Slave

Story Info
A guy starts his journey to slavery.
785 words
3.6
29.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sloot84
sloot84
1 Followers

I walked up the driveway with my suitcase for my new life, I'd met her online, I never thought I'd move countries for someone let alone leave everyone I knew and give up complete control. At the door way I stripped down to nothing pushing all my clothes into the suitcase. I knocked on the door and got on all fours. Head to the ground ass in the air, she opened the door wearing a short skirt and a tight t shirt, sneakers and white socks. I pushed my head forward and kissed her shoes. She walked round me grabbing my cock and balls and tied them to my suitcase.

'Crawl' she ordered I began to crawl into the house dragging the suitcase painfully and slowly with my cock and balls. I crawled after her down the ball into a room. The room was empty other than the bed a door to outside the house and cameras in each corner and a speaker. I waited at the end of the bed my body prostrate waiting for her, she chained my arms out in front of me to the bed, and my legs to the end of the bed. She then pressed a button shortening the rope from my arms to the top of the bed forcing me to move onto the bed. My cock and balls stretched backwards as the heavy suitcase began to lift off the ground in order to follow my body onto the bed. I was soon stuck arms and legs chained apart, Mistress took away the suitcase untying my tortured genitals. Then she forced an o ring gag into my mouth and strapped my head in place to the bed. 'Wait here' she laughed, leaving the room.

Several hours later still stuck arms and legs chained apart, mouth stuck open with an o gag and head strapped in place. Naked and exposed cameras aimed at me waiting for Mistress to use me. My heart quickened as I heard noise behind me from the outside door being opened. I felt two huge hands on me feeling me. The man attached to the hands walked into my line of sight, he was huge and naked. His cock semi hard as it flopped in front of my face. The smell heightening what was about to happen. He pushed his cock into my mouth, as it grew larger and more erect, forcing it into me. Fear flooded through me as I began gaging, unable to pull away as he fucked my face. My eyes watered as drool ran down me, as my face was raped.

Now fully erect, he pulled out, his cock and balls covered in spit. I gasped for air and tried to prepare myself for what was about to happen. He put one hand on each of my hips as I gasped and tried to relax. His cock pushed into my asshole, feeling his bare cock as it began to violate me, knowing I was going to be used like a flesh-light. He worked into me pumping deeper and deeper till is balls slapped against me stretch my hole. Pumping harder into me before spewing cum up me filling me like a whore. He pulled out and left without a word my body covered in sweat, ass dripping with cum running down my legs, and face and chest covered in spit.

Mistress walked in wearing black gloves and knee high high-heel boots, her nipples erect and pussy slick with juice, she was clearly aroused. Bending over she smiled as her face became level with mine, she then spat into my mouth and laughed. I realised I was fully erect in her presence. She walked round me scooping cum off my legs and out of my ass before swearing it into my mouth, unable to move I tasted the man's cum and my own ass, I was disgusted by what was happening to me but aroused.

Mistress walked behind me again, her hand traced along my exposed body to my ass, then my cock, she pulled it back between my legs, my erection now in her hands. She rubbed it with her spare hand, then began to smash down onto my cock and balls. I spasmed and struggled and yelped in pain. She caressed my cock again rubbing it, then started to punch and smash them, pain shooting again through me making me feeling like vomiting then making me feel like passing out. Within five minutes I was dizzy from the abuse my mouth dry, my cock flaccid and my balls swollen and bruised from the attention. Mistress left the room.

Please let me know how you want me to continue this story

sloot84
sloot84
1 Followers