Skipping The High School Dance

Story Info
Two young students on a secret rendezvous.
2k words
3.82
17.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Lisa and Diane)

A LESBIAN STORY

In a small town on a Friday night, teenagers are getting ready for a high school dance. The Grade 12 students are the ones organizing the event and they expect everyone to be there. But tonight, without their knowledge, two young students won't be able to attend -- a first for them, and a surprise to a few others.

For the last couple of weeks, Lisa made plans. She knew that her family was going to be out of town for a weekend. Every Thursday and Friday night, Lisa has been working at her father's clothing store. She was happy helping her father, but she knew very well that running the family business was not in her blood. Her younger brother would take over when her father retires. She planned on going to college after high school graduation... and to be with someone she had a crush on for a long time.

Lisa gave specific instructions to her friend for that Friday night. She would close the store at the usual time, nine o'clock, and she would be patiently waiting sitting on the couch. She would not need to come to open the door for her friend. It was going to be a tremendous night way better than attending a boring and stupid high school dance where some teenagers drink too much and make fools out of themselves.

As always when she is at work, Lisa is dressed up in an extreme elegance. With her short dark hair, her gorgeous face like other beautiful women of Lebanese descent, her white blouse covering her huge breasts, short grey skirt, shiny black high heels, and her short legs covered with brown nylons, she looked stunning. She constantly kept on checking at the clock. Is it nine o'clock yet? She just cannot wait!

Finally, nine o'clock! Time to close the store for the night. Lisa became more excited. After locking the door, she shut the lights off, walked slowly towards the living room where she sat down on the couch. Now she would have to wait just twenty more minutes for her friend to arrive. She tried to relax, to control her burning desire inside of her chest. Her friend promised to surprise her as well and she would not be disappointed.

A red car was driving slowly on the road, crossing the bridge, turning left into the small parking lot next to the clothing store. A gorgeous young blonde bombshell parked her car right beside Lisa's father's old black Cadillac. The tall lady got out of her car. She walked confidently on her shiny red high heels. Dressed in a tight short red dress showing her bulging enormous booty, she walked to the front door of the store, making sure that no one saw her. She reached out in her purse for a gold key. Slowly inserting the key into the door, she opened it gently, entered the dark store, and locked the door behind her.

Meanwhile, Lisa was still sitting on the couch and as she heard the key into the lock she became even more excited. She did not want to stand up until she saw her friend walking into the living room. Suddenly the sounds of high heels walking on the store's polished floor were heard. The young hot blonde made her entrance.

As she entered the living room, Lisa stood up to greet her friend Diane, the girl she's had a crush on since Grade 10 and became her best friend. Now that they were in their last high school year turning eighteen years old, that Friday night and the rest of the weekend was the first time they could spend together... and become very close.

Both young women hugged each other tightly. Lisa put her head on Diane's chest listening to her heart beat. While holding hands, Lisa could not help but staring at Diane's body. She was mesmerized by how Diane was dressed, showing her long legs and huge ass. Lisa kept telling Diane that she gained some weight during the last holiday season, especially when she smacked her friend's ass.

Towering over her friend, Diane was amazed at how beautifully dressed Lisa was. She could not stop staring at Lisa's enormous chest bulging out of her blouse. Diane loves her women with huge boobs. For a short lady, Lisa had quite a nice rack.

Lisa turned around, walking a short distance to the entertainment unit where she pushed the button of the stereo sound system. Diane could not stop staring at her friend's gorgeous short ass and beautiful short legs. A slow song echoed gently into the living room.

"We are going to have on our dance tonight, Baby!" Lisa said with a smile.

"Absolutely! And nobody knows what we are doing. They'll never know." Diane said as she welcomed Lisa into her arms walking towards her.

Both young women began to dance slowly holding each other. Lisa could not help but kissing Diane on her lips, standing on her tippy toes for just a few seconds while grabbing Diane's huge butt. A real deep passionate kiss in the making for both women. They waited so long for that moment.

Diane being the taller of the two felt that she could protect Lisa from anything. Diane felt her friend's little soft lips onto hers. She was so happy being with her.

Both women walked and sat on the couch holding each other. They started giving each other little kisses as the music still played in the background. They whispered into each other's ear some nice words of endearment.

"I waited so long for this moment, Baby!" Lisa whispered kissing Diane's lips.

"I knew you had a crush on me for a long time! I am so happy to be with you!" Diane whispered kissing Lisa's lips.

"It's hard to have a relationship in this stinking town where everyone knows everyone." Lisa whispered caressing Diane's long legs.

"This will be our secret, sweetie! And when we go to college, we will have a lot of fun!" Diane whispered kissing Lisa and caressing her hair. "Do you want to know what I want to do right now?"

"No, but I know it can only be good! What is it?" Lisa whispered curiously.

"I want to lick your ass!" Diane whispered.

"Mmmm, please do so right now, Baby!" Lisa said standing up, her back facing her friend.

Knelt and lifting her skirt up, Diane began licking Lisa's nice naked ass. While still licking abundantly, Diane hands caressed Lisa's nylon covered short legs up and down. Lisa could feel Diane tongue licking her pussy from behind. She was on the verge of an orgasm when Diane's lips switched back into kissing her ass and licking it some more. Diane pushed her cheeks into her friend's crack, feeling the skin with her face.

"I want to do something else to you!" Diane said still licking Lisa's ass.

"And what would that be, Baby?" Lisa asked.

"I want to suck your huge boobs! Right now!" Diane said as she sat on the couch.

Without hesitation, Lisa turned around, lifting her skirt so she can install herself on top of her lover. In a flash, Diane unbuttoned Lisa's blouse, feeling her white bra that covers her huge breasts. Diane pulled out both boobs out of Lisa's bra and began worshipping her areolas with her hot wet tongue. Diane's hands held Lisa's breasts tightly as she still licked and sucked on those huge knockers.

"I am a boob lover!" Diane said like she was confessing her sins to the local priest.

"I can tell! And I love everything you do to me, Baby!" Lisa said letting out a deep breath of pleasure.

"I can suck your boobs all night long!" Diane said still sucking and feeling the soft flesh with her face.

Both women started kissing passionately as Diane caressed Lisa legs and rubbed her back. Lisa stood up looking at her lover in her eyes.

"Come with me, Baby!" Lisa said holding her hand for Diane.

Both women began walking slowly out of the living room, holding hands. Diane grabbed Lisa, pushed her gently on the wall before the stairway, kissing her passionately again and again.

"Mmmm, what do you want to do now, Diane?" Lisa asked with a smile.

"I want to stick my tongue into your pussy!" Diane said.

"You do and why you want to do that, honey?"

"So, you can come all over my face, all over my mouth, and all over my tits." Diane said caressing Lisa's breasts. "Come on!"

"Let's go!" Lisa said as she turned around to walk towards the stairway.

As she climbed the stairs, she could feel Diane's hands grabbing her butt, lifting her skirt up and Diane's lips kissing her ass avidly. Lisa tried to climb the stairs, but Diane kept on licking her ass. Lisa had no choice but to stop close to the top of the stairs and enjoy her lover's lips and touches. Diane could not stop kissing and getting her hands-off Lisa's big ass and short legs.

After feeling one last kiss on her ass, Lisa finally reached the stairs with Diane following her into the bedroom. This time, Lisa was going to take full control.

Lisa began grabbing Diane huge bulging butt. She really enjoyed every single piece of flesh she was getting a hold of. She began slapping Diane's big ass with both her small hands. Diane was deeply surprised to what Lisa was doing to her. Both women kissed passionately right on their lips. Lisa kept on grabbing Diane's ass.

"You sure gained a lot of weight during the holiday season, Baby. That's okay. More to grab for me." Lisa said as she slapped her lover's booty again.

Lisa lifted Diane's skirt up, pushed her onto the bed. Diane watched Lisa slowly taking off her white blouse, letting it slide from her body onto the floor. She slowly undid her white bra showing her huge boobs into full view of her lover.

Lisa grabbed one of Diane's legs, started kissing her red shoe, then her ankle, then her calf, licking it, gently biting it. As she still kissed her lover's leg, her mouth made its way into Diane's hot pussy. As her lips felt her lover's warm juice, Lisa began sucking Diane's pussy until her lover screamed with joy. Diane had no choice but to come into Lisa's small mouth.

Quickly, Lisa spat on her right breast and began rubbing it into Diane's pussy, not allowing her to recuperate from her previous orgasm. Lisa's erected tit on Diane's clit made Diane come again with intense abundance. Lisa's lips kept on kissing her lover's hot wet pussy, gladly burying her face into her thighs.

With her legs wide open, Diane welcomed Lisa on top of her. Both women exchanged more passionate kisses filled with love juice. Lisa put her head on Diane's chest, listening to her heart beat faster than ever before. Diane felt so proud. She could protect her lover from anything.

They hugged each other endlessly, kissing their lips avidly, wanting more.

It was the most wonderful weekend for both young women. They wished that it would never end. When both women went to school on Monday morning, their classmates questioned them on why they did not attend the high school dance. They both had a good excuse. Lisa had to work at her father's store, and "doing the annual inventory after closing time". As for Diane, she "visited her grandfather who lived out of town."

Before graduation, Lisa and Diane would do anything to spend some long wonderful nights together, especially in the summertime. Their secret was never revealed to the townspeople. They knew how to keep it very discreetly. When they both went to college, they could share their love for one another without worrying about getting caught by nosy neighbours.

And they loved every single minute of their lovemaking days and nights.