Slave

Story Info
Mistress interviews a potential slave.
3.1k words
4.6
34.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked in the door and dropped his bags. He stood tall and somewhat defiant – very unlike all the others I interviewed that day. I got up form my desk and chair, clipboard in hand. I walked around him and made my notes: height, 5 feet ten inches; estimated weight, 170 – all muscle; hair and eyes, blue black and deep brown; skin, caramel. 'What a sight,' I thought as I circled him.

"Name?" I snapped crisply after I made my notes. I continued to pace around him. I saw that it made him nervous. I liked that. My heels made me nearly as tall as he was. The delicate swish of my short leather skirt against my thigh high nylons made his head turn. I smiled to myself. His eyes followed my silk shirt; the fabric pulled tight across my chest.

"Trigg, - my Lady," he answered evenly. I caught his slight hesitation. None of the other applicants called me that. Many said "Mistress," "Madam," or even simply calling my name. None called me "my Lady." I became curious, intrigued. I stopped my pacing in front of him. I leaned against my desk and took off my glasses. I took a good hard look. I raised an eyebrow to the hard nipples poking out from his thin undershirt. I watched growing bulge in his well worn jeans. 'Hmm,' I thought, 'This one is very different from the rest.'

"Why did you bring your bags?" I asked. "Do you really think I will choose you?"

"No, my Lady," he said breathlessly. The bulge in his pants grew by the moment. "But I brought them anyway," he finished.

"Why?" I snapped. I enjoyed watching him squirm. 'He's arrogant,' I thought to myself. That fact alone made me want to break him all the more. I continued my planned interview.

"Because - " he hesitated again, groping for the words. "Because I need to please you, my Lady."

"Is that so? " I mocked. "Well, let's see what you have to offer me, yes? Undress. Now"

With deliberate slowness, he took off his clothes piece by piece. The boots came off first, then his socks, jeans and undershirt. Off came his overstuffed jock strap. 'Yes, indeed,' I purred to myself. His hot naked body stood before me. I got up and walked to my chair. I sat and donned my glasses again. His skin barely kept the thick muscles of his body in place. His rock hard nipples jutted out and offered themselves to me. His thin torso did nothing to hide his apparent strength. His sculptured legs involuntarily flexed under my scrutiny. I managed to control myself. His thick cock began to stiffen under my gaze.

With a coldness that surprised even myself, I said only one word to him, "Hold." I picked up the phone on my desk. I paged my secretary and spoke at some length on rescheduling the rest of my day. I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye. I looked from my schedule book and gave him a hard look. His face froze. I saw goose bumps rise on his chest. He stopped smiling. His cock jumped involuntarily. I graced him with a small smile. I finished my conversation and hung up. I stood and walked to him again. I walked around him never touching his body. Yes, I did want to try this one out.

"On your hands and knees," I ordered. I stopped behind him and watched his tight ass. The skin was firm and dimpled. "Ass up," I snapped. Within two seconds his chest hit the floor. "Bear down," I said. He complied in short order. I knew I liked him then. The view of his ass crack was delicious. I wanted to see how far he would go. "Now, spread your cheeks with your hands," I said. I watched again as he obeyed my command. To my surprise, his little hole winked at me several times with excitement. His erect cock throbbed. I knew he was my new toy then.

I went back to my desk and pulled the file I had on him. His application was intact. I walked around this "Trigg" as I read over his new file. From the form I found out all his desires, dislikes, kinks, abilities, past relationships and best of all his safeword, "baby." I felt the excitement build in me. I dropped his file back on the desk and decided on the last pat of the interview.

Plan in mind, I reached into a side drawer and picked out my lightest thinnest rod. I went back to his kneeling form. I saw the nervous sweat trickle down his back. I lifted my skirt just a little and straddled his tense body. Between my legs was his tender ass. With relish I delivered four sharp cracks to his exposed bottom in slow succession. With the first blow Trigg tried to stifle his cries. By the last blow he couldn't hold it in any longer. What a sweet cry it was. I felt my juices flow. I moved from my position and bent to his ear. I saw a single tear fall down his cheek.

"Never. Make. Me. Wait." I whispered.

"Yes, my Lady," he said hoarsely as I took the rod and tapped it very lightly on his ass. I rubbed it on his little hole and grinned at the chills it gave him. "Yes, my Lady," he said again in a whisper.

"I'm glad we understand each other," I breathed in his ear. "Now, here are your duties. You are to exercise everyday for thirty minutes. Eat when you are hungry. Drink when you are thirsty. Relieve yourself if you must. Starting now your mouth and your prick have only one purpose – my pussy. Clear?"

"Yes, my Lady," He answered meekly.

"Good," I snapped. "Now get up and get dressed." I walked way from his kneeling form and sat at my desk. I watched him stand unsteadily. I then ignored him as I threw away the rest of the applications. As I set my desk to rights I saw that smile on his face out of the corner of my eye. 'Still arrogant are we?' I said to myself.

"On second thought," I said in a cold voice. "Put on your socks and boots only." I stood and walked around my desk. I sat on the edge of it and said, "Come here." I watched him delicately walk to the desk. His boots made no sound on the floor. His white socks just peeked over the edge of the leather. His erect cock stood out before him like the prow of a ship. "Stroke that cock – but don't come," I said.

"Yes, my Lady," he answered and began to ride his fisted hand.

"That's right," I purred, "Get it nice and hard." I turned away from him and retrieved the rod. I straightened out the piles of papers on my desk and rearranged them to my liking. I heard Trigg's labored breathing and it sent ripples through my sex. I truly enjoyed this new toy. I finished fiddling around and turned back to him. The sweat dripped from his body. I decided to break him then

Taking hold of the rod, I stood and walked around him again. I stopped behind him. I tapped the rod on the backs of his knees. "Bend your knees," I said quietly and watched him obey. I leaned over to his shoulder. "C'mon," I whispered, "Don't hold back. Stroke it hard. Make it feel really good." His whole body shook. He began to grunt a little with each hard stroke. "Ah- ah!" I chided, " No holding back."

"Yes, uhn, yes, my Lady," he barely whispered. He stroked himself harder to my delight.

"Lean forward," I instructed. I directed his heaving shoulders forward with the rod. "One hand on the desk," I said. I watched excitedly as the sweat and pre-come dripped from his engorged dick. "There now," I purred, " Doesn't that feel better?"

"Yes, my Lady," he grunted. I knelt between his straining legs and pulled his ass cheeks apart. Delicately I licked each welt that lay across his skin. With trepidation I touched my tongue to his spasming hole. I nearly creamed at his shocked shouts.

"Don't stop," I snapped loudly, "and don't come." I'm sure he said "Yes, my Lady," but it was lost in his grunts groans and wheezing. The sounds of his now slick cock sliding in his hand were intoxicating. Once more I licked his tight hole and enjoyed his cries. I tried to decide if I wanted to save my more creative ideas for another time. But I decided against it. It was time to indulge myself.

I ran the rod's tip up his spine and watched him shake. I did the same with my finger and raised an eyebrow. I rudely put the same finger in his panting mouth. "Suck it," I demanded. Greedily he obliged. I pulled the dripping finder out and promptly rubbed it over his tight hole. Trigg's flexing ass clenched hard. "Relax, damnit, " I snapped, "and don't stop."

"Yes, my Lady," he whimpered. He shook his head from side to side. His pained look almost made me relent. However, I knew he thought to outlast me. I grinned and slid the finger right in his tight hole. He cried out deep and heavy. I let the sweat roll down his back and worked in another finger. I pumped the fingers hard in his ass and commanded him not to stop. Grudgingly, he obeyed and fisted himself harder. Sweat flew from his body onto the desk. His cock oozed and his balls were tight. Trigg shouted with every self-given stroke. Yes, Trigg learned fast that he would obey me. He was mine now.

I looked at the clock on the wall. Three hours had passed since this upstart had walked into my office. "That's it," I encouraged, "C'mon, you can do it for me." Where was the time going? I knew one thing for sure. Trigg's control over himself drained from him like the sweat from his body. I laid the rod down on the desk in front of Trigg and sneaked a free hand around his body. I pinched a nipple hard. Trigg's yelp was my reward. "You are mine," I whispered in his ear, "You are here for my pleasure only. Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes, my Lady!" he shouted. His self-control was nearly gone. It was time to break him completely. I disengaged my fingers and walked around to the desk

"You want to please me, don't you?" I asked nonchalantly. "You want to eat my pussy?

"Oh yes! Yes, my Lady!" he shouted. He was almost a pitiful sight. But I saw defiance still in his face. I knew what I had to do. I slid my body between him and the desk. I sat on the edge and parted my knees. I took his chin and made him focus on me.

"It's hot, you know," I stated calmly. "My pussy is hot, wet and tight. You want to taste it?" His breath came in hard gasps. His eyes glazed over at the sight of me licking my lips. He nodded not trusting his voice. I pinched his nipples and watched his control dissipate. "You want to lick my clit, don't you?" I asked. The question proved too much for him.

He began to beg me then. I knew his orgasm was close. "I can't hold it, my Lady! Please? Please!" His body shook violently. His face was twisted in desire and lust. Broken he was them, broken and mine. The defiance was gone in his face. He wanted release. Only I could give it to him. I couldn't believe how carried away I was getting. Another hour had passed. I listened to him beg me for bliss. I lifted my skirt and found that I was dripping like a leaky faucet. Now it was time.

"Not yet," I said coldly. Trigg kept pleading with me. I made out "Please" and "my Lady," but never together. His cries of mercy became unintelligible as I stripped to my nylons and shoes before him. I sat on my desk with my legs spread wide. "Ready?" I asked and put each heel on the edge on the desk. Trigg's eyes grew as large as saucers at the site of my open drenched sex. He nodded vigorously. "Come for me, then," I said, "Come right on my pussy."

Trigg screamed as the hot jets of semen erupted from his abused cock. He barely held his stance as the orgasm ripped through him. He tried to catch his breath but I didn't give him a chance. While his dick still oozed, I took his head in my hand. "Ready for your reward?" I asked sweetly. He nodded lazily. I pulled his mouth right to my come soaked pussy. " Suck it off," I ordered, "Lick me clean. That's a good boy," I purred. His hot tongue lapped up my own honey. I looked down to see his pained face. His pride was gone as I guided his tongue to the globs of his own come off my skin. I leaned down to his ear and whispered to him. "Keep stroking that cock! Good boy… Make me come and no one else will have this pleasure but you."

I could see his face fill with disgust that someone else might have me this way. Then his disgust turned to determination. His tongue redoubled its efforts. I felt it slowly caress my clit and take a long taste of my wet opening. Then I felt a strange sucking sensation. Trigg drank my overflowing juices greedily not daring to waste a drop of it. Hi hard tongue then penetrated me a little and I moaned in response. I grabbed his head and ground my crotch in his face. "That's it. Good boy," I said, "Eat that pussy, boy. Get on your knees, Eat it all," I kept up my flows of words. Trigg responded well to it. His tongue danced over my sex and gave me thrills I could only remember.

With Trigg on his knees, a supplicant before me, I discovered a very nice thing. If I stood on my toes just a little, my pussy was right at Trigg's tongue level. In my heels I had the perfect cunt slave. He and his tongue could treat me every time I came home. What a nice thought it was.

I opened my eyes to find that Trigg had nearly stopped his self-pleasuring. Casually I reached for the rod. With a quick stroke I stung his exposed ass. " Did I tell you to stop?" I asked him. "Give me your hand." I took one of his slim fingers and eased it in my tight hole. Trigg groaned. I pulled it out. "Now put that in your hole," I instructed. I watched with relish as Trigg began to bugger himself with his finger. "Don't stop," I ordered and stung him once again with the rod. I pulled his head closer to my pussy and stung him again with the rod. Trigg's tongue danced again over my clit. One fist pumped his growing cock. His other hand pumped a finger covered in my honey up his ass. Trigg was quite a site to see. I enjoyed stinging his arms and back when his self-pleasure slowed. But then something odd happened. I felt an orgasm building. None of the other applicants had ever lasted this long. Two more hours had passed. I didn't know what to expect. 'The orgasm will be huge,' I thought to myself, 'But will Trigg last until it comes?' There was only one way to find out. "Keep licking that clit," I ordered. I held the rod in my right hand and Trigg's head in my left. With every sting of the rod I gave to his back, my climax grew closer and his efforts increased. Then it hit.

Trigg's tongue pushed back the hood of my clitoris and flicked it rapidly. I felt him suck my honey hungrily. I watched him stroking his cock and pumping that finger up his ass. My legs clenched and my left hand held his mouth to my sex in an iron grip. I swear it was a reflex that I broke that rod across his back. My head fell back and I let loose a scream of delight lust and pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. Trigg relentlessly sucked my clit without stopping.

After the waves of bliss finally released me I relaxed my grip one Trigg's head. I leaned back against my desk and closed my eyes. Damn, he was good. The orgasm I had was intense to say the least. 'It would be foolish of you to treat this one badly,' I thought to myself. 'I shall have to see to it that he finds no reason to leave my service,' I resolved. While I stood there just enjoying the euphoria, Trigg never stopped licking and sucking my crotch.

" Mmm, that was good," I murmured to him. "You'll do just fine. You want to be my new pussy boy, don't you? You want to eat me out everyday?"

"Yes, my Lady," he said quickly and pulled his mouth back down to my dripping sex.

"Mmm, yes," I sighed heavily, "You will do just fine. Now let me up." I was a little surprised to hear him whine. He barely slowed his tongue on my sensitive clit. "Trigg. Now." I snapped. Unwillingly he obeyed. Smartly he kept stroking his cock as he knelt there. I could see his other hand pumping away behind him. I was very pleased.

My knees hardly supported me as I stood. I went to the phone and called my secretary. In a flash we canceled the rest of the appointments for the day. I reached in a different drawer and pulled out Trigg's new collar. It was a simple piece of leather. The silver snaps on the ends shined. There was a small curious D ring on it.

I went to Trigg's kneeling form and fastened his new identity on him. I pulled him off his knees and close to me. "What is your purpose, pussy boy?" I asked coldly.

"Your pleasure, my Lady,' he said humbly and trembling.

I love breaking in new cunt slaves.