Skyping with Sky Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion.
1k words
3.99
17.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

Authors note.

This story was very difficult to write. To place oneself in a horrific situation and try to put it into words is a lot harder than it seems. I have never experienced the events of this story. I have submitted almost 30 stories to this site, none of which are from personal experience or desires. This may be why I get rather defensive when I get flamed by the annons. To those who have read all my work and understand this, 'Thanks'.

*****

Once Theodore (Teddy) our son was born, Sky and my life settled down to a normal routine. Theodore is not that popular as a name these days, but it is Sky's father and grandfather's name. We both adore him, and spend every minute we can with him.

Diablo sleeps by his crib. We didn't tell him to, he just seems to know what to do and when. He must sense how important Teddy is to us. The last couple of years have been very tough for us, and Teddy has been the only bright spot.

Sky and I have not talked much about that night except to our respective therapists. Then one day the dam burst. The wife of the pastor at Sky's church was raped and murdered by a gang of hoodlums. Apparently, it was pretty gruesome. As would be expected, Pastor Jacobs took an indefinite leave of absence.

Of course, this only brought back memories of her own experience to Sky. She was very distraught as she told me of Mrs. Jacobs. I could see the hurt in her eyes and the once abated fear returned. This caused an emotional overload for me as well, and we both realized how lucky Sky had been.

I broke into tears and said "I'm so sorry Sky. I should have been there for you. It hurts me to see you this way, and it's all my fault. If I hadn't gone out of town, I could have protected you better."

"What are you talking about? It wasn't your fault. You didn't make that animal ra... uh.. do that to me. You have nothing to apologize for. You did what you could under the circumstances."

I still hadn't told her of my biggest worry. Even after over two years, I still wondered whether I satisfy her sexually any more. I don't know about other husbands, but it is important to me to take care of her needs.

A few weeks after the Jacobs incident, I decided to take a more proactive approach. I went to an adult store and bought a new toy. This thing was huge. Ten inches and thick, natural feel and anatomically correct. It dwarfed my meager tool by a lot.

That night as we lay in each other's arms, involved in some heavy petting, I decided to not surprise her with it. I thought it best if I talked about what has been bothering me for all this time.

"Dear." I started between kisses. "I want to talk about something."

Sky was already into the moment "Now?"

"Yes. You know I love you right?"

"Of course. What's this about?"

"Well, you know we haven't really talked about what happened." I started.

"You want to talk about that now?" She groaned out disappointedly.

"You may not know this, but.. I uh.. I saw it all."

At first she looked confused. Then realization hit her, and her face was masked in horror and shame. She began to cry.

"I had hoped you were too busy with the police. I'm sorry babe. I can't explain it. Maybe it's just the body's way of dealing with the trauma. Or maybe it like a primal animalistic thing, you know, like cavemen probably didn't take no for an answer. The female just had to be receptive."

"I know dear. It's just that, well, since then I have worried if I still do it for you. I'm sure you noticed, I don't measure up, so to speak. I mean he made you cum a couple of times."

"Seven."

"What? Seven, really? Jeesh. See what I mean. I've never made you cum seven times." I bemoaned.

"Babe, I'm sorry that happened, and even sorrier you saw it. I can only promise you that it won't happen again. It was a purely physical response to a bad situation."

"Are you sure? I mean, you really seemed to enjoy his big cock. Wouldn't you like to experience that again?" I had to be sure. It's been driving me crazy for so long.

"If you saw it all, you saw me fighting him, right?"

Looking down, I nodded my head. The mental images of her struggling with him were just as vivid as those of her cumming for him.

"That was after he had fucked me and made me cum when we were downstairs. You didn't see me beg him to fuck me again, did you? No. Because I didn't want his cock in me, no matter the size of it. If by some miracle, you suddenly grew a ten inch cock, I would learn to live with it. Because it is your cock, and I love you."

"What about a toy? Would you like me to get a big toy to use on you? With a toy, I could make you cum eight times to his only seven."

Sky stopped crying long enough to chuckle at that. "No, dear. I don't want a toy. I'm afraid it would only remind me of the whole ordeal. Besides, it's not a competition as to who can make me cum the most. When I cum for you, it's because of the physical and emotional bond between us, not just brute force. Isn't that better?"

Sky was right. I'd much rather she cum for me, and not some artificial device. Damn, I wasted eighty bucks on that toy! Well worth it to know I don't need it though. That Sky loves me.

Thinking back to all those cuckold videos, I can't help feeling sorry for those people. The husbands that are married to size queens, the wives that are married to men that make them debase themselves for his pleasure, and the couples whose love isn't strong enough to just enjoy each other.

It has been a long and painful journey, but I now know that Sky is truly a loving wife.

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers