Slap!

Story Info
Vignette of man discovering he's a dom.
1.6k words
4.47
12.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap! The crack of my hand slapping her face was quite audible. It very much caught us both off guard.

In a mere instant I was flooded with emotions. Initially, I was racked with a wave of horror and revulsion. Never in my life had I even considered hitting a woman. Now I had just hit one, not particularly out of malice or anger, but rather, well, . . . seemingly out of reflex. Without any conscious thought on the matter, my body struck as if it was the appropriate course of action. The event that seems to have triggered it was my cock slipping from her mouth. Her arms were behind her back, where I had told her to keep them. Apparently in her fervor to get me off without using them I popped free of her mouth.

Who does that? Hit a woman for letting your cock slip out of her mouth, I mean. This realization moved me quickly to confusion as I drank in the situation. She looked up at me, tears starting to well in her eye, her cheek reddening with my hand print. That's when I noticed my hand stung, but not all that badly. I was sure I caused no damage, to her or to my hand. Her eyes, though, told two conflicting stories. They were wide with both hurt and expectation . . . and with something else. It should have been anger, but there was no trace of anger. Rather, every instinct in my body told me it was arousal.

"Did I tell you you could let my cock out of your mouth?" I asked, again without really thinking, just reacting. The hurt in her eyes grew as she sheepishly shook her head 'no'. "Keep your hands where they are - at least you did that right - and take my cock back in your mouth. Finish your work." I said quietly but sternly. Like a goldfish groping for food on the surface of the bowl she reached out and captured the bobbing head of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her quietly hum a contented sigh as she sank half way down the shaft. It was magical, and yet the words that came out of my mouth did not suggest that.

"Don't be all happy and contented to have my cock in your mouth. It isn't for your pleasure, it is for mine. Get back to work sucking the cum from my balls." I said, wondering if it was me saying it. I'm not sure I had ever even thought such a thing before, let alone said it.

I heard a soft whimper, more of a mew. One of two things was going on - either I was hurting her spirit or she was getting more turned on. The thought occurred to me it might be both, rather probably was both. To the extent I hadn't already scared myself, I did now. I realized I didn't really care which. I was having my cock sucked and I was going to revel in it.

She sucked harder, eagerly. I began to thrust into her mouth. She mewed again. The vibration on my cock was heavenly.

"You cock hungry slut, you. You do not get to cum from sucking my cock, at least not without me cumming first. You may cum when I shoot." With that, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her head to my groin. The feel of my cock hitting the back of her throat then popping down it was delicious. I held her there briefly before pulling back. She gagged a bit, but didn't let my cock leave her mouth.

"That's my Baby, good girl," I purred at her. She hummed another happy sigh around my cock before diving back in with abandon, bobbing her head in time with my thrusts, letting me bang into the back of her mouth. I felt her body shudder. I'm pretty sure she had a small orgasm. She looked up at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"I'll punish you for that later, right now I want to cum," I said, then with a hand on either side of her head I drove my cock back down her throat. Again and again I fucked her throat like I might slam a woman doggy style. She kept up remarkably.

"Look at me when I cum in your face," I instructed. She looked up at me while I fucked her mouth with shorter strokes, feeling her tongue work the underside of my cock and my head. "Suck hard, take my load," I called out as I felt my orgasm boil over. Her eyes glazed over and her body spasmed as my cock spurted my cum into her mouth.

She continued to suck and swallow as my cock softened slightly. "You may use your hands," I said. She immediately cupped my balls with one hand and gently took my shaft in the other so she could run her tongue all over it. Her tongue on the head was almost painful in my post orgasm sensitivity.

"Come here, Baby. You were wonderful," I said to her as I offered her a hand and guided her to her feet and then to join me on the bed. I jammed my tongue deep in her mouth, violating her mouth yet again. She purred again and ground her crotch against my leg as we lay on the bed intertwined. Again, this was something I couldn't fathom. Never in my life had I eagerly stuck my tongue in a mouth that had just had my cum in it. Today I did it without thinking, and it did nothing but turn me on more.

Her hips kept grinding on my leg. I ran my hand from her neck, where I was holding her tightly in a deep kiss, down her back pressing two fingers firmly along her spine as I enjoyed the feel of holding her close. She shuddered twice as my hand slowly pressed its way downwards. As my hand neared her ass I felt her shudder again. By now I was no longer fucking her mouth with my tongue, she was fucking mine. I thought I might gag for a second with how deeply her tongue was in my mouth. I sucked on it.

Then I remembered she needed to be punished for cumming before me when sucking my cock. When my hand trailing down her back was about to get to her ass I pulled it away. Tongue still buried in my mouth but with a little less intensity, she opened her eyes and looked at me pleadingly. I looked back at her softly.

Slap! I smacked her ass about as hard as I could from that position. Again, not much thought put into it, it just occurred to me that it was the right thing to do. Her body spasmed in orgasm. I spanked her again. She lost contact with my mouth as her body convulsed again. I slid away from being intertwined and rose to my knees. She laid flat on her stomach, legs slightly parted, presenting her ass to me, slightly lifting it off the bed to meet my blows. I saw the two overlapping, pink hand prints on the left cheek of her butt. I spanked the right cheek. I tried to match the intensity of the first two slaps. From my new angle I could go much harder, but damage was not my goal.

I spanked the right cheek again. Her spasms from the first blow to the right cheek had not yet subsided when I struck the second blow. They intensified markedly with this last spank. A sob escaped her. It was almost violent. Her face was buried in a pillow. More sobs followed. I watched, interestedly, as her body shook, quaked rather, with sobs and orgasms. But her reddened ass stayed slightly lifted and presented to me, her legs were now parted a little further, and her pussy shown with juices, swollen and slightly gaped.

I hesitated, drinking in the sight before me, trying to comprehend. I couldn't. I succumbed to instinct.

"Keep that fucking ass in the air. I'm not done yet," I said firmly but quietly, although her ass was already up in the air.

As she strained immediately to raise her butt higher she let out a loud whimper surrounded by another sob then turned quiet. Her labored breathing was the only thing audible before the sound of my hand cutting the air and the loud clap of my hand hitting her left cheek. Without hesitation I immediately went back to alternating blows, three each to each cheek. She held position until the last, at which moment she collapsed to the bed, balled herself into a fetal position and sobbed while her body shook violently with waves of crashing orgasm.

I watched over her, her back towards me, as her sobs and spasms began to tail off after a few minutes. She was snoring lightly and sweetly shortly thereafter. I was in awe. I smiled inwardly, contentedly, and let her sleep, looking forward in an hour or so to waking her up with me bathing her bottom with gentle caresses and kisses before I would fuck that sweet ass of hers with long, deep strokes.

Tomorrow she would be punished for collapsing during her punishment, but the rest of today she would be worshipped. I no longer worried about what I was becoming. I was becoming what she wants, what she needs.