Slave Academy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just about delirious as he slams his dick into my ass. I can feel his fingers moving inside me, as if they're trying to touch his cock through the thin wall of flesh separating my cunt and my ass, his thumb on my clit. He pulls on my hair and my steel collar with his other hand, and I bend my head back obediently in response, so that I don't choke. I scream again as I come, and he laughs and unloads into my ass a few seconds later, collapsing across my back, biting my shoulder.

"You're one prime piece of fuckmeat, my pretty slut. You're going to train up great; we'll find you a master who will really appreciate you, and we'll get a good price for you. Win-win."

He slaps me on the ass and rolls me onto my back; I'm so exhausted I can't move below the waist, I'm shaking like a leaf. I've never been reamed like this before; but this is how slaves are used, I see that now, so I'd better get accustomed to being fucked by real masters, real men; the guys I'd been with would never have dared to do me the way this man just did. He'd taken me as if by right, as if I were just a piece of property he could do with as he pleased. That's what it means to be a slave.

Unbelievably, my cunt is still throbbing hard, aching to be filled again, and I lift my hips to him, writhing on the bed against my restraints, mouth open, mutely begging.

He laughs, knowing I want him to fuck me again, but he kisses me on my bare and swollen mound, flicks my clit bar with his tongue, leaves me chained to the bed and locks the cage door behind him.

When he's gone, I have no trouble falling asleep, even chained. I've been taken by force and used hard, and I enjoyed every minute of it. This is my life now, and tomorrow my training begins. But tonight...tonight I took my first step to becoming a slave.

And I like it.

To be continued...if you want...

12