Skinny Dipping

Story Info
Dominated by female game warden while caught skinny dipping.
1.8k words
4.15
48.9k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction. Any correlation between this and real people is purely happenstance. The following is the edited version of one of my first stories. It was so bad I had to try to fix it. Thank you for reading it, and thank you to Literotica for providing a vehicle for learning to write.

****************************************

I was fishing at the North fork of the Sacramento River when I felt sweltering. I was way upstream, almost at Mount Eddy close to the headwaters. Up in the Trinity Alps, where trees are beautiful and tall. Nothing like the city of Alameda where I was born. My mother, a CHP dispatcher, had relocated us to Shasta County the summer I entered the third grade; my parents divorced at that time. This was dramatic for me, but now I was much closer to the woods. I loved the woods and spent a lot of time exploring the wilderness.

I was happily far away from the road on a warm late spring day. Most schools were still in session around most of the state. Vacation season had not started. I had fished all morning; my three trout were in the cooler. I had not seen another soul for hours. I thought, why not take a quick dip. So, I took off my waders and sat on the bank, on a flat rock. All I had was my Levi's under the waders. I thought, what a great time to go skinny dipping. Outdoor nudity was kind of my thing. I had skipped class at my junior college to go fishing. I was nineteen years old with a medium build and five foot eleven inches and in good shape. I had brown hair and rugged good looks.

I thought, why not and stripped my waders and my shirt. I took my shorts and underwear. I loved to take off all my clothes and indulge my nature boy tendencies. The sound of the rapids was faint here in a flat spot of the eddy, and you could mostly hear the gurgling of water lapping over the rocks. Free-balling, I waded into the cold clear water right into a pool between two sets of rapids. The water was cold, but it felt refreshing on my naked skin. The clear snow runoff was icy, and It was just a quick dip, by necessity. The water is always cold, this high up, around 44 degrees. I got out of the water and laid out on the flat rock in the sun to dry off. It was quiet and peaceful other than the stream's sound and the wind rushing through the trees. Almost no one ventured this deep into the wilderness, and I could not hear any human-made sounds. I could hear birds calling out from the woods; I felt good.

My penis was suffering from significant cold-water shrinkage. As I looked at it, I wanted it not to be so small. I thought, 'why not stroke it back to life.' I put my hand around my shaft and gave it a resuscitation. Then I thought, 'why not just rub one out.' I started doing just that and stroked my shaft in earnest. I enjoyed the feeling of my hand touching the underside of my fleshly helmet on each stroke. I was getting into it when I heard a female voice say, "Just what do you think you are doing?"

I looked up to see an officer of the California Department of Fish and Game. I was startled by her sudden appearance. She was attractive and young, though not as young as I was. She was probably seven years older than me. She was tall, probably five foot eight. She had Clark as the name on her name tag, and her face was cute. I loved the way her full breasts filled out her khaki uniform blouse. Her tactical belt held a camo nine-millimeter in the holster, and her hand hovered over her sidearm. I reached for my neatly folded pile of clothes, but she stepped on them.

"Not so fast, buddy," she said. "I want you just the way you are, no weapons," she said as she looked at my average erection.

"I can explain, Officer Clark," I said. My eyes were pleading for mercy.

"No, you can't, Mr. outdoor indecency, though that is hardly a weapon," she said, referring to my wedding tackle. I blushed.

"It is not that small, is it?" I asked, feeling quite ashamed.

"Six inches is nothing to write home about," Officer Clark said.

I felt warm with embarrassment, but my rigid member still proudly stood up for himself.

"Put your hands on your head," she said.

She rolled me over and handcuffed my hands behind my back. My cock stood rock hard, like a pole marking my location. I knew this was not a normal reaction; only I found this incredibly erotic. She made me stand on the ground next to the high side of the flat rock I had been lying. She got out my I. D. and read it aloud, "Jeffrey Lloyd Nixon pervert," she said. She had added the pervert part.

"You are a naughty boy; you have two choices, accept punishment, or I turn you over to the highway patrol for booking," she explained. I did not have to think about it long.

"I will accept my punishment," I said. With that said, Officer Clark sat with her feet off the high side of the rock. She pulled me over her lap onto her forest green tactical pants. I heard rustling in the bushes and hoped we were still alone. My ears perked up as I listened. Officer Clark seemed unperturbed by my naked plight, even if someone might be watching us.

"Naughty boys should be spanked," she said as she caressed my bare bottom. I hoped the sound was some game species and not a person, but I could hardly look in my predicament.

"I want you to count all of the fifty spankings as I give them," she said

Spank, her hand came down on my bare ass.

"One," I cried.

Someone was watching us; I could feel it.

Smack, she hit me again.

"Two," I said.

When she got to twenty, she stopped to see how red my ass was. She rubbed it and blew air on it. It made me shiver. Then she startled me as she spanked me again. I looked around to try to find the prying eyes, deeply excited by perhaps being so blatantly on display.

"Twenty-one," I said, I cried out. My voice echoed through the remote canyon.

Smack! That sound, too, echoed off the granite walls.

"Twenty-two," I counted.

Officer Clark seemed to make eye contact with someone hiding in the bushes. The counting went on to the end. When I called out fifty, Officer Clark took out her cell phone to record my red butt.

"I like it like that, Jeffrey; it looks good on a pervert like you," she said.

"What is your phone number so I can send you a copy?" she asked. I told her, and she sent it.

"No reception; I will try again later," she said.

She then rolled me onto the rock on my back.

"You are still hard after the spanking; you must like spankings?" she asked. My hard-on spoke for itself, so how could I deny it.

"I guess I do," I said.

"Not only do you like being nude in front of dressed women, but you like submitting to spankings. Don't you?" she asked.

"I do," I admitted.

Then she grabbed my cock and started to jerk me off.

"You like this too, don't you, Jeffrey the pervert?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I do," I gasped. I heard rustling in the bushes again; it seemed the unknown voyeur was repositioning for a closer look.

She stroked harder, and it was awesome. Officer Clark had not released my hands, so I could not have stopped her if I had wanted to. She stopped to record my weeping erection.

"I will send this later," she said.

"You like taking orders from me, don't you?" She inquired.

"I do," I said.

Then she jerked me until I was crazy with lust. She enjoyed stopping just before I was able to come. She edged me three more times, knowing exactly when to stop. Then she took an empty water bottle from my things. She then jerked my cock until I shot my load into the bottle.

"Drink your cum, my submissive pervert," she said.

Then she poured my come into my mouth. Before I could spit it out, she kissed me, using her tongue to force my come down my throat. She kissed me for a long time. I was sorry when the kiss ended. Only after the kiss did I realize how bitter my come tasted. She laughed at the face I made due to this discovery.

"I live near you; when I text you, Jeffrey Nixon the pervert, you better answer," she said.

"I will," I answered.

"You better, or I will put you in jail. I own your perverted ass now," Officer Clark said. Then she undid the handcuffs and kissed me on the lips again. She grabbed my balls and squeezed them.

"These belong to me, don't play with yourself or come until I see you, Jeffrey," she said.

"I wish we had more time to play; you better come when I order it, pervert," she emphasized. She kissed me again, spanked my ass, and left me to get dressed.

I desperately wanted her to kiss me again. I struggled to get my now erect penis back in my pants. Another female officer walked out of the woods. She was blond and about forty-five years old. She a big woman, but not fat, just soft and warm looking.

"So this is where you got off to Cybil," she said.

"I thought you were right behind me, Elaine," Cybil said.

"I was, nice show," Elaine said.

"You could have helped if you wanted," Cybil said.

"I know, but I am married," Elaine said.

"Would like to spank him if you weren't?" Cybil asked.

"Yes, I would if it was not for Darren," Elaine said.

The two Wardens left laughing jovially.

"How will I manage until she contacts me?" I thought. This powerful woman smote me. I drove home, wanting to hear my phone buzz. When I went inside my house, my mother asked me about my day.

"How was the fishing?" mother asked.

"I did not catch anything," I said.

"Did you manage to keep your clothes on this time?" mother asked. My mother knew about my penchant for outdoor nudity.

"Yes, three, and I went skinny dipping," I said.

"Did anyone see you?" mother asked.

"Yes, a female Officer Clark of Fish and Game," I said.

"However, did you avoid arrest?" mother asked.

"She decided to punish me herself," I said.

"Good form. Did she spank you properly? Mother asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Good, go wash up; it is time for dinner," Mother said.