Skydiving

Story Info
Who knew skydiving could be so fun?
2.2k words
3.28
38.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time that I decided to share my wife with another man. I never did think that I would do something like that, since I'm a pretty jealous guy. This happen the time her and me went skydiving.

Well about me I don't think you care much, but she 36 years old, a blonde 5 feet 5 inches about 140 lbs with a c-cup on her and an a tight ass that looks great on her. That is one of the reason I'm so jealous a lot of guys are always starring at her I can just tell that they want to her in her pants.

Anyways her and me had decided on going skydiving just something that we both had always wanted to do. We made reservations in this small skydiving place just outside the city and we were set to go Sunday morning. Both of us were excited about going skydiving.

When we got there just like every where else I could tell that a lot of guys were eyeing her but I decided that it was not going to affect me today I was going to be cool about it and not worry about it much.

We were getting ready on the plane and the guy that was going to be jumping with my wife was a pretty good looking guy and I could tell that my wife thought that too because I saw her flirting with him the whole time.

We were waiting for the instructors and the plane to be ready. So I decided to ask a couple of questions to my wife she what she was thinking about the guy that was going to be jumping with her.

I asked, "So what do you think about your instructor?"

"What do you mean?" she asked back not knowing what I was talking about.

"I saw you flirting with him you think he is cute don't you."

She answer upset, "Are you going to get all jealous like always?"

"Not at all I was just asking you what you thought of him"

"Well he is really cute and it looks like he likes me"

Well we got on the plane and it was a pretty small one only the 4 of us were able to get in there. We did not have much space except to sit. I could tell that both of the guys kept eyeing my wife and she kept her flirting with her instructor she was sitting in between his legs with and he kind of had his arms around her.

He kept telling her things in her ear but I was not able to hear anything because of all the noise from the plane and the wind and all those things. She was smiling so I guess it was something funny and every time he would say something she would laugh and grab his leg in a playful way. This went on for a little while until she got close to me and told me, "He is so horny I think he wants to fuck me."

This caught me by surprise but it kind of turn me on so I decided to go along with it since she had told me that she had always wanted to fuck a stranger and I wanted to make her happy. I don't know why I decided to do what I did but I did it. I looked at the guy facing her and said, "She is a really good looker huh?"

He smiled and said. "She sure is you are one lucky man."

I decided to go further since I wanted to give my wife what she wanted, "Hey Hun why don't you show them you tits I bet they would really appreciate it."

She gave me a weird look but not for long and she started to unbutton her shirt. I could tell from the smiles on the guy's faces that they did not mind at all and they were looking forward to seeing my wife's tits.

She finally took her shirt off and started to show off to the guys her gorgeous tits. I could tell that they were really enjoying the show because they were staring at my wife's tits the whole time.

"They taste just as great as they look." I told the guy that my wife thought was cute.

With out any hesitation he got a hold of my wife and brought her close to him and starting sucking on my wife's tits. My wife was really enjoying this as well I could tell on her face. He kept sucking on them for a while, they looked at each other's faces and started to kiss passionately like two teenagers. He was all over my wife grabbing her ass and tits like he could not get enough of her.

He was kind of disappointed when it was time to get ready to jump, he was not very happy but it was time to jump.

"Don't feel her up too much on the way down." I told him with a smile

He looked at me with a big smile and said, "I'll try not to."

He must have felt her up the whole way down, because when we were finally down I could tell that the guy had a big bulge in his pants.

My wife came up to me and gave me a great big hug and a big kiss on the mouth and told me, "Thank you so much for letting me fool around with that guy I love you so much"

I looked at her with a smile and said, "I think he is not done with you yet"

He was standing there asking her to go with him. She looked at me like asking me for permission and I could not resist I had to tell her yes she was so happy and I could tell by how her nipples were so hard that she was horny as hell too.

She walked up to him and greeted him just like she had greeted me gave him a big hug and a deep kiss on the lips. They walked away towards a trailer that was park next to the skydiving place I guess that was where they give lived since he unlocked the door and they both walked inside.

I did not know what to do I went and got a soda but I could not get off my mind that my wife was with a complete stranger in a trailer, so I decided to go and see if I could catch a glimpse of what was going on I could not hold myself any more.

I walked around the trailer but the blinds were all close well and you could not see anything inside. I went to the door and to my surprise the door was open. I was kind of scare because I did not know if I should go inside or just wait outside but I decided to go inside and see if I could see anything.

I walked inside slowly trying to not make any noise so that they would not hear me. As I was walking inside there was a trail of clothes on the ground leading to the bedroom I guess they could not wait any longer to take each other clothes off and they took them off on their way to the bed.

The door was slightly open so I decided to take a look to see what they were up to I was pretty excited to see what was going on inside the room and the thought of seeing my wife with another guy, a complete stranger, was a big turn on.

As I looked inside I could see him laying flat on the bed and my gorgeous wife was in between his legs giving him a blowjob. The sight of my wife giving him a blowjob turn me on so much she was going at it like she always does and she is a great dick sucker. The guy was really enjoying it from what I could see in his expressions, and what he was saying, "oh god yes you are suck a good cock sucker, don't stop it feels great."

She replied, "mmmm your cock taste so good."

"Why don't you start riding my cock?" he said.

She stooped sucking his dick and moved her way up, she opened her legs and now I could see that he was not as big as me but he was pretty close. She lower her body onto his dick slowly at first until it was all the way inside my hot wife's pussy. She started to ride him picking up the pace and really riding him fast. Till this day I can remember my wife's face she looked so beautiful as she was fucking this complete stranger.

He was laying there letting my gorgeous wife ride his rock hard cock and he kept playing with my wife's tits as they bounced up and down from my wife's jumping on this strangers dick.

He told her to stop and told her to get on her hands and knees. Her ass looked so nice sticking up in the air waiting for this strangers dick to grab her ass and stick his dick on her hot juice vagina.

He looked at my wife's ass for a minute admired at her gorgeous ass. Then he grabbed it and pulls her close to him and stuck his dick hard into my wife's pussy. She let out a loud moan in pleasure, "ohhhh yyeah give me your hard cock it feels so good inside me."

He said, "oh baby I'm going to fuck you so hard you are going to remember me for the rest of your life."

He started pumping her pussy hard. She looked so beautiful on her hands and knees taking a strangers cock.

She said, "oh yeah keep fucking me I'm so close to cumming feel my married pussy with your hot cum."

"Fuck yeah you slut I'm going to fill your pussy with my juices, then you can tell your husband how I fucked your sweet pussy."

They kept fucking picking up the pace it looked like they were both close to cumming. She stood up with his dick still inside or her they were facing away from each other. He laid on the bed with her on top of him. She was laying on top of him taking his cock from behind he was holding my wife's tits and was pumping into her.

She screamed loudly, "oh yeah I'm cumming it feels so good."

At the same time the stranger started to cum he let out a loud moan and filled my wife's pussy with his cum. They lay together on the bed they were both spend from their long session of fucking. My wife like she always does with me started to suck his limp cock to clean it off from his or her own juices. She likes to clean it with her tongue when is limp. When she was finish cleaning his cock with her mouth she said, "well it was a great fuck but I must get going I wonder where my husband is?"

He replied, "he is probably just waiting for you in the car he is a really cool guy tell him I said thanks for letting me fuck his gorgeous wife."

"I'll make sure I let him know what you said."

I made my way out of the trailer making sure I did not make any noise so that they would not hear me.

I waited around for a couple of minutes and then my wife came out of the trailer. "So how was it?" I asked.

She said, "it was great thank you so much for letting me do this I love you so much."

She gave me a big hug and kiss again this time I could taste her juices mixed with this strangers cum. "tastes like you clean this guy like you clean me after you were done." I said.

She said, "You bet I did you know how much I love to taste my pussy on your cock."

We made our way to the car it was getting late. The guy that had just fucked my wife came up to me and said, "Hey man thanks for letting me fuck your wife you are really cool."

I said, "no problem she wanted you and there was no reason why I should not let her fuck you."

He walked around the car to my wife and gave her a hug and a deep kiss on the lips. As they were kissing he kept grabbing her ass and massaging her tits. When they finally separated she got on the car. I could tell she was still horny so I decided to get my cock out of my pants and she did not even say a word she just got down to it and started sucking my dick.

When we got home we had the best fucking sessions that we had ever had. I'm kind of glad I let her do this with this complete stranger.

This is the first story that I have ever writing. I would really appreciate some feedback.