Skyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

I left Mitch standing alone and forlorn in the middle of our living room. My heart ached to see him in such a state; he didn't deserve it.

On the drive to Skyler's, I felt terribly saddened that I had hurt someone I cared about. But with each passing mile it was replaced by an exhilaration that saturated my entire being.

What would she be wearing? I indulged in a little fantasy as a means to forget about Mitch. Hmm...a brief sleeveless tee-shirt exposing several inches of her flat, muscled tummy, workout shorts, displaying her lean ultra toned legs and luxuriant brown hair twisted into a French braid. Christ, the girl even has sexy feet, I thought with a smile.

When Skyler opened the door, I fell into her arms. Her sparkling green eyes gazed at me adoringly and a broad smile graced her beautiful face. My rapidly beating heart sang the song of love. And, as she kissed me with insatiable ardor, I thought: I'm home, I'm truly home.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers