Skyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

"I can't help myself Dana, I've wanted you so badly." The heartfelt expression on her face moved me to tears.

Ensconced in Tasha's loving embrace, she kissed me with enthusiasm but gentleness. By the time she laid me on her bed, my crevice was soaked and needy. Her appetite for my body amazed me. She ate my pussy hungrily and seemed to relish every drop of my plentiful juices. My orgasms were intense and lengthy.

With patience, Tasha taught me what she liked best and I was a willing pupil. I adored kissing and licking her muscular body and it fired the flame of yearning.

I also enjoyed the time we shared together talking, watching TV or simply walking around campus. I caught the last bus back to PSU on Sunday night and regretted that I couldn't spend more time with her.

****

In the blink of an eye, the Thanksgiving holiday was on top of us and I was sharing a ride home with four other tired souls. I wasn't in my parents' house a minute and I was instant messaging Skyler and Meaghan.

Meaghan broke the news that she thought that she'd met the man of her dreams. She rhapsodized about him and it looked like she was in love. In spite of my warnings that freshman romances rarely lasted, she wasn't the type of person with a frivolous approach to matters of the heart.

The Three Musketeers did some early Christmas shopping that weekend and hung out like the old days. It was wonderful spending time with my dear gal pals but all too soon it was back to school for finals.

The last three weeks of the fall term were incredibly chaotic for the freshman education majors, Laurel and me in particular. We didn't know what to expect at exam time and studied until our brains smoked from overuse. It put a damper on my time with Mitch and except for morning workouts and a couple of dates, we barely saw each other but I was sure he understood.

During finals week I got a long email from Meaghan telling me she was spending Christmas and New Year in Vail, Colorado, skiing with her wealthy boyfriend. I was disappointed that I wouldn't get to see her but was thrilled for her at the same time. Skyler shared the same sentiment as me. The earliest we would all be together, The Three Musketeers, was next summer.

The Christmas holiday was a refreshing break from school and I caught up on my sleep and visited relatives but mostly I was with Skyler. We spoke about our experiences and when I told her about Mitch, she shyly revealed her relationship with Susan, her roommate.

However, in the days between Christmas and New Year, neither of us had heard from Meaghan. There were no IM's or emails, which was extremely irregular. Skyler and I chalked it up to young love and her infatuation with her boyfriend but this was so atypical that we were both very worried about her.

In spite of her extremely hectic schedule, Meaghan always took time to send even the briefest communiqué. The morning after New Years Day, I was sauntering into the kitchen for breakfast when I saw my mom talking on the telephone. She had tears in her eyes and a terribly sad expression.

When she ended the call and turned to me, my heart filled with dread. Intuitively, I knew that it concerned Meaghan.

"Sweetie...Meaghan...the car went off the highway...blizzard..." That's all I heard.

"NO!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs and fell to my knees, sobbing with gut wrenching emotion.

My mind was reeling. This wasn't happening! This couldn't happen to Meaghan. She was Ivy League with a tremendously bright future; the best of the best. There were times growing up when I imagined her running for President and I would be in charge of her campaign.

Skyler was at my back door crying her eyes out and fell into my arms. There was no consoling us.

The night before the funeral, I kept seeing Meaghan's smiling, confident face in my mind. From the first day that I had met her, she'd had faith in me, had seen my hidden attributes and helped to draw them out.

But more than that, Meaghan was a devoted friend; kind, caring and considerate to a fault. I cried myself to sleep.

At the viewing, the line snaked out the door and down the block. The outpouring of love for our fallen friend was staggering. There were so many family and friends in attendance that Skyler and I waited for two hours in the cold. However, we didn't notice the weather because we were numb with grief.

When we approached the closed casket, Meaghan's mom, dad and brother broke down in sobs when they saw us, especially Wyatt. He worshiped the ground his sister walked on and since that day when they moved next door, I was considered part of their family.

Meaghan's mother had asked Skyler and me to say a few words about her during the service part of the funeral.

"Meaghan loved you both, very dearly," she sobbed, and I assured her we were prepared.

Skyler and I had promised each other that in spite of our intense sorrow, we would speak clearly and without crying. Deep inside, we both knew that Meaghan would want it that way.

At the chapel, Skyler spoke first and made it through the final sentence before she broke down. I hugged her when she came back to the pew.

"She'd be so proud of you," I whispered to my grieving friend. But then it was my turn and on shaky legs, I walked to the lectern.

"It's hard to put into words the tremendous impact that Meaghan had on me..." I began and while I managed to keep my voice lucid and understandable, the tears flowed in an unending line down my cheeks.

I talked about Meaghan's unswerving friendship and how, with her guidance, she helped me to realize my full potential. That she was not only a friend to me but many others as well.

"I loved her, everyone loved her...we couldn't help ourselves..." I was close to sobbing but managed to control myself to the end.

At the internment, Skyler and I held each other as a kind of shocked silence settled over us. We wept with unbridled sorrow when we each placed a single red rose on her coffin.

I spent the remainder of winter break in a solemn, morose mood. One of the Musketeers had been laid to rest and our lives were all the poorer for it. When Skyler and I reminisced about Meaghan, the tears flowed but they were happy, wonderful memories of a very special person who meant so much to us.

To this day, I have a hard time accepting Meaghan's death and what her loss has meant to me. I feel as though a part of me died along with her. It was sheer hell knowing that I would never again experience her radiant presence. I thought about her everyday for a very long time.

But in the intervening years whenever I was downhearted or blue, I would recall Meaghan. See her lovely face and hear her powerful words of encouragement, her persuasive gift of positive thinking. It never failed to cheer me up and it was her undying gift to me; a legacy that I will always cherish.

****

When the spring semester was underway, I had a hard time coping with my sadness over Meaghan but Mitch was compassionate and supportive. Except for some kissing and hugging, our relationship was sexless but I assured him that my desire would return.


By spring break, I realized I missed Mitch's big cock drilling me to paradise. It was the first time I masturbated since sometime before Christmas and I furiously fingered myself thinking about him. The day I returned from vacation, I went straight to his dorm room and when I saw him lying on his bed watching TV, I practically raped him.

Mitch reamed my appreciative pussy to the point of exhaustion and savagely licked me until I was too sore and sensitive to go on. In the aftermath, I smiled broadly and I felt happy and content. The crushing sense of sorrow that weighted me down had dissipated.

Life at college took on that mystical quality that I'd heard about and read about when two people are in love. The sex was glorious as was the time we spent in each other's company. I loved him and I was positive that he loved me.

****

Except for email, Tasha was unusually busy with sports and apologized for her lack of free time. Finally, she had an open weekend near the end of term and I went off to see her.

I was very enamored with Tasha. My experiences with her were equally as glorious, just different. Deep down I was acutely aware of the feelings I had for her.

Is it possible to feel the same way about two people and with the same intensity? It was a confusing feeling and while the true answer resided within me, I refused to acknowledge it.

However, I was delusional if I thought that my relationship with Tasha was going any place fast. My weekend with her started out passionately and full of fire but she admitted to me that she was going to soccer camps in Spain and Italy over the summer. With very little chance of my seeing her until the fall, that proved to be a deal breaker and the look of resignation on my face sparked a serious discussion.

"Are you dumping me?" I asked, my eyes full of tears.

"No...I...it's just that with my obligations..."

Tasha wanted to continue our long distance romance but on her own terms which meant seeing her for a couple of days every two or three months. Not exactly what I envisioned for us.

Tasha's passion for sports exceeded her need or desire for a relationship with me or anyone else. It was the number one priority in her life and she strove to meet the challenges that it presented. Everything else was secondary; even her love life.

"I want to be the best and if it means sacrificing other aspects of my life..." she paused but it wasn't necessary for her to continue. It was plain to me.

Her words were a disappointment to me and even though I was downhearted, I kept up a brave front. If our association had evolved into a full blown love affair, I would have broken it off with Mitch to be with her. That's how intense my feelings were but with so little time invested, it made the entire situation more bearable.

In spite of our differences, Tasha wanted to remain friends and I promised her that I would be her biggest fan.

****

Over summer break, Mitch was a frequent visitor to my home and Skyler got to know him. She had a way with men and genuinely liked him as a friend. Although he could never replace Meaghan, we partied and hung out together enjoying each other's company enormously.

When he wasn't around, I would lie in bed at night and furiously finger myself with visions of my pussy getting reamed by his big cock.

My crotch would quiver and twitch from the memory of his thick, hard manhood pumping inside me until the bed linen was wet with a puddle of my secretions. We started putting a thick bath towel under my butt so as not to stain the bedding.

For some reason, that always fascinated Mitch and before he achieved orgasm, he would eat me with unbridled lust. Early during sophomore year, he confessed to me about his intense desire to perform cunnilingus.

"I don't want you to think I'm some kinda freak but I love to lick you," he admitted shyly.

I hugged him and kissed his face. I didn't have the guts to tell him that I'd devoured Skyler with the same amount of zeal. I missed having sex with her. If the opportunity to do so presented itself again, I knew that I would be powerless to stop myself.

Skyler was in a semi-serious relationship and while I perceived that our mutual attraction was as strong as ever, we simply remained the best of friends.

****

The next two years seemed to fly by. My relationship with Mitch deepened and we professed our love for each other. While I was having fantasies of marriage and kids, the other part of me that craved a liaison with a woman was kept hidden from Mitch.

The urge to caress and make love to a girl was becoming unbearable and by spring of junior year, I had several clandestine one night affairs with friends including my roommate, Laurel. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend after two years and was feeling terribly blue.

Late on a Saturday night, I came in and saw her sitting in front of her computer with tears in her eyes. "Hey chica what's buggin' you?" I asked. Immediately I regretted uttering those words.

"The jerk won't even IM me back," she replied, referring to her ex boyfriend.

"Give him time, maybe he'll come to his senses and realize what a terrific person you are," I said but her forlorn look shook my heart.

Laurel broke down and as I held her slender petite body, I alternated gently rubbing and stroking her back as it rose and fell in a staccato rhythm to her weeping. Like a child with its mother, I rocked her and whispered words of encouragement in her ear. I said all the things that are appropriate in that type of situation. I loved my friend and felt her pain.

I remembered how shy Laurel was when we first met. It wasn't until sophomore year that she started dressing and undressing in front of me. When she was in the room, I thought nothing of shedding my clothes. I'd been doing it for years around my gymnastics teammates.

With her short blond hair and stature, Laurel looked like a cute pixie. She was a real sweetheart of a person and most everyone liked her.

When the crying stopped she snuggled against me and held on tight. Finally, she looked up at me with a pitiful expression. I could see her emotions clearly, how she wondered whether anyone would ever find her attractive, that special someone who loved her for the real person she was.

Tenderly, I kissed Laurel's forehead and held her even tighter. I wanted so badly to take away the hurt, but with the intense closeness, I experienced a familiar stirring in my loins.

We'd been rooming together for almost three years and in spite of my mild attraction, I always chose to leave well enough alone. A deep friendship had evolved and early on I had confessed to her about my "inclinations".

I tried hard to resist, telling myself she was vulnerable and that I would be taking advantage, but like a moth to the flame, I was drawn to her.

When I kissed Laurel, she let out a little sigh. The kisses became more urgent and tongues intertwined in a sensual dance. Her lips had a silky feel and her scent was intoxicating. I stopped briefly and searched her face for any sign that I should halt what I was doing. Instead, I saw a need, a desire and it was Laurel who reached up and pulled my mouth to hers.

I took my time and slowly removed her clothes. Not wanting to spook her, I took mine off as well. There's something intensely erotic about the sensation of another woman's naked skin against me and it sparked another round of passion filled kisses.

Laurel's eyes were filled with need as I made my way first to her little titties, and then to her cute, puffy-lipped pussy with the tuft of dark blonde hair above her oily slit. I licked her sex at a leisurely pace to let her ease into the newness of the situation and sensations. Her gasps and moans of pleasure were my indicator to increase the intensity. As her luscious slice bubbled with her tangy juices, I tongued her hot box with long deep strokes.

Laurel was nearing a mind-bending orgasm and I concentrated my efforts on the swollen little bud at the top of her leaking slit. It never ceased to amaze me how the correct stimulation of that little penis type protuberance could send a girl into orbit.

This time was no exception as Laurel wailed in ecstasy when she came. "Oh Dana! Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh."

Afterwards she was a little sheepish, but didn't hesitate to tell me what she wanted. "Dana...can you...ya know...show me what to do?"

Laurel's shyness was appealing but she was eager to learn and I took my time instructing her. Her delicate tongue worked my pussy into a wet lather and a very satisfying cum.

To my surprise, her bi-curious exploration with me didn't end until the last day of term. I was waiting for Mitch to show and help me pack when Laurel came back from taking her final exam and threw herself on her bed.

"Thank God that's over...what a relief!" she declared.

Laurel sat up and watched me organize my stuff. Her dad wasn't coming until dinner time so she had all afternoon. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her staring at me in the oddest way.

"Dana..." the sudden utterance of my name startled me.

"When's Mitch coming over?" she asked.

Quickly I glanced at the clock. It was a quarter past ten in the morning.

"Probably not till one, since he's the RA on his floor. Why?"

"Oh nothin', just thought maybe we'd have time for..." she said, and batted her eyes at me seductively.

I locked the door and Laurel was already shedding her top and shorts. I had awakened a side of her that she was intent on exploring fully.

"I'm gonna miss you this summer," I groaned, as she lapped my dripping crease.

****

Over summer break, Skyler and I found work at a summer camp as counselors. While I took charge of the six year old group, she had the unenviable task of controlling the twelve year olds.

Skyler had the kind of stern, unspoken authority that shouted "don't fuck with me" and while they tested her patience at every turn, in a couple of weeks I could see the respect in their faces for her, the boys in particular. I was positive that most of them had a crush on her. With her tan skin, pretty face and killer body, it was a foregone conclusion.

Skyler was a damned good counselor. Her activities with the kids were well thought out and always with a fun aspect.

"It's camp not school," she would say to Julie the Director whenever they butted heads. She was able to say it firmly and pleasantly, the respect in her voice clear.

God, I really admired Skyler's strength of character. When she felt that she was right in her judgment or actions, she staunchly defended her position. Her group seemed to have the best camp experience and she had the highest attendance rate of all the counselors.

When camp ended eight weeks later, Skyler said goodbye and hugged the teens in her group. Each one had tears in their eyes, even the boys. It moved me to see the tender exchange. She's gonna make one helluva high school teacher, I thought to myself.

Early August was the first time that I laid eyes on Mitch since the end of spring term. He'd been in California working an internship with a large computer corporation. The experience would look great on his resume and I leapt into his open arms.

With my parents around it was a nightmare trying to find some privacy. I wanted to fuck him until he cried "uncle". In my dad's SUV we drove to Spruce Lake and humped like two alley cats on heat.

The working portion of my summer was over and Mitch had promised to spend the next two weeks with me. Unfortunately, he soon learned that Skyler came with the bargain. We were as inseparable as ever.

Instead of resenting her almost constant presence, he appeared to welcome it. We threw Frisbee in the park, went to the swim club to cool off, caught the latest movies, ate dinners and lunches with laughter permeating the air.

Skyler was a vision of loveliness and many times I caught him staring at her. One afternoon, he confessed to me that he had the hots for her. But instead of feeling jealous or threatened, I understood that guys had sexual urges unrelated to their emotions.

Although Mitch knew that Skyler was gay, he hinted to me that a threesome with her would be exciting.

"You'd like to see me with another woman?" I asked.

"Ah...yeah...ah...most guys like that, sort of..." he stammered.

"You'd really like to see her eat my pussy? You wouldn't be jealous?"

"Hell Dana, when you put it like that...it sounds...dirty..." he muttered nervously.

When I half jokingly related his desire to Skyler, she wasn't turned off. Only she made it clear that she wasn't interested in sex with Mitch. I forgot about the entire idea until the three of us went to the seashore for a long weekend.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers