Skin to Skin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
450 Followers

I was expecting him to do so something harsh to me, in retaliation, like break out the belt and whip me again. Instead, he let go of my hair and my head fell into the pillow. I let out a sigh of relief, when the entire ache dissipated from my neck.

'Please Lord, let him kill me quickly,' I said inside of my head.

I felt his forearm brushed up against my forearm as he reached for the handcuffs. Once my wrists were freed, he flipped me over as if I weighed only a feather. I let out a yelp from surprise at being flipped over at a sudden pace. Malachi lifted me off of the mattress and pulled me into his embrace. Really, it was more like he was gripping my biceps and was forcing me to stay in his personal space. I felt his hard dick pressed up against my belly. I tried my best to ignore its presence.

"So, you hate me, huh?" he said to me, with warmth in his eyes and with anger in his voice, but I sensed that he wasn't just angry. "You hate me, huh?" he growled.

After he said that to me, I realized that Malachi was hurt and offended.

'He just beat the hell out of me with a belt, choked me earlier and now he's hurt and offended, because I told him that I hated him. Give me a fucking break.' Once again, the thought of his mentally instability had popped into my mind. 'Shit, apologize to him, before he hurts you again,' my conscience suggested. Before I could say anything, he interrupted me and continues talking.

"You hate me, huh? After all of these years of knowing me, you fucking hate me? Answer me this question, Chloe; did you hate me when you were putting money on my books, back when I was upstate, huh? Did you hate my ass then?"

My eyes widened in surprise that he knew about the deposits that I was making. I assumed that the prisons' staff members kept the donators' names confidential, if the donors requested for anonymity. "You knew about---

"Yeah, I knew about that," Malachi informed me, shaking me for emphasis. "Answer my question: Did you hate my ass then, Chloe?" he asked me.

Malachi's grip became tighter on my arms. I winced at the pain. Then, he pressed his forehead against mine. Those enraged and intensive gray eyes were still focus on me. Unexpectedly, the gazing was doing something to my body, in particular, something inside of my loins, which was making me feel ashamed.

'Oh my sweetness, girl, please don't tell me that you're getting wet for this man,' my conscience chastised me. 'He kidnapped you, he is forcing you to stay in this awful room and he had just beaten you with a belt. What in blue blazes is wrong with you?'

Due to conscience admonishment, I felt so embarrassed that I tried to lower my head, to avoid his gaze, but he used his own head to force mine to stay up. Malachi's voice had changed up; it has gone deeper. There was lust in his voice. It was very evident.

"Did you hate my ass when you were upstairs, lying on that couch, playing with yourself and thinking about me? Did you hate my ass then?"

I wasn't able to answer his inquiry with an actual response so a breathy moan escaped my mouth.

'Why is it so hot in here?'

My flesh felt like it was on fire. My lungs felt heavy, I felt slightly light-headed and it was difficult to breathe. His hands slid down my arms and placed themselves on my wide, rounded hips. My hands clasped onto his chest to maintain my balance.

'Oh my sweetness,' my mind screamed as his hands traveled down to my lower cheeks. His fingers kneaded and caressed the skin there. 'Oh shit, damn it feels good'.

I moaned low, under my breath. My hands reached out to feel the muscles in his biceps.

"Did you hate my ass...?" His lips were hovering over mine. His lips were so close to mine that I am sure we were sharing the very same air. "...when you had my cock in your mouth?"

Both of his hands gave each of my ass cheeks a slap. I emitted out a guttural moan and he had taken advantage of that perfect opportunity. His mouth swallowed my moan and his long, thick tongue invaded my mouth. My fingers found their way into Malachi's hair and my fingernails lightly scraped at his scalp. There was a deep groan that came from him, which seemed to have come from the bowels of his soul. Then, without any warning, he lifted me up and I had to wrap my legs around his narrow waist to keep from falling. I yelped in shock, while my lips were planted on his. By the time our lips parted, both of us were breathless and we gasped for oxygen. The separation was required for the both of us, we both needed to regroup.

"Don't worry, baby, I got you," he assured as his hands gripped my thighs.

We fell into a silence. Now quiet, we were stared at each other. There were only the sounds of us inhaling and exhaling. I stared down at him, my hands cradled his face. He was a stunning visual for me. My brown-skinned hands were embracing his beautiful porcelain skin. My eyes raked over the few imperfections that he possessed and then my fingertips briefly touched them. For each one, I knew the history behind them.

The soles of my fingertips grazed over the small, curved scar that hugged the outer corner of his left eyebrow. Darryl Williams, from Building E, gave him this one during a fight. Darryl picked up a rock and threw it at Malachi, an action which initiated the fight.

My fingers touched the small, keloid scar the rested above his upper full lip, just an inch away from the cleft in his lip. He received this one, when he was sixteen. He was involved in another fight. This time, it was with a guy that was there to avenge his brother's defeat; an opponent that lost to Malachi in one of his previous altercations.

Then, there's the tiny scar on his left nostril, where his nose piercing used to be. Malachi was thirteen, at the time, when he received the piercing. His mom flipped out, punished him and forced him to allow the hole to heal up.

Then, my fingertips softly traced every feature on his face, as if I was committing them to memory. Malachi had the 'pretty boy good looks', even back when he was a little boy. He has what talent scouts call "a leading actor's good looks": beautiful eyes that can make women's hearts melt or make men's blood run cold; a prominent nose, a pair of sexy lips that are full, pink and voluptuous and a jaw line that was strong and excreted valiance. Everybody (and when I say 'everybody' I meant the people that lived in our building) knew that Malachi was going to grow up and be a handsome man, even the black women believed it. I remember being a girl and hearing adult women say that he was 'going to be a heartbreaker, when he grows up'.

"You like what you see?" he teased, breaking me out of my reverie.

I have forgotten for that moment that I was being suspended in the air. He held onto me as I did my survey and he trusted me enough to allow me to touch him.

"Yeah, I see plenty of things that I like," I stated to him, sounding senuous, before planting a kiss on his lips.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' my conscience screamed at me.

By then, I was tired of feeling ashamed and guilty about my fluctuating desires. I was also tired of my conscience.

'Just shut up and leave me alone,' I snapped at myself, mentally. 'Oh Lord, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're arguing with yourself.'

I slipped my hand in between our bodies, past his ripped abs and my not-so ripped abs. I grabbed his engorged member and rubbed the mushroom-shaped cap against the crevice of my swollen pussy lips, coating the tip with my juices. His hands tighten their grips on my thighs and he groaned in pleasure. I rubbed up against him a few more times and then I welcomed his cock into my warmth.

"Oh," I gasped.

I underestimated the thickness of his cock's glans. I had made a few attempts before I succeeded in slipping him inside. I wasn't halfway down his shaft, when Malachi decided to beat me to the punch. He pushed the rest of his thick member inside of me, in one quick thrust. I screamed, due to both pleasure and pain. It has been a year, 10 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since the last time I had sex, so things were a bit tight. Plus, his dick is the biggest one that I've dealt with.

"Shit, you're so fucking tight," he groaned, once his prick situated deep inside of me.

A sizeable portion of time had gone by, before he started to drive his cock in and out of me. His thrusts were slow-paced, but were allowing his cock to tap every nerve ending that was inside of my cunt. Unexpectedly in this position, I surrendered to my first orgasm. He kept a firm grip on me as my body trembled in his arms.

"It's been a while," I reasoned, in a manner that sounded like a whimper.

He held me in his powerful arms. With his dick was still wedged inside of me, Malachi placed me back onto the mattress. He took a hold of my legs and arranged them for his preference. My long, thick legs were arranged in a manner in which they were draped over his shoulders. He allowed his upper body's weight to apply pressure against my thighs and caused them to lean towards my torso. In this new position, his dick sank deeper into my pussy. He caused my pleasure to increase. He let out a long, guttural moan before he resumed. His thrusts started out gentle, with slow strokes, ever since he was aware that I haven't been sexually active for quite some time. Malachi was cautious and I deeply appreciated it.

But, after a while of dealing with the slow and gentle strokes, I felt like I was being tease and cheated out of his best.

"Malachi," I moaned, as I stared up at the ceiling mirror watching. I stared at the reflection of his tattooed back and at my brown-skinned legs as they were draped over his muscled shoulders.

"Mmmm?" he groaned. His face rested in the curve of my neck while his mouth was leaving me with one hell of a hickey.

"Fuck me harder," I requested while I panted.

He lifted his head just so he could stare into my brown eyes. "You want me to fuck you harder?" he asked, with a mischievous smile on his face. I nodded my head frantically. "How hard?" he asked with his hips still providing slow thrusts.

"W-w-what, what do you mean?" I asked, feeling confused by his question.

Suddenly, he stopped moving and then he pulled his dick out. I watched his hand stroked his cock a few times, before he placed it right on top of my pussy. I whimpered in protest, when I tried to slide it back inside of me with a tilt of my pelvis and failed miserably.

"What I mean is how hard you want to be fucked?" he inquired. Malachi altered his position by letting my legs go, bracing his hands on the mattress and using his arms' strength to support his upper torso off of me.

"Any fucking pace besides this one will work," I quipped, with a smile on my face.

He pushed his full lips into a smirk before reaching down to give me a passion-filled kiss. 'God, I love kissing him' is the thought that floated inside of my head. As our lips caressed each other, I grabbed the base of his cock and slowly guided him inside of my pussy.

With his hips pushing towards my pelvis, he slid the rest of his dick inside. Once he bottomed out, his hips rotated while his pelvis ground against my pussy. Both of our groans of pleasures had flooded the bedroom. Malachi's face had gone back to his resting place which was the curve that was in my neck. I felt the strength in my neck and shoulder relaxed, so my head lolled a little to the right. The circular pelvic movements were conjuring moans, and indecipherable words out of me. Malachi was making groans and was saying a few unintelligible words himself. With the feeling of his cock's head nudging against my cervix and with the way his thick cock had stretched my walls, it created such good feelings inside of me. Then, there was the rough texture of his pubic hair scrapping up against my bare swollen lips and clit. A surge of pleasure that shot up from my crotch and up into my stomach, which caused me to tilt my hips up and wrap my legs around his slender hips, to maximize my pleasure. My hands gripped his forearms with my acrylic tips dug into his flesh.

"Oh, fuck," I whimpered.

"You like that baby," he whispered into my ear, as he continued to grind his pelvis. A simple head nod and a moan was my answer.

There was a chuckle and then he proceeded to rock my world off of its axis, by handing out shorter thrusts that were harsher and faster. The pleasure that I received from it had eventually become too intense that my hands reached down to grip his hips, to try to control the pace. Of course, the act was futile. And my attempt at gaining control did not go unnoticed.

"There's no way, baby that I am going to stop," he grunted.

Then, he increased the intensity behind his thrusts and I moaned out for him to continue. My hands clutched onto his shoulders and he pressed his body closer to mine. His hands slipped underneath my hips and tilted them. At this new angle, his dick felt like it had gone deeper inside.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." I moaned and continued to say, as if I was chanting a prayer. Malachi was the angel that had listened to my prayers.

This man and his actions had managed to gain the attention of all five of my senses. I smelled the sharp fragrance that belonged to the soap that he used, the acidic odor of his sweat and the slight smell of his deodorant. With every powerful thrust, I felt my womb contract and expand around his pale dick. I heard the sounds that our sweat-soaked bodies made when they rubbed against each other. I listened for the sounds of his heavy panting. I felt the warmth from his breath on my face. My eyes drifted up to the ceiling, to gaze at our reflections. We looked beautiful together. I noticed the sharp contrast of our skin tones; the dark chocolate shade of brown that was mine and the porcelain white of his skin tone. I watched as my hands trailed down his back, down to his buttocks and grasped onto the well-toned muscles. I stared at his butt as the cheeks contracted and released along with his thrusts. His cum was still tantalizing the taste buds on my tongue.

During my silent assessment, I felt myself slip under that first impending wave of my orgasm. "I'm cumming, baby," I announced, in a soft moan.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Cum with my cock in you," Malachi growled into my ear.

At the sound of his voice, I unraveled.

"Oooh shit, fuck," I gasped loudly as my body surrender to the internal explosion of pleasure.

There isn't a best way or even an 'okay' way to describe how I felt at that moment. It felt like the concept of time no longer exist. It felt like this feeling, this intense sense of touch, would last for eternity. I wanted him to stay inside of me forever until my last breath. At this moment, everyone and everything didn't exist, except for two people: Malachi and me.

When the last orgasmic quiver dissipated, I noticed Malachi was no longer pressed up against me and his dick has departed from my body as well. He was sitting up on the bed, occupying the space that was in between my legs, resting on his haunches while staring at me. His hands were gently stroking the tops of my thighs.

"Are you okay?" I let out a trembling sigh as an answer. "How do you feel baby?" he asked me, as he applied more pressure into his caress.

I sighed from enjoyment in his massage tactics. "I feel good," I purred, as I seized a hold of his wrists.

I guided his hands up my torso and to my breasts, where Malachi's hands cupped my ample cleavage. His hands fondled my girls; testing the weight of them, he lightly pinched my nipples and massaged them. He continued his exploration with his lips and tongue soon after.

"Oooooh" I cried as my back arched, which was an initiate reaction. I felt his lips tugged on my nipples, his teeth teasingly scrapped the surface and the use of his tongue soothe away the abrasive sensation. "Malachi," I heard myself whimper, from all of the pleasure that I was enduring. I held on to the back of his head, trying to goad into intensifying his actions. Instead, he stopped and removed his mouth all together. He returned back to sitting in his original position. "Malachi?" I whimpered, sounding disappointed, while looking at him. He glared down at me, with a fiery gaze.

"Get on your hands and knees," he growled at me.

I grew excited at the thought of what he planned on doing to me. There was also a tinge of fear inside of me too. While he sat there, I managed to roll my body into that desired position. His hands had lightly grazed my hips and buttocks.

"Does your back still hurt?" There was no harshness in his voice, when he had asked.

"No," I gasped; my skin was still sensitive from that flogging.

"Good," he said, in a steady voice, before unexpectedly ramming his ten-inched dick into my cunt.

"Malachi," I screamed, at the pain and fullness that suddenly erupted inside of my pussy.

He didn't even acknowledge my pain; instead Malachi continued to pound my pussy with his dick, using thrusts that were rough and deep.

"Malachi," I whimpered, as I felt unformed tears burning my eyes.

I felt his rough, callused hands rubbed on my back in the vertical direction. His hands occasionally gripped my hips. Instead of focusing on the discomfort that I was feeling, I decided to focus all of my attention on his hands' actions. They were holding on my hips at first and then traveled up my back and up to my shoulders. His hands grabbed a hold of my shoulders and then suddenly he stopped thrusting.

"Malachi?"

"Don't move," he groaned, his voice contained a tremor.

"Wha—

"Don't move," he said to me, interrupting me. "I don't want to cum yet."

"Okay," I whimpered while I felt my pussy contract around his cock.

At least a minute had gone by, before he resumed. His cock slowly withdrew from my pussy and my mouth let out a groan of relief.

"Mala---

"I just realize something," he muttered under his breath.

"What is that?" I asked, panting and feeling slightly dizzy. Then I took a gander over my right shoulder. "What did you realize?"

There was a hint of mischief in his eyes and a slight smile on his lips. I knew that he was up to something. "I realize that I never returned the favor," Malachi stated, before disappearing from my view. Then, I felt the rough and wet surface of his tongue on my pussy lips. My hips made a jolt forward at the sensation and I moaned loudly.

"You taste sweet," I heard him say and then he had put his mouth to a better use. His tongue made long, broad strokes and with each stroke, the tip of his tongue made slow, small circles on my clit. I felt his lips suck my swollen lower lips into his mouth and suck on them, as he thrust three of his fingers inside of my pussy. There was tightness that occurred in my muscles and a burning sensation had formed at the pit of my stomach. I could feel the approaching orgasm. My upper body sank down to the mattress and my head rested on a pillow.

"Baby," I squealed, in a heavy pant, "I'm about to cum."

"You're going to cum for me?"

His fingers were still deep inside of me and I started to fuck them, as if they were his dick. I wanted to cum so badly. Instead, he removed his three thick fingers. I groaned loudly in irritation. There was that damned chuckle. I felt his body shift around on the mattress and then felt his hot and solid form pressed up against my ass.

"Malachi---

His name was the last thing to fall out of my mouth as Malachi's cock invaded past the pair of swollen pussy lips and into the wet canal. There weren't any gentleness with any of thrusts.

I heard a loud groan. Then, I heard another lustful moan. Then, there was another one. They sounded like they were coming from an animal. The groans gave off the impression that there was a lot of pleasure involved. I eventually realized that the groaning came from me.

MimiRose
MimiRose
450 Followers