Skinny Dipping Ch. 01

Story Info
A summer trip to a lake with friends.
1.4k words
3.94
52.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers

Seven of us guys went camping to a lake before we left for college. We had known each other since the third grade and had supported each other throughout our difficult years.

We were all nerds and still virgins after high school.

Most of us had our mouths on tits and a finger in a pussy at least once but we were awkward and we never got any further.

By our junior year we were telling each other the truth. By our senior year we pinned our hopes on college nerdettes.

We did have nerdettes in our small high school but all wanted a ring first.

We set up camp and explored our area then settled down for lunch. We talked about our respective universities and going fishing but eventually went swimming.

The water was very nice and warm and we enjoyed ourselves. We walked back and took our wet suits off and got into gym shorts. As we prepared dinner we could see that some guys had erections but no one made comments about them, except we all now had erections.

After the sun went down we put out the fire and just gazed at the stars. One guy pulled his cock out and began to caress it. The guy next to him did the same. Soon all of us were naked playing with our dicks.

One guy reached for his neighbors cock, that was me. He reached for mine and we slowly masturbated each other. We saw other guys do the same.

One guy slurped a cock into his mouth. All of us then briefly sucked cock before resuming the masturbations.

One guy resumed sucking cock, me.

My friend Harry grunted and filled my mouth with cum.

I lay on the ground and resumed looking at the stars. A guy came to me and sucked my cock. I managed to last quite a while and saw two other guys sucking cock. Eventually I filled the guys mouth with cum.

I lifted him over me and it turned out to be my best friend Ryan. I kissed him. He enjoyed the kiss especially when he realized I was kissing him even though he had traces of cum in his mouth.

He kissed me.

I could feel his erection under my balls and planted my feet on the ground raising my hips.

His cock snuggled between my ass cheeks and he took there strokes before covering my ass with cum.

We just lay on the ground in each other's arms for a while. We kissed for a while.

His cum began to feel cold and I stood us up and we walked hand in hand to the water. We caressed, we embraced we kissed.

"I feel we are a couple now," he said with a chuckle.

"Not a bad idea," I said with a kiss.

My erection had returned. He jumped into my arms and put his legs around my waist. I reached under us and aimed my cock at his ass. Slowly we felt my cock slip into him. He groaned when my cockhead slid in.

We just held onto each other for a while. We looked on shore and saw several sixty nines. Our odd numbered guy was fucking a guy on his hands and knees that had a cock in his mouth.

I walked us to my tent and as soon as I was on my back he began the fuck. It was slow, delicious for me.

It was slow and delicious for Ryan. His cock was very erect.

"Don't cum, I want you in me."

He immediately shot me with his semen.

"Pussy," I called him and brought him down for a kiss.

"Don't worry, I know how to get it back up," I said.

We slowly fucked for quite a while and heard all the guys head for the lake. He increased his speed and I saw his cock begin to recover and immediately filled his ass with cum.

"Ooh," he said and slowed to a stop. He kissed me then lifted himself off me. I slurped his cock into my mouth and brought it to full hardness then turned away from him on my hands and knees.

His penetration was swift, he had a long skinny cock. He began the fuck and slowly increased his speed. He was pounding my ass as I realized I loved it.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I whispered although I doubt he heard me. He was already fucking me hard anyway.

His cum surprised me even though there was little of it. It was his third cum that night.

He panted to a halt and collapsed next to me. I covered his body and devoured him with a kiss.

When we recovered our breath I picked up the soap and we went back down to the lake. Most of the other guys were in their tents. We could hear slurps and in one tent the slap of thighs against ass.

There were two guys on the shore fucking. We kissed them then walked into the water rinsed then washed each others cock. We rinsed them off and kissed before heading back to my tent. We slept well.

The following morning we all stayed nude. There was some sex between guys that had not hooked up with each other the previous night but every one saw Ryan and I were a couple.

Oh we did briefly slurp every cock presented to us but there were no blowjobs or ass fucks. We spent the day swimming and sucking cock and swimming and fucking ass.

All of us did.

That evening we did play a game of speed blowjobs during which the winner was the one that got the other off first. We came in last each time.

That evening our fucks were long and delicious. As we got to the lake to wash our cocks we found a guy sitting in the water alone.

"What happened?" I asked our friend Micky.

"I was crowded out. The next time we camp we need to make sure it's an even number."

"It will be so. Would it make you feel better if you washed our cocks for us?"

He grinned, took the soap and sank to his knees. Ryan and I kissed as he washed our cocks then after rinsing them he slurped them into his mouth.

"You don't have to stop if you don't want to."

He resumed sucking our cocks until he we were hard again.

We stopped him then took him to our tent he sucked my cock while Ryan fucked his ass. As soon as he had a mouth and an ass full of cum Ryan and I sucked Micky off. He slept with us.

The following morning we swam in the lake then began to get ready to go. Micky asked for a ride, he had come with the guy that left him for another.

I had driven over with just Ryan and the back of my SUV had plenty of room for his gear and ours.

I said "Sure, go get your stuff. We can load the car later. Are either of you in a hurry to get back?"

Both said no and I began to walk to the lake. They joined me and we had a nice time splashing each other then trying to dunk each other.

When we decided to slide a finger in each other's ass things suddenly got serious. Soon cocks were replacing fingers and we fucked each other in the water.

I found my soap on the shoreline so we cleaned each other up before we went up to cook lunch. Everyone else had already left.

We slurped each other's cocks when they were anywhere near our mouths. We kissed often.

We did understand we were behaving very gay but felt we were not. Yet as lunch was cooking we formed a triangle and sucked each other off.

As we began to put our hot dogs together all three of us all did admit we loved sucking cock and being fucked.

We decide to stay another night.

That afternoon they took turns fucking me. They took turns sucking me off.

That evening Ryan and I took turns fucking Micky then sucked him off.

The following morning Micky and I took turns fucking Ryan and then took turns sucking him off.

As usual there was a lot of kissing, ass gropes and dick squeezing. None of put up any barriers on our bodies. It was a perfect time for us.

Then it got better.

jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers