Skyrim: Sapphire's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jarl reached down and stroked her hair. She jerked her head away at his touch. In response he grasped a fistful of her dark locks and pulled her upwards. She gasped with the pain of it and acquiesced, rising scrabbling to her feet from the stone floor.

He peered at her covetously, holding her against the table so that she was virtually sitting on it, the toes of her bare feet having to stretch to touch the ground, her thighs forced apart as they pressed against it; and then he spoke, quietly but intently:

"You are a wanted woman. In accordance with the laws of this Hold, you're to be executed at first light. In the town square. In public." He paused, letting that information register in her eyes, then continued.

"Normally that fate would be unavoidable by someone who had committed your - voluminous list of crimes. But... there are things that someone possessing of your - assets - might do to convince a compassionate jarl that her sentence could be commuted."

He let go of her hair now, stroked the side of her head softly as if to apologetically smooth it down again, then slid his hand down her neck, past her shoulder, and grasped one of her breasts roughly through her slip. He stooped, bringing his face close to hers as if he meant to kiss her, but instead shot her a snake-like smile. "Things of a - personal - nature... I'm sure you understand..."

She looked blankly at him for a moment, then spoke quietly. "I'd rather hang than that," she said, her tongue full of venom. She spat hard in his face and knocked his hand away from her breast with her bound wrists.

The jarl's jaw clenched, swallowing anger, and he wiped the spittle off his cheek. "Shame," he said softly, looking down into the shadows around her parted legs. "Obstinate to the last. I had expected more wit... from a woman of your accomplishments."

He looked her up and down again, then smiled and shifted, so that for a moment she thought he would turn to leave. But instead, with a swift movement that took her by surprise, he seized her by both shoulders and spun her roughly around, so that she found herself facing away from him. She cried out angrily as he pushed her head down, doubling her over so that her chest was flat against the table, her cheek pushed up against the rough timber of its top. And with his body weight, he lay against her and pinned her there. She struggled against him, but with her hands bound and caught under the weight of both their bodies, she was helpless. Her bare feet slipped and struggled vainly on the slick damp of the stone floor.

He spoke again, this time hissing right into her ear, his breath hot and foul against her neck as he leaned his full weight crushingly against her. The table creaked loudly beneath her and she groaned as the air was squeezed out of her; as she squirmed desperately beneath him, his words came out breathless with the strain of holding her down.

"You know, you should thank me really. With a single word, I could have every crude and ale-stinking guard in the town lining up outside the door of this cell. They would happily take turns to ravage you, without let-up, until sunrise, and then they'd drag your worthless and used-up hide limping out to the gallows. But instead I thought something more...intimate... would be befitting. Just between you and me."

With that she felt his hand run slowly down her flank. He grasped a fistful of the fabric of her slip and tugged it upwards and free of her hips, exposing her taut thighs and buttocks, and then he ran his palm sleazily across the freshly-bared skin, grabbing at the warm flesh he found there.

"At any rate, it would be an unforgivable waste for such an - alluring young criminal..." he went on, pushing her legs roughly apart as he said the words...

"...to go to the gallows without having made some...personal reparation to the jarl for her many, many despicable crimes against this hold."

The words came between sharp little biting kisses he planted down the curve of her back, as though he were sampling some rare delicacy before devouring it fully.

And then the kisses stopped, and she heard him stand upright again, unbuckling himself calmly behind her, his breath heavy in anticipation and echoing in the cell.

"Willing or otherwise."

And then his weight was on her again, his thighs lined up against hers, pinning her body tight and unwilling against the table edge; and she felt his hard cock, free of his noble robes now, pressing against her, the hot thickness of it probing and poking at her as it felt its way towards something that would yield to it.

She cursed him finally and viciously through gritted teeth, barely able to breathe from the crushing weight on top of her; then she closed her eyes hard, and braced herself for what surely must come next.

He laughed cruelly under his breath at her impotent protests as he parted her buttocks roughly with one flat palm, finding there the entrance he had been looking for. He steadied himself, breathing hoarsely like a wild animal and widening his stance a little as he prepared to force himself into her. And then, just as she felt the violating hardness of his head meet with her, his laughter suddenly stopped, and with a gasp like something suddenly deflated, his body went limp. For a moment she felt his weight shift on top of her, and then the weight slid away and dropped mutely to the stone floor.

For a moment she was frozen from shock, panting hard as her lungs found room to breathe again, unable to open her eyes and still leaning across the table, her sex exposed to the damp dungeon air as if interrupted in congress with a phantom; then finally she turned to look down, at the jarl's lifeless body crumpled ignobly on the ground, his cock still bared to the air and letting itself down now in angry pulses.

She looked at the arrow protruding freshly from his flank, the blood pooling black and rapid in the shadows, then past him to the doorway. There stood Brin the recruit, his emptied bow hanging casually from two fingers of his gloved hand.

"Happy to see me this time?" he asked her. "That's a first for this trip I'd wager. Hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

She looked at him, then at the body on the floor, then back at him.

"You just killed the jarl," she said, still breathing hard. "We need to leave. Now. Before the guards get back and find out."

* * * * *

They slipped out of the jail through a narrow drainage tunnel, eventually emerging into a shallow and disused well shaft. He kicked away the dusty old boards that covered its mouth, helped her out, and then they fled the town for the dark forests surrounding it.

"I know a place in the forest we can hide out," she told him as they paused to cut her hands loose with his dagger; and then they headed east, guided by snatched glimpses of starlight through the canopy of branches above their heads. She couldn't move quickly without her clothes: the dry pine needles covering the forest floor bit at her bare feet and the branches they pushed through grabbed greedily at her bare skin. After a time she could go no further, and so he carried her in his arms, until eventually they reached a dark hollow in a glade, where moonlight pooled like a magical lake.

She led them down into the moonlight and to a well-hidden cave entrance. "This used to be a bolthole for a guild of assassins," she explained. They took great care to keep it a secret. But they moved west years ago. We should be safe here for a while."

The abandoned assassins' cavern was vast and dark, an echoing network of tunnels; the perfect place for a pair of fugitives to hunker down. They made camp and a fire deep within its walls, to be sure their light and sound couldn't reach the surface and give them away.

As they sat together by the fire, she cleaned her wounds with water from shallow pools at the back of the cave, while Brin explained how he'd managed to escape from the bounty hunters as they took himself and the unconscious Sapphire to town that morning. They had searched for him for a while, but seemed to lose interest quickly, seemingly more interested in getting Sapphire - their valuable bounty - to the jarl and collecting their reward. He had waited for night to fall, then sneaked into the town.

"I figured you'd be in the jail, so I just hid out near the entrance and waited," he explained. "When the jarl turned up and sent the guards away, I took the chance to slip inside. Seems like that was his plan too..." he joked grimly.

She nodded thoughtfully, impressed by his account. "I suppose I owe you a pretty big thank-you," she said humbly. "You saved my life and my dignity. That's quite a first outing for a rookie."

He shrugged. "There was me thinking that killing a nobleman was a pretty awful start to a career as a sneak thief."

"He was the worst kind of leader. Corrupt, lazy, self-serving. The townspeople would thank you if they could."

He smiled. "They might not be so quick to thank me if they saw what else I took from them."

And she watched him curiously as he reached into the shadows behind him, bringing back a small hemp bag tied with fine ribbon.

He loosened the ribbon, took her hand, turned her palm flat to him, and poured into it a half-dozen or so glassy objects.

She turned them to the light of the fire; they glimmered a deep and brilliant blue, as if the flames were caught inside them. She raised her eyes back to him and smiled. "They're sapphires. These must be what the guild master sent us to get." Her voice was changed, deep and purring, as if she had just been handed something magical.

"Of course," he said, picking another of the precious jewels out of the bag and turning it softly in his hand. "And I was thinking, as I carried you and them out of danger - I think I know why they call you that now."

She leaned closer. She said nothing, but her eyes - deep and glimmering now with the same fire as the jewels in her hand - looked at him with curiosity, full of expectation.

"Sapphires have a hard, cold exterior. Like you. But despite that they're very valuable, very precious. You might say priceless even. And desired by many. Also like you."

"Desired by many," she said, repeating his words. "But only obtained by the few who show themselves to be skilful or brave enough."

And with that she leaned into him, turning his face to hers with her hand, and began to kiss him. Gently at first, almost nervously, then with a great and rising hunger, using her lips and tongue on his and grasping at him with her hands.

She pulled at his leathers, undoing the fastenings at his waist and wrestling him out of them, then sat back to admire him. His young cock rose hard and proud from his muscled torso in front of her eyes, and she was overcome with desire like she'd never felt before.

She took hold of him with both hands, roughly kissing and licking up and down his shaft and kneading his heavy balls with the other hand. His body stiffened and he thrust himself, breathless, into her cupped hands as she worked him, enjoying the feeling of his erection bulging in her soft palms. And then she parted her ruby lips and leaned down and took him hungrily in her mouth, swallowing his length entirely.

She gulped and worked at him with her plump, hot tongue and thick, soft lips, and he clutched at her soft hair and whispered profanities into the dark of the cavern. Then she came up for air, looked at him and grinned wickedly, licking her lips, and swallowed him again, letting his shaft slide deeper this time, down into her throat and holding it there, her throat muscles twitching tightly around his the head of his cock, until her eyes watered and she coughed two lines of spit from her nostrils and wetly against his muscled stomach. She withdrew again, panting deeply, thick tendrils of her saliva hanging between her gaping lips and his erection. She massaged the base of his cock firmly with both hands and spoke, looking deeply and seriously at him.  

"Fuck my mouth harder, recruit," she said. "I want to feel you push yourself right to the back of my throat."

"I don't want to hurt you," he said. But she shook her head dismissively and squeezed him harder until he bucked against her clutch.

"Fuck my throat. Fuck it as deep as you can. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, rookie." And with that she went back down on him, gulping him down again, and he grasped her head with both his hands, holding her hair tightly in all his fingers, and pushed her head into his crotch until his cock was buried deep inside her gullet. He held her firm, and with short stabbing movements of his hips he fucked her hot and slick throat, again and again, until a loud and guttural growl gurgled up from her and he felt himself twitching and tightening in his stomach, his orgasm rising, on the edge of drowning her with his juices.

He released her then and she fell quickly back, gasping for air, licking her lips and panting greedily, and he clutched his glistening cock, greasy with saliva from deep in her throat, to hold back the orgasm spilling up in him. They watched each other hungrily for a few moments, their eyes dancing together in the firelight.

Then he rose and stood over her; she sat, still panting and open-mouthed from the throat-fucking he'd just given her, and she looked up at him weakly, submissively, her eyes glimmering with passion. He squatted at her feet, grasped the backs of both her knees, and pulled her to him, pulling her thighs open at the same time. She willingly held them open for him, showing him her womanhood, already glistening brightly with her juices. He ran his hands up the insides of her thighs and to her hips and stomach, as if to claim all her flesh for himself, and then he lowered himself further to eat greedily between her legs, lapping at her wetness as the hot musk of her cunt invaded all his senses.

She moaned loudly and clawed at him as she felt his hot breath enter her and his thick tongue explore her; she pulled her knees up against her breasts, offering herself to him completely; she ground herself against his face as he fucked her with his tongue and lips, encouraging him ever deeper into her, deeper than she thought was possible, until her juices ran freely out of her. And then, as she began to lose control, she felt him withdraw, felt herself grasped at the hips, felt herself lifted and flipped over, so that she was on all fours and peering into the darkness beyond the fire.

And now he was at her again, plundering her from behind with his fingers. But his tongue and his lips were straying, moving away from the hot and throbbing mess of her dripping, over-excited pussy and towards another prize. She gasped as she realised what he wanted - her most intimate possession - and she reached one hand back in encouragement as he parted her buttocks with his hand and found her. His tongue flickered suddenly, eagerly, teasingly across her asshole, the sensation of it making her whole body twitch violently, and she cried out in passion. He licked at her again, and again, smearing her asshole with the juices from her vagina, until the flicks of his tongue began to transform into a steady probing, and she felt his muscular tongue tunnel hungrily into her tight asshole as his fingers went in and out of her helpless and convulsing cunt.

She could have cum right there, letting go with both her holes as he worked them, his fingers buried deep in her pussy and his tongue tunnelling into her asshole, but he had one final surprise for her. As her climax approached, she felt his tongue again pull away from her, but her disappointment did not last long, for almost immediately she felt something else take its place there. Without a word, he was manoeuvring the head of his cock into place, lining it up with her twitching ring until she felt his slick head pressing insistently up against it.

She moaned, clutching at his thighs and pulling them towards her, encouraging him in for the kill.

"Give it to me," she hissed to him, urging him on. "Take me."

And immediately she felt him pushing forcefully at her, and she held herself open for him as best she could. His cock was still covered thickly with her throat phlegm, and he asshole was still coated in a glistening mixture of her juices and his saliva, and he slipped into her easily. She cried out deeply, an animal howl that lingered long in the cave tunnels, and then she begged him to fuck her, to fuck her the way the jarl had wanted to, but only Brin had permission to. And Brin did so willingly.

He climbed on top of her completely, his body weight forcing her flat to the floor, and she writhed under him in wonderful agony as his cock seemed to impale her again and again on the hard ground; and he kissed and licked at her neck and the side of her mouth as he sunk himself repeatedly into her. His hard and merciless cock filled her completely, stimulating every bit of her so deeply and wildly that her orgasm built in seconds, and her asshole clutched at him so tightly that he too could not hold back the rise of his pleasure.

And soon she was cumming, loudly and violently, writhing against his plundering cock like a wild animal caught and held down in that cave by a hunter, biting her own fingers and calling out to the gods as every last overwhelming pulse of it surged through her body. And as the waves of her orgasm faded, she felt him pulling out of her, leaving her wet and gaping and throbbing. Without warning she felt him grasp her hair, pulling her to him and back down to his cock. As their eyes met - hers still vague and dizzy from her spent passion - she understood what final thing it was he asked of her, and she gave it to him willingly.

She took his length in her mouth again and sucked the orgasm out of him, making grateful noises as he fucked her mouth roughly in short, quickening little thrusts, working himself rapidly to climax. With her lips tightly around him and clutching her hair in both his hands, he came hard, grunting, loosing himself first into her mouth, launching arrows of cum to the back of her throat; and then, as she withdrew a little, gasping for air and swallowing his gifts, he coated her lips and her cheek as well, scattering myriad hot little beads on her soft and grateful skin as the convulsing muscles of his cock emptied every last drop of himself over her.

And then they lay in that cave in the darkness together, panting, animal, naked, letting the warmth of the fire caress their spent bodies, until the dawn broke softly outside.

* * * * *

The master of the Riften thieves guild watched the two leather-clad figures enter the main hall, the first striding out ahead, the second jogging to keep up.

He rose slowly out of his chair, then called out to the first of them.

"You took your time. I was beginning to think you'd both been killed. How'd the rookie do? You teach him anything useful?"

She ignored the question until she was a little closer. Then she smiled to the guild master, an inscrutable smile, the meaning of which he was not meant to understand.

"He did pretty good," she said, looking over her shoulder to her partner, who had rejoined the little huddle of recruits at the back of the hall. She smiled again.

"Not bad at all in fact. For a rookie."

12