Skin to Skin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
450 Followers

"Keep going," he grunted out and his grabbed a hold of the back of my head, for emphasis.

I gave his face a glimpse, before resuming. Eventually, I managed to curb my gag reflex and that was when the fun really begun. Hearing his groans and words of encouragement, spurned me on. I explored his balls with my mouth and with my tongue, as I stroked his shaft with my hand. The act of fellatio has caused my pussy to become wetter. With every pull of my mouth, I felt my clit become more engorged and the swelling eventually became too painful. I had to soothe the discomfort by rubbing on my clit. I knew from hearing the constant groaning that was coming from Malachi, I knew he was approaching his orgasm.

"I'm cumming," he announced, which didn't surprise me ever since I felt his big egg-shape nuts tightening up in my hand. Then, I felt his hands tighten its clasp my head and he went on to fuck my face. Soon, a thunderous roar from Malachi announced his eruption.

His thick, salty seed had coated the inside of my mouth. I swallowed the first batch of his spunk. But with the three other doses, I tried my best to swallow it all. I felt most of it spill out of my mouth. After going through his last tremor, he removed his flaccid member from my mouth. Using my fingers, I wiped the corners of my mouth and licked away his seed from my fingers.

"Shit," he started out saying as he pulled his sweatpants and underwear back up. He sat down on the edge of his bed, next to me and lay back onto the mattress. "And here I thought you colored girls didn't give blow jobs!" he teased with a smile on his face.

Something about his joke didn't sit well with me. Malachi's barb had infuriated me. It's not the first time that I heard a joke about sistas who don't like to give head. I think I was upset because I resided in a bedroom that would give Bull Conner a woody and I just gave a man a blow job, a man who had a swastika symbol tattooed on his left pectoral.

Like I said before, I grew furious. I was so furious, in fact, I...

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed at him as I slammed my fist into his solar plexus.

He grunted in pain and went into a fetal position as he tried to endure through the pain. I, on the other hand, stood across the room and I faced the bed as I dressed in my pajamas.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! You know what? The next time you want your dick suck motherfucker, I advise you to get one of those trailer park-white trash bitches to suck your dick!" I shouted at his coiled up form. I slipped into my robe as I screamed, "Fuck you, Malachi and I hope I never see your pale, rotten ass again!"

After slipping my arms inside of the sleeves of my robe, I trekked over to his bedroom's door to make an exit out of that damned room. In my haze of fury, I wasn't paying any attention to either Malachi or to his actions. I was busy trying to unlock the bedroom's door. My fingers unlocked each of the door's fastenings while I mumbled curse words underneath my breath. When I unlocked the last one, I turned the door knob and pulled. The door opened at the bottom, which meant that there was another lock on the door. I glanced up the door and found where he had placed a fourth lock. It was near the top of the door that was out of my grasp. The lock wasn't a typical lock. It was latch and nozzle type of lock; the type used for padlocks and like the lock used for this door: a combination lock. I felt dreadful. I felt like my heart dropped into my stomach.

The sound of loud, heavy metal music rang through the air and it frightened me. I must've leapt about a foot off of the floor, as a result. The music was the type of heavy metal where the singer was shouting instead of singing and there were emphasis on the tempo of the music, as well as, on the guitar riffs. The music was so loud and raucous that I couldn't hear my thoughts much less hear my screams. I backed away from the door and made my way across the bedroom to a small rectangle-shaped, window.

"HELP," I screamed as loud I could, as I bang on the window with my fists. The loud music drowned out my screams.

I glanced over my shoulder to look at Malachi, to see where he was located in the room. He disappeared. Then I saw a source of light coming out of the walk-in closet that was built underneath the staircase. It was the same staircase that led upstairs to the first floor to my sanctuary. I turned my attention back to basement's window. I used my right fist to knock on the window's pane.

"HELP ME PLEASE!" I shouted. "HEL—

Just like the refrigerator incident that taken place earlier that morning, I was pulled away by the strong, evil force that was Malachi Patrick. This time, he had slipped a thick leather strap around my neck and he dragged me away from the window, by pulling on the strap. My hands had reached up and grasped onto the strap. I pulled on the strap in order to remove the strap from off of my neck.

"No!" I squealed.

He pulled the strap so hard that I lost my balance and fell on the floor. He dragged me across the floor, back to his bed. I was left lying on the ground by the side of the bed. I tucked my limbs closer to my torso. As I lied in the fetal position, I cried. I was crying because I was afraid. The notion that he was going to kill me was soiling my mind.

As I lied there, I sensed that he wasn't near me but I knew that he was still inside of the basement. Eventually, I figured where he walked off after I heard the music's volume lower down to a tolerable pace. Then, I heard footsteps. He walked back over to me and stood beside my crumpled, frightened form.

"Get up," he commanded. His voice was void of emotion, which made me believe that he was going to kill me, have sex with my corpse and dump my body in a landfill.

"Malachi, please don't--" I begged, in a pathetic whimper.

"Get up or I'll do it and trust me, you don't want me to do that," he growled.

I heard myself let out a wail of anguish.

"Chloe, get your ass up!" he shouted at me. I groaned. I managed to get onto my hands and knees, before I was able to get up on my own two feet. I felt the leather strap, which turned out to be a belt, fall onto the floor. "Good," he grunted. "Now take off your clothes," he demanded.

"Please," I pleaded.

Malachi gave me a back-handed slap on my right cheek, as an answer. The slap was so hard that I stumbled a few steps to the left. The pain on the right side of my face caused new tears to spring up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO AS I SAY!" Malachi shouted at me. "NOW GET UNDRESSED!"

He grabbed a large chunk of my hair and pulled tightly.

"Get undress and I don't want to hear another word out of your fucking mouth. Now do it," he growled.

He let go of my hair and gave me slap at the back of my head. I sobbed a few seconds more, before I obeyed. Malachi sat on the edge of his bed and stared at me. I found his unwavering stare intimidating. A cold shiver ran down my back as a result. I looked away from him and I turned slightly. My hands trembled as I slipped out of my bath robe.

'I can't believe this shit,' my mind sobbed, as I slipped out of my baby doll nightgown.

Despite my previous experience of being nude in front of him, I felt self-conscious this time. I tried my best to cover myself up with using just my hands. It didn't stop Malachi from ogling me. Judging by the bulge that was resting against his right thigh, I assumed that he enjoyed the view.

"Good," he mumbled. "Now, get on the bed."

"Okay," I managed to whisper in between some sobs.

I made my over to the bed. With caution, I brushed past him as I climbed on the bed. I lied down in the center of the mattress, on my back. I was greeted by the mirror once again after I lied down. I stared up at my reflection from the ceiling mirror.

"No. I want you lying on your stomach," he instructed.

I whimpered "okay" and I turned onto my stomach, just like he instructed. I turned my head to the right, so I wouldn't smother myself. The left side of my face was pressed against a pillow. The cool-tempered, pillowcase felt great against my face.

"Place your hands above your head."

I followed his instructions and I placed my hands above my head. I heard him get off of the bed. Then he returned to the bed. The mattress trembled every time he moved. He ended up straddling my waist. He grabbed onto my left wrist and slapped ½ of a pair of handcuffs on me. I watched him maneuver the cuffs through the metal bars of the head board, before he slapped the other cuff on my right wrist. Unlike the first pair of handcuffs that I had on, this pair had a longer chain, so I was able to move my arms more freely. After he made sure that I was secure, I felt his hands trail from my wrists, down my arms, to my shoulders and their journeys ended at the base of my spine. The mattress shook as he changed positions once more. I couldn't feel any of his body parts on mine, but I did feel his energy which was nearby.

'What is he planning on doing to me?'

A few seconds after I pondered, I felt something that was roughly textured and wet touch the sensitive flesh that covered the back of my left knee. The unknown object moved and created a path that led up my left thigh. It wasn't until the alien-like object reached the curve of my left buttock that I realized it was the tip of his tongue.

'Oh my...' my brain sighed as I clenched my ass as a result of his tongue's ministrations.

Malachi's tongue expanded its horizons and began to apply broad strokes against the curve in my back. His tongue reached the base of my neck and then made a U-Turn and descended down my back. Despite his lascivious and lustful intentions, I was still terrified of him. I didn't find his oral tactics arousing and titillating at first.

My captor grabbed my round and full hips with his hands. He gave my hips a tough squeeze. I flinched in shock. I expected for Malachi to hit me. He held on my hips for a moment and then those suckers left my hips and landed on my lower cheeks. He gave the plump flesh a squeeze and then a jiggle, as if he was playing with a pair of filled up water balloons. I felt his thumbs slip in between the cleft of my ass. I gasped in surprise from the sudden intrusion. He spread my lower cheeks apart to reveal my 'brown eye' for his viewing.

A scary notion of what he was about to do with my anal cavity filled my mind and I grew terrified. I wiggled my hips and tried to remove my ass from out of his grasp. Malachi's grip only tightened more on my body.

'NO!' my brain screamed in terror.

"No please," I whimpered.

He ignored my plea. He continued to stare at my intimate part. A few seconds after I had spoken, I heard a snorting sound and then a hacking. Then, I heard the crude sound of his spit leaving his mouth. I felt the hot, wet substance a few milliseconds later. My pleas increased.

"Sssshhhhh...." He 'shushed' me as he continued to pry me apart.

Then, I felt his three fingertips brush against the thin and sensitive flesh that connected my asshole to my pussy. His fingertips were gently stroking at the sensitive flesh. His light-weight caresses caused a strong ripple of pleasure. In reaction to his touches, my asshole puckered up and my hips made a twitching motion. I let out a trembling sigh. His fingertips remained on my taint as I trembled against his mattress.

"There you go," I heard Malachi say in a soothing tone of voice. His fingertips drifted down to my drenched cunt. His fingertips drew invisible circles around the entrance of my cunt's hole. His fingertip lightly touched me, in a taunting way.

"Aaaaahhhh..." I squealed, a side effect from the pleasure that I was experiencing.

"Yeah, keep on baby. Show me how much you want me to finger-fuck you," he instructed.

His fingertips dipped into my pussy. The three fingertips did a few strokes before he shoved the entire three digits into my pussy. My reaction was simultaneous: my upper body jerked, I moaned into the pillow and my hips lifted off of the mattress while my pleasure burned in my lower region.

"Malachi," I groaned.

"Sssssshhhh..."

The fingers on his hand fucked me by using short, nerve-stimulating and quick thrusts. I felt his lips kissing on my cheeks and his teeth biting down on the flesh. Quickly and surprisingly, I had become a wanton, cock-hungry slut for him. I was aroused again. I was ready for his dick. My upper body pressed to the mattress whiles my ass was propped up in the air and displaying my shaven cunt to Malachi.

"Malachi, aaahhh, ummm, fuck me..."

I was about to reach my peak when he stopped. I felt my climax brimming to the top. I was about to reach it, when he stopped. I felt his fingers slipped out of my gash. I felt empty. Then, I began to feel cold after Malachi moved his body away from mine. The mattress tremble as his weight shifted on the furniture. I listened to his footsteps as he walked away from the bed.

'Where is he going?'

I lifted my head off of the pillow and I made an attempt at trying to glance at Malachi. My movement was limited and I was unable to see him. I laid my head on the pillow. Then I remembered I was still handcuffed to the headboard. I grew concerned for my well-being. I knew that I was in a vulnerable position.

'What the hell is he planning on doing to me?' I wondered.

I didn't have to wait too long for that answer.

CRACK!

For a millisecond, a white light clouded my vision. Hot, fat tears sprung the corners of my eyes. All of the air in my lungs had left those organs, once I felt that hot pain whip across my ass and lower back. Before I could feel this pain dissipate, Malachi had struck me again.

CRACK!

A hoarse gasp and then a scream ripped through me as I felt another belt lashing and soon another scream, when I felt another lashing. It turned into a series of harsh lashings. You would think Malachi would've showed me mercy, after hearing my shrieks, but it seemed to inspire him even more. I don't know how long he whipped me, but it felt like an eternity. Every second felt like a minute and with every minute that had gone by, it felt like an hour.

By the time the beating stopped, I was a blubbering, sobbing mess. The flesh on my back and buttocks had turned numb. The angry-sounding rock music was no longer playing and there was silence in the room. For a significant amount of time, he left me alone in his room. I was left alone with my crying into a pillow and with the scary thoughts of being murdered.

When Malachi returned, he didn't say a word to me. He straddled my battered body once more. He grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head off of the pillow. He pressed his forehead against my right temple. I felt the hard bulge of his erect dick pressed up against my lower back.

"You wanna know why I beat you with that belt?"

There was an abundance of silence for about a minute before I spoke. It wasn't an act of defiance on my behalf. I just had a difficult time being able to form a coherent statement.

"Why?" I hiccupped.

"That was your punishment for putting your hands on me. Have you learned your lesson?" he asked me.

Instead answering his question, a pain-filled sob crept out of my body. It wasn't the answer that he was expecting, so he had yanked my hair harder. I gasped during the pain. I heard Malachi repeat the same question.

"Yes, I learned my lesson, Malachi," I whimpered.

"What..." Then he proceeded to roughly play my hair, as well as, keep that fucking death grip on it. "...Did you say? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. Speak up."

"I said, I said that I learned my lesson," I said again, but this time in a louder and clear tone of voice.

I heard Malachi give me a laugh, before planting a harsh, wet kiss onto my temple. "Good girl," I heard him say.

He released his grip on my hair and I placed my head onto the pillow with an ungraceful drop. I managed to stop crying and now I just rested my head against the pillow. I prayed to God that He would end my life, before this pale bastard does the deed. He removed himself from hovering over me and gotten off the bed. He returned a minute later and straddled my nude form once again. This time I felt his hot, bare flesh pressed up against my bare form. I felt the tip, which belonged to that non-humorous dick of his rubbing against my bare back. Hovering over me, Malachi once again grabbed a clump of my curly, thick hair and lifted my head up off of the pillow. He pulled my head so far back, I am pretty sure that I will have an incredible stiff neck later on in the day.

"Goddamned, you are so sexy," he stated, before giving me a dry, chaste peck on the mouth.

I didn't respond to his comment, instead I stared at my own reflection. I didn't gaze at his face or even give him a glimpse. I focused my vision on the ceiling's mirror.

'Do you think Malachi is going to kill me?' I wondered. A part of me said that he would, but then I would change my mind. "...don't think so..." Then I would change my mind again. "...He will... He is playing with you in the same way that a cat plays with a mouse... He is going to fuck you and then torture you for a bit before he will slice your fucking throat...' At that moment, my mind's eye had shown me the image of Malachi's pale hand holding a blade to my throat. In reaction, a soft whimper was released from my throat. 'NO,' my conscience screamed at my brain and to my heart. 'DO NOT CRY,' I commanded to myself. 'He is not worth your tears, Chloe! Do not beg for your life! Do not give this... FUCK the satisfaction!'

I don't know the exact amount of time in which I stared at myself, but I do know that it was a significant amount. I knew that I worried him with my silence. He went from being cold and evil to sounding apologetic and remorseful suddenly, which was a sign of his mental instability if you ask me.

"Listen to me..." he started out saying, in a softer tone of voice; the type of voice that a boyfriend takes on when he needs to apologize to his girlfriend after he has done something fucked up and stupid. "...I'm sorry about the punishment but you need to know—

"What do I need to know, Malachi?" There was a tinge of attitude and anger laced in my voice, when I asked him that question. I wasn't aware at that moment that I felt no longer afraid of Malachi or about my current situation. "Do you wanna know what I know?" I didn't even wait for him to answer my question. "I know that you don't plan on having me leave this godforsaken basement unharmed, safe, alive and not raped. So, do what you have to do and stop wasting the fucking time that I have left."

By the time I finished my little speech, I was out of breath, which I think it has something to do with the fact that he was narrowing my air passage, and my body was spent. His gray eyes were gazing intensely at me with much fire in them. I tried to match his intense glare with one of my own. The tension between us was very evident.

"If someone would've told me that it was capable of hating another individual that I barely know---

"You know me---

"No, I don't," I informed Malachi, interrupting him. "The person that I know, the boy that I grew up with, is dead. He died a long time ago. I don't know when he died. If I have to guess, it must've been during one of your prison tours..."

I noticed his eyes narrowed as a result of that insult.

Instead of stopping, I continued to speak my peace. "...But, you, I don't know who you are. This person, you, I hate you" I declared. "I truly fucking hate you with every bit of my soul."

At the mere mention of my hate for him, I thought that my heart skipped a beat and a new set of tears emerged. Then, I realized something about my declaration of hating Malachi.

"I guess me hating you, makes me no different than you" I stated, with a mirthless chortle attached to that statement.

MimiRose
MimiRose
450 Followers