Slap Me Around Some, Please.

Story Info
A romantic evening turns into a different kind of love fest.
1.5k words
3.89
22.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While you're at work one day, I decide to go over to your house. I go inside and put my bag down in the living room next to the couch so you'll know I'm there when you get home. I go into your room and take off my clothes. I crawl into your bed and take a much-needed nap.

When you get home, I'm laying on my belly, propped up on my elbows, reading. Still completely naked. You stand in the door looking at me and smile. I roll over and stretch and smile at you.

Without a word, I get up, take your hand, and pull you into the bathroom. I start the shower to let it heat up, walk back over to you, and start taking your clothes off. When you're completely naked, I pull you into the shower.

I stand behind you and start rubbing your shoulders and back. I kiss the back of your neck, and we wash each other in the shower, kissing, touching each other, and laughing the whole time.

When we're done, we get out of the shower, dry off, and I tell you to go lay on your bed on your stomach. I grab one of your t-shirts, a pair of boxers, and my favorite bottle of lotion, then join you. I sit just off to your right side, get a coating of lotion on each palm, and start massaging your back. I rub my slippery hands up and down your back, rub all of the tension out of your shoulders and arms, and start massaging your legs and feet. When I'm done with those, I ask you to turn over.

You lay on your back and look up at me with your gorgeous eyes and I smile. I position myself above your head and start massaging your temples and head. I move down your arms, than the fronts of your thighs, your shins, and your feet. After you're completely relaxed, I lay beside you and smile. You kiss me.

The kiss is the perfect end to the massage, so I think. You shift me so that I'm on top of you, and begin kissing me harder, more passionately. I wrap my legs around yours, the movement causing your stiff erection to enter me. I sigh. You moan at the tightness and wetness of my pussy. I giggle.

"Oops," I say. "I didn't mean for that to happen."

I raise myself off of you, pull the covers up, and slide under them. My hands still slippery from the lotion, I wrap them around your hard cock and begin stroking you. Surprisingly, you're still growing and getting harder.

I slowly slide my tongue up and down the length of your shaft and you shiver. My hot breath and tongue is just too much. I tease the tip of your hard cock with my tongue and you place your hand on the back of my head. I slowly start to bob my head up and down, taking more of your dick into my mouth with each stroke. You, not being able to handle it anymore, push my head so that I take the whole thing into my mouth. With your hard cock buried in my throat, all you can do is sigh. I bob my head, deep-throating you, and you thrust, fucking my face while I swirl my tongue around your width. The tempo speeds up and you moan. I sense your balls tightening and know what is coming. I pull back, again just teasing the tip. You groan, your verbal skills having long ago been reduced to groans, moans, and sighs.

Your primal nature takes over, and again you push my head down. This time however, I'm ready for what's to come. I deep throat you, and you shoot load after load of hot cum into my waiting mouth and throat. I swallow each and every drop, then continue to lick and tease you after you're done. You becoming somewhat hard again, I come out from under the covers and give you a devilish grin.

"You're too much," you laugh. "You can never get enough, can you?"

"Not enough of you," I smile. "Never."

I climb on top of you, straddling you, and lean back. You get a perfect view of my perky breasts and tight pussy. Your cock instantly grows. I wrap my hand around it, yet again, and line it up with my dripping wet pussy. You watch as your stiff pole disappears into my little pussy in one movement. The tight, hot, soaking wet hole surrounding your entire dick overwhelms you. You hold onto my hips and try to thrust inside me. I don't let you. You quickly understand that this is going to go how I want it to go.

"Oh, baby," I sigh, glad we're doing this. "You feel amazing."

I slowly start sliding my slippery pussy up and down the length of your hard shaft. I increase the tempo and you moan. I stop, and turn around so you can watch my tight ass while I ride you.

I lean forward and pin your hands above your head, securing them to the headboard with the belt I had taken off of you in the bathroom. My tight pussy squeezes your hard cock as it slowly slides up and down your length and you fight against your bonds. You moan and groan and I can tell you're getting close. I climb off, go back under the covers, and begin to suck on your cock. I suck all of my juices off of you, and you pull down the covers to watch. I begin to deep throat you again and you again start fucking my face. My tight throat and hot mouth grasping your cock is too much, you're about to cum. Again, I stop and climb back up to eye level. You're still fighting the bonds. I ask you if you want to be released and you give me a speechless nod. I untie you.

Before I can realize what is happening, my hands are the ones that are now tied to the headboard. I don't understand how you tied me up that fast.

"Let me gooo," I whine.

"No," you reply. "You tied me up, now it's your turn."

You hover over my chest, your hard cock just out of range of my talented lips. Then suddenly, you shove your cock down my throat, almost gagging me. You start thrusting in my mouth, each stroke going deeper and deeper into my throat. I fight the belt that is keeping my hands from stroking your pole and massaging your balls. My pussy grows wetter with every thrust. You pull your cock out of my mouth, just in time to cum all over my face and chest. You clean me up, then continue to torture me.

I moan, sigh, and squirm as you circle my hard little clit with a finger. Just as I'm about to cum, you stop. I moan and frown, not able to say anything. You pull my legs up, placing them around your waist, and ram your big dick into my tight pussy in one thrust. You lean down and begin to thrust as hard as you can inside me. I bite down onto your shoulder as hard as I can. You moan and almost cum inside me.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that one, little girl," you say, slapping my face. "That's just wrong."

You untie my hands, turn me over, and shove my face into the pillow. You shove your cock into my pussy from behind, knowing it will hurt due to your size. I cry out, but the sound is muffled due to the pillow under my face. You spank me once, hard, knowing how much I like the pain. I moan and whimper. You begin thrusting, pain and pleasure shooting through my body with every thrust. You rake your nails down my back. My back arches, my pussy clenches, and muffled screams come from the pillow as I cum.

"You like that, bitch?" you ask, tauntingly. "You want some more?"

"MHMMMMmmm...." trails off from the pillow where you still hold my head.

You grab my throat, cock still inside me, and pull me up so my face is beside yours. With your other hand you pinch my nipples while biting my shoulder. I moan and whimper, unable to say anything due to the viselike death grip on my throat. You thrust like you never have before, the new angle pleasing both of us, until you're about to explode. You shove my face back into the pillow, spank me, rake your nails down my back once again, and shove your pole into my ass as I cum. My screams echo throughout the room even though my face is buried. You blow multiple loads into my virgin ass and gasp my name. You pull out, collapse on top of me, and gather me into your arms. I look down and laugh at all of our bruises and bite marks.

"You sure know how to please a girl," I smile. "This was amazing."