Slap Happy Adult Toy Emporium

Story Info
At Slap Happy Adult Toy Emporium even the employees are toys.
4.6k words
3.74
36.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Gale! What the hell are you doing here?'

I glance up from the box full of novelty suckers, brilliant hued pieces of rock candy shaped like little penies, and shrug as I place the last of the candies on the shelf.

'Kelly wasn't feeling good so I filled in.'

'What,' Ruth seems almost incredulous, and for a moment she stares at me, her eyes wide and wet.

'Kelly was high as balls,' Jamis says as he reads the newspaper at the front counter.

I look away from Ruth, wondering vaguely if I was in trouble, although she had never been bothered about me about taking over a shift. 'Kelly has problems.'

Jamis smirks, never looking up, 'Yeah, she's a lightweight and buys cheap meth.'

I sigh before turning back, opening another box, this one filled with fishnet stockings.

I heft the box and go to end of the aisle where we keep the rest of the erotic clothing; feather boas of every shade of the rainbow, shimmering mesh bodysuits, slick black leather bondage suits and chainmail bikinis all packed onto cheap clothing racks with even cheaper mannequins posing in red velvet corsets and vinyl thigh high boots.

By the clothing are the crappy, chipped mirrors Ruth got from some second hand auction and I take a moment to look at myself as I kick the box to the side.

God, I look like shit. I figured out real quick that looking good in the store meant a ton more inappropriate comments from the customers and a bunch of perverts getting grabby. So I quit wearing makeup and kept my long brown hair pulled back, although my eyes still drew compliments, the only thing about me I liked, bright, emerald green that sparkles even in the flickering fluorescent lighting.

Of course, the few guys that got touchy feely with me found out in a hurry that I could hold my own. I grew up in Archie, a middle of nowhere town in Oklahoma and as a farm girl, tough was required.

At 6'4" I could handle any of the work thrown at me but it didn't help my social life.

None of the boys at school wanted to date a girl that was bigger or stronger and made me an easy target for relentless teasing and mockery. It didn't help that I was a curvy as I was tall. I briefly gave basketball a try but even the coaches, when they weren't telling me to work my fat bottom off, said the only reason anyone came to watch was for the chick with bigger tits than the ball.

Bunch of goddamn perverts.

So, four months ago, I finished high school turned 18 and decided to get the hell out of Oklahoma.

A month after leaving, I found myself broke and homeless with a bag full of dirty clothes and hungry and cold in the desert night.

I remember how much I shivered from the cold air and the sounds of coyotes when I came over the hill and saw the lights of the travel-plex. A large brightly lit truck stop, a restaurant that looked to be shutting up for the night and the Slap Happy Adult Toy Emporium were my options and the options sucked.

I already knew I wasn't taking a chance with the truckers and the restaurant wouldn't help until they reopened in the morning, so the adult store it was.

Raised like I was, I was mortified to go into Slap Happy and my face must have been bright red when I approached the counter.

Ruth, owner and proprietor, had cocked her head with a puzzled smile and asked if she could help me. I asked if she had any work I could do around the store from some quick cash.

She was an older woman, lean with sharp angles and black hair going gray. 'Most people ask for handout. I like that you're willing to work.'

So, she put me to work. She was kind and helpful if stern but she kept me feed and let me stay in a room above the store. I still plan to move on but so far I like it around here despite the downsides.

Hell, I even joined a gym within jogging distance and swim several laps everyday.

As I look at my reflection, I notice the twilight sky is unusually red, almost like a great fire is burning on the horizon. I turn to the window and Ruth is still standing by the door.

'Kelly was supposed to be here,' her voice is full of rage despite the tears in her eyes.

'I'm sorry Ruth,' I say. 'I was just trying to cover.'

She stares at me a moment longer before wiping her eyes and she crosses quickly over to me.

This time the rage is gone and she has something like desperation in her voice. 'Gale, I...shit. Gale, I need a huge, huge favor.'

I shrug and smile. Ruth has taken care of me, anything she needed I was happy to oblige.

'Of course, boss lady,' I said, still somewhat puzzled by her demeanor.

She takes a deep breath, trying it seems to calm down. 'Kelly was supposed to model tonight.'

Model? I hadn't expected that. I looked back at the clothes. That had to be what she was talking about because I was in a long tailed flannel shirt and skirted yoga pants, not the kind of clothes anyone's wants to see.

'No, no,' she shakes her head. 'Downstairs.'

'Downstairs? Uh, Ruth, I'm not sure how I feel about that.'

Her eyes tear back up, 'Please, please I really need this tonight. I'll make it worth your while.'

I knew better, I should have grabbed my shit and got out of there but I couldn't turn her down.

She saw my shoulders sag and a quick smile of relief flashes across her face. 'Oh god, Gale, you have no idea.'

She grabs me by the hand and hurriedly pulls me across the store to the stairs leading down into the basement.

'Jamie! Take care of the customers!' Ruth barks as we go down the poorly lit stairwell.

'What customers,' I hear Jamie complain.

The basement was divided by a cinder block wall, the smallest part being for storage and the other behind a locked door. I had asked about it once and Ruth said it was were she kept some high end items and furniture for clients with money.

I wasn't surprised when she unlocks the door and ushers me in.

The tenebrous room is cavaren like, far bigger than I had imagined. A few Edison light bulbs hang from the ceiling and their muted amber light falls on a room full of bondage and medieval torture equipment. The walls, black and padded, are gouged and lined with paddles, leashes, whips, and floggers.

Fuckkkkk, run now Gale, I think to myself.

'Ruth,' I say hesitantly.

'Please,' she implores as she takes me past a gynecology table with worn leather restraints and a well oiled rack. 'It just this.'

I see the piece of equipment, 'Isn't that what they put witches in?'

'Sort of,' Ruth rubs her face with her bony, tired hands. 'It's called a pillory.'

The thing is made of thick burnished metal, and propped open so a person could lay their neck and wrists in and the top swung down to hold someone in place. A flat metal base and pole hold the thing up.

'Ruth, I don't think I can do this.'

'Please,' she begs. 'Just a for a little while. The client just want to see how it works.'

'That's it?'

She nods her head, 'That's it. No funny stuff.'

I trust her and as uncomfortable as I am, I want to help.

'Fine, let's do this then.'

'Jesus, thank you Gale. Thank you.'

She hugs me before stepping back and looking down. 'One last thing, can you take your shoes and socks off?'

Annoyed, I pull them off and push them out of the way, my feet now cold on the rough concrete floor.

'Let's just get on with this.'

Ruth says nothing as I walk over to the pillory and bend over. The damn thing is lower than is comfortable, forcing my ass into the air. It's not pleasant and it gets worse when Ruth drops the top piece down. This thing was clearly made for a smaller, shorter person, it's tight around my wrists and neck and there is no way I can slid my hands out.

This is bullshit, 'Ruth, I can't do this, open it up.'

Twisting my head around as best as I can, I see Ruth crying as she flips some kind of latch locking the top bar in place. Before I can say anything or push up against the bar, she fixes a padlock to the latch. It's click is loud as a church bell.

'Ruth! Let me out of this fucking thing!' It does no good but I struggle and push hard against the pillory. It's then I notice the thing is bolted to the floor.

Ruth steps in front of me and presses something against my mouth. I shake my head hard and flail uselessly with my fingers, my hands aren't even close to my face, trying to get the piece of duct tape off my mouth.

I stop moving for a moment as she put her forehead against mine. 'Gale, I'm so sorry. That crack whore Kelly was supposed to be here. I'm so sorry, I don't have a choice.'

She gently kisses me before stepping behind me. I hear the door open and then shut. I rage at my stupidity and push hard against the pillory. How could she does this to me? She knew I would help her out and she tricked me.

For several minutes I yell curses into the tape across my mouth and vainly true to use my strength against the unyielding metal but it avails me nothing and it feels like the concrete is just chewing up my bare feet. My calves and back start to ache from the strain of my forced position.

I take a moment to calm down and then I hear the door open. My stomach clenches in fear and my breathing gets ragged as I curse myself. Whoever this fucker is, I'm not giving them the satisfaction of seeing me scared.

I hear, I think more than one person and someone starts to run, their feet slapping the concrete and little bells jingling. The hell?

I grunt in pain as something lands on my back, and starts kicking my thighs.

I thrash around, invoking laughter from whoever is now on back.

'Whoa, we've never had a heifer this big before,' laughter from all sides as I try to throw off whatever sicko is on me.

'Shit, she is big. She looks like a suburban cow.'

I feel my face burn. You fuckers I scream into the gag.

The weight comes off my back and I hear bells again, I hand sliding down my side. 'Sounds like this cow is trying to moo.'

I'm...I'm not sure what I thought I would see. In my minds eye, I thought whoever came in would be rough, greasy trucker type with a horseshoe mustache that would demand I call him sir or master, maybe take a few minutes to do his business and then wander off. But this, this, shit.

The first one I saw was the one that had jumped on me. He was a dwarf, almost eye level with me and dressed in a tight shroud of leather dyed red and blue with yellow chevrons. His head and most of his face was concealed by a leather hood. What really bothered me, the hood left his mouth exposed but covered his eyes, yet I knew he could still see me. He smiles and opens his mouth, his tongue long and thick, he licks my cheek and I recoil in disgust.

'Allow me to make introductions,' his voice seems out of sync with his lips, impossibly deep and guttural. 'I'm Misogyny but you won't be using real words for some time.'

I threw myself at him, rage and anger driving me but the pillory arrested any real movement.

He snickers, 'This is Sadist, you won't be talking to him.'

I lift my head up as high as possible. Sadist is very much the opposite of the short, squat dwarf clad in leather. He is thin, almost emaciated, wearing a dirty linen skirt a belt of studded leather. He is easily taller than I am, crazily so, his face completely covered by gauze wrappings.

Something about this pair reaches into my soul with a disgust and revulsion that I cannot explain and my fear now borders on terror. I take as deep as breath as I can, a sucking sound that fills the room as the dwarf introduces that last of his band.

She almost crawls around on the floor, her body swathed in strips of torn t shirts, garish cartoon faces peek out. Much of her skin is exposed, intensely pale, her chest, very well endowed and filled with silicon, flops back and forth as she hops about, her face exposed and eyes filled with madness. I realize that her legs stop at her knees.

'And this is Worthless,' the dwarf grins and pats her on the head, his fingers playing with the matted blond hair as she drags and hops around.

I realize I have become still, like an animal caught in a trap when the hunter comes.

The Sadist pulls a small table over and from the corner of my eye, I can see the top of it is covered with vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, floggers, and paddles.

From the table the dwarf picks up a pair of scissors and hands it to Worthless. 'We want to use this cow's holes and udders.'

She scampers around the pillory, and I jerk as I feel her behind me.

'I would be still heifer,' Misogyny cautions. He then gestures around and I can see that several of the walls have mirrors so that I can watch what is happening.

Worthless is behind me, her smile horrible as she slides the scissors, almost lovingly across my body, her other hand digging painfully into my muscles. I try to pull my legs closed but Sadist comes around and jerks them apart. I grunt with the exertion of trying to stop him but his strength and my position don't allow me to impede him.

From somewhere he produces shackles and they clamp around my ankles as he hooks them to anchor points in the floor.

Worthless giggles and starts to slice through my clothing. She doesn't strip me, instead she cuts away the top of the yoga pants, leaving my legs covered but my panties exposed. She then cuts through the bottom of my panties, exposing me.

She coos and slides her fingers along my lips as I vainly try to stop her by tensing up. She then goes under me, the scissors clicking as each button of the flannel shirt is removed, bouncing off the hard floor. Worthless cuts over my back, removing the shirt save for the ruined sleeves. She giggles at my chest and I rail as she gets ready to cut my bra.

Stupidly, I'm pissed at how much trouble and money I went to get a bra that fits and now this whore was going to ruin it. She snips the front and my breasts drop past the listlessly swinging cups.

I yell in rage but the dwarf puts a hand under my chin and holds my face up to his.

'Worthless, show this cow our delicate side.'

I feel her hand trace down my stomach, and then slowly tease me open. I try bucking my hips to get her to stop but her fingers find my clit and start to work. I feel her lips around one nipple, and her free hand gently pinching the other.

I'm not a lesbian I try to yell but the duct tape muffles me. Despite myself, I feel my nipples getting hard and I am getting wet. I let a small moan out and the dwarf smiles.

'This is going to happen cow. Make peace with that and you will get something out of this as well, just like you are now.'

The fingers move quicker and I can feel my aching legs shudder.

The dwarf pulls the duct tape from my mouth.

I gasp a deep breath of air.

'Let me go fucker,' but my most intimidating voice ends with a slight gasp as Worthless sucks my nipple with more force.

From the mirror, I watch as she pushes up and down, my tit moving with her, resting on her face. Her fingers are now moving faster on my clit and I hate myself as I moan again.

Distracted, it's too late to stop Sadist and he puts a Whitehead ratchet gag into mouth.

Misogyny watches and begins to rub himself as Sadist starts to crank the gag. I try fighting it, to keep my mouth closed, but the device keeps opening. I feel my eyes water as the gag forces my mouth wide. For a moment I fear he is going to keep going tell the tendons in my jaw snap but he stops, stepping back and admiring his work.

I moan louder as I come close to orgasm, the gag still smarts but it can't take my mind off what Worthless is doing as drool starts to pour out of my mouth.

'There is a certain beauty to the female form when it is bound and restrained,' the dwarf says. 'It's even more beautiful to watch your stupid little mind trying to comprehend what's about to happen.'

He snaps his fingers and Worthless stops suddenly, her fingers no longer inside me and my nipples no longer pleasured. I want to cry in frustration, she had me so close, I buck up and down, vainly hoping for something to rub on and finish.

Sadist laughs, the first time I have heard him make a sound and his voice is almost girlishly high pitched.

I try to beg them to let Worthless finish but only stupid, inarticulate noises come out.

Misogyny shakes his head as he strokes himself, it suddenly occurs to me how big his bulge is and the condition I am in.

'Now, now, little cow. The men get taken care of first, your pleasure is an afterthought.'

He starts to unzip as Sadist walks to the table and picks up a paddle. My eyes dart back and forth between the two as Worthless hobbles back to the side of Misogyny.

'Worthless, we can't let this cow wander without a with a bell on,' he gestures at the table and she hops over. I see her grab a pair of bells, each attached by a metal chain to a clamp with wicked little metal teeth.

I moan, feeling my stomach drop, and I wait for her to clip them to my nipples. I yelp in pain when she clips them to my labia instead . I shudder as the teeth dig in, the bells jingling. Before I can think further I see Sadist moving quickly in the mirror and the paddle comes down on my ass.

I grunt, my bottom stinging. Worthless giggles again as she tilts herself and starts to rub her breasts against mine.

'That stroke was for not being respectful when I took you gag off,' Misogyny says.

Smack, the paddle hits again, the sound of wood on bare skin. I gasp in pain but Worthless keeps me distracted. Her fake tits are so warm against my natural ones. The bells tinkle as my body shudders.

'That was for speaking without permission.'

A third stroke and it brings me to the balls of my feet. Jesus, it stings.

'That was because you are woman,' Misogyny smiles, his shroud now open as he keeps his member tucked in and out of sight. Again, his voice seems distorted and wrong.

'Do you want Sadist to stop?'

I nod my head yes, hoping that they finish soon and leave me alone but I feel sick that I want Worthless to work me all the way to an orgasm.

The dwarf lets his cock fall out. My eyes must have widened because he laughs. 'Bigger than you thought?'

He, without a doubt, was bigger than I had ever seen. I was terrified of him putting that in any part of my body, it was nearly as long as my forearm and almost as wide. The veins along the shaft seemed to throb and the big purple head twitched.

I whimpered and then suddenly moaned as I felt fingers slid across my clit and into me. With her other hand Worthless gently kneaded my breasts.

Misogyny waved his dick under my chin, letting my drool wet his head and slide down his shaft. The veins seemed to pulse faster and I would have sworn they grew bigger, filling with fluid. His balls were the size of goose eggs.

Tenderly, he places his hands on both sides of my face and then slams forward without warning. He laughs as I choke, gagging as his gigantic cock hits the back of my throat, my eyes watering.

'Oh, you fucking cumrag, this is going to be fun.'

He slides all the way out and than rams forward again, the gag stopping me from closing my mouth and his strong hands preventing me from turning my face away. He pulls out and then shoves in, starting a repetitive motion punctuated by my gagging and the stupid wet glugging sound as his cock works in and out. All this is broken by my occasional gasp and moan as Worthless fingers me and plays with my breasts and the little bells pulling my pussy open sing.

Something about the way he tastes is intoxicating, I know I should be repulsed but damn I want this.

My senses and mind overwhelmed I barely notice Sadist return to the table. I try to beg no as I see him pick up a butt plug. Nothing has ever been in my bottom and I know the one he is using is an electro toy. He pours lube on the wide plug and steps from view.

I feel his hand on my left cheek as he slowly pushes the plug into my anus. I have read plenty about anal sex and try to relax and it really bothers me to find that I like it. I start to shudder in orgasm and then clench up when Sadist turns the plug on.

12