Slave Becomes Dog for an Evening

Story Info
My girlfriend insists I become her dog for the evening.
2.7k words
4.36
53.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we were in for an evening of kinky Sub/Dom fun. Both my girlfriend and I liked to be dominated if given the choice, but we've settled on a system of taking turns and tonight was my turn to be sex-slave for the evening.

We like to build up to the main event, so at just after four, the preparations start. Jodie, my girlfriend, orders me to strip so that she could inspect my cock and balls. Just to wind me up, she concludes that I'm not quite smooth enough for her liking despite my having carefully shaved my nether regions that very morning, so orders me to shave again and this time insists on watching me do it.

Once re-shaved and re-inspected, Jodie produces a large metal ring from her pocket.

"This'll be fun," she announces, "soon those super-smooth balls of yours will be swinging lower than a couple of melons in a shopping bag."

She proceeds to secure what turns out to be a ball-stretching weight around my man sack. I could feel my balls trying desperately to adjust position inside my scrotum in an effort to resist this unexpected and rather heavy new attachment every time I moved, it feels at the same time painful and erotic.

"One last thing," she says, "a little something for that cute little poop hole of yours."

She pulls out a small black butt plug which she lubes up with spit before getting me to bend over and accept into my ass, causing my already hard cock to twitch with pleasure.

"Now, I've drawn up a list of chores for you," she says handing me a piece of paper, "I want you to complete them fully nude and fully stiff at all times."

The chores are pretty mundane household tasks- vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom etc. but I had the sneaking suspicion that they were chosen specifically to make my cock and now stretched balls quiver around between my legs as much as possible, for Jodie's amusement.

About an hour later, tasks complete, Jodie suggests that in order to keep by cock stiff, I was to watch porn on my laptop until dinner time but that I could only choose videos where a man is being dominated by a woman or women, and that I wasn't under any circumstances to 'spill seed'.

At 7 o' clock, Jodie appears from upstairs wearing a very short skirt, black stockings, high heels and a black leather bra, just as a guy in a video is being ass-fucked by a women wearing a strapon whilst her totally nude friend videotapes the action with a camcorder.

"Hmm, that could almost be a premonition," she says cryptically, producing a leather collar and buckling it tightly around my neck. To this, she clicks into place a metal chain-linked leash, "time for dinner, slave."

Now all fours, I'm led towards the kitchen. She sits at the kitchen table and pours herself a large glass of red wine.

"First, you can make my dinner," she says, "I'll have chicken salad, the ingredients are on the counter, slave."

As she sips her wine, Jodie lifts her short skirt revealing her shaved cunt. Smiling, she starts to gently rub her clit with an index finger, making sure I notice.

"You'd better not let that pathetic cock go limp while your making my dinner, slave," she says, "and keep your legs spread, I want to see those balls dangling at all times."

I carefully fry up the chicken, making sure I don't burn my stiff member on the hot pan. Every now and then Jodie takes a picture of my cock and balls with her phone just for kicks. When finished cooking, I lay out the food in front of her on the table.

"Now, I'll need some of your special home-made salad dressing," she says holding out her plate, "just a squirt right here please." I knew what she meant just by the look on her face.

"And be careful," she adds, "I don't want you to use it all up, if you know what I mean."

I start to stroke my cock, Jodie joins in by squeezing my balls. I reach the point where I'm right on the edge of shooting my load. A bead of pre-cum starts to form on my piss slit and gritting my teeth, I manage to shoot just one small helping of gizz right onto Jodie's salad before skilfully managing to shut off my internal spunk valve without the floodgates opening; I was so pleased with myself.

"Mmm, that looks yummy," she says picking up a cum drizzled lettuce leaf and crunching it between her teeth, "now lick my clit while I eat."

As Jodie tucks into her chicken salad, I tuck into her juicy shaved slit under the table.

"You've really got me wet," says Jodie finishing up her meal, "I'm really loving having you on a leash, but I think we can take things to the next level." She pulls out a bag, again my cock twitches in anticipation.

"As you love being on a leash so much," she says, "you are going to be my doggy for the evening."

She pulls out a large rubber butt plug that has one end that looks exactly like a puppy's tail.

"This should open you up a little wider," she says, "and I'll need you nice and wide for what I have planned for later," again she doesn't elaborate.

Jodie turns me around and bends me over with a tug on the leash. She pulls out the small black plug and reaches across the table for the butter. She pushes her finger into the soft salty grease and smears it around my eager butt hole, with only a little initial resistance she manages to pop the doggy bung right into place.

"There," she exclaims, "Doggy can now show me how he walks on all fours," I get down on the floor.

"Wag that tail," she orders, "and those cute balls too."

The plug feels huge inside me and every time I try to wag the tail, the weight on my balls flies in the opposite direction, the sensation is amazing.

"Wait, I MUST get some video of this," she insists, pushing her phone down to my butt hole. "Come on, wag for your mistress, slave boy." As humiliating as this felt, I did as ordered.

"Now, let's sort out some food for my cute little doggy," Jodie announces. She cuts up some fried chicken and places it in a metal dog bowl.

"Oh," she says, "I think this needs some of your special home-made Secret Sauce, this time I'll help myself." I was now more than a little apprehensive. Ok, I'd managed to control my cum flow once, but to do it again, to order and so soon, was a big ask.

She places the bowl on the floor and with me on all fours, proceeds to masturbate my cock to the point of near orgasm. I groan in an attempt to warn her of my impending climax. She stops pumping but not before I shoot a thick wad of cum right onto my food.

"Oops!" she says, "I hope that's not too much sauce, cos I want to see you eat up all your food like a good dog and to lick the bowl clean afterwards too." Jodie's sadistic side was coming to the fore but to be honest, that made me even more excited.

At this point, however, my balls feel just a little drained and Jodie notices my cock's sudden limpness.

"Oh, it looks like my doggy is going to need a little help to get through his meal." Jodie produces a vibrator from her handbag and switching it to max, starts to prod my cock and balls with it; needless to say my stiff boner soon returns.

I'm not a huge fan of eating my own spunk, but I was so turned on at this point that I was game for just about anything. So without thinking about it too much, I gobble the whole lot down and lick my bowl clean as ordered.

"Good doggy," exclaims Jodie, "you really enjoyed that didn't you. Next time I'm going to make you eat a whole bowl of that delicious home-made sauce all on it's own!" I lick my lips in an attempt to get the taste of my own cum out of my mouth. "Now let's go for walkies."

She proceeds to lead me around the house on the leash. Every now and then she stops and sits, spreads her legs and demands that I lick her slit. Back in the living room, she switches on her laptop and bends over on the coffee table.

"Now doggy can lick my asshole while I watch porn." She tugs me into position with the leash.

After what must have been a good half hour of licking her puckered rosebud and catching glances of numerous strapon clad women dominate their slaves over her shoulder on the laptop, Jodie reaches around and pulls her pussy lips apart.

"Now you can fuck me for a bit, doggy." I grab my still stiff cock, slide it into her wet opening and start to slide in and out. My weight burdened balls ricochet off her clit with every movement, it feels great. After a short while, I start moaning as I approach the edge of climax and Jodie takes this as a signal to suddenly pull away.

'No cumming yet doggy!, I have plans for you." Jodie gets up, "lets take a little walk upstairs."

This time she leads me up to the top bedroom in the house which she has evidently prepared in advance. Still on all fours, I look around the room. On the large coffee table in the middle of the sparsely lit room there is a huge black rubber dildo. I look around and Jodie is switching on a camcorder which is resting on a tripod. The camcorder provides a live feed to a large screen which is positioned just in front of the coffee table, I'm suddenly a little apprehensive.

"Don't worry slave," she exclaims, "I know your feelings about wanting to keep anonymous, that's why I've got you this." She pulls out a leather fetish hood which looks exactly like a dog's head with zip for mouth and two pointy leather ears. She places it on my head and fastens it around the back of my head. "Up on the table, there's a good boy."

I tentatively jump up on the podium; Jodie takes the camcorder off the tripod and proceeds to film my private parts- my butt plug tail, my stretched ball sack and throbbing member. Through the eye holes in the leather hood I can see everything in close-up detail on the screen, she secures the camera back on the tripod.

"And now for my disguise," she adds. I could see that Jodie was now donning a black wig with low fringe and sunglasses. She removes her skirt and straps a leather harness around her waist into which she secures the big black rubber dong, my cock stiffens in anticipation. "Now let's begin the show," she announces making her way, dildo in hand, into shot.

She pats me on the head and unzips my doggy mouth open, "suck on this slave dog!" she says proceeding to slide the long black dong inside.

I do so, but almost gag at it's sheer girth in my mouth. She continues to thrust it in and out for a good five minutes before retreating into a dark corner of the room.

Almost immediately, she reappears brandishing a leather riding crop and proceeds to aim multiple blows directly in the vicinity of my ass and balls, I writhe in pain. She then produces some nipple clamps which she clips onto each of my tits, again my body twists in agonising ecstasy, "this is going to make fun viewing," says Jodie with a cheeky smile.

"Ok, this movie needs more action," she suddenly announces. "First, let's see how that asshole is coming along." She grabs the engorged puppy tail with two fingers and twists it until it releases from my tight orifice, it gives a distinct pop as it pulls away.

"Oh, I've got to get this on video," she says excitedly. She holds the camera over my butt revealing on the screen what she was so pleased about- my gaping asshole, opening and closing involuntarily like a fish gasping for air. "This is going to look great," she announces as she once again positions the camcorder on the tripod facing my sorry crack.

"I feel so in heat," she announces excitedly as she offers up the strapon to my winking butt eye.

Before beginning to impale me, she lubes up both the dildo's shaft and my awaiting ass ring. She begins to slide the monster member into place, it was one of those dildos that had quite a thin tip which gets thicker and thicker along it's shaft and as she proceeds, I could feel every new inch opening me up wider and wider.

"Fuck!" I shout.

"You have to take the whole length doggy," Jodie responds, "like the good doggy you are."

Once fully inserted, she starts to thrust the rubber dong in and out of it's new home while pulling the leash back; I thought my ass was going to burst. Eventually, she stops and pulls out quickly.

"Gotta record this," she says reaching again for the camcorder. My asshole gape was now truly massive, it was now convulsing on a quite disturbing scale- open, closed, open, closed. Jodie proceeds to spit into the hole repeatedly as if trying to ascertain the distance to the bottom of an abyss.

"Wow," she exclaims, "that's quite a sight." When the spasming calms, she pops my puppy tail back into place.

"And now for the climax that every good porn movie needs," she announces. She takes off her strapon and releases her pert tits from her bra, so that she's now totally naked apart from stockings and high heels. She pulls me by the leash off the podium and climbs up herself.

Facing the camera, she smears lube all over her shaved twat and ass hole and proceeds to finger herself. My cock, still in shock from it's recent anal pounding, begins to twitch to life once again. Jodie bends onto all fours whilst still fingering herself.

"I haven't told you this before," she says, "but one of my oldest fantasies is being fucked up the ass by a dog." She slaps one of her butt cheeks, "here boy!"

I make my way over and position myself so that my now rock-hard cock is waiting impatiently just outside her pink tight sphincter. As I look forward, I can see every detail of this scene in full high definition on the screen; "now fuck me Doggy!" she commands.

I slide my aching rod inch by inch into her tight poop canal and begin to slowly thrust in and out. I had now been stiff for hours and was itching for final release. The weight on my scrotum bounces joyfully against Jodie's pussy. As we both reach climax, I feel my hot load spurt into Jodie's opening and fill it to the hilt.

I eventually pull away my member, releasing spunk all over the coffee table. Not wanting to waste a photo opportunity, Jodie turns her ass to camera and pulls her butt cheeks apart, more cum bubbles then erupts from her hole and spills out down her legs.

With one finger and looking straight to camera, she picks up a huge dollop of semen, places it in her mouth and licks her lips, I'll give it to Jodie, sometimes she can be quite the porn star.

Well, that night Jodie definitely pushed our sex life to another level. It was my job next session to top what she had done to me and I think I just about managed it, but that's a whole other story for another day.

The movie she shot got 95% likes on a popular porn site; to be honest I get quite turned on thinking that people are getting off on looking at my stiff cock and gaping asshole, not to mention my doggy style ass-fucking skills.