Skin Spectrum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, they're uh... mating?" Jaylar asked incredously, the thought of being so open with one's mate was unorthidox to him.

"Yes Jaylar they are a very wanton pair." Ivy explained calmly, though her eyes sparked a fire of arousal that Jaylar caught as he looked at her.

"Oh I see." he said easily. The group was silent for a few moments, seeing what other sounds would come out of the naughty pair, but then someone whispered "They're coming!" And everyone attempted to act as if they hadn't been evesdropping.

"Did I hear Ivy's voice?" a soft bird like female asked as she parted threw some bushes, a Bandide male at her side.

"Wow!" gasped Jaylar as his gaze turned to see them. Rose was a dusty pink color, her eyes were yellow and her long auburn hair was dazzling, while Tanis was a navy blue. Such a contrast and to know that they were just having sex made Jaylar very horny all of a sudden.

"Oh Rose!" Ivy jumped up and greeted her friend with a big warm hug. Jaylar thought he was going to have a heartattack, so many colors, what the hell was wrong with the Tri Primes... color was down right sexy! Since she had gotten up so suddenly, Jaylar couldn't help but stare up at Ivy's body for the first time, her short curvy body made his heart thud in his chest and her breasts were ample with nipples and aeroles the color of dark mint, her gold bangles contrasted with her skin deliciously. Tanis watched Rose like a hawk as they two women talked and shared.

"Rose this is Jaylar, mother says that I can teach him." Ivy nearly purred as she sat down next to the Hetti once again.

"Huh, teach him well Ivy and maybe he'll keep you." teased Rose as she tossed the Hetti's messy golden hair, Jaylar resisted the playful urge to capture the pink nymph around the waist and tug her down into his lap.

***********************************

"No, no, no! Like this." Ivy demonstrated with her own bow and arrow, she nocked the arrow and fired it at the taget. Jaylar had spent most of the morning trying to learn the art of mastering the bow and arrow, and still he couldn't grasp it as the Granddi went over it with him again and again, her calm gentle teaching method was slowly paying off though as he strung his arrow and took his stance. Ivy had taken all morning to get him just to hold his stance strong and aim the bow in the right direction.

"Don't Hetti use any weapons?" Ivy asked as Jaylar practiced holding his stance.

"We use spears." he replied; "and the men typically are the warriors in the Hetti clan."

"Good, now try it with your arrow and aim." directed Ivy as she observed his progress. Jaylar put his arrow in his bow and drew it back, touching his cheek to the side of his trigger wrist he took aim at the target. He released the tension, loosing the arrow towards the target tree, missing the bullseye by five inches to the lower right.

"Ahhh." he spat with frustration.

"You still dealt a wounding hit Jaylar, don't worry practice will hone your skills, just like everything else." encouraged Ivy. Jaylar gave her a flustered smile.

"Where else would you like to go?" she asked.

"Where do the dragons live?" Jaylar ventured. Smiling a massive grin Ivy took her hand in his and led him throught the valley jungle and out to the south side of it, there there was a sheer drop into a never ending crevasse, it buried itself into the earth. A narrow gap that was cool and damp. Once they stopped several yards away from the mouth of it Ivy let loose a cry of song like tones towards the crevasse. Suddenly like a flock a birds, hundreds of white and black dragons poured from the inner cave, wave after wave of them thrust upwards into the heavens, their chirping calls bounced off of the valley walls as they went. Jaylar stood dumbstruck by the massive flocks of flying reptiles. Their bird like calls sounded some like a peacock mixed with hawk toned pitches and variences. The scales reflected and shone in the double sun's. Jaylar hitched in a breathe of pure delight as his gaze zeroed in on the black dragons as they soared above them. Their eyes were a bright yellow-orange as were the membranes of their wings, once their wings were flared to catched the updrafts of the currents, Jaylar was bedazzled by the black molten fire that the creatures natural coloration bore.

"Do they breathe fire?" Jaylar asked, turning his face towards Ivy as she too enjoyed the flight of the dragons.

"Fire, no. But their breathe is very acidic when they consume the leaves of the burning bush. It is one of their natural foods of choice. The leaves are filled with a clear acid like fluid that is dangerous to other life forms, it is one of their most effective defenses, the dragons use it in times of battle or self preservation." Ivy explained.

"You mean to say that these fearsome creatures do not eat other animals?"

"No they do not."

Jaylar shook his head in disbelief as he once again looked upwards to view the wonderful reptiles.

"How do you protect yourselves from this acid breathe?" Jaylar asked.

"When dragons eat the leaves of the burning bush they turn the shade of their membrane, once the leaves have been processed in the system and the acid stored they return to their normal shade." answered Ivy. She took Jaylar's hand and led him into the valley jungle once again. Coming to a grove of short wide bushes, four rows of these stood, their leaves were a dull white color and were shaped like medium sized triangles.

"These are burning bushes." Ivy said.

"Can I touch them?" Jaylar asked as the pair moved closer to the bushes.

"Yes, but do not crumple or crease the leaves, for that releases their toxic fluid from their veins." warned Ivy gently. Jaylar inspected the traingle leaves with interest. The off-white hue was an oddity compared to the lush greenery surrounding them, they had a soft velvety fuzz covering th surface and underside of the leaf, intricate dark swirling veins patterned the interior of the leaf lending a contrating beauty to them; like the dragons themselves.

"Why do you call them burning bushes?" he questioned as Jaylar stepped back from the seemingly beautiful danger.

"I will bring you here later, once the moons are high and the light has turned into darkness."

Three

Jaylar stood tall as he waited for Ivy later that evening, the two great moons shone brightly across the cliffs and plains but here beneath the thick underbrush, life unknown to the Hetti drew his attention like a young child. The ground beneath his feet felt cool and it's impression was outlined in millions of tiny sparkles. The blades of grass and the roots of the trees seemed to hold the same sparkly radiance.

"Hetti." Ivy's now familiar voice drew his gaze to a large boulder to his left. His jaw nearly dropped as she sat crouch comfortablly atop the smooth surface of the rock. Her string skirted loin clothe barely held anything to the imagination. Her breasts and hair seemed to sparkle like the grass, as did her most private areas down south.

"What the?" he began. Suddely she dropped easily from the boulder and placed a silencing finger to his lips.

"We do not know why the warmest parts of our bodies glow when it is night, but they do. Did you even bother looking down?" she ended on a flirtatious giggle. Jaylar followed her curious eyes as he glanced down at his own privates, to his utter surprise, they sparkled too! Embarassment scorched threw the young Hetti and his hands instantly flew to cover himself up. Ivy merely smiled and kissed him. Their lips began to glitter and glow as she deepened the kiss, Jaylar was stunned but reacted as he returned her bold move. When she did pull away he saw that her lips glittered and shone then as they cooled that it disappated like a receeding trickle of water.

"Wow. That is so uh... interesting." Jaylar said breathless. Ivy smiled then snatched up his hand and began to pull him in the direction of the burning bushes. When the giant leaves and vines parted there stood the burning bushes, and the leaves sparkled a blue-silver light, giving the grove an erie feeling. Jaylar gripped her hand tighter as he took in the wonderful sight.

"Why did you bring me here Ivy?" he looked at her, noticing that her fingernails even sparkled, her eyes held flecks of gold that sparked as she turned her gaze up to him.

"Why do the Primes hate us so?"

The question through the Hetti off guard, his ears turned down some as the topic soured his mood, but still he noticed that her ears were not their normal perky height either.

"My father has told me from the time that I was little, Primes are superior to the Spectrum, everyone else are simple color muddle. My mother held the same views, which is why they got along so well. Primes are the main part of what made you Ivy. Without the melding of two Primes, there can not be a color fusion." he began.

"Color fusion?"

"Its a new term that my generation of Hetti have coined. It sounded better then Fragments. Because despite what you have been taught, not all members of the Primes hate the other colors. You aren't Fragments, you shouldn't stand apart from the Spectrum. You are apart of the Spectrum planet as much as the Primes, perhaps in may ways, even more because you are a blend of the Prime members. Even as a young Hetti I never believed in my heart that the open oppression of the Fusions." Jaylar realized how intense he had become when he saw tears trickling down the young woman's cheeks.

"Oh, oh, oh Ivy! Please don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Jaylar captured her in his strong arms, and to his utter amazement she melted into his body. Leaned into his comforting hug.

"I've only heard my mother speak as you do. You have not harmed my feelings Jaylar Hetti. What you have said has only confirmed my choice and my own belief." Ivy's voice trembled somewhat as she tried to calm her tears.

"What choice?" Jaylar breathed gently. The lovely green woman raised her face to look up into his searching eyes, her eyes shone even brighter and her ears peaked with devoted attention.

"The choice of my mate." she said pointedly, those sharp ears flickered once or twice.

"Who, me!?" Jaylar surprise was evident in his voice and his face. Ivy smirked just a tad, then lowered her face and said in a sad tone; "By your tone, says that you do not accept me." Jaylar's hunting instincts instantly became atuned, and a hot burning sensation coursed threw his body and an ever impending need to make his woman his own zinged threw his veins.

"No, no. I do accept you. I just..." he nearly choked on his own imposing needs and desires. Her mother must have instructed her in the mating rituals of the Hetti clan.

"Then claim me Hetti!" Ivy's demeanor flickered and shifted, at her swift demanding tone, only exciting the young male. Instincts that Jaylar hadn't ever known were boiling up within him and suddenly he took a determined step towards this green vixen. Once she saw that Jaylar understood and made his first move, she was off running. Skipping over rocks and hurtling over low branches. She paused briefly and glanced behind her, only to be startled into flight once more as she realized that Jaylar wasn't far behind her. His yellow skin giving away his position and the sparkling shone even brighter then his own color as he chased after her taunting form.

Ivy made it was far as the little stream that crossed the circle of willow trees, she stopped quickly to quench her thirst, which was her undoing. Her sensitive ears picked up a twig snapping too late as Jaylar pounced out of the thicket at impressive speed, effectively launching himself into her crouched form, knocking into the stream on the flat of her back.

"Your mother taught you well little one. Did she explain the end of the chase?" Jaylar's voice was thick with exersion and rich with excitement. Ivy locked eyes with the Hetti male.

"She did, Hetti Prime." Ivy said, her own arousal was so intense and being trapped beneath him made things all the more exciting. Her legs fell open of their own accord. Jaylar leaned down to capture her lips with his own.

*************************

12