Skinny Dipping With a Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
Going too far?
1.6k words
4.27
29.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter came early this year, and with the ice and snow our skinny dipping has come to an end. That hasn't stopped us from our kayaking trips, it just forced us to change our routine a little.

We scheduled a trip down with a few other friends on a cold Saturday in November. My friend agreed to ride with me to the river, so I picked her up at a local car pool lot. We loaded her kayak and gear in my car and headed up the expressway to meet with the others on the river.

As we rode she asked if I thought it would be a good idea to wear long johns under her kayak pants to keep warm. I told her that it would be smart since it was quite cold out. She proceeded to remove her pants to put the long johns on. The fact that she never wears underwear didn't seem to bother her as she stripped off next to me in the passenger seat. I wasn't about to complain, even though it did cause a little bit of a distraction looking at her freshly shaved pussy as I tried to keep my eyes on the road. She seemed to be in no hurry to get dressed again, talking as if nothing was out of the ordinary. It was nice to have a beautiful woman riding bottomless in the seat next to me. I suggested she flash a semi-truck driver as I passed him, but she didn't seem ready to do anything quite that daring yet. She only barely covered herself as I passed him, but with her feet up on the dashboard and her bare legs in plain sight I'm sure he still got an eyeful. And the fact that it was winter probably had him wondering why she was riding in a car half naked. She eventually got dressed again as we neared our exit.

With our friends paddling nearby and with ice and snow in the water we didn't have any opportunities to get undressed on the river today. We did get several chances to talk privately when our friends got ahead of us. At one point she asked if I thought it was weird that she wanted to have me help her shave. I'm getting used to her bluntness but even that question caught me off guard. I was wondering how to ask if I could watch her shave, and here she is asking me to shave it for her. How could a guy turn down an offer like that? She also said she wanted to taste my cum to see if I tasted the same as her husband. We have been thinking about going to a cabin on New Year's weekend, and she thought those would be fun to do while we were there. She wanted to try some of her other fantasies too, such as light bondage and exhibitionism. I was beginning to eagerly look forward to New Year's Day.

We caught up with the rest of the group, and soon reached our takeout spot. We decided to go out for a drink and a bite to eat with another couple, so we followed them to a local bar. As we drove we discussed how far we should let this go. After some discussion we decided that anything short of intercourse would be allowed, but we had to be careful not to let it go too far.

My friend doesn't drink much, so it surprised me when she ordered a rather strong mixed drink. I can tell when drinking begins to have an effect on her, and she was acting a little silly as we left the bar. We followed the other couple to their house for some wine and talk about past and future kayak trips. My friend only had a small glass, even though the other couple tried to get her to drink more. I kept joking that it was going to be a wild ride home with her getting tipsy. I guess I under estimated how wild it would be.

We left shortly after dark, and were barely down the road when my friend removed her shirt and bra, complaining that it was too warm in my car. She started caressing her nipples as I tried my best to keep my eyes on the road. She began moaning and squirming in her seat as she rubbed herself, so I reached over to help. I caressed her breasts with one hand as I tried to drive down the two lane road with the other. She was really enjoying it, so I slowly worked my hand down her stomach, gently caressing her soft skin. Feeling no resistance from her I slid my hand down into her pants. As soon as I touched her freshly shaved mound, she went into a frenzy, clutching my arm with all her might and guiding my hand around her clitoris. She started moaning louder, and soon started asking me to find a spot to turn off the road so I could kiss her breasts and bring her to orgasm.

I continued to drive a few more miles while still caressing her, teasing her to the point she couldn't take it any more. She got more desperate and started begging me to suck her nipples. She needed a release badly and could not wait any longer.

I finally turned off onto a country road and parked on the road next to an orchard. I put the car in park and leaned over to kiss her breasts as I continued to rub her with my left hand. Her breasts were firm and tight and her nipples hard as rocks as I nibbled softly on them. She reacted with a passion and fervor I have rarely seen from anyone before. She reached her hand into my pants and grabbed tightly onto my erection, stroking it in rhythm to my strokes on her pussy. I thought she would explode as she got closer to orgasm. She was trying to hold it off, enjoying the moment as long as possible. When she couldn't hold back any longer she let out a scream that I was afraid the neighbors in the farmhouse down the road would hear us. I continued to kiss and caress her breasts as she slowly came down. She had once told me that she was very loud and passionate during sex, but I had no idea just how truly passionate she was.

We collected ourselves and drove back to the main road. She hadn't put her shirt back on, enjoying riding in the car with her breasts free. She asked if it would be okay to kiss the tip of my cock as I drove, so I pulled my pants down as much as I could. She leaned over to give it a lick, but that didn't last long as she took me fully into her mouth and caressed my balls. She was taking me as deeply as she could, coming up for air occasionally, then going right back down on me. I was having a hard time driving, almost running into the back of a truck pulling a trailer. Luckily the road had become a four lane divided highway, so I was able to go around him. Good thing it was dark so he didn't get a very good look at what we were doing.

She started begging again for me to find a spot to pull over so she could properly finish the job. We were getting into a busy commercial district, and I didn't want to take the chance of getting caught. I drove a few more miles, finally getting back to the carpool lot, luckily without hitting anything. I pulled in next to her car and put my car into park. She started going down on me with the same passion she showed when I brought her to orgasm. I have never felt such desire from a woman before. She attacked my cock, caressing and kissing my balls, and gagging occasionally as she tried to get me deeper into her mouth. My hand caressed her bare back and into her pants, sliding my finger down the crack of her butt. I was in heaven as she worked me for all she was worth. I finally exploded as she swallowed all that I gave her. She licked my shaft from top to bottom, all the while rubbing me all over.

After we came back to our senses we gathered ourselves and got dressed. I got out of the car and nervously took a look around the parking lot hoping we hadn't been attracting attention. As we moved her gear to her car I noticed a guy in a pickup parked not far from us. I hope we were hidden enough that he didn't notice, but I'm sure he knew what we were doing as the windows in my car were covered with steam.

As we hugged goodbye I leaned in to kiss her. That was the only resistance I got from her all night, but she finally gave in and returned the kiss with the same passion and lust she had shown all night. I think that this was something we have both been missing from our lives, and was just the release we both needed. We will have to be extremely careful to keep from going too far on our weekend at the cabin. It does make me wonder what a full night of love making with her would be like. Something I may not survive, but would love to find out.