Skinny Dipping with Our Friends

Story Info
A camping trip turns into a voyeuristic adventure.
2.5k words
4.16
113.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Annie and I hadn't been camping for years, but finally had the opportunity to go over a few days off from work during the middle of the week. Our best friends, Greg and Carly, agreed to join us for one day and night. So off we all went toward our favorite park, a quiet place with lots of trees, water, and bluffs overlooking the campground.

The drive was long and peaceful, and we could both feel the tension from work melting away as we got deeper into the hills and trees of the park we had chosen. Since it was the middle of the week, we were not at all surprised to find there were hardly any other campers, so we had no trouble finding some campsites that were pretty far from any others. Our spots were close enough to the river to allow an easy walk down to the water, and the shoreline was very clean and winding, so no matter where we went, it was pretty easy to find some seclusion and privacy.

The tents went up in no time, and we unloaded out supplies, sleeping bags, mats, etc. Soon, it looked like a very cozy little campsite. Taking a break, Greg and I started a fire in the fire pit, and then we all gathered around to have a drink and relax. The guys had a couple beers, while the gals opted for wine coolers and hard lemonades. Carly announced that while we were setting up the tents, she and Annie had decided that they wanted to have a secret little party after dinner, and that the guys should go find a very secluded spot along the river for later on.

"What kind of party?" I asked.

"A very private party. If you choose wisely, we promise it will be worth your effort," Annie laughed.

Smiles all around showed our approval, and almost immediately Greg and I headed off along the riverbank. We started finding spots right away, but decided that if we went far enough downstream, our chances of having a truly private party would increase. Eventually, we came to a spot where the bend in the river formed a perfect little cove, with trees and shrubs extending almost all the way to the water's edge on both sides. There was a wide, flat shoreline with clean sand, and almost no rocks or driftwood. Best of all, there was an old fire pit that didn't look like it had been used in quite some time. We gathered up some firewood for later, and made a mental note of the location. Then we eagerly headed back to report our find and have something to eat.

When the girls returned from their own walk, they were happy to see that dinner was almost ready...but Greg and I were even more pleased to see that they had helped themselves to at least one more wine cooler each. They were grinning, giggling, and making jokes about everything, and Annie greeted me with a big, warm wet kiss. She pressed her chest and hips firmly against me, and her hands clutched at me as she whispered in my ear, "So...did you find us a good spot?"

"We did. I guarantee you'll be pleased!" I responded.

"I hope so...we've been talking and we really want to get going as soon as dinner is finished!" came her reply.

I looked across to the other tent, and it was obvious they were having the exact same conversation.

We tried to make small talk while we had dinner, but it was obvious that the darker the sky got, the more anxious everyone was to begin our party. We cleaned up the cooking gear and plates, grabbed a handful of blankets and beach towels, and then for good measure, a small cooler with a variety of adult beverages.

The walk to the spot we found went more quickly than our journey to find the place. We didn't see anyone else along the way, and were fairly confident that we would not be bothered once we got there. As we rounded the last corner and pushed the edge of the brush aside, our little cove appeared, just as quiet and peaceful as when we left it. The girls were very pleased with the spot, and ran over to the fire pit, calling out, "Oh, this is PERFECT! Good job, guys!"

We spread our blankets around and got a nice fire going, then sat quietly for a while, just enjoying the sounds of the fire and nature, as well as the light from the fire and the full moon. We sipped on some more wine coolers and beers until Annie announced, "We decided we should go skinny dipping tonight. That's why we wanted you to find a secluded place. Sound good?"

"Sounds better than good!" was my reply.

The wine coolers had obviously diminished the girls' inhibitions, and we stood silently and watched as the girls both took off all their clothes and lay them neatly on their respective blankets. Though this was definitely not a common occurrence, Annie showed no discomfort in getting naked in front of our friends, and Carly seemed equally at ease. Annie eagerly grabbed her girlfriend's hand, and they laughed as they ran to the water and waded in until they were up to their waists in water. Annie then slowly turned around and said to us as we gawked, "I hope you're not going to make us do this alone!"

The girls watched playfully as we stripped down, not being as careful about what we did with our clothes. Carly started cheering and clapping her approval as she watched us approaching the water. We swam to our respective ladies, and we almost instinctively hugged. Annie wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed against me while she looked seductively into my eyes. I knew this was going to be awkward, because the feel of her naked body always got me excited, and here we were, just a few feet from our equally naked friends. I didn't know how long we'd be in the water, what all we would be doing, or how long I'd have to wait before I could safely emerge from the water...but right now, I wasn't too concerned about it. We held each other, kissed, and tried not to be too obvious while we chatted with our friends.

Soon, the idle chatter began to subside, and the two couples drifted just a little further apart. It seemed like we all silently agreed that we wanted a bit of privacy, though we never got more than a few yards from each other.

Annie kissed me deeply and continued to press against me. I held her tightly in my arms, with my hands drawing random lines all over her naked flesh. She knows I'm a caresser, and loves the fact that my hands are always on here whenever I have the chance.

She slowly reached down past my belly, and found what she was looking for. I was fully erect and almost throbbing by the time she wrapped her hand around me and stroked the full length of my shaft. She squeezed, but I did not budge a bit. My moans let her know I enjoyed what she was doing. I took both hands and ran them behind her, clutching at her ass cheeks and pulling her closer to me as we looked at each other in silence. She moved her hips up and positioned herself to accept me, and then pressed downward slowly.

We both held our breath as I penetrated her, and when I had finally filled her completely, we stood motionless for just a second before we instinctively started moving together. At first, she tried to muffle her moans, but then the wine coolers kicked in and she decided she didn't care if anyone heard. Annie knew our friends were probably doing the same thing, and she didn't care at all l if they knew what was going on.

The water was nice, but we both knew it was keeping us from fully enjoying her natural wetness, so Annie whispered into my ear, "Let's go get on the blanket and make this last."

"Are you sure?" I asked, surprised at her boldness.

"Yes...I don't care. I want to make love by the fire," she breathed.

"Okay, let's go," I said, and walked as far as possible with her legs still wrapped around me until she could finally put her feet on the ground. We scampered up to the blanket and quickly dried off before resuming our kissing and fondling by the light and warmth of the fire. We faced each other on the blanket, and started kissing passionately. My mouth moved from her lips to her neck, and she inhaled deeply as my tongue swirled around her neck and collarbone. I continued to move slowly down, exploring both of her breasts and her swollen nipples. I gently kissed and sucked on them, swirling my tongue around them and blowing gently to make them cooler and harder.

My mouth then found her belly as my hands caressed her breasts, and she eagerly lifted her legs up and over my shoulders as my mouth explored her hips and down to her inner thighs. I nibbled and licked her gently but firmly, and felt the warmth coming from her most sensitive spot. Not being able to hold on any longer, I opened my mouth and covered her vagina with my whole mouth, using my tongue to slow draw a long, deliberate line from the base of her labia all the way to her clitoris. She gasped as I licked her, and instinctively closed her eyes and locked her fingers in my hair, partly just to show her pleasure, but also to make sure I didn't stop too soon—something I never do. She moaned loudly and lifted her knees up to allow me easier access to her wet flesh, and I alternated licking and sucking on her to see what her response would be. I was in no hurry, and didn't want her to climax too quickly.

It was at that moment that she finally opened her eyes, and saw that our naked—and excited—friends were standing there on their own blanket. Normally, Annie would have been mortified by the thought of lying there before them, completely naked and exposed, while I used my mouth and fingers to excite her, but she honestly didn't care at this point, and was actually quite turned on by the thought of being watched so closely by people she knew and trusted. She looked at them both and smiled, silently giving her approval for them to keep watching. She contentedly closed her eyes and rolled her head back to enjoy what was being done to her.

My tongue continued flicking and licking, and I finally slid a finger inside her and playfully moved it around. I was amazed at how wet and swollen she was inside, and she breathed deeply and moaned as my finger played inside of her. I splashed her wetness all around, and touched all the sensitive spots around her opening, occasionally plunging my finger back inside her pussy as I focused on her swollen clit.

She reached down and used her fingers to spread herself open for me, and I now used two fingers to tease her as I alternated between gently flicking and sucking harder on her clitoris. Her hips started bucking as her orgasm flowed over her, and she reached again for my hair, holding my mouth in place as wave after wave of pleasure crashed all through her body. She tried to catch her breath but found it difficult, as every time either of us moved even a bit, it caused another crashing climax. Finally, she caught her breath enough to open her eyes. She looked over to Carly and Greg, now engaged in their own lovemaking on the other set of blankets. Carly momentarily locked eyes with Annie, and they both smiled.

I moved up Annie's body and again kissed my way past her belly to her nipples, her neck and then her mouth. She could taste herself on my lips, and loved knowing that I am so eager to taste her like that. She reached between us and guided me back inside her, and moaned loudly again as I penetrated her already swollen and still-sensitive lips. I tried hard to control the rhythm of my thrusts, but found it very difficult because of the intense pleasure she was bringing me. Our mouths remained locked together, our tongues dashing and swirling against each other's as I thrust into her. Her hands clawed at my back and clutched me closer. She lifted her legs to adjust the angle and depth of my penetration, and wrapped her legs around my waist as I slid a hand underneath her and pulled her closer to me.

After a few moments, I told her to roll on her side, which she eagerly did. Interested in seeing what was happening on the other blanket, she faced the others and watched as her girlfriend made love to her man. She watched as Greg thrust into Carly as I resumed my thrusting into her from behind, one hand on her hip and the other hand cupping her breast while her back pressed against my chest. My thrusts became more urgent now, and it was obvious I was beyond the point of trying to share this moment. I was in dire need of her body in order to bring me the release I so desperately craved.

Annie again looked at our friends, and saw that they had mirrored out position. She made eye contact with both of the other partiers as they focused on her, watching as her breasts heaved with each of my thrusts. They studied her as I thrust into her over and over again, seeing me clutching at her hip and hearing me gasp as my own intense orgasm hit me violently. My moan sounded like a shout as I burst inside of her, flooding her with my warmth as I throbbed rhythmically and convulsed every second or two for what seemed like a full minute. Annie reached back and held me tight as I caught my breath, and watched the same scenario being played out on the other blanket. She had never watched this happening before, and was excited at the thought of watching Greg thrust into Carly and seeing them move together until they both climaxed.

For the next hour, we all lay naked on our blankets, savoring the warmth of the fire, the sounds of nature, and the special moments we had shared with our respective lovers—and wondered aloud if anyone had watched from the darkness. We talked about what we would do to pass the time the following day, and eventually got dressed, dowsed the fire, gathered our blankets and towels, and headed back to our tents.