Slave Christina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

The fifth day came and I stood there as Eva came down the stairs.

"Well, look at you! You've finished your dog food and you look different. Broken! I think you've learned your lesson, cunt!"

I nod.

"Now get changed and get this place cleaned, which includes the basement."

I shower and put on my French maid outfit and began cleaning up the place. Once that was done I was ordered to change again into fresh one.

"Your master is coming home today. Blondie has gone to pick him up and he told me to tell you to have this place spotless."

I nod.

An hour passed and the door bell rang. Eva opens it and there was Blondie and Daddy.

"Welcome back, Earl."

They talked a few minutes and then left.

"Tell the girls that our monthly orgy is still a go."

"Are you sure?"

"I just need a bit of rest. I'll be ready for tomorrow."

Eva nods and closes the door, now it was just me and Daddy. He gives me a signal and I sigh and pull down my black thong and turn around and pull up my dress as I got on all fours. I hear him unzip and approach me. He touches the branded lines on my ass.

"Ah I see that Eva did a fine job."

He inserts his penis into my asshole and begins humping me. He lets out a grunt and maintains a slow pace. Eventually I feel the liquid load enter my ass. He slaps my ass and then his left hand goes into my top and grabs my left breast and shakes it.

"Ohhhhh yes! Good to be back!"

"Yes daddy." I sigh and resign to my fate; I 'am Daddy's property and will be treated as such. I'm also Eva's, Blue's, Blondie's and the rest of the women's bitch.

To be continued...

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12