Sky Sports Hayley McQueen

Story Info
Christmas Party fun with Hayley McQueen.
1.6k words
4
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

I have been working as a runner on Sky Sports News for around 3 years now. I have got to know the presenters quite well over this time as we spend a lot of time together off set. Some of them really like to party. A prime example of that is Hayley McQueen, the tall, blonde, bubbly, big chested one. That girl knows how to put them back and can really hold her drink.

It was the Christmas party a couple of years ago where I got to see the real her. All the presenters and staff were mingling together when she spotted me looking at her. She smiled at me as she wandered over to the group I was with. She joined in the conversation which was just general chit chat.

Hayley had finished her drink so I offered to get her another one. She asked for a vodka and coke and she followed me to the bar which was a bit quieter. I ordered her drink and got myself a beer. We started chatting about standard things. I am known for throwing in the odd sexual innuendo into conversations which I was doing at this moment. I was interested to see her reaction to these ones as they were getting very cheeky.

"How does someone drinking through a straw make it so sexual?! The way your tongue tries to catch the straw to start with looks like you are trying to lick something." I said, winking at her.

Her cheeks went bright red but she smiled at me as she did it again. "Seriously?! You are such a cock tease!"

She laughed this time "You ain't seen nothing yet!" She whispered into my ear as she took my hand and started walking me out the room. I couldn't believe what was happening as she led me into the ladies toilets. I tried to stop but she just kept pulling me with her. Luckily there was no one in there at this point as she led me into one of the stalls. They were quite spacious compared to the men's. How lucky are they I thought to myself. She locked the door behind us as she pushed me against the wall.

Not wasting any time she dropped to her knees and unbuckled my trousers and letting them fall to the floor along with my boxers as my thick 8 inch cock sprung to attention. She looked up at me with awe in her eyes, clearly enjoying the sight in front of her. Not losing her gaze from me, she grasped it in her hand, although her hand not big enough to take it all.

She stuck out her tongue and began to lick the head, just like she was doing when she was trying to catch the straw earlier. She started wanking my cock up and down while licking the head of my cock and not losing eye contact. This turned me on immensely and I let out a slight moan.

Just then the door opened outside as I heard voices. Hayley didn't stop teasing my cock as she gave me a wry smile. I knew I had to try and contain my moans until they left the bathroom. I recognised the voices, it was Kirsty Gallagher and Natalie Sawyer, they always attended the Christmas party even though they don't work for Sky sports anymore. I had always had thoughts about both of them as well. I couldn't make out too much what they were saying but I am sure I heard the words 'horny' and 'sex' said by them. Clearly all the presenters are filthy.

I was brought back down to earth with Hayley taking my whole length in her mouth in one go, clearly wanting me to remember what was happening. I stopped myself from making any noise. The feeling of her hot mouth around me is a thrill I haven't felt in a long time.

She takes me fully in her mouth, my cock hits the back of her throat. She doesn't gag, just keeps sucking on my cock, her nose nuzzled in my pubes. The 2 girls still in the bathroom, talking. They both head into cubicles either side of us, I can hear every noise as they sit down and begin to release their bladders. Hayley is still sucking my cock like her life depended on it. She cups my balls while still deep throating me. Kirsty and Natalie must know what's going on as they both start sniggering. They must be able to see Hayley's feet under the stall on her knees. They both snigger but don't seem to leave.

Hayley lets out a moan while still sucking me, this sends shivers through me. I can't help but let out a moan myself. I place my hands on her head, gripping a handful of it as I decide to take advantage and begin to face fuck her. She is clearly enjoying it as she doesn't try and stop. She begins to gag on my cock now I am really thrusting it down her throat. Her make up is starting to run as her eyes begin to water. I am sure I heard a moan coming from the stalls around me. It also sounds like they are both playing with themselves as I am sure I can hear fingers going in and out of them.

I lift Hayley up from the floor as I pull my cock from her mouth. I push her up against the door as I begin to knead her breasts through her dress. She is wearing a front zipped dress as I slowly unzip it, revealing her red lace bra covering her huge tits. Her bra is also front clasping as I release those bad boys.

I bury my head between them as I start to motor boat them. Teasing her nipples between my fingers. She leans her head back and pulls my head in closer. I finally come out for air as I push her back onto her knees and tell her to push her tits together. I crouch down slightly as I slide my cock between them and tit fuck her. There are definitely moans coming from the other stalls. I can see both sides that the girls have their legs spread and I can hear them frigging themselves.

I decide I need to have her pussy so I pull her back onto her feet, turning her round and pushing her forward, her dress now on the floor. I slide her thong off her ample cheeks as it pools around her ankles.

I can see that her thong is wet with her juices already as I reach down, running my fingers over her lips. They are soaking wet. I line myself up with her pussy as my cock slides in easily. Hayley gasps as she feels the full force of my 8 inches inside her. I am now balls deep inside her as I hold it there in place until she adjusts to my size. I pull out with just the head inside her and then thrust forward hard and fast. I keep this going for a good ten minutes. There are moans coming from all around me. They clearly know what is going on and just listening to it is turning them on. I hear one of the doors open and Natalie heads into Kirsty's stall. I can hear all sorts now happening between them.

This turns me on even more and I don't care now if they hear any more. I grab hold of Hayley's hips and begin to fuck her even harder now. She yelps with every thrust as I grab hold of her hair and pull back on it every time I thrust into her. I can feel her pussy lips tighten around my cock with every thrust. I bring my spare hand down onto her ass with every thrust, her ass cheeks turning red.

The girls in the stalls are really going at it now as well, I can hear them fucking each other. Who knew they SSN girls were all so naughty.

It's not going to be long until I release my load and I decide I want to leave my mark on Hayley. First, I want to take one more hole. Her anal bud is staring right at me as I pull out of her pussy and line my cock up against her asshole. She turns her head around and looks at me shaking her head. Obviously this is one place she doesn't like to go. I ignore her pleas as I push into her, slowly at first until I am fully in her ass.

She bites her lip and her ass tightens around my cock as she adjusts to my size. She finally starts joining in the thrusts. She reaches down and starts playing with her pussy, teasing her clit between her fingers. Her body begins to shudder as an orgasm passes through her.

I pull out of her asshole with a plop as I quickly turn her around and push her onto her knees again as I wank myself a couple of times, shooting my load all over her filthy face. She seems to enjoy it as her tongue is out and she is lapping up my cum. Her face is a picture covered in my sweet nectar.

I wipe my cock clean on her hair as I hear the girls next door coming down from their orgasms as well.

I take out my phone and snap a couple of pictures of Hayley looking like this, just in case she tries to deny it ever happened.

She wipes her face clean, straitening herself up and heading out to clean her face properly and redo her make up.

I am still in the stall as the other 2 girls leave their stall as well, also redoing their make up. They all look at each other and smile as I leave the stall and without saying a word to anyone I head out the toilets and go and enjoy the rest of the night.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers