Skin to Skin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

I didn't like seeing my husband upset or disappointed. "It's all right. I can have a bowl of cereal," I told him.

I felt his hands leave the spots of my hips and travel to the soft globes of my ass. He gave my Sponge-Bob Square Pants themed, pajama-covered bottom a hearty squeeze. I flinched while I was in his embrace. "Malachi," I gasped in shock. "The kids are inside of the kitchen!" I whispered.

He chuckled in response before giving me a kiss. It was the type of kiss that made my toes curl and my pussy to throb with desire. His lips felt warm and soft against mine. His lips doled out kisses that were short and quick. The tip of his tongue flickered against my top lip. I knew that it was his way of letting me know that he was planning on fucking me soon. The thought of being fucked by my husband's thick cock caused me to moan. My fingernails dug into the fabric of his shirt. He gave my lips one final kiss before we parted ways. He gazed down at me.

"Let's have some fun," he proposed to me.

I smiled at him. I pursed my mouth and then I licked my bottom lip. I took note that his eyes were focused on my mouth. "What type of plans do you have in mind?" I asked seductively.

"How about we have M.J. and Gail take the youngest kids out to the movies and to the arcade and we can have some alone time?" suggested Malachi.

I chuckled. "Mmm," I moaned lightly. "That sounds like a great idea, babe. It will at least give us a few hours alone."

"That's the plan," he stated as a smirk graced his lips. "We'll have at least five hours of 'alone time'. Who knows? We might make another baby today."

I chuckled. I figured that he must've heard the conversation that the kids and I was having. "You know what—

'BBBLEEEP! BBBLEEP! BBBLEEP! BBBLEEP! BBBLEEP! BBB...'

My eyes snapped open and I was greeted by darkened basement. I figured out that I was awakened by the sounds of an alarm clock's rings.

'Ugh, what-the-fuck?' I said to myself.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers
12