Skin to Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matharasi
matharasi
463 Followers

"RAVI!!!" On hearing his Mother's shout, he stiffened and jerked his head back. His Mother was standing there wearing the gown and immediately he understood that his Mother had come out to take the bath towel, which she had forgotten. His erect cock deflated instantly and Ravi stood trembling with fear and shame.

"Ravi, what are you doing? Smelling your own Mother's panties? How dare you do such a nasty thing? I am your own Mother. Oh!! My God!! What have you done?" His Mother was boiling with anger and she was trembling.

Ravi fell flat on his Mother's feet and catching his Mother's feet, started to beg for pardon. Tears flowed freely from his eyes. Crying hot tears, Ravi begged, "Mother, please forgive me, I will never again do such a thing".

His Mother was not ready to listen to his pleading. She kept on "I can't believe this. My own Son doing such filthy things. I can't even think of it. I am going to inform your Father about this. Let him come, he will skin you alive".

Ravi trembled with fear and begged pardon more pitifully. His tears was flowing freely and he kept his face on his Mother's feet. "Oh! Mother please forgive me, please".

Nothing pacified his Mother. "You bad boy, I was thinking that you are an innocent young boy, I never expected my Son is such a pervert that he will smell his own Mother's panties. You know your own Mother is even greater than God. Haven't you heard about the saying 'Matha, Pitha, Guru, God'. You know what that means? Mother, Father, Teacher, God. Mother's place is first, then comes Father, then comes Teacher and then only even God's place is". His Mother kept on firing him. Ravi's crying became more and keeping his face at his Mother's feet he continued to beg pardon.

Then he felt some breeze on his face and slowly he raised his face and got the real shock of his life. The sight he saw on raising his head was so surprising that his mouth fell open. His Mother was standing with her gown raised to her hips. Because the gown was raised, he felt air on his face. He could not believe his eyes. Looking up, he saw his Mother's big thighs rising like two pillars and his Mother's shaven cunt bulging out at the top.

She was continuing her firing at him, but was standing with her gown raised to her hips and holding it there with her hands. Her firing continued "Smelling one's own Mother's dirty panties, My God!! What a pervert my Son is".

Ravi's heart was beating fast. His head reeled. His fear subsided. The view of his Mother standing close-up with her gown raised to her hips was maddening him with lust. Even though she was continuing her firing, he understood that this obscene pose was a green signal for him to go ahead. Ravi slowly raised his head until his face reached his Mother's fat cunt. He put his nose closer to his Mother's cunt slit and smelled her cunt. He continued smelling his Mother's cunt for some minutes. All this time his Mother was continuing her firing, but was standing with her gown raised to her hip.

"How can you do such dirty things? Your own Mother, who carried you in her womb for 10 months, you should think your Mother as the most revered one in the whole world". His Mother kept on.

After standing on his knees and smelling his Mother's cunt for some time, Ravi put out his tongue and did a long lick on his Mother's cunt slit from the bottom to the top, where her clit was poking out. As his tongue reached the top, he did a few quick licks on his Mother's clit. Suddenly he felt his Mother's hands holding his head and pressing his face to her cunt. His Mother's nightgown fell down covering his head. His face got smothered in his Mother's big cunt. Still his Mother's words came down to his ears.

"Aahhh!!! Lick you Bastard, yesss, like that. Your own Mother, who brought you up, what a taboo it is to have sex with your own Mother. Lick you Mother Fucker, aaaahhhh!!!! Lick the cunt which gave birth to you. Suck your birth place".

On hearing this, Ravi became mad with lust and holding his Mother's big, bulging ass cheeks, Ravi started to lick and suck his Mother's cunt fiercely. His Mother's hands held his head and was pressing his face still closer to her cunt. Because of the pressure, Ravi's nose was almost inside his Mother's cunt slit. But nothing stopped him. He inserted his tongue deep into his Mother's cunt and fucked it in and out. His Mother's moans came down to his ears.

"Sucking your own Mother's cunt, aren't you ashamed you bad boy? Don't you have any family values? Aahh!! Suck harder. Put your finger into my ass. Aahhh!!! Yes, like that, now fuck it in and out of my asshole. My God!!!, sucking your own Mother's cunt and finger fucking your Mother's asshole, you bad boy, you Mother Fucker, aaahhhh!!! Suck my clit, harder, harder" The words came pouring down to his ears.

Ravi was in seventh heaven. He could not believe that this was happening. Ten minutes before he was holding his Mother's feet and begging pardon to her and now he was on his knees, sucking his Mother's cunt and fingering his Mother's hot asshole. Ten minutes before his Mother was firing him like anything and now she was holding her Son's head close to her cunt and was uttering such dirty words. By this time his cock was jerking madly and several times he felt as if his cum will shoot out. He managed to control himself from cumming and concentrated on sucking his Mother's cunt till she climaxed in his mouth. As he sucked more effectively, his Mother's moans rose in pitch and more filthier words came out of his Mother's mouth.

"Aaahhh!!, like that, lick, unngghhh!!!, lick, aahh!!, suck, suck your Mother's cunt, suck your Mother's most private place, yessss!!! You are sucking the cunt through which you came to this world. You Bastard, Mother Fucker, Mother Fucker, Mother Fucker, with your sucking I am going to cum soon, suck my clit, yesss!!!, like that, lick it with your tongue, aaaahhhh!!!, I am going to cum soon, your own Mother is going to cum soon, finger my asshole faster you Mother Fucker, Mother Fucker, Mother Fucker, Mother Fucker, Mother Fucker, Mother Fucker, your Mother is going to cum into her own Son's mouth, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Mother Fuckerrrrrrrrrrrr, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!, I am cummmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnggggggg, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh drink your Mother's cummmmmm, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh here it is, here it is coming, aaaaaahhhhh!!!, drink your Mother's cunt juice".

Holding his head fiercely as if trying to smother him, with her fleshy hips jerking uncontrollably, shouting unthinkable filthy words, his Mother came in Ravi's mouth. When he felt his Mother cumming and her cunt juices flowing into his mouth, Ravi intensified his sucking and made his Mother's cum a body wracking one. His Mother's body jerked and trembled for quite some time. Slowly his Mother's hand released the fierce hold on his head and the trembling of her body subsided. When his Mother's body became still, Ravi took his head out of his Mother's gown and came out of it.

Still kneeling in front of his Mother, he looked up. His Mother's face was wearing a sexy smile. There was not a trace of the fierce anger on his Mother's face.

Smiling back at his Mother, Ravi got up and embraced his Mother. His Mother returned his hug tightly. She kissed him full on his mouth and said to him "I was also longing to have you, my dear Son"

Ravi was surprised. His Mother continued "I understood that you were peeping at me through the hole on the bathroom door and jacking off". Ravi's face turned red on hearing this.

He asked " How Mother, how you came to know that I was looking at you through the hole? I made the hole so low. Then how you saw me?".

His Mother replied "Once I noticed light through the hole, then when I checked, I understood what you were doing."

Ravi's cheeks flushed. His Mother continued "Don't worry my dear Son, when I came to know that my Son is jacking off by watching his Mother pissing and shitting, I felt so horny that I was desperately looking forward for a chance to have sex with you. After spending three years without fucking, my cunt was longing for a good climax. I want you to do everything you want to do with me. But one thing, don't let anyone come to know about this."

Ravi immediately promised "Dearest Mother, never will anyone come to know about this."

Ravi felt so relieved and happy. He could not believe his luck. His own sexy, plump, Mother welcoming him to have sex with her. He hugged his Mother more tightly and kissed his Mother on her lips. His Mother also kissed him full and inserted her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on his Mother's tongue and sucked her saliva. Ravi's cock was rock hard and poking at his Mother's plump belly. Continuing her kiss and keeping her tongue inside his mouth, his Mother took out his throbbing cock out of his pyjamas and squeezed his cock. His cock responded by jerking in his Mother's hands.

"My dear Son, your cock is so big. I am so happy that my Son have a big cock. Do you want to fuck me now or do you want me to suck you?"

Squeezing his Mother's big ass through the gown, Ravi replied "My dearest Mother, please, I want to fuck you in your big ass".

"Oh My God!!, I think your cock will tear my asshole" his Mother replied.

"Please Mother, please, I want to fuck your ass. See how my cock throbs, it want to enter your sweet asshole".

"OK, but be gentle", his Mother agreed.

Ravi immediately turned his Mother and kneeled down behind her. He raised her gown to her hip, but his Mother, to help him, removed her gown fully and stood with only her white bra. His own Mother, standing nude with only her white bra and with her gigantic ass thrust out made Ravi's cock jerk wildly. He spread his Mother's big asscheeks and looked at her rosebud asshole. After smelling his Mother's asshole for some time, he licked at her asshole. His Mother let out a long "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh". His Mother's long moaning encouraged Ravi. His began licking his Mother's asshole with his tongue and wet his Mother's asshole lavishly with his saliva. The thought that he is licking his own Mother's asshole was simply mind blowing to Ravi. He poked at his Mother's asshole with his tongue and felt his Mother relaxing her sphincter muscle. Once his Mother's asshole relaxed, Ravi inserted his tongue into his Mother's asshole and pushed it in and out and fucked his Mother's asshole with his stiff tongue.

To help him fuck her asshole, Ravi's Mother bent over and with both her hands, spread her big asscheeks. Ravi could not control longer. He felt that if he is tongue fucking his Mother's asshole, he will cum soon. Ravi got up, and spitting onto his hand, wet his cock with his saliva. Then fixing his throbbing cockhead onto his Mother's asshole, Ravi slowly pushed his cock into his Mother's asshole. With the continued pressure, his Mother's asshole slowly opened up and his cockhead entered his Mother's asshole. When his cockhead entered inside his Mother's asshole, his Mother flexed her shitting muscles around his cockhead. He slowly pushed more and enjoying the flexing of his Mother's shitting muscles around his cock, slowly pushed and fully inserted his cock into his Mother's asshole.

Once fully inside his Mother's tight asshole, Ravi's cock jerked with the exquisite pleasure. The heat inside his Mother's asshole was such, that he felt that he will cum if he fucked his hip once. He held his breath and controlled himself.

"Aaahhh!!, your cock is so big. I feel as if your cock has reached my stomach. Fuck my Son, start fucking your Mother's asshole", his Mother encouraged Ravi.

Controlling himself, Ravi slowly started fucking in and out of his Mother's hot, clasping asshole. He looked down and saw his cock going in and coming out of his Mother's asshole. The sight of his slick cock disappearing into his Mother's asshole and coming out again made him shiver with lust. When he thought that he is fucking his own Mother's asshole, Ravi felt as if he will cum soon.

As his fucking gained speed, his Mother also became hot and she began uttering filth "Fuck Mother Fucker, fuck harder, fuck your Mother's asshole harder" The dirty, filthy words coming out of his own Mother's mouth made Ravi hotter. His fucking became more violent. Somehow he wanted to cum deep inside his Mother's buttery asshole. When he began fucking violently into his Mother's asshole, her filthy words turned more filthier.

"Aahh!!! fuck you Mother Fucker, fuck your Mother's asshole, your cock is reaching up to my mouth, aaahhh!!! Unghhh!!!, how is it feeling to fuck your own Mother's asshole, aaaahhhh!!!!, Mother Fucker, fuck hard, fuck, fuck, fuck, tear your Mother's asshole with your cock you Mother Fucker, ohhh!!!, I love your prick, fuck harder, I am going to cum soon, aaaahhhh!!!, you Mother Fucker, your Mother is cumming, aaahhh!!!, your Mother is cumming, aaaahhhh!!! Mother Fuckerrrrrrrrr, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Hearing his Mother's dirty words and feeling his Mother cumming, Ravi could not control more. He began his last lap. Ravi fucked deep into his Mother's asshole. His cock, wet with saliva began making squishing noises. When he felt his molten cum shooting up his cock, gathering all his strength to his hips, Ravi fucked deeply into his Mother's asshole. With the last few hip breaking thrusts, Ravi's boiling cum started shooting into his Mother's hot asshole. Ravi moaned loudly and continued his fierce thrusts into his Mother's asshole till his cock finished shooting cum. He left his cock inside his Mother's clutching, hot, buttery asshole till his cock shrank and came out with a 'plop' sound.

Reallly tired, but deeply satisfied, both Mother and Son walked towards the bathroom.

matharasi
matharasi
463 Followers
12