Slap & Tickle Ch. 2

Story Info
An old friend comes to visit.
2.8k words
4.38
32.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

Julie had been on the phone for hours who could she be possibly be talking to for this amount of time. I was trying to work on my book, I kept being distracted with Julie pacing up and down the hallway the conversation sounded interesting, every time I gestured to Julie who was it on the other end she just waved at me, turned and kept talking. I think Julie finally understood that I was finding it hard to concentrate, and moved to the bedroom to continue her conversation.

Writers block can be hell and I certainly have had my fair share of it, my eyes were dry and irritated staring into a computer screen for hours on end. I was so focused on trying to find the right phrase I had not noticed Julie was still talking on the phone. I swivelled around on my chair to catch her attention, she had been on the phone a long time, and instead she caught mine. I could see her through the bedroom door, still engaged in the conversation, she was admiring her body in the full length mirrors of the built in robes, I watched as she ran her hands over her blouse and turned to check to see if her butt look good in jeans, then she walked to the dressing table rummaging around in the top draw. Returning to the mirrors with a pair of earrings, she put them on and turned her head from side to side admiring them.

I watched as she unbuttoned her blouse and took off her jeans, she parted her legs and placed her hands on her hips, she pulled at her tummy and flicked her hair across her shoulders, it was amusing watching my wife checking out her body, it reminded me of some one buying a car, going over the body to see if there were any blemishes. I heard Julie say goodbye, and I quickly turned back to my computer making it look like I had been working all the time, expecting Julie to come in and tell me who she had been talking too

A few minutes had passed and Julie had not come in to the room, I turned to see watch she was up to, she was again in front of the mirrors except this time she was wearing a pink lacy bra and matching panties, I watched her pull the bra under her breasts making them push up and outward, she ran her hands gently across her nipples, she stood side on and indulged herself at how they looked, I had a perfect view I could see the front of her body in the refection of the mirrors as well as see the back of her. Julie cupped her breasts and squeezed them, stimulating her nipples with her thumbs and fingers, she ran her hands down her sides and along her legs to her knees and then moving them back up along her smooth inner thighs, she reached her panties and pulled them to one side, her fingers darting across her pussy, she stroked her trimmed blonde pubic hair, I watched as she enjoyed her own touch. Julie then stopped and walked out of my view, I assumed she had decided to go into the bathroom to finish off what she had started.

I was about return to my writing when I heard a whipping noise from the bedroom, I turned around to see what was going on, there was Julie standing in front of the mirrors with a cat of nine tails in her hands, she slowly swayed back and forth whipping her pussy and arse, her muffled groans only interrupted by the sound of leather against flesh.

Julie took of her panties and turned herself around bending over so she could view her pouting pussy in the mirrors, she spread her legs and placed the nine tails between them alternatively hitting the inside of her thighs. She then turned the whips attention to her pussy and arse, swinging the whip so that it hit the length of her cunt and the edge of the tails catching her buttocks. Each slap increased in force, her hips synchronized with each swing moving faster with the intensity of her pain. Julie was so close I knew she wanted to cum, as her cheeks reddened and her passion grew, it would be harder for her to reach orgasm as her mind traded off the pleasure of an orgasm for the pleasure of the pain.

Julie stoped whipping herself, she grabbed the handle of the cat and nine tails and pushed it deep into her wanting hole, pumping up and down as fast as she could, she ached and needed the relief, she pumped her pussy and spanked her hand across her arse dragging her nails deep into her cheeks, her knees started to shake, Julie rammed the whips handle in as deep as it would go and held it there, her legs closed around it, and her body moved up and down, she was biting her bottom lip, holding her cries of pleasure deep within her throat. Her body shaking involuntary, her juices flowed, her orgasm erupting deep inside, when the shaking stopped she pulled her make shift dildo from her still wanting cunt, she pinched her clit with her finger and thumb drawing every last ounce of pleasure from its swollen head, finally she slumped on the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning Julie was unaware that I had been the number one ticket holder to her show the night before, I would keep it that way, as I did not want her to close the door next time. "Who was on the phone last night," I inquired. Julie explained it was a girlfriend called Linda she went to University with, they had gone their own ways and lost contact over the years. "So why the sudden phone call," I asked. "Divorce" Julie replied. "Linda has recently divorced, and she tracked our number down, she is only in the next State and thought we should catch up for old time sake, so I invited her to stay this weekend, if that's ok?" "Sure" I replied. The thought of having two women in the house catching up on old times, giggling and carrying on wasn't my idea of a fun time, it would mean that I could watch the football on Saturday with out too many disturbances I guess.

It was Friday night and Linda was due to arrive, Julie had read me the riot act, no burping or farting in front of the guest. Julie was arranging the flowers when the doorbell rang; Julie checked her hair and makeup in the hall mirror and went to open the door. I could hear them laughing all the way down the hallway. Linda this is my husband Peter, " please to meet you Peter," Linda said, I shook her hand and took her bags up to the guest room, my god what a spunk I thought. I was excited having a gorgeous woman in the house this weekend and sleeping so close to our bedroom, like all men it doesn't matter how great your wife looks, how good the sex is, when a pretty woman comes to stay all logical thinking goes out the window and the drooling school boy returns.

Julie had cooked a wonderful dinner, the girls chatted all the way through it about old times, I sat in silence watching Linda, her mysterious dark brown eyes, her button nose, her face complemented by her full lips, once and awhile Julie would glance over at me to see if I was okay, I smiled back, and continued my examination of Linda's

body and her gestures. Linda was of average height similar to Julies around 5 foot 6", she was slim, her close fitting top accentuating her rounded breasts, her long slender fingers wrapped around the wine glass, the skin tight hipsters complementing her firm arse. Julie squinted at me with that stop staring look; I smiled apologetically and cleared the dishes off the table.

Julie and Linda moved to the lounge room, I could hear the clink of liqueur glasses; this was going to be a late night. I loaded the plates into the sink and turned the taps on, as I washed the dishes I stared out the window, my mind fantasying about Linda, how she would walk into the kitchen begging me to fill her, announcing her desire for me, and then when I took her, Julie would walk in, catching us and instead of being angry would be so hot she would join in, a ménage e trois. My cock was stirring in my pants, I quickly finished my chores, said goodnight to Julie and Linda and proceeded to the bedroom to finish off my fantasty.

Every one was still asleep I made myself a cup of coffee,slumped myself down in my chair and started typing away at my keyboard. I felt a warm breath against the nape of my neck, I looked up, Linda was standing looking over my shoulder. 'Julie tells me your a writer how interesting, whats it about?' I could see the top of Linda's breast as her silky dressing gown gapped as she bent over reading the words on the screen, her long red hair all tangled from her nights sleep . " a murder mystery can't wait to read it." I went to reply when Julie interrupted us, " coffee anyone? " yes please" answered Linda as she followed Julie into the kitchen. Beads of perspiration ran across my brow, feelings of guilt came across me, how long had Julie been standing there, did she see me peering down Linda's dressing gown.

After breakfast Julie and I went off to do some grocery shopping Linda decided to stay home and relax. I stayed silent, if Julie had noticed me acting unusual she would bring it up, she didn't, I felt relieved. When we returned home the girls spent the afternoon looking through old photos, laughing and reminiscing of the good old days as only old friends can.

I grabbed a beer and turned the television on to watch the Saturday night game, just as it was about to start Julie called out for me to join them, " I'm watching the game" " Oh come on Peter," Linda shouted out, I finally gave in after five minutes of pleading form the girls. We talked about growing up, our schooling, what our parents made us wear and so on, we had polished off 3 bottles of wine together and we were some what drunk, it did not take long before the conversation came down a level or two and turned to sexual exploits of the girls when they were at University.

"So which one of you likes being spanked?" Linda asked. Julie and I looked at each other our faces turning bright red, I felt the heat radiating from my brow, and we looked at Linda with disbelief. " Let me explain" Linda said, I went down to the basement to do some washing and one of you had left the door open to your room." We looked at each other as if to lay blame, when Linda spoke again " its nothing to be embarrassed about, any way I bet its you Julie, you always liked it a bit rough." I looked at Julie then Linda , " I'm sorry honey, I thought you would had told him, its nothing really Peter" Linda said. " What's nothing", I replied. Julie explained in their heady days of study Julie and Linda went through a hate all men stage and they had hooked up a couple of times sexually, experimental of course.

Could I be really hearing all this? I shook my head to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Linda leaned into Julie and gave her a peck on the cheek, " well who's up to a little slap and tickle, I know I am, Linda announced, grabbing Julie by the hand and gesturing with her other for me to follow. I followed the girls down into the basement into the room.

Julie and Linda hugged each other and kissed each other deep, my soldier was standing to attention in my pants. They both unbuttoned each others shirts releasing their bosoms their nipples touching, the girls took a step back and took off their pants, I knew Julie wouldn't be wearing any panties, to my surprise either was Linda, her pussy lips pushed out, exposed by having no pubic hair, the site of her shaved pussy pushed my bulge harder against my jeans. Julie led Linda to the mattress in the corner and laid her on her back they kissed passionately, Julie running her tongue along Linda's neck until she reach her nipples , suckling on them at first and then gently biting at them , Linda explored Julies body with her hands down her back along her buttocks and back under her body squeezing Julies nipples. I took my cock out of its confinement and stroked it, this was making me so horny. Julie moved down Linda's body until her tongue parted her friends swollen pussy, Linda let out a sigh, grabbing Julie by her blonde locks forcing her deep into her slippery chasm. Julies tongue indulging Linda's naked woman hood.

Linda looked over at me and mouthed the words, spank her, I took my clothes off and removed the belt from my jeans, I lashed my belt swiftly across Julies arse, she tried to lift her head as I had caught her by surprise, but Linda forced her head deeper against her bald pussy. "Come on bitch eat me," whispered Linda, " spread the bitches legs Peter and spank that pussy, she a naughty girl," I did as Linda commanded, and lashed the belt against Julies exposed wet pussy, I repeated the stroke several times. Julies arse was welted and red but I knew she could take more, I looked at Linda she gazed at me with those deep brown eyes I was a washed in them, with every stroke of the belt Linda pushed Julies face harder against her pussy. Julie's body started to move rhythmically with the belt strokes her tongue lapping up all of Linda's juices, it wouldn't be long now I thought, one more swift hit against her swollen pearl did it,

Julie pushed her buttocks up exposing her anus to the cold air, Linda released her from her hold and Julie lurched up and forward on top of Linda, their tongues wildly pushing into each others mouths, Linda pushed Julie up sucked on one of Julie's nipples taking it all in with her full rounded lips, Linda fulfilled Julie's other breast with her hand squeezing it tight. The two of them hugged and caressed each other's bodies until Julie's passion had subsided.

I rubbed my cock up and down as I watched them, Julie looked at me and said, " that's no way to treat a house guest," she slapped Linda on her arse, " come on baby make some use of that weapon." Linda positioned herself on all fours, I gently slipped my cock into her wet hole, it was tight and hot, Linda slowly pushed me into her, edging my cock in until she was full, and she paused for a second or two enjoying the sensation. Julie kneeled beside us and placed her hand between Linda's legs, she patted Linda's pussy with the palm of her hand, this set Linda into motion she rocked back and forth against my cock, with every hit against her pussy she squeezed pulling my cock back into her. Linda's pussy muscles were so controlled she milked away at my cock with immense suction.

Julie turned her attention to fingering Linda's clit, I could feel her pussy tighten she quickened her pace it time with Julie's finger I could feel her tensing. " Fill her up, splash her walls, cum in her Peter, now." the sound of Julies' commanding voice pushed me over the edge and my dick pumped Linda full of my cum, Linda rocked, arched her back and screamed out " pump me, pump me'" I pushed deep inside of her grabbing her hips and ramming my cock in as far as it would go, she screamed again this time letting an almighty "oh my god" as her legs buckled from under her, her body shaking from the orgasm, I fell on top of her and laid there feeling her pussy muscle quivering around my cock as tiny explosions erupted deep inside her cunt. We cuddle together on the bed the three of us exploring each other's bodies until we all fell asleep.

The next morning we waved goodbye to Linda, watching her leave down our long driveway into the distance, she had to be back at work the next day, she promised to call us and suggested another weekend stay would be on the cards in the near future. I pinched Julie on her arse, Julie lurched forward and pushed my hand away looking to see if anyone had seen us, "wait to we get inside," she said.

To Be Continued...

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers