Skyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

By the end of ninth grade, most of us went on dates without all the extra company. Skyler was very fussy about whom she went out with and when she turned down the quarterback of the football team, I was aghast. Even more astonishing was the truth that I was dating more frequently than her and that wasn't very much.

Our friendship had deepened and I felt very close to Skyler, although it wasn't nearly as strong as the bond I shared with Meaghan.

"Let me get this straight, you turned down Chad?" I asked disbelievingly.

Skyler nodded her head soberly.

"Why?"

"The real reason? Because he's a self-centered egotistical jerk and I don't want to be another notch on his belt," she stated and the look in her eyes told me that this went much deeper than I thought.

The epiphany Skyler underwent the summer she started to be friendly with me exposed a sweet, thoughtful and highly intelligent person who had more depth of feeling that I would have ever expected. She was very popular at school without striving to be, much to the chagrin of her former crowd.

"Shit, I'm late for the track meet. See ya there," she declared over her shoulder and took off down the hallway.

I was a regular attendee at Skyler's and Meaghan's sporting events. Although I was a fixture at the gymnastics club, I declined to join the school team, in spite of Meaghan's pleas.

Skyler's best events were the 800 and 1500 meters. She finished first and second. Afterwards, I gave her a big hug and congratulated her enthusiastically. That always brought a huge smile to her face and lately her expression conveyed genuine fondness towards me.

I sat on the bleachers waiting for Skyler when I saw Meaghan walking across the field. I ran to her because today was the first round of the district finals and I was dying to hear what happened. With her arm around me, we walked back to the stands.

Meaghan plopped down wearily and already I knew the answer.

"In the point standings, we're in the middle of the pack. In individual points, I'm third on balance beam and floor exercise." Her tone was flat.

I hugged her tight. Meaghan was my dearest friend and I loved her as if she were my own sister.

"I'm proud of you," I said in a motherly voice and it brought an instant smile to her face.

Skyler rounded the corner and arm in arm the three of us walked to the school parking lot to catch the late bus; we were the Three Musketeers.

****

My high school experience was pleasant and at times a heck of a lot of fun. Thanks to Meaghan and Skyler, I lived on the fringes of popularity, something that I had been so desirous of but now seemed unimportant. Their friendship meant more to me than any high social status at school.

At the time, I wasn't much for dating. While I met plenty of guys and counted a bunch of them as friends, there was no-one who I wanted to date on a regular basis.

Then again, Meaghan and Skyler weren't exactly setting the date scene on fire either. Meaghan had a couple of quasi-serious relationships and Skyler only dated for dances, winter and spring formals and later, the all important prom.

In spite of the fact that Skyler was in demand, she eschewed dozens of invitations. I was more than mildly curious as to why. With her attractive looks and figure, it would have been entirely possible for Skyler to lose her virginity when she was thirteen.

Around the same time, I learned that Meaghan was well acquainted with the oral variety of sexual contact, both as a giver and a receiver. This fact set my loins ablaze with itchy need. While I assumed it was a boy, she confided in me that it was most assuredly a female: one of her teammates.

I was intensely curious about sex, especially girl sex. It had started to dawn on me that my initial interest in Skyler's body was connected with sexual desire. My resolve not to ogle her body had been steadily weakening over the last few years and the first time I had masturbated was to thoughts of my good friend.

In the 1990's, it wasn't uncommon for girls to be bi-curious and explore that part of their sexuality. In general, it was much more widely accepted in my generation than my mother's.

In junior year, I tried out for and made the school gymnastics team. It wasn't long before I became aware through observation and gossip that some of the girls' were "hooking up". Except for a couple of post date pecks, I was completely inexperienced with boys and girls.

Unfortunately, I was in denial and hid behind my irrational view that no one of either sex would find me attractive. I thought I looked pudgy when I observed my full reflection in the mirror.

Nothing could have been farther from the truth because I had slimmed down to a size five. My frame was beginning to acquire the athletic look that I so desperately wanted.

****

One of the biggest social dilemmas for any high school senior girl is who will ask her to the prom. After Christmas vacation, the level of anxiety increases exponentially with each passing week. By March, panic mode has set in and the reality of attending as a single takes over.

Meaghan and Skyler weren't dating anyone but with a laundry list of eligible guys at their disposal, it was pick and choose time. A neat guy in my Physics class asked me. I'd had my eye on him from the start of the school year.

Ross was brainy but also tall, dark and very cute. He asked me one morning in front of my locker and I swear he looked so nervous that I thought he might pass out. I was floating on air for the rest of the day.

The prom was in early May and Skylers mom insisted on booking a limo. Her greatest fear that alcohol and teenage driving don't mix was right on the money. By the middle of April, we were all legally adults but eighteen hardly qualified us as such.

On weekends, the Three Musketeers shopped for formal dresses and the accoutrements. As the event drew near, I started thinking about the post prom parties and the very real possibility that Ross might want to kiss me and the fact that it might not be some lame peck on the cheek. It was a concern that seemed to grow in magnitude with each passing day.

Two weeks before the prom, Skyler and I were waiting in line at the DMV for our senior driver license test when I broached the kissing subject and my total lack of familiarity.

"You pullin' my chain girl?" she asked incredulously.

I shook my head and her eyes widened but there were too many people around to go into greater detail. After an evening excursion to the mall, we were carrying a few shopping bags up to Skyler's room when she turned to me with a mercurial expression.

"Were you serious earlier? You've never been kissed...a real kiss?"

I shook my head and she rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Dana, it's high time you practiced, girl."

"And who am I supposed to practice with?" I asked

"Me!" she declared.

I stared at her in total amazement.

"Look, I'll get us a couple of beers, we'll relax a little and..." Her smile was devious.

When Skyler left, a myriad of thoughts raged through my mind. On one hand, I knew that I wanted to kiss her and yet I was terrified. My body would respond positively to the stimulation, especially if it was Skyler. Then what?

Questions about Skyler's sexuality came to the forefront of my thinking and I was certain that she was bi-curious, probably bi-sexual.

Skyler had grown into one sizzling hot babe and for the last two years, I'd been masturbating with her as my top fantasy.

Although I was eager to explore my interest in girl sex, I was hesitant about doing anything with a friend. Skyler had become my dearest, closest friend. While Meaghan and I were still extremely close, her involvement in a large number of extra curricular activities really put a damper on the amount of time she was spending with me and for that matter, Skyler.

Of all the days for Meaghan to go visiting relatives I thought dejectedly, and heard Skyler's footsteps in the hallway. As we sat on the floor drinking the cold suds, Skyler kept casting furtive glances at me. I was almost paralyzed with fear.

Luckily, Skyler brought an entire six pack and as I indulged in my second, I was feeling more relaxed. She was clad in a tight tube top and a skirt that fit her snugly. Recently she had shorn her long brunette locks in favor of a short clip that made her look even sexier.

For some reason, I became engrossed with the soft skin on her neck, wondering what it would feel like under my lips.

What was I thinking? She'd mentioned a kiss, as on the lips. I chastised myself, but my inhibitions were loosening and I thought, what the hell, why not?

We were both sitting crossed legged on the carpet and I gazed at Skyler longingly. My body was almost shouting for her to kiss me, but instead, she took me by the hand and led me to her bed.

I stood like a statue made of stone as Skyler reclined on her side, beckoning me to join her. Once I was next to her, she put her arms around my neck.

"Remember to relax, that's most important," she soothed.

Our lips slowly merged in a sensual union. When I pulled back to look at Skyler, she had a dreamy look on her face.

"Pretty damn good for the first time!" She pulled my lips to hers repeatedly until I was virtually breathless.

"What do I...if he...wants to, ya know...French kiss..." I asked.

Skyler's eyes lit up. "Ok, just follow my lead..." and before she could finish I planted my mouth on hers.

I felt her tongue tip gently slide along my closed lips and slowly penetrate until it tenderly caressed the sides of my tongue.

We continued until I thought I would pass out. It was the most incredibly erotic and sensual experience of my young life. As Skyler relentlessly kissed me, I knew deep down that I wanted her badly.

Finally, we took a much needed break. My pussy was creaming and I wanted to masturbate which in turn made me very self-conscious. When Skyler looked at me, I cast my gaze downward and I felt my face grow hot.

"Want me to stop?" The lilting tone of her voice made my insides melt.

"No, I...well...I...no, can we do it some more..." I heard myself say.

Skyler's lips were on mine in a flash and her tongue gently probed my more than willing mouth. She kissed me with passion and I was unable to control the little gasps and moans of pleasure that escaped my mouth. When we paused for a moment, I looked at her exquisite throat and any trepidation I had dissolved like the morning mist on a hot day.

A kind of primal need took hold of me. I lightly licked and planted tender wet kisses up and down her skin. It had a sumptuous, silky texture that inflamed my lust. Now, it was Skyler's turn to moan and she was more vocal than me.

"Ooh...oh...oh...ah...ah..."

It was only when I heard a noise outside that I stopped and glanced at the clock on her nightstand. We'd been at it for thirty minutes and my pussy was dripping, soaking the material of my panties.

A pervasive feeling of embarrassment enveloped me. What had I done?

"Sorry, I just...got a little...ah...carried away," I mumbled, unable to look at her.

Finally, when I had enough courage to look up, Skyler eyes smoldered like two burning coals filled with ardor. She pulled me against her and snuggled my neck playfully. It helped to dissipate my discomfort.

"Dana, I think it's about time we leveled with each other," she said seriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was genuinely confused.

"You're bi-curious, admit it," she said.

My face grew very hot.

"Jesus girl, you can be so shy sometimes," she said.

"Sorry..."

"Stop saying you're sorry! You've got nothin' to be sorry for!"

But all my old insecurities came bubbling to the surface; the painful shyness, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority.

"I'm not very attractive...you know...especially to someone as beautiful as you."

Skyler gazed at me with a stunned expression and I realized that I just revealed something that I had kept hidden for a long time. I was mortified and started crying. She immediately took me in her arms and held me close.

"Why are you crying?" she asked tenderly.

Just then I heard her mother's voice in the hallway. "Is Dana ok? I thought I heard someone weeping," Skyler's mom asked.

"Yeah mom, boyfriend trouble." Beer bottles littered the floor and I'm sure their presence helped explain my "predicament". I buried my head in her chest.

"The coast's clear," she said but I was dying of shame.

The sensation of her breasts on my face felt intensely erotic. Like some shameless tart, I nuzzled them and Skyler sighed. When I turned my cheek to the left, it encountered a hard cloth covered projection. I couldn't help myself and gently mouthed the protuberance until my saliva dampened the fabric.

When Skyler gasped, it startled me but I found it impossible to stop. I turned to the right and an equally stiff nipple greeted me. It had been six years since the summer when I'd eyed her young developing body with desire and in all that time my hunger had grown to the exclusion of heterosexual thoughts.

Reluctantly I stopped because I was worried that Skyler's mother would interrupt us again. If she did, what kind of excuse would satisfy her?

I'm helping Dana forget about her boyfriend. I heard Skyler's voice in my head, but that would fly like a lead balloon. However, oddly, I didn't feel shame or embarrassment and I smiled at her.

"Whew, that was great," she whispered and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I held her tightly and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Dana, do you really think I'm beautiful?" I heard her whisper in my ear.

I looked deep into her sparkling eyes. The time was right to reveal my true feelings. "Yeah, since first grade I thought you were the prettiest girl in our class," I replied truthfully.

"God, I was such a bitch then." The sheepish look on her face was moving.

My heart was thumping rapidly in my chest. Being open and above board was having an effect on me.

"Do ya think Meaghan's pretty?" Her voice was curious.

"No question about that; she's got an "All American Girl" look. I swear she gets an extra tenth of a point or two from the judges at the gymnastics meets because of it," I said with tongue firmly planted in cheek and laughed at my own witticism.

Skyler laughed as well but her demeanor returned to a more serious nature. "Ya know, when I met her the first day of school...I couldn't help but like...she was different...so outgoing...she's a terrific friend..." she said and then stopped. Skyler was blushing, a most unusual event indeed.

"I feel the same way. If it wasn't for her, I'd still be some overweight sclumph with an inferiority complex."

"You thought you were overweight?" she asked incredulously.

"Jesus, I was a fat little porker," I replied.

"Ya were not! I mean, ya weren't thin...just normal looking." Her honest expression was telling.

But, the question concerning her sexuality was moving to the forefront of my mind. Our "practice kissing" had left me horny as hell and I wanted to know.

"Sky, can I ask ya somethin' personal?" Meaghan and I were the only two people on the planet she permitted to use that nickname.

"Yeah, sure Dana." Still ensconced in her comforting embrace, I gazed at her lovely, youthful face, which was radiant and alive.

"Do you like...ah...boys or...girls...or both..." I stuttered helplessly.

The look on Skyler's face was priceless. But one of her talents was turning the tables in a conversation swiftly and she did just that.

"You tell me which you prefer and than I'll say," she answered. A sly, crafty grin spread over her countenance.

Goddamn, I felt awkward as hell but... "Ah...I...think...I like both...," I whispered. I probably had a very coy expression on my face.

Skyler didn't appear shocked in the least. I'm sure my wanton slobbering all over her neck was a good indicator of my sexual leanings. Shit, I wanted to repeat my performance very much.

"Before I say anything, it's getting late. Ya gonna stay overnight?" she asked.

"You bitch, you tricked me!" I yelled.

Skyler was grinning from ear to ear. "Well? Are ya stayin'?" Her face carried a faux wounded look.

I nodded but my gaze remained fixed on Skyler. It was nothing out of the ordinary for me to sleep over in the same bed. Only now, the closeness was killing me. She had ignited something inside me and I wanted to make love to her. I had no idea how I would go about it, but I had a general idea.

I barely got any sleep that night as I kept gazing at Skyler in the very dim light, listening to her breathe and the changes it underwent as the night dragged on. I'm not sure when I actually fell asleep but I awoke to bright sunlight in the room.

Skyler was on her side facing away from me. My body was molded against hers with my arm over her side and right hand clutching her boob. My face was so close to the back of her head and neck, I could smell her lovely fragrance. When I became fully aware of this, I just froze.

"Hey girl, you awake?" Her voice was drowsy with sleep.

Immediately, I took my hand away from Skyler's breast and she turned to face me. She kissed my forehead and I'm sure I had a very shy expression on my face. The feelings inside me were stronger than ever. I wanted to tell her but...

****

Our daily routine as friends returned to normal but the added stress of getting everything just right for the prom occupied most of our free time. My sisters had warned me that it was the most overrated social event in high school and they were right.

When the big night arrived, it was unseasonably warm and everyone was sweating because the air conditioning malfunctioned at the country club ballroom. Ross looked like a damp dishrag by the end and it was only frequent trips to the ladies restroom that kept me looking decent.

Ross was a gentleman but early in the evening I was aware that I had no interest whatsoever in him other than as a casual friend. I spent most of the night engaged in conversation with Skyler who seemed as equally disinterested in her date. We mostly ignored them and danced together.

The post prom bash at our friend Amanda's was a welcome relief and by one o'clock most of the couples found a dark corner for some make out time. What a disaster for me, I hated kissing Ross and I'm sure he knew it. By the time we left with Meaghan, Skyler and their dates for early breakfast at Denny's, we weren't speaking to each other.

Ross wanted to drop me off at home but I declined and went home with Skyler. When we were safely inside her bedroom, I started crying.

"Hey, did Ross try anything...?" Her voice was accusatory.

Weeping, I shook my head. "It was awful; I hated him kissing me...I...oh..." The tears ran in little rivulets down my cheeks.

Skyler held me but I was exhausted from the lack of sleep and emotional distress. She helped me to undress and I fell fast asleep before she joined me in bed. I awoke disoriented until I saw her lovely face next to me.

When I pulled the covers back to go and pee, I noticed that Skyler was clad only in a pair of panties. Her breasts were beautiful, I thought, and felt that familiar sensation in my loins. When I stood up, I saw that I was topless as well and the rush of cool air hardened my nipples into bullets.

I rejoined her and held her snugly with my hard nips pressed into her back.

"Hmm, that feels nice," she mumbled drowsily.

Skyler turned and kissed me with the passionate zeal of a lover. My body was heating to a raging inferno of need but I was fearful of her mother interrupting.

"What about your mom?"

"Working."

We necked for a long time. My pussy felt swampy and a maddening desire to suck her titties overwhelmed me. Her exceedingly firm and round breasts were topped with pencil eraser type nipples. They simply looked marvelous.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers