Skyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

Skyler moved her body until she was on top of me with her arms raised so that her luscious boobs hung down close to my face. I use the word "hung" loosely because they were compact and solid. Slowly, she moved them back and forth until the stiff nipples grazed my lips seductively.

Finally, one of the turgid buds popped in and, oh God, did I ever suckle her hot tits. I nursed with incredible fervor and by the time my hunger was temporarily sated, she was panting breathlessly like me.

"Oh fuck, Dana...that was...ooh..."

Bursting with pride over my performance, I was grinning from ear to ear. But the need, the formless desire that enveloped my being, took hold and I gazed down at her panty clad bottom. The excitement, the anticipation was palpable in the air as I ran my tongue over the silky skin of her very flat stomach.

Skyler's prominent mound beckoned and I could see the outline of a dark triangle through her sheer panties. I hooked my fingers in the sides and slowly pulled them down her muscular legs. When she lifted her rear to make the removal easier, I marveled at the way her hard compact butt and curves of her upper thighs exquisitely blended giving her a feminine but athletic appearance.

Skyler brought her knees up and opened her thighs wide for me. With my face just inches from her drooling slice, the pungent aroma of arousal wafted into my nose. Her outer lips were darker than mine and the trimmed triangle of dark brown hair looked coarser.

Skyler's breathing was rapid and shallow, close to a pant. I was operating on instinct and performed light, delicate licks up the center. Her slit opened and tangy juices covered my tongue. I quickened the pace and lifted her ass with my hands to gain more access.

Overcome with lust, I delved deeper into her creaming slit in my search for her spicy secretions. Skyler bucked her hips, pushing her swollen sex against my lips.

"Oh Dana...oh...oh...oh God...it feels so freakin' good..."

I gorged on my dearest friend's pussy energetically, making up for lost time. I just couldn't get enough and licked, sucked and swallowed like a machine. Finally, after a couple of howling orgasms, Skyler pushed me away.

"...too sensitive..." she gasped.

My face was a tacky mass of her bodily fluids. Skyler's arm was over her face as she panted in deep breaths, trying to recover. I scooted up until I was lying next to her. With a total lack of shame or embarrassment, I smiled. I expected nothing in return and was surprised when she gazed down my body with a lustful look.

"Gee Sky...I mean...ya don't have to..." I stammered but it was too late. Skyler's face was just above my crotch and my legs opened as though they had a will of their own.

Skyler took me to dizzying heights of pleasure. Both of us felt a bit ripe and dashed to the shower where we soaped and fondled each other's body.

My appetite for her body grew and grew as the summer progressed. Skyler was far more experienced in the ways of Sapphic love. Her bi-encounters stretched back to the start of high school and when she revealed some of the familiar names, I just stared at her with mouth agape.

One name was missing from the list and I was thankful that she never hooked up with Meaghan. But, would I have really minded? Probably not and I couldn't help thinking that a threesome would have been awesome.

By August, I was starting to wonder what sex would be like with someone else, a girl or guy. My desire for Skyler hadn't peaked but I was curious nonetheless. Besides, I was scared of getting emotionally involved with her on a level that exceeded friendship.

****

The end of summer was nearing and the start of freshman year at college only a couple of weeks away when I was trying on a large pile of new clothes in my bedroom. I was evaluating the look of a sleeveless workout tee-shirt and spied what appeared to be a faint blue vein running down the center of my upper arm.

Funny but I never saw that before, I mused silently and flexed my arm. My bicep swelled to the size of a small orange. Since the end of the gymnastics season, I'd been weight training to maintain my trim figure. In five months time, it was having an obvious effect.

I was thrilled with the result but at the same time, I was apprehensive about my decision because I recognized that most guys didn't care for girls with "muscles". A few of my gymnastics teammates had very muscular physiques that really intimidated the boys.

Fortunately, Meaghan and I fell into the lean, athletic category of gymnast. In spite of my previous poor self image, by senior year I was able to appreciate my vastly improved body appearance. I had slimmed down considerably but I was nowhere near as muscled as some of the other girls.

Still gazing in the mirror appreciatively, I heard a car door slam shut and excited voices. I looked out the window and saw a familiar face.

"Meaghan!" I shouted, delighted to see my dear friend at last.

Like a giddy schoolgirl, I ran out to greet her. It had been eight long weeks since Meaghan left to attend summer session at an Ivy League University. I sorely missed her and had so much to tell her.

Meaghan and I hugged with obvious delight. She looked like "Jane Armstrong, All American Girl"; lean, blonde, pretty and sexy as all get out.

"It's so good to see you," I said.

Arm in arm, we walked to my bedroom. Meaghan chatted about her experiences at college and I listened with rapt attention. It was sheer joy for me to be near her, gazing at her lovely face so full of life. But, eventually the conversation swerved in my direction.

"So, what ya been up too," she asked. The sheepish look on my face was a good indicator that I was up to damn well plenty.

Shyly, I related my bi-curious adventures but neglected to tell Meaghan with whom. Trying to pull the wool over her eyes was useless. The girl wasn't attending an Ivy League school for nothing.

"I'm not wrong in assuming that you were with Sky, am I?" she asked.

I looked away but that was answer enough.

"I have to admit that I sometimes prefer girls over guys but I'm not ready to give up my quest for the perfect man," she laughed. Her humor and honesty were comforting.

We drove over to Skyler's and her reaction when she saw Meaghan was the same as mine: overjoyed. We were the Three Musketeers again and took day trips to the seashore, flaunting our bikini clad, oiled and tan bodies in front of the lifeguard stand. We got to know them all, guys and girls. On our last sojourn, we were invited to an "end of summer" soiree one of the lifeguards was having that evening.

A hard-bodied brunette named Tasha took a real interest in me. From the first time I saw her on the lifeguard lookout, her muscles fascinated me and I discovered that I was attracted to her.

Of course, I stupidly thought she was just being friendly. I was filling my empty cup with fresh beer from the keg when Skyler sidled up to me.

"Ya know, that girl's hitting on you," she whispered in my ear.

I must have had that "deer in the headlights" expression because Skyler nearly burst out laughing.

"Ok girl, don't panic, just go with the flow," she murmured and gave my arm a reassuring squeeze.

Tasha's flirting grew more serious and I didn't hesitate when she suggested taking a stroll on the beach. While her physical appearance appealed to me, there was something about her that I was drawn to. The beer in my system made it very easy for her to sway me and off we went. In our bare feet, we walked along the edge of the water toward the jetty.

We sat on the rocks and talked about our lives and I was surprised at how much we had in common. However, Tasha was more outgoing and the girl was a bona fide jock; a natural born athlete. She related some of her sports exploits without sounding conceited in the least.

A long time had passed and I got the feeling we should head back to the party. As I jumped down from the jetty to the beach, Tasha put her arms around me. The look in her eyes made it clear what she wanted and I was on the menu. She was full head taller but very pretty with smoldering green eyes that commanded my attention.

Tasha leaned down and kissed me, her lips bruising mine. I correctly guessed that she was strong when I temporarily lost my footing and she held me with no effort at all.

The kissing continued but her physical style didn't appeal. She must have sensed my apprehension because she stopped and gazed at me.

"Too rough?" she asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, a little," I lied.

"Sorry...I think you're really cute and...I get...carried away."

Jesus, she thought I was cute! I put my arms around her neck and pulled her lips to mine, my tongue sensuously exploring her open mouth. After a while I stopped and gazed into her eyes.

"Umm, that's better," I sighed.

We kissed passionately and my body temperature rose to roasting levels in very little time. Tasha's hands roamed my back and squeezed my butt.

Christ, what a lousy time to have my period, I fretted. She was turning me on and when one hand moved to my front and cupped a breast, I audibly moaned. However, this new and rare experience was interrupted by the sound of Meaghan and Skyler's voices behind me.

When I turned, I saw them walking up the beach in the dim light of evening. Their concern for my whereabouts was touching, yet their timing was irritating and I was annoyed with my close friends.

"Hey, I'll be back in a minute!" I yelled over my shoulder and looked up at Tasha apologetically.

She held me close and I sensed a connection between us. "I don't want to let go of you," I said.

"I've just met you Dana and already..." She paused and never finished her sentence.

Back at the beach house, I exchanged email and IM information with Tasha. Meaghan and Skyler were waiting for me in the car when Tasha pulled me to her bedroom. In the darkened space, we exchanged tender, wanting kisses until I heard the impatient car horn.

"I have to go," I said.

When I got in the car, Meaghan and Skyler took a long look at me but said nothing. In the silence, thoughts of Tasha dominated my thinking. Before we reached home, I was questioning the reality of the evening but there was no denying the sensation in my body that still lingered from Tasha's lips on mine.

Torn Between Two Lovers:

With tears, hugs and kisses, Skyler and I said goodbye to Meaghan. We drove to Skyler's house in silence, our mood heavy with sadness, and I reluctantly helped her to pack.

It was our last day together before the start of freshman year at different colleges. She was off to a University in the western part of the state because of a scholarship. I had hoped that since we were both education majors, we'd attend PSU, renowned for its program. But the high cost of attending school guaranteed her acceptance of the proffered funds.

After a cheerless supper with her mother, we sat on her bed and my emotions got the better of me. I was sniffing back tears and felt Skyler's arms encircle me.

"I'm really gonna miss you," I blubbered, and rested my head on her shoulder. Without a doubt my heart was beating faster. Passionate feelings of friendship and love were stirring inside me.

"There's something I have to tell you. Promise me ya won't get angry?" she asked.

Unless Skyler told me that she hated me, it was impossible for me to be angry with her.

"I've had a crush on someone for quite a while...it didn't start out that way..."

Oh my God, it's Meaghan, I thought and waited for her to continue. She was gazing at me with a strange expression. Slowly, I realized who she meant.

"You're jokin', right?" I asked incredulously.

How could anyone, especially a hottie like Skyler, have an ounce of feeling for the likes of me? I was astounded and speechless until I recalled that a hot babe called Tasha thought I was cute. God, I felt so damned confused.

"Why would I kid about that?" she asked. The hurt in her voice was unmistakable.

"I'm ah..." I truly did not know what to say.

Skyler was upset and turned away from me. Quickly, I gathered my thoughts for a response.

"Sky, I've had ah...ya know...crush on you for a long time too." My answer was honest and forthright.

She turned back to gaze suspiciously at me. "You're not just saying that because..."

We fell into each others arms and embraced. "Hmm, wait a minute, what about Tasha? You two looked awfully chummy the other night," she said with a smile.

"It was well...flattering gettin' all that attention from her but I've had my eye on ya for..." Before I could finish, Skyler covered my mouth with her hand.

We sat face to face gazing fondly at each other. Was Skyler gay or bi? She had never answered my question on the evening of my "kissing practice" and tonight I wanted her to tell me.

"Sky, do you remember when I asked if ya liked girls or guys or both?"

"Uh huh."

It was an unanswered question that I felt emboldened to ask. In spite of the fact that we shared our thoughts on practically everything else, this one topic seemed to elude us. Skyler's demeanor took on a much more serious air and her usual self confidence evaporated. She became shy and humble.

"I've known for a long time..." she hesitated, and to me, the real answer was a foregone conclusion.

The truth shone in Skyler's eyes. "How old were you?" I asked.

"Oh...thirteen, I guess."

Neither of us a spoke until the silence became unbearable.

"I've never discussed this with anyone; my mother knows nothing. She knows I date guys, just not very often..."

I leaned forward, hugged my friend and kissed her velvety cheek.

"Ya know, it's kinda funny, I mean...I like boys...I like their company...but...not in that way, ya know what I mean?" she said.

I turned my gaze toward Skyler and her poignant expression moved me.

"Dana, why the tears?"

"Because...you're very brave...it took a lot of courage to tell me..." I bawled, unable to continue. Little tears pooled in Skyler's pretty eyes and I hugged her tightly.

As I held her, I remembered how at odds we were in our youthful years. Never would I have thought that anything approaching this magnitude would exist between us.

But, the ring of my cell phone shattered our poignant reverie. When I answered, my mother reminded me of the late hour and the fact that I hadn't finished packing. My father had also insisted that we leave before breakfast to miss the traffic.

Skyler and I embraced. As I gazed into her beautiful green eyes, it suddenly hit me that I loved her and my heart pounded with emotion.

Skyler was my initiation to the wonders of girl sex but I knew that I didn't want to limit myself to one gender or one person. And, in an unspoken way, I was certain that she felt the same way. Only, her pursuit would involve the same sex...

There was a tender, loving connection between us that transcended mere friendship. As time passed, it might diminish, stay the same or grow stronger. No matter what the future held for us, I was positive that at the very least, we would always be close friends.

Nothing more was said or needed to be said. And that's how we left it, out in the open. I pulled away and waved as I walked from her room.

****

My heart was heavy as my dad drove me to PSU. I already missed Meaghan and Skyler and wondered how I would cope without them.

My freshman roommate, Laurel, was a sweet soul with a gentle disposition. We were both Education majors and in a few weeks we were behaving like old gal pals.

I emailed and IM'd Meaghan and Skyler almost daily but I also included Tasha on my list. It was amazing how quickly college life settled into a routine. As freshmen, we were fair game for the brothers at the frats that Laurel and I frequented on the weekends.

We learned to play a drinking game called "'beer pong" and by the end of the night we were usually plastered. In spite of my inebriated state, I was wary and declined any invitations for "hooking up", my tone friendly yet firm.

I frequented the undergrad gym and joined a campus gymnastics club. One morning during the iron pumping part of my workout, I noticed a guy about my age trying his best to look at me without being obvious. I was mildly interested in his behavior and the fact that he was checking me out.

The one amazing feature about him that really dampened my panties was his muscular physique. I loved gazing at his big biceps, shoulders, back and chest. I had a thing for muscular guys and girls because Tasha and to a lesser extent, Skyler, were the female version of him.

Unexpectedly, he started a conversation and asked me out. I accepted but later questioned my judgment because I really didn't know him. However, I was definitely attracted to him. Mitch was very charming and I had a blast my first date. He took me to the campus coffee house and we caught a couple of solo music acts who were excellent by college standards.

In his dorm room, I played poker with Mitch, his roommate and his roommate's girlfriend. They tried to teach me the rules and nuances of the game but often with hilarious results. I guess the beers we were drinking helped. When he finally walked me back to my dorm, he kissed me tenderly on the cheek and I was impressed; I couldn't wait to go out with him again.

The one thing I discovered during my bi-curious fling with Skyler was that I had a randy pussy. It didn't take much to get me going and my juices ran freely and in quantity.

I lost my virginity on the third date with Mitch and, I might add, very willingly. I took great delight unrolling the condom on his big turgid prick and the boy fucked like a pro. My hymen had ruptured long ago thanks to gymnastics and he wantonly pumped his stiffie into my eager hole until I came.

A large puddle of my secretions stained the bed sheet and was a source of astonishment for Mitch. "Wow, Dana, did I do that?"

"Uh huh," I answered shyly.

Mitch's eyes were fixed on my slobbering slit and without his asking I knew what he wanted. He had an insatiable appetite for my pussy and ate me to a second orgasm. I reciprocated with a blow job but gagged on his sperm.

We'd been dating for about a month when I started weight training with Mitch. The early morning workouts were a pain because I'm not an early riser. However, I came to appreciate them because my body looked a lot harder by the end of the semester.

****

Although I was in contact with Tasha, her involvement in sports left very little time in her schedule for socializing. The university she was attending was only an hour bus ride away. Her first free weekend was in late October and I agreed to visit.

While I knew I would miss Mitch, I was dying to see her. My reaction to both of them mystified me. On the one hand I had an unyielding urge for Mitch but I also had a powerful attraction for Tasha that hadn't lessened one bit since that night at the seashore.

When I stepped off the bus with my overnight bag, I hugged her as though we were old friends. "I missed you!" I blurted out, not caring who was watching or listening.

"Girl, I missed you too. I haven't stopped thinking about you," she replied, her eyes aflame with desire.

We strolled around campus and caught up with each other, conversing about our new college experiences. However, I conveniently left out any mention of my relationship with Mitch.

In a 50's style diner across from campus we ate lunch and gazed longingly into each other's eyes. Tasha was even prettier than I remembered and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"I want to kiss you," I mouthed silently at her.

Tasha giggled and paid the bill. As soon as she shut the door to her dorm room, we were all over each other. Tasha started out rough but an admonishing look from me put a halt to her behavior.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers