Skyping with Sky

Story Info
A Skype call turns weird.
2.4k words
3.6
28.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
423 Followers

"Hi, my name's Rebecca." She said across the aisle between our desks.

Now, I have never considered myself a smooth talker, and certainly not at the age of fourteen, but the first words out of my mouth were "It should be Sky. Because of your sky blue eyes."

This conversation took place the first day of high school. The day I met my future wife. I can't say for sure if my witty repartee made her fall in love with me, but we were inseparable after that.

Maybe, it was studly braces on my teeth, or the awesome case of acne I had cultivated that captured her. I know for a fact I fell in love with those eyes, and henceforth she was known as Sky.

Sky was pretty in an underdeveloped way, but that changed the summer after freshman year. She became pretty in a very developed way. She blossomed over that summer, into a real hottie. Fortunately I had already laid claim to her. Everyone knew she was my girl. I too had blossomed, acquiring more body mass. I wasn't a hulking bodybuilder, but enough muscle to know they would have a fight on their hands.

Throughout high school I had a perpetual case of blue balls. Sky loved me, and I loved her, but I was not allowed anywhere near her treasure. Ten long years I waited, so she could be a virgin on her wedding night.

Yes I had other opportunities, as I'm sure she did, but we both remained chaste till our honeymoon. And yes, I think I deserve some sort of fucking medal for my patience and overdeveloped wrist muscles.

The night arrived (none too soon for me) and I made a good showing. My average six inch, though somewhat slim, dick served me well. We didn't see the outside of our Hawaiian hotel suite for two days. Thank God for room service, or they would have discovered two emaciated corpses in that room.

Of course the first time didn't take long. By the time I took her cherry and got seated, I was on overload. The second time I brought her off with my fingers first before attempting penetration. I would have gone down on her but she was still bloody from the first time, twenty minutes previous.

After that we showered together, and that was number three. Long, slow, sensuous. First lathering and discovering each other's bodies. As I shampooed her hair, she got to her knees and swallowed my dick.

When we returned from our honeymoon, we moved in together for the first time. My parents had put up the down payment on a nice two story colonial style house, as a wedding present. Sky brought her stupid little Chihuahua, Chico, to live with us.

To me, a pet should be no smaller than a Golden Retriever, preferably a Lab or Doberman. This thing just pissed everywhere and I stubernly refused to clean up after it. I loved Sky, but Chico not so much.

Even though she had denied me for ten years, Sky never did after the wedding. Always ready to try new things, and receptive to ideas. So, two years into the marriage, found us in a porn shop in Vegas. I suggested we buy a toy and she agreed to it. Though I wanted a larger model, she insisted on one that was very close to my size.

I wasn't always able to make Sky cum during intercourse, but I was more than capable using my fingers, tongue, and now a toy, to bring her off.

By this time, we had decided to work on starting our family. I was moving up the corporate ladder quickly, so we felt we could afford it. Unfortunately, my work and travel schedule seem to prevent conception. We made love often with no regard for protection.

When I was traveling, we would have long Skype calls in the evenings. Sometimes Sky would tease me till I would masturbate while she played with her toy. This only served to stoke my libido, so upon my return, I would ravish her.

Recently I was away from home. After dinner and too many drinks with associates, I returned to my hotel passed our usual 10 p.m. Skype session. "Sorry I'm late." I told her when she answered. Sky was seated on our bed with her laptop, wearing a sheer nighty. I knew I was in for a treat.

We chatted about the daily events, then she casually began stroking her nipple over the sheer material. It instantly became a pencil eraser, and my dick became steel.

Then I heard Chico barking downstairs. "He probably wants to go out." Sky said.

"Let him piss on the bathroom rug like he usually does." I said with more than a little venom in my voice.

He continued to bark, so Sky said "I should let him out."

"Okay. I need a shower anyway. You let him out, and I will meet you back here in a few minutes."

"Deal. Oh and don't bother with clothes when you get out. You'll just have to take them off." Sky promised me as she set the laptop on the bedside table.

I didn't hurry through my shower, knowing that little piss ant likes to smell every blade of grass before finally deciding to lift his leg. When I did enter the room in just my birthday suit, Sky was still not there. The laptop's camera showed an empty bed, same as it had when I left.

I waited, not too patiently, for her to return. The shower had reduced my drink induced buzz, and the wait had reduced my erection. After a while, I decided to raid the mini bar to regain my buzz. I knew Sky would regain the erection for me.

It had probably by then been half an hour since Sky had set the laptop down. I was pouring my drink with my back to my laptop, when I heard her say something about her jewelry box. I turned and looked at the display. Sky was there on the bed, and even from a distance I could tell she was already nude. I finished pouring my drink, and headed to the bed.

That's when I noticed she looked rather disheveled. Upon closer inspection, she looked like she had been crying, and her face was rather puffy. Then, from the side of the frame, came a black hand holding a gun. Then half of his nude torso.

"Suck it bitch, then I'm gonna fuck ya on yo husband's bed." Came the deep male voice.

Sky was trembling, "Not again! Please! You got what you wanted, now leave."

At least I had the foresight to mute the Skype call and shut off my cam. I quickly searched for my cell phone, and dialed 911. I looked back at the screen in time to see Sky get slapped by the brute. She acquiesced, and took his large cock into her mouth.

"911, what is your emergency?" The faceless voice inquired.

"My wife is being raped!" I yelled into the cell phone.

I know they are just doing their job. I understand that they get a lot of stupid, unnecessary calls, but it took a long time to convince the operator I was serious. Then, god knows how long till they got in touch with our local police, and a car to be dispatched to my house. I actually had to describe what I was viewing to her before she believed me.

I watched as my wife was forced to bring that insanely large cock to an erection. Then she was shoved roughly down on the bed. Even with it muted I could tell she was pleading with her attacker.

I finally convinced the operator, and ended the call. Sky was still fighting not to be fucked. She had her arms extended with her hands pushing on his shoulders. I could actually tell when she was penetrated, for what was obviously the second time. I could see the fight in her diminish. She turned her head toward her laptop, with deep sorrow written all over her face.

Somewhat reluctantly I unmuted the Skype call. "Yeah, see dere bitch. See how easy it went in dis time. Lots a juice in there, huh." The rapist was saying as he started to stroke in and out of my wife.

With my cam off, she couldn't see the worry on my face. She may not have even been aware I was still there. I was, and I saw it all.

"Yeah, dats it." He said as her body involuntarily responded to his deep thrusts. "Gettin' good fo you again, ain't it." I watched in horror as her pelvis began rocking upward in sync with him. "You be likin' that shit, huh."

Sky grunted with each deep stroke she received. Her knees now spread in acceptance, hips rising and falling. Suddenly she let out a long, low moan. Afterward, she jerked her head toward the laptop again. I knew he had made my wife cum.

"You're startin' to like dis big black cock, ain't ya? I knowed you would once ya stopped fightin' it." He lay down resting on his elbows, completely covering her, giving her hard deep thrusts. I heard another long guttural moan from her. She had another orgasm. She lifted her feet, raising her knees to his sides, allowing for even deeper penetration.

"Dis is some good pussy. I just might have ta come visit you again. Dat's right girl. Cum again on my black cock." And she did, letting out a loud moan, as the strongest orgasm ever wracked her body. "Yeah, you'll be wantin' mo of dis shit."

He slid his hands under her, grasping her shoulders, as he started to really plow into her. "Here it comes girl. Gonna put mo of my nigga seed in ya." She screamed, and he grunted six times, as each stream of sperm was jettisoned directly into her receptive womb.

He lay there on her, catching his breath. Her legs dropped to the mattress, and she tried to push him off. But he was too big, and she was too worn out. After a couple of minutes he pushed himself up and slowly extricated his cock from her. It was still at least nine thick inches long as it withdrew.

I could tell he was totally spent, as he crawled off the bed. Sky curled into the fetal position facing away from the camera. I could see her shoulder heave as she cried. Her rapist stepped to the head of the bed, his obscene cock blocked most of the picture. He petted her hair and said "Don't worry darlin', I'll come back to see ya, and give ya what ya need."

He stepped out of view. It was a couple of minutes later, that I assumed he spent getting dressed, when I heard some yelling outside our house. Then some gunshots.

Next, a policeman's uniform came into view, and a hand slowly closed her laptop. I spent the next hour trying to get a flight out. Then I got a call from the police informing me Sky had been taken to Mercy hospital.

I made it home late the next day, and went straight to the hospital. I first talked to the nurses then her doctor. She was physically fine, and they had given her a 'morning after pill'. She refused to see me though. The doctor told me to "Give her some time."

It was two days before she let me into her room, then only because they were releasing her from the hospital. I signed her out and walked beside her as an orderly pushed her wheelchair to my waiting car.

We rode in silence, and once home, she locked herself away in our bedroom. This was a Friday. By Monday she still had not spoken to me, only coming out to eat when I begged her to through the door.

Monday morning I went to work and attempted to keep my mind occupied with catching up. My boss and co-workers tried to be comforting.

That evening I entered the house to the aroma of food cooking. I found her in the kitchen, looking as though nothing was wrong. She greeted me with a kiss, then returned to what she was doing.

Remembering what the doctor had said, I gave her some space. Dinner conversation consisted of me complimenting the food and her saying thanks.

Later I sat in my recliner in front of the tv, as Sky went upstairs. She returned wearing a flannel nightgown. Normally she slept nude like me, so I interpreted this to mean no sex. At bedtime, we went upstairs and I noticed our bedroom door closed. Sky led me to the guest bathroom where she had laid out a pair of boxers for me to sleep in after my shower.

Tuesday evening, I turned the corner of our street, and noticed Sky's car parked at the curb instead of our driveway. Then I saw the large truck backed up to our house in the center of our driveway. I parked behind her car and walked up to the house.

I spotted some blood, that I had apparently missed, when I had hosed down the driveway after her rapist and committed suicide by cop. I hauled out the hose and took care of it, then went inside.

Two men were pulling plastic off a new sofa in my living room. On seeing me, one said "Can you sign this please?" It was a delivery form for the sofa and a new mattress.

Sky was upstairs straightening a new bedspread on the new bed. "Darling, I've rather busy today. Would you mind terribly if we went out to dinner?"

This all happened six months ago. Sky eventually did speak of her ordeal. Though I never admitted to seeing the whole episode, and she never asked. She never said anything about his large cock or about him making her cum so much. She did miss Chico, who was discovered in the back yard with a broken neck.

It's only been a couple of weeks since we returned to normal relations in bed. I think I deserve another fucking medal for being patient. I have trouble making love to her and not getting a mental image of that cock as it hung in front of the cam on her laptop. I can still see the last of his sperm clinging to his cock, knowing the rest of it was deep in her belly.

Sky loves me. She would never say anything to hurt my feelings, but I wonder if she also sees mental images of that huge cock. Is she responding to me or to her memories?

I wonder.

09cutter
09cutter
423 Followers