Skin to Skin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"... I knew that I wanted you..."

I straddled his hips as if I was fucking Annie Oakley and he was my steed. My pussy hovered over the giant entity that was his sex. I gave his hips a squeeze with my thighs.

"My dick was so hard—

"Mmm-hmm," I moaned in pleasure. I dragged my pussy against the hardening stalk of his prick. My lower lips split apart, so my pearl could feel some of this great dick. The task of listening to his testimony about his lust for me was forgotten. There were ripples of desire that burst in my cunt as I rode him. I whimpered at the sensation and as a result, my greedy girl wanted more of his now swollen member. My hips changed the pace. The movement was now fast and frantic.

My ears picked up a growl. "Come on and fuck me," he demanded. His large hand grasped onto my hips and held on.

With a little bit of maneuvering, I subjected his pussy-pulverizing cock into my warmth. The basement was flooded with my moans and his grunts of pleasure. In this position, his member felt larger and thicker.

"Come on, baby," he grunted.

His cock surged forward and settled deeper into me. The cock's head gave my cervix a gentle nod. I gasped loudly and grasped onto his chest while I endured his powerful thrusts.

"Malachi," I moaned. "Oh God, I can—

"Work your hips," he instructed in the form of a grunt.

His hands left my hips and traveled up to my waist. He drew my upper body closer to his body. My nipples dragged against his hard body. In this new position, he was unrelenting. He lifted his hips off of the mattress, so his cock could provide me with pleasure, in the form of rapid, heavy strokes. All I could do was hold on and enjoy the ride. Unlike our first time, this fuck session did not last long. We both climax simultaneously, eleven minutes into our fucking. My orgasm wasn't as strong as the others but I did feel satisfied.

"Oh," I whimpered at the sensation of having his flaccid appendage ejected from my pussy hole.

I removed my body off of his large body and I found a temporary home in the unoccupied side of his mattress. I rested my naked and sweaty body next to Malachi. I lied there enjoying the abundance of oxytocin that was running through my body. A few minutes later, I felt the mattress tremble while Malachi changed his position. He rolled onto the right side of his body and now faced me. I stared into his silver-gray colored orbs.

"I'm sorry for everything," he murmured.

In response, I just gave Malachi a simple grin and a nod of my head. In response, I saw his lips turned into a smile and then morphed into a flat line. With a simple tug, he pulled my naked, body closer to his larger one. His arm drifted down to my thin waist and his hand held on. We gazed at each other and didn't say a word. Eventually, my lover had fallen asleep first. I listened the soft snoring that his nose created while my eyes focused on his face. I thought he appeared to be at peace while he slept.

It was during this moment was when I had reflected about his apology. When Malachi apologized, I knew that he wasn't just referring to the acts of mistreatment and abuse that he committed against me. I knew that he was also referring to the fact that he wasn't interested in having a relationship with me. I knew this, even before his explanation. However, a small part of my soul hoped that he wanted to turn this crazy and violent-themed, one-night-stand into something more beautiful, long-standing and lot less violent.

'You that that cannot happen, right?' my conscience informed me. 'He is an ex-convict who is a part of a Neo-Nazi Skinhead hate group. They hate people that look like you! Despite what he says about joining that group, you know that he had a choice! When he was in prison, he had a choice. He could've thought of any other way to protect himself while he was in there. When he was released, he could've cut his ties with those people. If he needed a job and a place to stay, he could've taken his ass down to social services and applied to food stamps and for housing. He had plenty of got-damned choices, Chloe! Instead he chose to join a hate group. And God knows what-the-hell he had to do in order to get in those people's good graces!'

I began to think of different notions of what Malachi had done while he was in prison. I imagined horrible crimes that this large man had done and I grew sick. The contents inside of my stomach churned while a case of nausea caused the saliva inside of my mouth to thicken and my throat constrict. I glanced at Malachi for a few seconds before I rolled over and faced the bathroom's door that was a few feet away from the bed. I stared at the door for a few seconds before I closed my eyes.

'No, no, he wouldn't have done those things,' I said to myself. 'He wouldn't have done those things.' I made a hard swallow and then I sighed. 'Come on girl, you're smarter than that!'

"I know," I whispered while I had a lump lodged in my throat.

'He's like them! As a matter of fact, he is one of them! He's a skinhead! If he wanted a relationship with you, how would it work for the two of you, mmm?' my conscience asked.

"I don't know," I answered before sniffling and wiping away tears with the back of my hand.

'What happens if you two wanted a relationship and you wanted to get married? Now keep in mind, he is an ex-convict who has a job where he works for other skinheads. What's going to happen to the both of you, if his friends find out that he is dating you? I doubt they are going to accept you. I damn sure know that they are not going to invite you to annual barbecues. Plus, I don't think Malachi could simply cut his ties with them. I don't think his buddies are going to give him a farewell party and give a silk tie as a parting gift. A noose maybe, but definitely not a neck tie.'

Then I began to think about the possible repercussions that he and I could face, if we ever did date and his 'comrades' found out. None of my thoughts didn't end up with Malachi and me living in a three-bedroom house with our four children in a suburban neighborhood. All of my ideas ended with the same result, the both of us being slaughtered by a bunch of leather-wearing, bald-headed psychos.

With the thoughts of murder and mutilation running through my mind, I grew sleepy. Before my eyes shut and I slipped into my sub-conscious, one statement formed in my mind.

'God, I'm such a fucking fool!'

It was the last statement that my brain had spoken before I fell asleep.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers