Slap & Tickle Ch. 3

Story Info
Julie taunts her husband into giving her rough sex.
2.4k words
4.25
47k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers

For the last couple of months the tension had been mounting in our house, I had completed my book and sent it to my agent Bob Hanks, the days dragged out as I waited for a telephone call from him. My next book idea on hold no point in starting to write something no one wanted, it was becoming harder to fill my days. I found myself wondering around the backyard day dreaming of Julie and our sexual exploits, she would arrive home after work and I couldn't keep my hands off her, I knew it was beginning to annoy her.

The telephone rang and my heart raced, I rushed to it and picked it up, " Hi Peter its Bob, I am afraid I have bad news your book was rejected by the ten publisher's, I'm sorry, Pete are you there? Pete,"

"yeh I'm here Bob what was the problem," no problem it's just the markets flooded with murder mysteries and these guys don't feel comfortable publishing an unknown, I really am sorry,"

"thanks Bob." I hung up the phone I sat dejected on the floor, all the long hours, the sleepless nights, the sacrifices of having only one income, how dare they fuck up my life, who the fuck do they think they are? This cant be happening to me, not me.

Julie arrived home from work, she passed the empty Scotch bottle on the kitchen table, she found me hunched on the kitchen floor. "Peter what's wrong?" she inquired, before I could answer she knelt down beside me and held me in her arms, "there's lots of other publisher's or maybe we could self publish the book?" Words jumbled in my head the only noise my mouth released was a pitiful groan. Days melded into weeks and I sloughed around the house wallowing in self-pity, I had hit rock bottom, Julie had tried to lift my spirits, it was useless nothing could snap me out of my depression.

I heard Julie's car pull up I glanced at the clock, 1.30 pm, a strange time for Julie to be home I thought. Her car door slammed followed by Julie running up the steps, she slammed the front door and race into where I was sitting, she grabbed my arm and pulled me down the stairs into the basement, she fumbled with the keys to the heavy steel door, she unlocked it and dragged me inside slamming the door behind her. " Now your going to snap out of this, do you hear me?" she yelled. Julie ripped off her clothes and handed me a large wooden ruler, " now I am sick of your piss weak attitude, you need to get angry, now stop being so pathetic and fucking take it out on me."

I stood there not being able to look Julie in the eyes, with my head bowed, I replied "Julie I don't think I'm up to this.' Julie ignored me, she walked up to a wall and placed her wrists into the shackles, she pulled at the chains, testing their strength. "Peter get over here now and spank me." I hit her across her buttocks a couple of times, my heart wasn't in it." Julie raised her voice at me, "your not half the man I married, you cant write, wasting you time fucking around making up stories, who does that?" I whacked her across her arse this time with more force, " that didn't hurt," Julie laughed out, I hit again harder this time, she just giggled, I draw the ruler back and hit her harder leaving a long red mark across her arse. " That's it hurt me Julie cried, come on you bastard, fucking give it to me.

I whacked the ruler across her arse a few more times, I could feel the rage oozing out of me, Julie kept taunting me, I felt the anger building into a crescendo, I spun her round and slapped her tits with the ruler she winced and then spat in my face, I spun her round again slapping her arse. "You don't scare me, if you really were a man you fuck me up the arse," Julie shouted. I pushed her body up against the wall its coldness sharpening her nipples, I pulled my cock out from my jeans and shoved into Julie's anus, I pushed it in deep. Call me names, show me what a big man you are" Julie gasped to get the words out, I grabbed her hair and pump my dick into her tight hole my balls slapping against her arse, " you fucking slut, you're a whore , Ill fuckin show you who is a man," as I uttered those words a warmness built up in my ball bag and I shot my load deep into Julie's arse, as she felt my warm cum splash inside her Julie screamed with delight, we both pushed against each other harder, until we were spent.

I love my wife, who else would taunt me into giving her pain, so I would become angry, sure pain was her pleasure, she made a sacrifice that day for me that I would never forget, she saved me. I underlined the sentence and closed my journal, my trusty journal I thought, my life in words and memories jotted into a dishevelled book, I cherished this stupid little book, I put it in my desk draw, and went to make some coffee, Julie would be home soon.

The sweat was dripping off me, my shirt saturated from the Summer heat, I wasn't complaining it felt good to have the warmth on my back, it had been a long time since I had a job, one of the local farmers had employed me to pick Oranges, his kids were in Julie's class and I think he felt a bit sorry for me. He told me it was a shame my book hadn't been published, the town folk looked forward to having a famous writer living in their town, it would only be a matter of time he said before some one recognised my talents.

The fruit season was coming to an end and I had been working twelve hour days to meet the demand, I felt good I had made enough money to help us out until the next season or until something else came along. I walked down our long twisting drive, the pine trees always smelt great at this time of day, my boss had let me finish early, last day and all, I would be home with a couple of hours of sunlight to spare. As I approached our house, I recognised the car parked up by the house, Linda was visiting, and I thought great, it would be nice to see her again. Linda met me at the steps, gave me a deep-tongued kiss, " Hi handsome got to go, Julie will explain." I watched Linda jump into her car and speed down the driveway, Julie was standing in the doorway, "what was that all about I asked her?" Julie gave me a kiss on the cheek and we went inside.

Linda's divorce had finally come through, her ex husband giving up fighting Linda's right for half of everything. "Lucky bitch," Julie snarled, half of a millionaire's loot. "That doesn't explain what she was doing here," I asked. " One of her prizes is a beach house with its own private beach and she has invited us to come and stay for a couple of weeks, are you interested?" Julie inquired of me.

It didn't take much for Julie and I to make up our minds, it would be nice to go on a holiday, and we hadn't been away for a while. We organised Julie's parents to stay at our house and mind the kids while we were away.

I pulled the car into the sandy driveway, both Julie and I looked at the beach house goggled eyed, the house was massive, from what we could see it was a split level home with at least three floors. Linda came running out opening Julie's door and sticking her head in the car, " what do you think of my new shack," she giggled. I was impressed, we entered an area that Linda called the foyer, it overlooked the whole living space, the place was tastefully decorated with a ocean style theme, Linda led us down the stairs into the main living area, large floor to ceiling windows dominated the space giving an uninterrupted view of the private beach. " Wow this is fantastic,"Julie squealed. " I told you I gave great head," Linda laughed and winked at me.

Linda had organised drinks and nibbles on the balcony, we all sat there for hours chatting and laughing, when the sun had finally set, Linda announced she would show us our sleeping quarters. Julie and I followed Linda down a long hall to a large room, in the middle of the room was the largest bed I had ever seen, " well here we are the bedroom, well one of the bedrooms there's another eight, this is were we will be sleeping," Julie and I looked at each other, " you guys don't expect me to sleep alone do you," Linda inquired. Julie answered " no of course not." It took a huge amount of self-control not to break out into a big smile; I knew I had to be as mature as I could about the sleeping arrangements, even though the woody in my pants didn't agree.

Julie and Linda quickly undressed and raced each other to the bed jumping in and pulling the covers over their heads, I scrambled to undress, hopping on one foot trying to taking my boots off, the girls giggling constantly, I finally was able to discard my clothing, I slipped in under the covers, it was a strange sensation, my body pressed up against a naked women, I was not really sure who it was, I ran my hands over her and then over the other females body, I could not tell who was who. I remembered Linda's bald pussy, I edged my hands along a tummy and down to a waiting pussy, it was shaved it was Linda, as I ran my fingers over her lips she let out a moan, I recognised that moan its Julie, Linda pulled the sheets back and both the girls yelled surprise! "two shaved pussies just for you," Julie said. They had planned this all along I thought.

Julie and Linda passionatlly kissed and explored each other's bodies with their hands, I watched as they caressed each other, their hands roaming until they reached each others pleasure holes, both inserted their fingers into each other, I could hear the wetness of their pussy's as they fingered fucked one another. I moved between their legs running my tongue along Julie' legs first and then along Linda's, I finally positioned myself below their cunts, I could smell their sex and my nose was inches away from their sliding fingers, I moved my tongue into position first tasting Linda and then Julie, the combination of their juices mixing in my mouth.

Julie spoke first, I need more, I want more, Linda nodded her head and opened the draw to the bedside table she pulled out a large strap on dildo, "put this on there's little rubber spikes in the panties" seductively Linda whispered. Julie stood up and slipped the panties on she smiled and patted her arse, " that feels better," she said.

Linda looked at me with her dark eyes, " now about that great head I give." She kneeled between my legs and she slowly ran her tongue along my cock from my shaft to the top she licked my tip as if it was a lollipop savouring every inch of my rigid manhood, Julie joined in, the both of them taking turns in licking me, Julie sucked on my balls and pulled them both into her mouth as she did this Linda plunged her mouth down the entire length of my dick their noses touching and then Linda sucked all the way back up to the top of it, she kept repeating this until she felt me tense, she stopped, " your not getting out of it that easy," she said. She turned and got on all fours, she looked and Julie and said " stick that big dildo in me," Julie parted Linda's hairless lips and guided the large dildo into her wet cunt, pushing it all the way in until Linda whimpered with the pleasure of the fullness, I moved behind Julie pulling the panties to one side I took my cock and slid it into her, I pushed my dick in as far as Julies insides would take it, I grinded my groin against her arse, I could feel the rubber spikes pushing against her.

Linda pushed her arse up and laid her head on the bed giving Julie the ability to penetrate her deep, I held Julies hips and Julie and I rocked in unison, moving our cocks in and out. Our motion slowly building our rhythm with each stroke, Linda placed her hand between her thighs and rubbed her swollen clit," I want to cum, stick it into me deep" she cried. Julie pushed the dildo deep into Linda, I increased my pace and my strokes, the harder I pumped my cock into Julie the deeper the dildo went into Linda. I could sense Julie's pleasure as the rubber spikes dug deeper into her arse, Linda let out a scream as her arse pumped up and down, her pussy swallowing the dildo as deep as she could, her legs were shaking, the site and sounds of Linda was all it took for me to explode into Julie's tight cunt, I pushed my cock in deep pulling Julie towards me, putting pressure on Julies arse pressing the spikes deeper into her flesh.

Linda withdrew the dildo from her dripping pussy and moved towards Julie she pushed her hand down the panties and pinched at Julies clit, the tips of Julies fingers touching my balls as she ran her fingers along Julie's slippery pussy, Julie arched her back her head pointing towards the ceiling, she wrapped her arms around my neck, her body jolting as her orgasm finally erupted within her, Linda bit Julies nipples, her actions forcing Julies pleasure to last longer, Julie bucked one final time as her second orgasm climaxed.

When the sex had cleared the air and we had all relaxed back into the bed, Julie announced, " this is going to one great holiday."

To Be Continued...

Hudson
Hudson
132 Followers