Skinny-Dipping Oldies

Story Info
Old married couple go skinny-dipping.
1.4k words
4.48
28.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

The couple walked along the beach stopping here and there as they saw something that interested them and letting the warm water run over their toes. They walked along the wet sand hand in hand, people who had seen them had thought it wonderful that a couple their age were still so romantic. As they had walked along the beach had become progressively empty and their was little in the way of development at this place.

"Well there are advantages to being retired," the man said as he wiped his brow and ran a hand through his white hair. He looked down at his paunch and sighed.

"What is?" the woman said. She was also white haired and she looked at the man with grim fondness, both of them were nearer seventy than sixty but they still were healthy.

"Oh just that on weekdays we have the beach to ourselves, not that it isn't nice looking at the young chick in their next to nothings," the man remarked as he looked at his wife of over forty years, he thought that she still looked good for her age. Sure her boobs were a bit saggy and she had a lot more weight on her hips but she still made him desire her. He still thought of that twenty year old that he met here so long ago and that made him laugh.

"You really are a dirty old man, I still wonder why I married you," she said smiling and flicked a hand so that it slapped his ass cheek.

"Ow you say the loveliest things Dear. I was remembering when we met, I liked your suit then," he said laughing again.

The woman joined him and then said," I think you soon had the same suit on when you joined me, it was your birthday suit wasn't it?"

As he thought on that day he decided that he would make a suggestion to her and see what she said. Stepping closely to her he slipped his hands about her girth and whispered into her ear.

"How about wearing that suit here and now, it's warm enough," then he kissed her softly on her lips.

"You old fool, if we were seen they would think it's two whales that have been stranded," she said archly, still she didn't reject the thought out of hand.

He held her close to him and rubbed his body against her and whispered again in her ear,"You still look fantastic to me you know. I remember a body that used to give all the others a run for their money."

Then releasing her he threw his hat onto the dry sand near them and slipped his t-shirt over his head and then slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts. She watched as he played with his waistband, really did she think he really meant this and then she gasped as he slipped his shorts down his legs to stand before her naked and realising that he really was going to do this she decided to join him, why it would be fun.

He stood before her naked and she looked at his cock dangling there. He still looked so big and she remembered when they had first made love, it had almost killed her taking that cock in her pussy. Laughing she started taking off her clothes. Well if he was naked then she would get naked also. So they weren't twenty year olds, well they didn't have anything to be ashamed of and damn it was hot.

Finally she stepped out of her shorts and panties and stood next to him naked. Smiling he took her into his arms and kissed her lips tenderly. She felt his cock stirring just a little and he smiled again and took her hand began to walk to the sea.

"I still think you are the most beautiful woman I know," he said as they entered the water.

"Sometimes I do remember why I love you, dirty old man," she said.

Then hand and hand they walked into the water up to their waists and then dove in. Refreshed they played with each other, ducking and weaving in the water. Sometimes they caressed each other, other times he threw her into the air so that she would land in the water. Slowly they tired and walked and swam to the beach where their clothes were and they lay naked on the sand.

Looking over at his wife he enjoyed the sight of her naked breasts rising and falling. His gaze followed the curves down towards the grey hair which was between her legs. As he watched he felt his cock grow hard and he wanted her. It would be like the first time when they had gone skinny-dipping and then made love on the sand in the sun. Looking over at him she smiled and reached out to touch his cock and she ran her fingers down the shaft.

"If were going to do that make sure that you put some moisturiser on it for lubrication. There's some in my bag, I'm not so juicy any more since the pause," she said.

Propping up on an elbow he reached for her bag and took out the bottle of moisturiser but before he was to use that he decided that he would give her a few of her own juices and began to kiss her breasts. It felt like soft foam covered in silk as he kissed and sucked on her breasts. The nipples rose slowly but he continued patiently as she stroked his cock and he enjoyed her touch. Then he was moving slowly down her body dipping his tongue into her belly-button making her squirm as he tickled her.

Then his tongue was at the lips of her pussy, it touched them and felt a little moisture. Then he was working with his tongue and lips feeling her excitement rise and the juice running until she was a little lubricated. He touched her clit and felt the familiar pulsing that happened and heard her groans of the pleasure she felt. Perhaps it was less than when she was young but it was still powerful. As he pleasured her with his lips and tongue he felt her hands running through his hair and holding his head against her pussy.

Satisfied that she was lubricated enough he squirted a stream of moisturiser onto his cock and massaged it throughly into his hard flesh and then when he was satisfied that it would slip into his beloved wife's pussy easily he opened her legs and moved between them. His cock in his hand he positioned it to the saliva covered lips and pushed firmly and gently, he slipped easily into her and his cock went deep.

Though less tight than her youth still her pussy held him in its tender clutches and looking into her face he saw no pain but the raw desire for him to share her body. Slowly he began to pump his cock in and out of her hot pussy. As his cock thrust into her pussy she groaned with pleasure and he began to pump faster with his cock.

It was not a rock and roll anthem but it became a fast foxtrot, what had been lost in energy was made up with skill. A kiss on the lips and bite at the nipple, legs over his ankles to force him deeper. Many things enhanced their pleasure as they made love, some were thought of others were just done. They knew each others bodies with over forty years of experience and they played them like violins.

The woman came first a powerful orgasm ripping through her body that seemed to last for ages and when she subsided he came. Cum pushed through his cock into her pussy and he thrust into her until there was nothing left. Softening he slid to her side and held her to him looking up into the cerulean sky and feeling the sun warm their tired bodies.

"At least with menopause come and gone I don't have to worry about getting pregnant which is a good thing with you since you didn't take any precautions," she said lightly setting them both off into laughter.

Then they slowly sat up and looking about decided on having another swim to rinse off the sand on their bodies.

"How about going home and having some afternoon delights? I think we wont have any trouble with the children any more," the man said, that again set off a round of laughter and she slapped his naked rump and positively skipped towards the water as he watched her butt wobble up and down and wondered if he could do it doggy position next time since he did like a nice bum.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers