Skinny Dipping With a Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a new friendship.
1.1k words
4.05
35k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone on a five day kayaking trip with two longtime female friends. We kayaked the first two days on a couple of rivers, enjoying the solitude of the national forest. The third day one of the friends didn't want to go because of a sore back, so we went with just two of us on a nice secluded river.

We stopped along the river for a bathroom break, and I jokingly asked my friend if she had ever gone skinny dipping. She said she did a couple of times with her husband and some friends, and then floored me by suggesting that we should go skinny dipping together. I was shocked since we are both married, and didn't think she was serious at first. But she kept insisted that we go, and started looking for a good quiet spot in the river. I had a hard time hiding my excitement as we continued downstream looking for a good spot.

We finally found a small stream feeding the main river that seemed to be what we wanted to get some privacy. We followed it upstream and around a bend until we were out of sight of the main river. We removed our clothes and skinny dipped in a deep spot in the stream for the next 1/2 hour. It was such a wonderful experience with the cold water flowing over us. But we only had a limited time since our other friend was waiting to pick us up at the end of our trip.

Our friend went to bed early each night, so I found out a lot more about her as we talked by the campfire until after midnight the next few nights. I learned she was a closet exhibitionist, and she said that she just wanted to run through the forest naked. I was excited that she shared my desires for going to a nudist camp and visiting nude beaches, and she talked very openly of her sex life.

I've known her for 4 years, and never had a clue she was like this. I've always thought of her as a good friend, but now I see her as so much more. I couldn't believe that such a beautiful woman shared the same thoughts and had the same likes as me. Even though my wife has expressed a little interest in doing some of these things, I could never get her to actually do them.

I kept hoping for another chance to kayak alone with my her, but we usually go with a group of friends. I finally got the chance a couple of weeks later when everyone else we had invited on a trip couldn't come along. So we decided we would go with just the two of us. We had thought about camping the night before, but didn't think that would look too good. Although my wife said I could go, I knew she wasn't crazy about the idea. So we met for breakfast early and hurried to the river when we were finished.

As we paddled she talked about the show Naked and Afraid, and she said she wanted to go on it. We came up with the idea of having some naked dares on the river. I suggested that since there were a lot of logs across this river, whoever got hung up on one had to remove an article of clothing. We each had on only two items, so I figured it wouldn't take much for either of us to be completely naked. She agreed, and soon found herself stuck on a log. I thought she would back out since there were a few houses along the river, but she untied her bikini top and let it hang loose as she paddled. Unfortunately she wouldn't let me get any pictures of her. She left it untied for about 15 minutes until we were coming to a house with people outside. She decided that she had best not cause any trouble, and tried to re-tie it. But she had a hard time with the strings and asked me to help her tie it back up for her. I reluctantly obliged.

After that we both looked for another secluded area where we could skinny dip again without getting caught. It took a while but we finally found a stream flowing into the river in a nice quiet area with no homes. We followed it upstream again until we were out of sight. We both agreed on no touching, and stripped off immediately. We did have to be quiet as this stream ran parallel to the main river, with only a narrow strip of woods separating the two. We had passed a group of four guys several times, and knew they be would be coming along soon. Sure enough they came by a few minutes later, and we had to huddle together naked in the water until they were gone.

We then sat and talked for the next hour, knowing we didn't have to rush this time since no one was at the end waiting to pick us up. It was a calming feeling sitting in the shallow river with the cold water flowing over our naked bodies. It was difficult not touching such a beautiful woman only a foot away from me, but I respected her enough not to try anything.

On our first time we didn't see much of each other as we were both in deep water. But this time the water was much shallower, and the river much smaller, so we were able to get a good look at the other. Although, like most women, she didn't like her body, I thought she looked great for a woman in her forties. Even though she didn't like the size of her breasts, they looked just right to me, with only a slight sag. And she kept her bush neatly trimmed. I told her she had a body most 30 year old women would love to have.

We had also agreed that anyone who got wet by tipping over would have to ride back to my car naked. I got hung up on a log on a tight turn, and although I didn't go over, I did get a lot of water in my kayak. So when we got back to her car I had to take off my swim suit and ride the ten miles back to my car naked. Since I always call my wife to let her know I am safely off the river, I called her while riding naked with my friend driving. I had to make sure she drove carefully so as not to get pulled over by the police.

Hopefully my friend is enjoying this as much as I am. I just hope my wife doesn't think I am spending too much time with her.