Slapshot

Story Info
Young virgin has fun at the rink.
1.3k words
4.04
56.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I've always been a bit of a tomboy. Rather than play with dolls and have tea parties, I was playing with Tonka trucks and climbing trees. And then there was hockey. My first and probably strongest love. It seems fitting that it also brought me another first, this one of the sensual nature.

I met John when I was a sophomore at a large Midwestern university. I was 19, he was a junior at 20. He had just transferred in from a local community college and was looking for a friend. We had a 9am psych lecture on Mondays and Wednesdays. He seemed like a nice guy, not oppressively smart, but smart enough to have great conversations. We talked a lot outside of class. After a week or so, I really wanted him badly. And still being a virgin, I wanted him to be my first. And he was really good looking. Not like rock star gorgeous, but muscular and toned and with the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen.

Now, at the time I was playing hockey with my friends every Friday night at midnight, the only time we could get ice time anywhere. One of my friends worked at the ice rink, he let us in after closing. After a few weeks of classes, I invited John to play with us some night. Little did I know how much playing would go on.

John showed up that Friday night. As he and the other guys went into the locker room to change, I went to mine and put on my jersey and skates. Just thinking about John getting naked in the other room got me really turned on. I got so excited I nearly missed the puck drop.

We played a hard game that night. John, being the new guy, got beat up pretty good. Kind of a trial to see if he was good enough to play with us next week. He was not just a good looking guy, he could really play. After the first period, I skated over to him and asked him how he liked the league. He said, "It's been a blast. But when does the real fun start?" Then he leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before we started the second period.

I was still reeling from the kiss when I saw John skating towards me with the puck. The natural player I was, I raced to take it away. Needless to say, John ended up tripping me and sending me flying into the boards. I smacked my shoulder pretty good and had to come out of the game for a few minutes to catch my breath. John was really concerned about me, he wanted to take me to the hospital. I told him I was fine, and just five minutes later I did the same thing to him. All's fair in love and war.

After the game I went to change, but found the women's locker room locked. No one had a key, so I decided to use the men's. Usually, I'm not modest when it comes to the opposite sex, but knowing that John was in there made me think twice about getting naked in front of the guys. I waited for everyone to clear out before going in. Just as I was getting ready to take off my bra and panties, mind you they were really unflattering, I heard someone turn on the shower. I jumped and looked for a place to hide, but it was too late. I saw John out of the corner of my eye. He had changed into a blue wool sweater and a pair of jeans. He came over to me and put his arms around my waist.

"God, you're so beautiful right now," he said as he bent down to kiss me. I was caught completely off guard. It just felt so good. I opened my mouth a little wider and let my tongue meet his. We must have kissed like that for 15 minutes or so when he started cupping my breasts. Not too hard, just enough to make me dripping wet. All the while he was tasting every inch of my neck with his mouth. Before I could say anything, he had undone my bra and let it fall to the floor. Taking one of my now rock hard nipples in his mouth, he suckled it like a baby. I was in heaven, it felt so good.

It was about now that I noticed the rather large bulge in his pants, and decided I wanted a look. I slowly undid the button on his jeans and teasingly pulled down the zipper. He was wearing blue plaid boxers, but they didn't stay on for long. He was impossibly huge. I just had to have a taste. I took his huge cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I must confess I was a bit nervous at this point, I had never done anything like this before and wanted to get it right. I sucked and swirled and ran my fingers down his legs until he started to shudder. "I'm gonna cum!" he shouted in my ear and then it happened. Loads of the creamy white stuff came crashing down my throat, I had no choice but to swallow every drop.

"That was the best blowjob of my life," he said after he had recovered from his massive orgasm. "Now it's your turn little lady." He laid me back on the bench and began to kiss me anew. By this point the locker room was in a haze of steam and fog, due to the running shower. He used his mouth in so many delicious ways. He kissed my neck, nibbled my ear, and then proceeded once again to my breasts. God, he was wonderful! As he sucked my nipples, I felt his hand traveling down my stomach down, down to my dripping sex. He played with the outer folds of my labia as he kissed his way down there. I felt his tongue on my clit and nearly passed out. His tongue flicked over it over and over, when I felt his fingers begin to penetrate me. I had never felt like this before. He nibbled on my clit while fingering me and it didn't take long for me to completely lose control. I felt a warmth radiate out from that place all through my body. I shuddered and shook and screamed his name. My first real orgasm, and God, was it good.

It seems in the meantime, John had gotten hard again. Really hard. He picked my up and carried me to the shower. The hot water felt so good against my skin. "I want to make love to you," he said as he laid me down under the jets. "I need to tell you something first," I interjected. "I'm still a virgin."

"You are?" he asked. I was pretty self-conscious about it. "Don't worry, I'll be very gentle" he promised. I guess I was pretty lucky I was on the pill, as we didn't have a condom. At that point neither of us cared. I trusted him and opened my legs wide. I felt him get on top of me and put his throbbing member just inches away from my sex. He looked into my eyes and started to push forward. Inching himself in, he hit my maidenhead and stopped. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "I want you to be my first John," I replied. Then he pushed with one long, hard stroke and broke through my barrier. I screamed in pain for one brief moment, and then it was gone. Now, intense pleasure had taken it's place. He stared sliding in and out of me, and I started bucking my hips in return. We picked up the pace, and soon I felt like I was going to come again. Apparently, he did too. We both came together and collapsed on the floor, letting the hot water wash us clean. Later, after we had both dressed and were getting ready to leave, I heard him say, "Want to do this again next week?"