Skin Snorkel

Story Info
Traci is introduced to his skin snorkel in the pool.
1.5k words
4.5
39.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers

After resting from our walk up from the small village on the beach, Traci and I were ready to play naughty in the pool. "This time, let me have some fun with you!" I said. Grabbing her body and twisting her around, I quickly tied her hands behind her back, as she resisted slightly.

I turned her and untied her bikini top and let it blow into the swimming pool. Her bikini bottoms hugged her butt and mound but had to come off as well. I bent and pushed them down and she willingly stepped out of them and kicked them into the water as well.

Sitting her down on the steps, I entered the water and dunking into the shallow water, tied her ankles together with her bikini top. I left it loose enough so I could still spread her legs when the time came. She smiled at me and wiggled against her bondage. Her nipples were rock hard, and I could tell she was turned on.

I held her bound body against mine as I swam with her out to the deep end. As I treaded water above the drain below, we kissed deeply and I reached down between her legs and rubbed her womanhood and heard her moan as we kissed.

"Better take a deep breath", I warned her. "I'm going to have some fun with you."

Her eyes were wide with anticipation, as she didn't know what I had in mind. Seeing she had full lungs, I dove down to the floor with my captive slave. Upon reaching the drain, I hooked her wrists to the attached hook. She floated there, tits pointing upward, as I began playing with her body. I ran my hands up her long legs, between her smooth thighs, over her flat belly and finally stopping at her beautiful tits.

As I licked and nibbled on her nipples my hard cock pressing against her slit, just teasing her by not entering. This was harder for me, but I wanted to tease her for as long as I could. She started to squirm, and I looked up from my nipple sucking, to see bubbles starting to leak from her nose. Reaching around her back, I slid her off the hook and let her float to the surface.

I swam slowly along side her, watching as she wiggled to reach the top. Finally breaking the surface, she gasped for air as I helped her keep her head above water.

"Better hold your breath longer than that!" I told her. "You know what we're going to do next? You're going to go deep-sea snorkeling!"

She looked at me and said "Just please don't let me drown! I'm so horny, my heart is pounding, and I'm not sure how long I can hold my breath!"

"You'll be fine, just breathe thru my skin-snorkel." I said. Smiling at me she started to inhale and exhale deeply, filling her lungs to capacity. Holding our breaths, we dove to the bottom, this time; I hooked her ankles to the drain hook. Moving up to her face, I held her head in my hands and let her take my shaft into her waiting mouth.

I had her on her knees as she began to work her hot mouth on my cock. God this was fantastic! Slowly she bobbed her head against my shaft, in and out, the feeling of the coolness of the water, then the warmth of her tight mouth. I watched her as she sucked on my snorkel, her hair waving with each head movement.

Once I actually felt the back of her throat and I let out a moan of ecstasy, and lost some air. I pulled out of her hungry mouth and shot for the surface. Gulping air, I looked below me and watched her as she twisted about on the pool floor.

Seeing her helpless and in danger, really turned me on! I saw more bubbles break on the surface, so I knew she was ready to come up. I swam down to her and reached for her ankles. I unhooked her, and looked into her face, as she was straining to hold her breath, cheeks puffed and eyes wide.

I had a new breath, so I decided to tease her a little more, knowing she wanted air. Holding her by her waist, I began my oral assault on her firm breasts. I felt her struggle as my tongue explored her hard nipples and licked at her flesh. We were slowly rising, but I still had complete control over her body.

She was really loosing control, exhaling huge amounts of air, as she strained to reach the surface. I knew she needed air fast, so I pushed her up, a hand under each breast, until her head broke the surface, as she sputtered and drew in fresh air. I was still underwater, holding her up, and buried my face in her crotch.

Probing her womanhood lips with my tongue, I licked and sucked for a brief moment. I exhaled some air between her legs and watched them dance up around her body. I surfaced beside her as she still was trying to catch her breath.

"You've got to untie me!" she gasped. "I want to fuck you so bad! You're driving my crazy with all this teasing!"

"In good time", I smiled back. "For now, I'll just untie your legs, that way I can spread you wide!"

Slipping under, I moved to her ankles and untied her. Looking up from below, she began treading water, her arms still bound behind her back, causing her chest to stick out further than normal. Her breasts looked spectacular, as they bobbed in the water above me. I wanted to savor the moment, but had to surface.

As I rose, I let my stiff prick rub up her leg and as I surfaced, let it rest just against her slit lips. I could feel her heat, and I needed to make love to her soon!

"I think it's time to get down to business!" I said.

"Yes, please, let's make love!" she said.

"Ready?" I asked her.

She nodded and inhaled as deeply as did I. Down we swam, and again I hooked her wrists to the hook. Lying on her back, with her lower body floating up she raised her legs and spread them wide, inviting me in. I held her by her hips as I put the head of my cock against her opening. I slowly entered her and soon was held tightly in her steaming womanhood.

I began thrusting in and out, each time our groins slamming together. I paused my thrusting and held my cock deeply in her cunt as I let go of her hips and wrapped my arms around her and held us tightly together, pressing against her hard nipples, and was able to watch each others faces. I began to fuck her again and each thrust was met with her own bucking against me. I was on the edge of cumming and was trying to outlast her, as I was working her over on the pool bottom.

Bubbles began to escape both of us as we continued to thrash about, and I couldn't hold back any longer. Being underwater and having great sex pushed me over the edge. I pumped huge spurts of cum deep in her hot slit, as she was having an orgasm seconds following mine. I felt her contractions as she milked my spurting shaft, and we both needed air! I fumbled about trying to unhook her, but my body was still shuddering with my final blasts of cum.

I had to surface, no time to unhook her now. I pulled my spent cock from her still clinching womanhood, leaving her hooked to the bottom; I noticed the look of terror in her eyes as I swam upwards to air.

I quickly gulped air and dove for the bottom. As I neared her, she was frantically twisting and kicking her legs, trying to escape the hold. Her mouth was now open and bubbles were now exploding around her head as she was starting to drown!

I reached her, and was able to unhook her wrists, even though she was twisting and turning violently. I got her to the surface and she hung onto a float and gasped.

"You bastard, you tried to drown me didn't you?"

"It couldn't be helped", I tried to explain' "I needed air first to save you! Otherwise, we were both goners!" She was getting mad at her situation, as she noticed she was still tied up.

"Better be careful or it's the deep end for you again!" I told her.

"You wouldn't dare!" she shot back.

"Oh yeah..? Just watch!" I said as I swam her out to the middle of the pool. "I think you better cool off for awhile", and I pulled her under, squirming and wiggling, as I went deeper with her resisting body.

Holding her under, I massaged her tits and kissed her deeply, as our tongues explored each others mouth. I knew she was calmed down now and raised her up to air.

"Your right, I shouldn't be so mad at you. I would have done the same thing." she said. Treading water, I untied her arms, and we embraced and kissed as I put my cock in her and we sank below the surface.

Naxos
Naxos
28 Followers