Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

I told her I did not mind sleeping naked, simply glad to get the armor off as she gave me a knitted quilt to sleep with.

Gerdur banked the fire and then blew out the candles, putting the house into darkness with only the soft glow of embers casting dark shadows in the dining area before going to her bed.

I unlaced the leather top and took it off, my breasts welcoming the freedom as I gently massaged them to get some feeling back after being tied up by the armor for so long. As I unlaced my boots and took them off I saw the shadowed form of Gerdur undressing as well, putting on a nightshift as she crawled in bed next to the gently snoring Hod.

Finally taking off the leather skirt, I laid down naked on the soft deer hide of the mattress, pulling the quilt over me as I closed my eyes.

********************

I awoke to the bed creaking as somebody sat down on the edge behind me. After a few moments I felt the quilt move aside as a warm male body spooned against me, smiling as Ralof's hand slide down my hip.

"It's about time you woke up," I told him, not minding his invasion as I felt my skin warm to his touch.

His hand slid up my hip, then moved up my stomach before cupping my right breast, his callused hand massaging the yielding flesh.

I gave a quiet gasp as I pivoted towards him to give more access as his hand slid to my other breast, kneading it like the first. I could smell the mead still on his breath as I pressed my ass into his pelvis. At the pressure he immediately shoved forward in response, his slowly inflating member nestling between my ass cheeks.

I moaned at the intense feeling, whispering, "We have to be quiet or we'll wake the others."

Without saying any acknowledgement his hand once again slid down my stomach. This time it continued down to squeeze my ass, slowly moving further between my legs. I moved my top right leg forward to give him better access as his fingers immediately slid across my wetted slit.

I bit my tongue to hold back the groan of pleasure as he slowly inserted his finger into me, moving it in and out as my hips began to rock back and forth in response. I could feel the muscles of my canal clenching down on his digit each time he pulled back, as if reluctant for his manipulations to leave as I panted in desire.

He kissed me on my neck, the hair of his mustache tickling my skin as his tongue moved across my shoulder and I sighed, the feeling of a man desiring me more invigorating than any sleep could have provided.

"I need you inside me," I whispered, being careful not to wake the others as I felt him shift, pulling the quilt completely off us.

His hand pressed on my thigh as he held my top leg forward, the position spreading my ass as he straddled my lower leg. The bed rocked slightly as he scooted closer to me until I finally felt the head of his cock pressing against my slit. Without any preamble Ralof slammed his hips forward, his cock sinking into my pussy, impaling me and spreading me wide.

"Unmkh," I moaned into the pillow as he began moving briskly back and forth, the bed creaking rhythmically to his motions as his cock slipped in and out of me, intense pleasure flooding my body. His hand grasped my breast roughly for support, kneading it while his hips pounded into my ass and thigh, his cock filling me to exquisite proportions as my body eagerly accepted his ravishment.

He began to move faster, the steady 'slap, slap, slap' of skin against skin in synch with the creaking of the bed as he fucked me. I was on fire, and I whimpered uncontrollably into the pillow. I thought I was going to come several times, the peak of my pleasure overwhelming me when suddenly it would begin anew. By the fifth time I skirted the cresting wave of pleasure only to be denied, I almost screamed into the pillow in frustration.

Ralof was slamming into me wildly now, his hands braced on each side of me as his hips worked faster than I thought possible, his cock plunging in and out of me repeatedly.

Then he grunted, slamming into me one more time as I felt deep inside me the spreading heat of his seed filling me, his pulsating cock jerking inside my canal.

Eventually he slid out. I was frustrated at not cumming; however, I immediately began to feel invigorated, somehow knowing my body was welcoming the fertile fluid within me, more vitalizing than a powerful health potion or a week's worth of sleep.

Ralof slowly got to his feet, pulling the quilt back over me as he shuffled away. I appreciated him not wanting his sister or brother-in-law to wake up and find us in bed together, as a warm contentment filled me, falling asleep.

********************

The soft clatter of pots and pans awoke me. I peeked over the quilt to observe Gerdur preparing breakfast.

Seeing me awake, she apologized, though I told her it was no problem.

"No," she said, "you need your rest. And after drinking so much, you're probably hung over," she said.

Surprisingly I felt great, with no signs of a hangover. In fact, I felt renewed energy remembering Ralof cumming inside me, somehow knowing that had given me more energy than the night's sleep.

I told her I was fine as I got up, wrapping the quilt around me. Gerdur looked at me bundled up in the blanket and went to a dresser, pulling out two long pieces of linen.

"I thought of this material this morning," she explained. "You can wrap it around you as a makeshift top and skirt instead of putting on that bulky armor again," she told me.

I thanked her and with her assistance, created a makeshift bandeau top and sarong. "I was going to use this material for drapes," she laughed, "but it's a good thing I'm lazy," she told me, admiring our handiwork as I spun around.

The material wrapped tightly around my chest, not nearly wide enough to totally cover my breasts. The yielding flesh was exposed above and beneath the strip of cloth, but it was better than having to wrap myself up in the leather tunic again. The bottom was loosely wrapped around my hips extending diagonally to one knee, providing freedom of movement.

Happy with the improvised outcome, I excused myself to use the outhouse to relieve myself.

Coming back into the house, I saw Ralof slumped at the table in exactly the same position when he had passed out, fully clothed in his armor.

"Has he been there all night?" I asked curiously, wondering why he had put his armor back on after his use of me, a gnawing suspicion beginning to form in my mind.

Gerdur laughed, "Oh yes, once Ralof gets a couple tankards in him he will not budge the rest of the night until hours after dawn—he's been that way for years," she told me.

I had an outlandish thought enter me as I asked cautiously, "How is Hod this morning?"

I looked over to the large double bed seeing Gerdur's husband sleeping. His blanket had moved in his sleep revealing his bare chest and legs, draped only over his hips as he slept. Seeing his nude body, I recalled he had passed out fully clothed the night before.

"Oh, he got up last night sometime, probably to get sick," Gerdur said somewhat amused. "But by the time he came back to bed he must have had enough thought to take off his clothes," she told me.

I suddenly recalled the sensation of being kissed on the shoulder, the soft hair of a mustache stroking my skin as I realized Ralof did not have any facial hair. I quickly looked to the sleeping Hod and his large blonde mustache, realizing who had actually fucked me last night!

Trying to maintain my composure and not insult Gerdur, I helped her with breakfast. "I'm sure neither of them will eat much until later," she said, "but at least we can say we did our womanly duties for them," she said, my thoughts returning to the night's activities and the other 'womanly duties' I had performed.

I tried to help clean up after breaking our fast, but Gerdur refused, telling me I was a guest and to rest. I sat on the bed and again looked over to the sleeping form of Hod, recalling how he had fucked me relentlessly, my loins stirring in response.

Surprisingly I did not feel guilt, although I knew most women would be ashamed. He had come to me, not I to him, so the blame was all his. I was actually pleased a man would go to so much trouble to fuck me in the same room as his wife.

Deep inside me I accepted I had done that which a woman could do, providing a man pleasure and the use of her body, aware the thought was not normal to today's standards, but feeling it to be true nonetheless. It was an odd thought and one definitely not Breton, Imperial, or Nord, as I wondered where the belief came from. Could it have been further teachings as a priestess of Dibella I wondered? Or was there more to it?

Finally I told Gerdur I needed to head to the smithy to finish my project as she handed me a small purse of coins. Looking at her questioningly she smiled, "Get yourself something to wear besides curtains at the Trader before you head to the smithy," she said.

I tried to refuse and give her back the gold, but she insisted, saying to get some work clothes so her drapes were not ruined at the blacksmith's. Just in case they didn't have anything, I reluctantly put on the armor once again, trying to give back the money telling her the armor would suit me. Again Gerdur insisted, so I finally relented, putting the leather boots back on and leaving the house.

My thoughts in disorder, I finally reached the Riverwood Trader and entered, the room well-lit as I saw a man and woman arguing.

"Well one of us has to do something!" the woman was telling the man behind the counter.

"I said no!" the man exclaimed. "No adventures, no theatrics, no thief-chasing," he yelled back at her.

"Well what are you going to do about it then, huh?" the woman asked with exasperation. "Let's hear it!"

The man raised his hands and turned around, "We are done talking about this!" he announced.

Suddenly seeing me, he regained his composure, "Oh, a customer. Sorry you had to hear that," he apologized.

The man introduced himself as Lucan Valerius, as well as the woman, Camilla his sister.

"I don't know what you heard, but the Riverwood Trader is still open, feel free to shop," he told me.

Remembering the old lady's comment about the Trader being robbed, I asked him about it.

"Yes, uh, yes," he said with embarrassment, "we did have a bit of a, uh, break-in," he finally admitted. "But we still have plenty to sell! The robbers were only after one thing," he told me. Seeing my inquiring expression he continued, "An ornament, solid gold," he said. "In the shape of a dragon's claw," he told me.

Something registered deep in my mind recalling...something. It was a feeling similar to nearing the smithy, knowing I needed to do something. Without hesitation I told him, "I could help you get the claw back."

He looked at me in surprise. "You're that friend of Ralof's who helped him escape the Imperials," he said recognizing me. "Well, Ralof speaks highly of you. I have some coin coming in from my last shipment. It's yours if you bring my claw back," he announced as I nodded. "Well, if you are going to get those thieves, you need to head to Bleak Falls Barrow where they are said to hang out..." he started to tell me.

"So THIS is your plan, Lucan?" his sister asked with contempt.

"Yes, so now you don't have to go," he said proudly, "do you?"

"Oh really?" she said with spite. "Well I think your new helper here needs a guide," she told him.

I realized I was being caught in a sibling squabble probably going on for many years.

"Wh—no...I..." he stammered. "Oh, by the Eight, fine. But only to the edge of town," he told her.

"Come along then," the woman said, walking out of the store.

Flustered I followed her, telling her I needed to purchase some things as she continued walking.

"We have to go through town and across the bridge so I can show you the path to Bleak Falls Barrow," she told me. "You can come back and shop after I show you, but I had to get away from my brother," she explained. "Ever since our parents died traveling the roads he refuses to even let me out of his sight!"

We continued walking as she paused. "You can see the barrows from here," she told me pointing to the northwest. "It's in the mountains just across the river."

I followed her reluctantly as she continued talking.

"Those thieves must be mad, hiding out there. Those old crypts are filled with nothing but traps, trolls, and who knows what else!" she said walking down the main lane of the village. She pointed out the inn as we continued through the village, continuing to talk.

"I wonder why they stole Lucas' old golden claw," she contemplated. "I mean we have plenty of things in the shop that are worth just as much coin. Lucan found the claw about a year after he opened the store. He never quite explained where he got it. He's a tricky one," she said as we walked, finally reaching the other end of the town, an old stone bridge crossing the river.

At the mention of the item I once again felt a stirring deep within me, knowing I had to...do what, I wondered? I felt an urgent need and wondered at my offer to help them as Camilla's voice broke through my reverie.

"This is the bridge out of town," she told me. "The path up the mountain to the northwest leads to Bleak Falls Barrow," she said pointing up towards the mountains as I thanked her. She loitered around for a few moments before finally saying, "I guess I should get back to my brother. He'll throw a fit if I take too long. Such a child," she said.

I thought the same of her as she waited around a few more minutes. I began to understand she was purposely taking her time to aggravate her brother further as I again thanked her, explaining I needed to go back to the store for some items as I followed her back.

Entering the store again with Camilla, Lucas said "The sooner you can get the claw, the quicker we can get back to normal."

In inquired as to some clothing and he pulled out his collection for me to look through. Unfortunately, most of the clothes cost more than I had—the few coins in my possession taken off the bodies of the Imperial soldiers while escaping Helgen and the small purse Gerdur had given me. In addition, the clothes were all too extravagant. I needed something to wear around town or at the smithy and get dirty, not wanting to ruin anything nice.

I explained my concerns to Lucas. Hearing I had little to no money, he immediately started putting the clothes away.

I asked him if there was anything I could do to help him out and he thought for a moment before replying, "I could buy your old armor," he told me. "That should get you enough to afford some clothes."

I explained my old armor was part of the payment to Alvor, as well as working at the smithy, so it was already spoken for, so Lucas resumed putting the rest of the clothing away.

I again implored him for anything, as I had nothing but the stolen Imperial armor, but he refused to cooperate.

"Lucas, surely we have something," Camilla told him, taking pity upon me.

At her continued insistence, he told Camilla we could look through the discard bin. Seeing my questioning look, she told me they had a chest where they put old clothes customers sometimes left due to being too damaged.

"We cut material from them to patch other clothes," she said, "but I'm sure we can find something for you!" she said happily.

Although I felt she was helping me more to spite her brother than out of goodwill, I graciously accepted, following her upstairs to their living quarters. Opening a large chest, she started pulling out all sorts of scraps of clothing.

As we went through the shredded clothes I became more despondent, as there were no functional pieces of clothing, everything already cut into various size swatches to be used later.

Finally, almost to the bottom of the chest, Camilla cried out, "What have we here?"" she said, pulling out what looked to be an old robe and breeches.

As she laid the clothes out on the bed, I saw a long burlap tunic and cotton breeches. The tunic may have once been white, but was now greyed with age, while the leggings were a dull brown, which probably was not their original color, that having bled out ages ago.

"Don't worry," Camilla told me, seeing my nose wrinkle at the clothing, "we wash and boil everything before bringing it here, so while it may look bad, it is clean," she explained.

Realizing beggars could not be choosers, I thanked her. I HAD said I wanted something I could get dirty in, so this actually was perfect, all vanity aside.

Taking the breeches and putting them on, I was thankful they easily hugged my hips, being almost the perfect size. There was a drawstring in the waistband, so once I tightened it to a comfortable fit, I reached for the tunic.

Whereas the pants may have passed as second-hand clothing, the tunic was in poor condition. Although having no major holes or tears and being in one piece, the bottom hem was shredded from wear and tear, as well as what appeared to be previous assaults for cloth scraps.

Camilla helped me remove the rest of my armor, commenting how she understood why I was the talk of the men in town as I felt my breasts tighten at her scrutiny. Asking her what she meant, she told me all the men at the inn had been commenting on my figure the whole night.

I felt my face flush in arousal as Camilla laughed, saying it was all in harmless fun, realizing she mistook my blush for embarrassment as I let the matter drop. The thought of so many men talking about me in such a way thrilled me, making a mental note to visit the inn before I left town.

Pulling the tunic over my head I realized it was too small, unable to get my arms through the short-sleeves. The neckline had a deep plunge, so my head could at least get through, but my arms and shoulders were obviously too thick for the sleeves.

Inspecting the tunic while my arms were encased by the cloth, Camilla said, "I can fix that," helping me take it off.

Grabbing a pair of shears off another table, she laid the tunic on the bed. Holding up one of the sleeves she began cutting a few inches below the armpit, making a curving cut around the sleeve and removing it. She then repeated the process for the other sleeve.

Holding it up, the top now resembling more of a shift than shirt, she told me to try it on.

The tunic fit easily now that my arms could fit through the sides; however, we both realized she had taken off too much fabric beneath the sleeves, as the tunic opened down to almost my waist. Lifting my arms forward, the gap in the material easily showed off the sides of my breasts. Even so, it was functional as Camilla handed me a rope belt to fastened around the tunic and hold it more in place to keep from exposing myself.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers