Skinny Dipper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I could tell from the tone of her voice and the frenetic movement of her body that she was ready. I started thrusting in harder, increasing the friction and the heat. She was gasping, her excitement rippling through her, promising bigger and better things.

When she did climax her voice totally failed her. She stiffened, seeming to go absolutely rigid, then shuddered as her climax swept over her, her passage clamping down on me, fortunately, just as I was climaxing myself.

I exploded into her, Annette clasping my cock like grim death, ensuring I didn't escape until she was satisfied. Afterwards, she sort of slumped forward onto her arms, breathing hard. I continued to lie over her, holding her breasts, now just stroking them gently.

I moved off her, settling onto the ground next to her. Rolling her onto her back I took the time to gently stroke her, idly teasing her breasts, running my hand up and down her front. Slowly her breathing returned to a normal pattern.

"Oh, my," she said softly, taking a deep breath.

"I can go along with that," I assured her. "You're some kind of wonderful. Did you know that?"

She flicked a smug look at me.

"You didn't do too badly yourself," she acknowledged.

"Not too badly?" I muttered. "That will never do. Why don't you come back here tomorrow and I'll see if I can improve."

That seemed to set her back.

"What, come back knowing that you're going to do that to me?" she said, sounding shocked. "I couldn't possibly. It wouldn't be right. You might have trapped me here today and forced me but you can't expect me to come here voluntarily for you to attack me again."

Force her? Attack her? Were we at the same event?

"I see your point," I said. "Well, instead of coming back and letting me try again, why not just come past and I'll give you some verbal instructions on sex and how to handle men. After all, I am a man and should be able to give you some good advice."

"Um, if I do come back you won't try and do that again?"

"The difference will be that you won't be skinny-dipping, will you? That means that you'll be fully dressed and will be able to stop me by just not taking off your clothes. No, unless you say otherwise, tomorrow will be strictly oral."

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12