Skinny Dip

Story Info
Vacation with friends turns erotic.
1.3k words
4.32
177.8k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I recently went on vacation with my friend from college Edward and his wife Susan. We went to Daytona Beach, Florida where we shared a very nice beach-side condo. We've travelled together before and always have a good time with each other. This time we decided to leave the kids at home.

After two days of sunning, swimming, fishing and having a great time, we were all very relaxed and comfortable with each other. The break from kids and work was sorely needed. I must admit that I had enjoyed seeing both Susan and my wife Jillian in their new bathing suits. I learned from Jillian that Susan who was 33 had been dieting for a few months and working out. She looked great. She was about 5'4'', with light brown, shoulder-length hair. She works in advertising and is very confident - which I find very attractive. She seemed more flirtatious than usual. Rest assured, I didn't mind one bit. In fact, I had often fantasized about her and being in close proximity to her for a few days was only feeding my fantasy bank for later withdrawals.

On the last night of our trip we went out for a great seafood meal at a local restaurant on the beach. When we returned, I opened a bottle of red wine, poured everyone one a plastic cup full and we then took a long walk on the beach.

I guess it was the wine, but soon the topic of skinny dipping came up. We'd all been at one time or another except for Susan.

"Can't you just see us having to explain to our kids...how we got caught skinny dipping?" I joked. We all shared a nervous laughter as the thought was imagined by us all.

The darkness was enough to keep us from going into the ocean, not to mention a healthy fear of sharks gained from watching Jaws as a youth.

As we returned to the condo; however, we passed by the complex swimming pool. Since it was October, the entire area was not very crowded and the pool was empty.

"Hey Edward, since Susan hasn't been before, don't you think you two should give it a try?", I suggested.

"Absolutely! Let's all go for it," he replied eagerly as he began to remove his shirt. I joined in and started removing mine as well.

Jillian, who was a little tipsy, looked at Susan and said, "Well?"

Susan was clearly intrigued...and I could have sworn she looked at me and saw the bulge in my underwear. My cock was beginning to swell at the thought of seeing my friend's wife naked and at the thought of him seeing my wife. Susan shrugged her shoulders and then began to unbutton her top. She stole several glances at her husband seeking his unspoken approval.

I huried into the pool, which thankfully was heated. I then watched both Susan and Jillian undress. Susan had a lovely pair of breast, smaller than my wife's, but perfectly proportioned for her petite body. She watched me watching her and I could tell she was enjoying the attention. By this time, Edward was also in the pool and he started humming a burlesque tune. The girls found this funny and got into the act as they removed the rest of their clothes. By the time they were both completley nude, my cock was so hard.

Jillian hopped into the pool with a little splash and Susan walked slowly down the steps, easing her way in. The sexual tension was thick and I was experiencing very new emotions and uncontrolled lust. I moved in behind Jillian and pressed my hard on against the crack of her beautiful ass. She is also 5 4''. She is very thin and has jet black hair and blue eyes. At 35, she is more beautiful than ever. She pushed back against me and purred, feeling me against her. Susan and Edward were also snuggling against each other. We watched them intently and they returned our gaze.

"I never knew skinny dipping could be so much fun!" Susan said.

"It was never this much fun before," I added as we all laughed. Edward and Jillian readily agreed.

I reached around and started fingering my wife. We sat on the pool steps, groped each other and started to make out. Our friends sat close by and I could tell they were also fondling each other.

"Has anyone ever had sex in a pool before?" I asked, wanting to ramp up the sexual buzz in the air.

Edward responded immediately. "Growing up, we had a pool at our house. When I was in High School, I used the old 'skinny dip' routine to get lucky a few times with my girl friends. In fact, once, my buddy Rob and his girlfriend were over swimming with me and my girlfriend one afternoon after school. After alot of begging and pleading, we talked them into removing their tops."

Everyone was listening intently to his story. I continued to hold Jillians's breast and fondle her ass. I knew I was going to have to have her in a few minutes or I was going to come right there in the pool.

"After a few minutes of playing with her breasts," Edward continued, "We traded partners. I felt up his girl and he felt up mine. We didn't have sex, but it was a ton of fun."

It happened unexpectedly, but the thought...the mere idea of swapping had been verbalized for the first time in the ten years we'd all known each other. My already aroused state was further heightened and my fingers were moving rapidly on my wife's clit.

Then, my wife shocked me!

"Susan, I think we should give the boys a treat." she said. We all stopped and it seemed as if an hour passed.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Susan said under her breath.

In a flash they traded places and Susan was now sitting on my lap facing me. We started kissing and she was stroking me up and down over the full length of my eight inch shaft. I slid a finger into her and even in the water could tell that she was well lubricated and hot. After a few minutes of touching and kissing, she guided my cock into her. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Here I was fucking my best friend's wife and she was loving it.

After a few minutes of rocking with her on me, I finally had the presence of mind to look over at Jillian and Edward. Again, I was shocked....but strangely pleased. She was standing up with her hands on the side of the pool. Edward was behind her fucking her. He was very aggressive and was reaming her over and over. I could tell she was loving every minute of it by the sounds she was making. As I listened to her groans, I noticed that she kept pushing back into him, using the side of the pool for leverage. Watching the two of them together fueled my own lust and I could not contain myself much longer.

I returned my full attention to Susan. I picked her up and started walking around the pool with her floating on my cock. The freedom of the water gave me great flexibility to fuck her. I could support her entire weight and move her up and down with great ease.

She started whispering to me, "I've dreamed of you fucking me." This was too much. I came like a crazed man and she followed with a whimpering orgasm of her own. We held onto each other for a few minutes and watched as our spouses also climaxed in a rough fury. After a few minutes, we all laughed a bit nervously and agreed that we should get dressed and get back to the condo.