Slammin' Asses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, I was inviting her to hot tub with me more often now, and she thankfully enjoyed it almost as much as I did. If she had any idea that I was jerking it while watching her undress after every time however, I doubt she'd be so willing to take a dip with me.

After about a month of me sneaking to her bedroom window every time we hot tubbed together - about twice a week or so - and blowing a load into the red rock by the well, Katie made another move.

I got a text one day when our parents were at yet another basketball game for our little brothers. It read: Hey, I'm trying to set up the old Super Nintendo but can't figure out the cords. lol. can you help me? ;)

It wasn't the first time. Katie was one of the most technologically impaired teenage girls I knew, when it came to anything outside her own cell phone. I had hooked up the Super Nintendo for her multiple times in the past. So I assumed this was nothing new and expected nothing going into her room.

She was wearing her cheerleader outfit, skirt, skimpy sleeveless vest, and even the spankies - I soon found out - the complete outfit.

"Uh, why are you wearing that?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh, I was just practicing some old cheers. It feels good to be back in the old uniform." she matted the skirt down with her hands to go around her legs, and only then did I realize she had the skirt hiked up much higher than normal. School dress code says the skirt hem has to reach your fingertips. Hers barely reached her wrists. When she turned around and pointed at the TV, that was when I noticed the spankies.

"Make it work." she ordered.

"Yeah, yeah." I shook my head, trying not to get a hard on right there in front of her. The way she had the system set up, I had to lean against the wall and bend over to hook up the cables. She already had power set up right, she just needed the audio and video cords plugged in, as usual.

"Okay," I said after plugging them in correctly. "Now you're good."

"Thank you, big brother!" she smiled, standing on her tip toes and wrapping her arms around my neck again. "Now let me look, I wanna get this right next time so I can do it myself."

I paused and waited to see if she had a question, and lord am I glad I did. She bent at the waist with one hand on the wall, her perfect round ass poking out far beneath her skirt. Her spankies were so tight that I could see each of her bald pussy lips outlined in the fabric, a perfect mound between her scrumptious, creamy thighs.

"Damn." I said aloud, unable to control myself.

"What?" she asked, without standing.

"Those spankies don't really leave much to the imagination, do they?" I joked, forcing myself to turn away when she bent her body to look at me, but still remained bent at the waist.

"Why you lookin?" she asked more playfully than angry.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed. "That's like asking you not to look at my crotch if I was wearing basketball shorts and had a huge hard on."

Katie laughed and went back to look at the cables, keeping her ass and pussy in full view of me.

"You're right, I probably wouldn't be able to help myself." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Exactly. So cut my gender some slack."

"Mmmm," she thought aloud, wiggling her butt back and forth, "I suppose."

"Come on, seriously?" I whined.

Katie just laughed very playfully, but stayed bent over. She wasn't even looking at the cords anymore. It almost seemed like she was waiting for me.

"Er, so," I began, taking a step forward toward her. "Is this why they call them," as I paused, I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat and slapped Katie on the ass. But I aimed my palm so it would catch her inner thigh, close to her pussy. Katie let out an audible moan, and finally stood.

"No," she shot a look at me with a nervous smile. "That is not how they get the name." She tried to sound mad, but she couldn't hide her flushed cheeks or her smile. I knew from that moment I had her.

"I think you owe me a game." I said, picking up a controller and sitting in the one chair she had in her room.

"Hey that's my chair!" she insisted.

"First come first serve, dude." I shrugged.

"Fine, we'll just have to share." she shot back as if this was punishment to me. She bent over again at the waist to get her own controller, and plopped her creamy thighs down on my lap, her perfect ass pressing down on my iron hard cock.

"Rainbow road?" she asked, as if nothing was amiss, navigating through the Mario Kart menu like the seasoned pro she was.

"Are we raising the stakes?" I asked, as one of us was always wont to do during a Mario Kart race. We always bet stuff. Usually chores or laundry priveliges or, back when we shared a car, who had to fill the tank next.

"Sure." she said, zoned out on the TV.

"What are we doing, then?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist so I could use the controller with my hands in her lap.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll think of something." she mused, and as she did so she rocked her hips side to side on top of me so that her ass cheeks wiggled themselves to perfectly wedge my cock between them.

When the race began, she jumped a little just like she always does, and I suddenly realized how much fun this race was going to be. Katie always made little jumps and jolts with her body when she raced in video games. I watched the game and did my best to try and stick with her character to keep the game as exciting as possible for her.

More excitement means more movement on my lap.

And it worked like a charm. Every time I rammed her in the game she'd grind her hips on my lap, and halfway through the game I could feel the precum in my boxers starting to make a mess. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get up and explain myself now unless she completely ignored me when I left, which I somehow doubted.

By the final lap, towards the end I was winning, but knowing that my lovely sister would repay me for my kindness, I purposefully crashed and let her win at the last minute. She was so excited that she did a little dance on my lap. That's when I realized my sister was giving me a lap dance - only to Mario Kart music. Probably a first.

"So," she said, grinding her ass against my cock without the slightest hesitation anymore, "I won. So do I get to pick my prize?"

"I think so," I said, tossing the controller on the floor. I ran my hands along her creamy thighs, slowly moving them up towards her crotch.

"I want to watch you." she said roughly as she pressed particularly hard with her ass on my cock. "I want to watch you get off."

I couldn't believe my eyes. My own sister wanted me to masturbate in front of her. Her eyes met mine, and the way her eyelids halfway closed, the way her lips were just barely separated, as if she had a naughty thought on the tip of her tongue, it was all too much for me to resist. It didn't matter who she was. I knew I'd do anything to get her off. The fact that she was my sister just made my member throb with lust and passion even more.

"Okay, hop up." I said eagerly, smiling excitedly back at her. She got off my lap and bent over at the waist again, giving me a good look at her pussy again. It was soaked now, the wet spandex-like fabric of her spankies clung with a stickiness to her lips in such a dirty way that I wanted to clean it all off with my tongue.

I pulled my shorts and under wear down to my ankles and Katie squatted between my knees, staring at my throbbing cock in my hands. I gently ran my hands along my cock like a sculptor admiring his work - I had to make it look appealing for her didn't I? And it worked, from what I could tell. There was such a deep fire in her eyes when she stared at my cock, a hunger that I could relate too as well. The moment I started stroking my member she plunged her hand under her skirt and panties and started finger fucking herself.

We didn't say anything, we just looked at each other and fucked ourselves silly. I would stare at her sopping spankies and see the the shape of her hand underneath working furiously to get herself off at the sight of my cock. Then we would make eye contact, and it was almost more sexy than watching her finger herself. When we looked into each other's eyes we saw each other for what we were, sick, horny teenagers who wanted to get off in the best way possible. The fact that it was forbidden and tabooed in damn near every culture across the world made it that much hotter; the fact that we were both willing to cross that boundary for a deeper level of sexual gratification was the best turn on I could get.

When I finally started to feel my balls tingle, I said, "I'm gonna cum, Katie."

I had barely finished the sentence when she moaned in sudden pleasure as if I had said the sexiest words possible to her, and she leaned forward and wrapped the head of my cock around her plump wet lips. I was in shock, and I could hardly believe my eyes, but my cock exploded with cum as my sister sucked it from tip to shaft, and she cradled my balls in her palm as well, gently tugging on them while I filled her mouth with my seed. She moaned with each new spurt of jizz until finally I stopped, and she sucked every last bit off of me.

"Damn." she smiled, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "When you told me you were gonna cum I just about exploded down there." she laughed, blushing again. "It got me so hot. And your jizz tastes so good. I don't usually like it, but I think . . . I think knowing that it's my brothers makes me like it."

"I know, right?!" I exclaimed, thrilled that she saw it the same way I did. "Knowing we're breaking so many cultural tabooes makes it so much hotter."

"I know. But um . . ." she looked at my cock again, still standing erect and ready to go. "I got myself off like half an hour ago, so I couldn't finish." she then stood, and slowly began stripping in front of me.

I didn't need for her to tell me twice. Before she could say another word I stood and picked her up by the ass, and threw her onto her bed. She laughed excitedly as she rolled over onto her back and opened her legs to me.

"I can't believe I'm gonna fuck my brother." she giggled, watching me take the rest of my clothes off.

"Your brother's gonna fuck you, you mean." I said, kneeling between her legs.

She smiled devilishly again, and I felt my cock harden once more.

"Do it." she said. I pushed my head just passed her lips and felt the warm entrance of her pussy, and held it there. Part of me wanted to put on a condom, but I felt like if I stopped now it'd be over for good.

"I'm on the pill, Liam." she insisted.

I didn't need another second. I thrusted myself into her until I felt my balls rest against her ass.

"Oh, my god, finally." she said through closed eyes and biting her lip. "It's been so long since I had a good fucking, big brother." she began to talk in a slight baby voice, which normally would be annoying to me, but it only turned me on that much other. "I'm so glad I can rely on my big strong brother to fuck me now any time I need his big cock."

"Oh my god, Katie." I yelled, hardly able to believe my ears. My younger sister was asking me for sex, begging me for it, and here I had been wasting time jerking it outside her window for over a month.

"You like how your little sister's pussy feels on your cock, Liam? Hmm?" she went on. "Oh, my god, that's so good, keep going deep like that, yes. Ugh, FUCK, you're good at this. Whoa, hey! Damn take charge, bro!"

She couldn't keep the grin off her face as I threw her onto her hands and knees with my throbbing cock still lodged deep into her pussy. Then I was able to grab her by her hip bones and pull myself as deep as I possibly could. I started slow, just because the sight of my younger sister bent over, offering her ass and waxed pussy to me was almost more than I could handle. I had to go slow to keep from nutting all inside her at that second.

"Mmm, I like this," she said, looking back at me with each steady thrust. "It's so deep, I feel it so much different like this."

"Haven't you ever been fucked doggy style, little sister?" I asked, keeping the unusual pronouns of brother and sister going for the increased arousal.

"Not like this," she groaned, letting her head fall and her eyes close in pure ecstacy. She purred like a lioness with each thrust, and it was everything I could do to keep from blowing a fat load inside my sister every time I looked down and watched her pussy lips swallowing my cock.

Finally when I started to feel my balls settle I picked up the pace, and thankfully Katie just enjoyed it that much more. Her gentle purring became exasperated moaning, saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck," over and over, and saying "fuck your little sister" as much as possible. I think she felt my cock spasm every time she said it and she knew how much I loved it.

I was able to keep up that pace long enough to feel her body clench up and her pussy walls tighten around my cock as she orgasmed. She collapsed face first into her pillow when she finished, after nearly a full minute of gasping.

She then watched with tired, lustful eyes as I finished inside of her. I only had to pump myself into her a dozen more times before I blew my load inside her. She moaned with each spurt as well, smiling when my cock finally fell out of her pussy, softening for the first time in hours.

"Holy fuck." she said, reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit. I sat back and watched my cum ooze from between her pussy lips and run along her finger. She slumped to her side and sucked on her finger, smiling up at me.

"That was the best I've ever had." I told her.

"Ya think!" she exclaimed, obviously in agreement. "Oh my god, as soon as you can get that monster up again you and I are going for round two. We're going to be slammin' asses a lot this summer big bro."

12