Slave Boy

Story Info
She finally pushes him too far.
1.2k words
3.37
48k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had one vice, it was always you. And you knew it. I was sure that if I ever stopped teasing you long enough you would manage to catch me with my guard down. So, I never stopped.

I'd heard that you had started teaching. At first the thought was humorous. You?! Teaching?! Please! The more I thought about it the more the thought turned serious. You'd be wearing "respectable" clothes. Possibly with a tie. Oh now there was a thought. It was then I realized just how long it had been since I'd seen you. I wondered if you'd recognize me if you passed me on the street . . . If I were in your class . . .

I was eager to find out and to pick up where I'd left off...teasing you. It didn't take long to find out where and when you'd be teaching. I knew the campus like the back of my hand.

Now, what to wear. Should I go for the innocent look or perhaps something a bit more daring? The innocent look was out - you knew me too well for that. The best route, I decided, was to go straight for the kill and get your attention quick. I found the shortest skirt I owned, a low cut shirt, a black lacy bra, and the highest high heels I could find.

Walking into your class room I got a lot of stares. Sitting as near center of the room as possible one of your students attempted a conversation. He said he'd never seen me before and wanted to know what I was doing after class. I told him I was there to observe and that I'd be doing you after class. He stared blankly and then returned to his seat.

I started to get a bit antsy, squirming and such. Was I really going to do this? At last you walked into the room. You hadn't seen me yet - there was still time to leave. Part of my brain was telling me to stay and finish what I started and the other half was telling me to run FAST. I couldn't breathe or think. This was going to be a long class.

You began lecturing and I attempted to make eye contact. This wasn't working. I leaned forward making sure you had a good view of my cleavage. That did it! I grinned knowing I had your full attention. Licking my lips I winked and smiled. I thought you were going to stop class right there. You didn't, but you sure did hurry through.

After most everyone had left I noticed the boy who had tried to start a conversation was sticking around. I explained that if he and his friends didn't leave I would tie them up and spank their bottoms for an entire weekend. They almost took me up on that. They finally left.

I then turned and walked towards you.

"Professor I had some questions about your lecture. I am not sure I understood the material."

"Well I want to make sure my students have every opportunity to pass my class perhaps you should come back to my office and I can help you there." Unlocking the door you offered me a seat.

"Now then Miss.?"

"Oh, it's just Lola."

"Alright then Lola, what is it you didn't understand about today's material?"

"Well sir, as you may have noticed this was the first class I have attended."

"Yes, and it's well into the semester young lady."

"I know sir, I'm just afraid I am too far behind to possibly catch up. Is there perhaps anything I could do for extra credit?" I leaned forward and gave you an innocent look. "Anything at all?"

"I'm afraid that you'd need to repeat the class to get any credit from me."

"Oh" I said disappointed.

"But perhaps you could do a bit of extra studying between now and then to have a head start for next semester. I'd be happy to help you with that."

"That sounds wonderful Professor. When can we start?" I sat back and slowly parted my legs. You looked a bit shocked.

"Just what the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Trying to get a passing grade in your class, slave boy." I laughed and realized just how long it had been since I'd called you slave boy. I walked towards you and sat on the edge of your desk crossing my legs. My skirt had lifted enough to see the straps of my garter belt. "Do you like my shoes slave boy?"

"Oh yes mistress, they are very nice."

"Take them off." You began removing the shoes. "Would you mind too much to rub my feet slave boy?"

"I'd love to, mistress." I stared down from the desk and grinned.

"You know mistress, I think this teasing bit is a bit old? I mean - it was fun for a while but I'm just not going to be able to assist you if you don't give me something more. After all, don't you think I deserve it."

"You little prick how dare you. I will tell you what you deserve and what you don't. It's a good thing I came to let you fuck me anyway." I heard an audible growl escape your lips.

"That is what you want isn't it slave boy? To have hold of my tight pussy and fuck me senseless? Would that make up for all the teasing I did?" With that you pushed me back on the desk and stared in my eyes.

"That might begin to make up for it but no amount of fucking will ever come close to compensating what you do to me. I'm taking what I want no more teasing from you."

You jerked your pants down and pulled out your thick cock. We glared at each other. Without warning you slammed into my tight cunt. My head began spinning I couldn't believe this was finally happening. You were being very slow and diligent, possibly trying to drive me insane.

You took a nipple into your mouth and bit down while rubbing my clit. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Damn slave boy you really are a pansy - is that all you've got?"

You didn't like that comment much. Pinning my hands over my head you slammed into my cunt hard and fast. That was all I could take. My head began spinning and my body felt like it was on fire. I felt years of frustration and lust release from my body. Closing my eyes I sighed in contentment.

I stood to leave. As I reached the door I turned back around and smirked. "See you in class professor!"

The next morning I woke to the wailing of the alarm clock. Sitting up in bed trying to clear my head I thought about what had transpired. I remembered the skimpy outfit and the attempted seduction gone bad. I remembered how amazing it was just to have the sexual tension released between us and how I couldn't get enough of you. It was then I realized you weren't there. It was then I realized it was all just a dream.