Skunk Ruins the Camping Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Josh, I know everyone is watching. I can't believe grandma is doing this to me and she is letting Tracey lead this humiliation." I snapped back, knowing I was in an unthinkable position.

"You know Mrs. Greene is standing over there?" Josh asked. Mrs. Greene was my high school teacher who was also good friends with my mom. Josh and I were in her art class together in high school. Mrs. Greene camped with us every year but I had not seen her yet this weekend. Mrs. Greene was only about 30 years old and every school boys' crush. I looked over to the far right where Josh was pointing and saw her. She was talking to some mothers who lived in our neighborhood. When I finally made eye contact with her, she waved hello to me. How stupid I had to look, standing buck naked in a tub being washed by my grandmothers like a 5 year old boy, my dick in full view of her and basically the whole camp. The humiliation continues.....

Tracey's friend Michelle said "I have always wanted to see your brother naked. I can't believe he is standing in front of us completely naked." They all had devilish grins on their faces as all I could do was stand there and watch them as they glared at my naked body. Tracey began playing games aiming the nozzle right at my penis making it shake around due to the water pressure. She cutely said, "just trying to make sure you're clean." Tracey made sure the rinsing took as long as possible. The longer the rinsing, the longer I stood there naked in front of the crowd.

The rinsing was over and my aunt gave me a towel to dry off. I tried to go inside to dry off but my aunt made me stay outside. I continued to be the freak at the side show as everybody watched me dry my naked body. Mom finally emerged from the house with another mixture of that pasty soapy stuff. I guess it was the next guy's turn. I wrapped the towel around my waist and thought I would be a support for either David or Zach.

Zach, David and I have been best friends for over 10 years now even though we are very different from each other. David is the confident one, "the ladies' man", blonde hair, blue eyes, good looks and an athletic body to go with it. He was confident but not cocky. Zach was the complete opposite. He was on the shy side, not good with talking with girls. He did not have classic good looking but the girls all said he was cute. His body was not as muscular as David's body, more slender, like a swimmer's body. I felt like I was in the middle, not totally confident but not shy either. I have gotten more confident since I have gone to college but am still self-conscious about my body.

Grandma was frustrated that this was taking so long so she yelled at my father to bring another large barrel tub. He brought the tub and positioned it next to the existing one. Grandma pointed at my friends and summoned them to come forward. They both had shocked looks on their faces that they couldn't believe this was happening. They each got into a tub and Tracey did her job of spraying the boys down.

Now that there were two boys who needed to be bathed, Grandma yelled for help. My sister's friend said they would help but my grandmother said no. She called for my mom and aunts to come help. My longtime friends stood there with their hands covering their fronts while my mom, 2 aunts and both grandmothers had wash clothes soaping down their naked bodies like they were 5 years old boys. I know how embarrassed they are as I was just in the same predicament. They were being washed by their friends' mother and grandmother, not even their own family member.

These girls have known my friends all their lives. We all grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same school even though we were years apart. I watched the girls' faces as they took great pleasure in gawking at college boys' naked bodies, knowing the boys were helpless and they had all the power.

My heart was still pounding reliving the embarrassment in my head. I looked around at the crowd and thought all those people just saw me naked. It wasn't for a brief second where they might not have gotten a good look. It was for a significant amount of time. Most of the crowd knows how big I am and if I am cut or uncut, very private details. I couldn't understand my grandmother's reasoning. Now my best friends are being humiliated just like I was.

Zach would look anywhere but straight ahead. He mostly looked down so he didn't have to look the girls in the eyes. I noticed his hands were shaking, and not only his face was red, but also his neck. David was looking around to see all the people who were standing around watching. He also made a lot of eye contact with Tracey. Like a stare down contest, who would blink first? She had a very anxious look on her face, like she couldn't wait to see David naked.

The girls were excited to have the boys turn around so they could get the first glimpse of their nakedness. Tracey led the girl dominance by instructing the boys to turn around so they could hose down their backs. The girls' faces lit up as the boys' butt were in clear view for them to admire. David and Zach could not see the girls but the girls were laughing and giggling to themselves as they admired their asses. Tracey was in a daze staring at David. Both of them had good summer tans so it made their bright white butts stand out even more.

Application of the soap and scrubbing was complete and it was time for the rinsing, the girls' favorite part. They didn't even wait for my grandmothers to move as they started rinsing off my soap-covered friends. "Tracey, you got me all wet." grandma yelled at my sister but my sister didn't care. She was staring at David.

Then, I heard the dreaded words from my grandma that immediately made me sympathize for my friends, "raise your arms!" The girls could not have looked more eager if it were Christmas morning. David lifted his hands above his head revealing his private area to the eagerly awaiting girls. There were shrieks as they intently stared at his unobstructed completely naked body. David continued to stand there undaunted. He never said a word. The girl just admired his body as the water dripped from his muscles. He was confident, almost cocky but then again, he had a lot to be cocky about. David was bigger in high school, not fat but had some flab around his middle. He started working out hard at college and now has six pack abs and has more defined muscles. I think this might be the first "unveiling" of his new look. From the girls' expressions, they approved.

Zach, on the other hand, did not lift his arms so the girls could not rinse under his arms. He stared at the ground which angered grandma. In an annoyed voice, grandma said "Zach, lift your arms so we can rinse you now!" He ignored grandma which angered grandma even more. She marched up beside him and said to him "Zach, I have known you since you were 9 years old. You and David are like my own grandsons. Now listen to Grandma and lift your arms." With no movement from Zach, she slapped him on his butt so hard, it echoed in the barn. It was inescapable, he was going to have to expose his naked body to the girls. He was shaking so bad, I thought he was going to collapse. He lifted one arm up but kept the other hand covering his privates. Another smack on the butt from grandma shocked him to immediately lift the other arm up in the air. His entire naked body was on display for the girls to see.

I looked over and saw both of them with their arms raised above their head, almost in a surrender type pose. Since we played sports together at school, the three of us have seen each other naked hundreds of time, showering after games and practices. I see them in a very different way right now, vulnerable, defenseless, powerless, weak. They looked over at me and I just shrugged my shoulders as if to say "sorry for all this happening to you".

Not only did the girls get a full view of their bodies, but my mom and aunts did as well, scrubbing and rubbing this soapy mixture all over their bodies. My mom and aunts were doing their backs, legs, and butts, and my grandmother cleaned the front of the boys. I think my mom and aunts were slightly embarrassed to wash the boys' front side. My grandmothers didn't care. Even when it came to washing their genital area, my grandmothers had no compassion, they washed and scrubbed that area just as clean as the other areas. The girls would laugh when the grandmothers would wash their genitals. They vigorously washed that area and their privates would be bouncing around causing more humiliation. She washed my friends butts just like mine, no area left undone. The girls took great pleasure watching granny wash all in their cracks.

The girls gawked at their naked body, laughing at the power they had. The girls were clothed and the boys were naked. They have seen their entire naked bodies, front and back. For that matter, they have seen all of us boys naked. They knew exactly what we look like naked, how big our penis is, how much pubic hair we have, how big our balls are, what our butts looks like...everything.

Tracey and David continued to watch each other. The expression on Tracey's face was like "I have wanted to see you naked since we were kids. Now I am looking at your naked body! You have to do everything I say!" The expression on David's face was "you like what you see?"

By this time, the people watching had grown. It felt like everyone who was invited to camp with us this weekend was standing their watching the naked boys. There were parents from our neighborhood, classmates, older people, younger couples, moms, dads, aunts, and uncles. There appeared to be a large number of people just casually walking around, men walking around wondering "what the heck is going on" and women to get a glimpse of a college guy. It was just about everyone except for the young kids, under 18, who they took down to the river. They didn't think it was proper for them to see us naked boys.

Zach still looked like he was going to pass out. How could he face these people again? He sees these people every day and they will always tease him about seeing him naked and seeing him get spanked. It was inconceivable to know how humiliated he is.

The bathing was over. The boys were clean and I think my grandmothers were exhausted. David and Zach were given towels and walked over to where I was standing. David looked and me and said "Thanks for the fun party. I was great to be exposed to the entire neighborhood and felt up by your grandmother!"

I tried to apologize but how do you apologize for what happened to them? Sorry for stripping you naked, exposing you to my sister and the neighborhood girls, exposing you to every parent in our neighborhood, exposing you to every one of my parents' friends and being bathed by my mom and grandmothers like you were a little boy. I felt bad that it happened to them but it also happened to me. I was just as embarrassed as they were, well, maybe not as embarrassed as Zach. He was still shaking.

The girls decided to get one more peak at David and torment Zach more. They stood next to the three of us David and Zach dried off. "Get away, you've seen everything. Now go!" Zach said sharply.

"Zach, don't be mad at us. We were only trying to help you get rid of that smell." Kristen said in a needling manner as she giggled with the girls.

"Oh he is only mad because we saw him completely naked and he will never see us naked." declared Tracey. "Oh my god, look at his butt. He still has a handprint from when grandma smacked him!"

Zach covered up with the towel and walked over toward me hoping for some support. "Leave him alone girls. You had your fun. Why don't you go down to the river and cool off?" I instructed.

"Be careful big brother, I might come up with another plan to get you and your friends naked." Tracey said with a sly tone. "Maybe we will come up with a plan to keep you boys naked for the rest of the weekend."

"Ryan, she is kidding, right?" Zach said desperately, again almost looking like he was going to pass out.

"Yes, she is kidding" I said back to Zach. Then I thought to myself, "I hope she is kidding."

12