Sky Sports News Girls

Story Info
The Sky Sports News girls play truth or dare with cameraman.
1.4k words
3.89
9.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Sky Sports News were having a few technical issues so they were having to run some repeat shows while the news channel tried to fix the issues. Apparently it was going to be about 24 hours until it was fixed. It was currently the night time shift so there weren't too many viewers at this point.

Due to be presenting were Hayley McQueen, Kirsty Gallagher and Natalie Sawyer. The channel had been trying out all female presenters and thought the evening would be a good time for it.

I was a cameraman on the show and always enjoyed watching the female presenters. I had caught some slight upskirt and down cleavage shots a few times without them realising. I kept these clips for my own personal collection.

I was testing the cameras out and happened to leave it recording. There was no one else around in the studio at this point apart from the girls and me. I was bored so decided to try and have some fun with them.

"Girls, seeing as the channel is down for a bit and no one is around, who fancies a game of 'truth or dare?'" I asked them. They all looked at me cynically, not sure whether to go along with it or not.

Luckily, Natalie had always been up for a bit of fun and agreed, with the other 2 then agreeing. "So who would like to go first?" Natalie pipes up "Truth." We are all sitting around the desk, the girls dressed in their smart skirts and blouses. I ponder for a second, "Let's see...have you ever got yourself off at work before?"

They all seem shocked at the way the questioning has gone already. Natalie has a wry smile on her face. She looks at all of us and then answers brazenly "Yes, quite a few times actually, usually before going on air. It helps me relax."

I smile at her answer, the other girls seem quite shocked. "So who is next?" I look at Kirsty and she nods at me awaiting the question. "Dare." I was quite surprised that she was willing to go for that already. I didn't need to think too long about what I wanted her to do, remembering the camera was still rolling but they didn't know this, I dared her to stand up and remove her blouse and handing it to me so she can't put it back on just yet.

Hesitantly, she stands up and slowly removes her blouse, unbuttoning it and sliding it off her arms revealing her ample bra encased breasts. Her red frilly bra on show now, tits spilling out. She looks a bit embarrassed but keeps to her word and hands it to me.

The next is Hayley McQueen. She hesitantly opts for truth. "Have you ever had sexual fantasies about either Kirsty or Natalie?" She looks embarrassed but refuses to answer. "Dare, I change my choice to dare."

"No, no, no. It doesn't work like that! Now you have to answer AND face a dare. If you still refuse to answer you will have 2 dares!"

The girls all seem a bit surprised at how stern I was saying this but are also intrigued to see what happens.

"I'm not answering that question! I will take the hit on 2 dares!" I reckon she thinks I wont take it too far so is willing to try her luck.

"Well lets see, how about you remove your blouse as well but also your skirt. You can just sit there in your underwear!" She seems taken aback by this and slowly stands up. She lifts her top over her head, revealing her front clasped pink bra. Her nipples can clearly be seen poking through. She hands it to me as I place it on the desk in front of me next to Kirsty's top. She slowly unzips her skirt and as she lets it drop to the floor, she quickly places her hand over her mound. We are all shocked to see she isn't wearing any panties.

"Well I never expected that!" My cock starting to stir as I adjust my position on my chair, the girls clearly seem to be happy with this as well, they both can't stop staring at her hand covering her parts.

"Did I say you could cover yourself?! You chose the dares you have to suffer the consequences!"

She slowly drops her hand to her side, revealing cleanly shaven pussy.

"How about we just skip the rest of the game and get down to some fun, clearly you girls are enjoying the view, its only fair that we all get to see more of each other." They don't waste any time as they both stand up and remove the remainder of their clothes, including their underwear.

The girls are all standing there naked and its only fair that I join in as I do the same. My thick 8 inch cock standing to attention.

I order Natalie and Hayley to start making out and they duly oblige, really getting into it. I look over at the camera which is still recording. I then notice above the door the 'live' sign is lit. They must have got it working early. The girls don't notice this as I order Kirsty onto her knees which she gladly does and without even asking she takes me hungrily in her mouth, taking as much as she can at once.

Hayley and Natalie are now really enjoying themselves as their hands are all over each other. Kirsty is now nose deep in my pubes, my cock hitting the back of her throat as she gags slightly on it but keeps going. I tell Hayley and Natalie to come over to me and spread their legs standing either side of me. I begin to finger both of them vigorously, teasing them as much as possible. They are both playing with their own tits and heads rolled back as Natalie begins to cum on my fingers before Hayley joins in. Their juices flowing, Natalie even squirting slightly onto my hand.

Before they can come down from their orgasms, I cross my hands and make them clean each other's juices off my fingers. They hungrily lick the juices clean as Kirsty still hungrily sucks my cock, cupping my balls at the same time.

"One of you needs to get underneath Kirsty and eat her out and the other does the same to them. You can choose who does who." They both look at each other as Hayley gets on the floor underneath Kirsty and Natalie drops to the floor underneath her. I spot the TV in the corner which shows the channel during broadcast and it is showing this live! The 3 girls are on the TV eating each other out.

It doesn't take long for Kirsty to cum, her moans vibrating on my cock. Next Natalie cums while eating out Hayley. This time Hayley has squirted her juices all over Natalie. She is lapping up her juices.

I pull Kirsty off me and tell her to turn around on all fours. I slide my cock into her soaking wet pussy as she starts to suck on Natalie's tits. Hayley is laying back on the floor stroking her pussy, 2 fingers sliding in and out of her wet slit while twisting her nipples between her fingers.

This turns me on a lot as fuck Kirsty harder and faster, she begs me to slow down as it hurts but I ignore her and keep fucking her. I slap her ass hard with every thrust, seeing myself on the monitor is extremely hot. The viewers must be loving it.

Hayley seems to be having another orgasm as her body shudders. I tell the girls to all get on their knees in front of me as I slap my cock on each other's faces as their tongues are out licking my cock. I can feel myself about to explode as I release my load all over their faces, making sure I hit them all with my seed. They gladly lap it up. They each lick my cock clean.

I tell them to clean each other off as they lick each other's faces, lapping up my seed. Once they are all finally clean I get up and get dressed. I grab their clothes and walk out the studio, locking the door behind me. They realise they have been caught on camera and over the PA they are told they need to finish the evenings show.

They have no choice but to sit down and present the show fully naked. I watched from the monitor outside and smile to myself at the view in front of me.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers