Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

Once in Master's penthouse I am led to a room that has a doctor's examination table in the centre with some dozen or so comfortable arm chairs scattered about it. The Asian slave produces the key for my high heels to unlock them. My arms are released from behind me and I am laid back on the cold black leather of the table.

Thick leather straps bind me there, my wrists are locked by my side and a wide strap is tightened across my forehead to hold my head still, yet more straps are tightened across my waist and chest. Strong hands lift my legs to put my heels into the cold steel of the stirrups so that more leather can bind them there. I find myself bound with my knees up and legs spread wide, fully displayed on the table. I can't believe how hot I am, my cunt juice flows out of me and down my ass as I lie in my bondage. "I shouldn't be feeling this way!" I scream out in my mind.

Master enters the room with five of the other bidders, four of the men along with the rude woman. They sit in the chairs and make themselves comfortable while Master walks to stand between my legs. He unzips his pants to pull out his cock and without any ceremony he plunges himself into me until the thick head presses against my maidenhood. He smiles down at me and thrusts deeper taking my virginity and filling me with his cock. I feel the pain of him making me a woman and then I feel muscles that I didn't know I have milking the fat cock filling my cunt. I realize that he truly is my Master now; he is claiming me as his own. He thrusts his thick and very long cock into me and I have trouble believing how quickly I respond to him. God! I can't help myself; he fills me and I lift my hips as best I can to meet his every thrust until I feel the heat of his sperm deep inside of me as he cums and pushes his hard body against my wide spread crotch. When he is done with me he just backs away; leaving me panting and helpless with his cum oozing from my cunt and down my ass. I need to orgasm but he has denied me that privilege. The Asian girl kneels in front of him to lick his cock clean for him before putting his still very thick cock back into his pants for him after he sits in his Master's chair.

Another naked and collared slave walks into the room to stand above of me. She is a deep black slave whose body is so tattooed that she may as well be dressed. Her large tits roll high on her chest as she walks closer to lay a hand on me to ask, "How do want this body done, Master?"

My mind is reeling; they can't treat me this way! It's my body! I own it; it's mine!

"I have decided that my new slave is going to be another 'Fancy'. I want you to pierce her everywhere you can; make her beautiful for me. When you are done with piercing her, tattoo my 'S' on her face. I want my lion symbol tattooed between her tits as well."

"What!" I scream out into my ball gag "You can't do this to me!" I start to struggle on the table.

The slave looks down at me and caresses my body, completely ignoring my struggles. "Thank you Master," she whispers. "I think I'll start with her nipples and leave her face and tongue to the last; before I do her back of course. What gauge do you want for her nipples?"

"I would like two gauge rings if you think they will fit, slave."

The woman pinches a nipple and rolls it between her fingers until it is fully engorged.

"No, I'm sorry Master; the most this slave can take is a four gauge."

"Pity. Oh well, start now, slave. We will watch as you initiate her into her new life."

I continue to struggle feeling Master's cum as it drips out of me while the dark, tattooed slave goes about her preparations. When she is finally ready she leans over me and whispers in my ear, "Do you understand that you can't stop me from doing to you what our Master commands?"

I look up into her dark eyes to see no pity and reluctantly nod my head yes.

"Good. Now lie still for me. You don't want ugly piercings do you my little slave?"

I shake my head no and she smiles coldly down at me while she marks my nipples with tiny dots. The evil slave looks me in the eyes before quickly sliding a needle through my left nipple. I feel a white hot pain and try to hold as still as I can while staring up into the cold, dark eyes above me. A second later I feel more searing pain as another needle pierces my right nipple. My whole body begins to buck as the deep pain of having my nipples pierced finally breaks through the numbness. My shrieks are endless behind my gag. The dark slave laughs at me as she touches my tits and runs her fingers over the needles imbedded in them. "Our Master wants you to have thick rings in your slave tits. You don't have to lie still for this part. Now; feel real pain slave!"

She slides a needle out and replaces it with a four gauge taper. The slender end slides easily through my freshly pierced nipple. She smiles at me as she slowly pushes it through me until its thick end has opened the hole wide. My whole body shakes and quivers from the pain. I feel her hands on my slave tit as she inserts a gold ring into my nipple. "Now the other one." My screams are muffled by the gag in my mouth as I squirm below her in endless pain.

I can smell the musky scent of her arousal as the tattooed black slave stands above me, "Shall I continue Master," she asks.

"Yes slave."

My entry into slavery speeds up now. The tattooed slave first pierces my bellybutton and puts in a bent barbell that has a large ruby on it that is worth twice as much as me I am told much later. My clit hood gets a thick and heavy ring with a small silver bell locked on it and my coral pink inner labia that hang so far out of my cunt soon have four heavy gold rings in each. I feel the weight of the rings pulling on my delicate cunt lips when she is done with them. A four gauge ring to match the ones in my nipples is placed on my chest between my tits and another is put in the skin of the mound just above the slit of my cunt. Two more are placed on my hips just below the points of my hip bones.

The tattooed slave touches my skin just above the ring she has placed between my tits, "This is where Master's lion is to be." Her hand moves up to caress my right cheek, "and here is where Master wants his 'S' for slave."

At the reminder that these people intend to mark me for life by tattooing my face I begin to struggle and try to escape this madness. I scream out into the gag, "You can't do this to me! Let me go, please!" over and over as I struggle trying desperately to escape. The silver bell on my clit ring shrills loudly as I struggle against my bonds. The tattooed slave patiently watches me until I quickly tire and finally lie still.

A frightening series of thoughts trickle up from deep inside my brain, "They can and are doing whatever they want with me and I can only accept what is done. I have no choice in my life now but one; obey Master's orders or die. I am the property of the black bastard who has just fucked me and filled my slave cunt with his seed."

"But isn't this what you wanted?" a small, trembling voice asks.

With these thoughts my spent body relaxes further and my mind goes even deeper into a shocked numbness. The tattooed slave smiles down at me and nods her head, "She has taken her first step into her slavery Master. We can finish the piercing of her face quickly now and move on to giving this slave the tattoos you have ordered. I don't think we need the gag anymore. May I remove it?"

"Tell the slave what I have decided for her."

"Yes Master."

The tattooed slave leans over my face and looks deep into my glazed eyes, "I am going to give you the first two commands that you must obey as a slave.

"Master has ordered that you are never to speak again! You may moan and yell in your ecstasy or your pain but if Master or anyone hears even one word from your mouth he will have me bite out your tongue with my sharpened teeth. The second command is that your wrists will always be locked together for the rest of your life."

She shows me a thing that looks to be a dried piece of leather with a gold stud through it, "The slave whose tongue this was still lives on Master's island. She cannot give a good blowjob now; she only has two holes for a man to use so she lives, not with her Master, but in the slave barracks to service the gardeners, cooks and the rest of the slaves as they wish. If no one wants her for the night she must sleep on the floor. She has no bed; she is worthless now and is nothing!"

The tattooed slave touches my right hand, "Raise this hand once if you will obey your Master's orders or if you want your tongue bit off now raise it twice! You must raise your hand to show Master your decision. It is the last non lethal choice you will ever make in your life, after this Master will order what he wants and it will be done to you, willing or not. Think wisely before you act!"

There is only one choice. Vowing to keep totally silent my stunned mind tries to make my right hand rise but it just lays there on the leather; held by my side by a wide leather strap around my wrist. I am so numbed by shock that I can't even control my body. Time is running out and I will my hand to move. At last my hand shakily rises. I will it to stay up for a long second before letting it fall to the leather again, hoping that it will stay there and not rise again.

The tattooed slave sees my hand lift and fall, "She has taken the second step into her slavery Master." She unlocks the leather strap to the ball gag in my mouth and pries the rubber ball from between my teeth.

The gag has been in my mouth for so long that I can't move my jaw and I begin to choke on the saliva that has built up behind it. I manage to push some of the saliva out of my mouth with my tongue to have it drool down my face and finally get my jaw moving enough to swallow the rest. Nobody comes to help me while I almost drown in my own spit. It dawns on me that they don't care if I live or die! After all I am just a slave.

My mouth is not closed for long though, the tattooed slave shows me a thick taper and a huge gold hoop that is at least six inches or more in diameter. "These are two gauge my little slave," she croons as she grabs my earlobe to push the small point of the taper through the little hole that is already there. The cruel woman begins to slowly push the taper through my ear. At first there is a mild discomfort but soon pain quickly builds and I open my mouth to yell out the first sounds of my slavery and they are screams of pain.

At last my earlobe is stretched as wide as the taper will go. She chases it out of the hole with the hoop before fiddling with a tool to bend it shut. My black torturer then simply drops the heavy gold hoop from her hand. It thumps to the leather beside my head. I scream out again as the weight of it pulls my ear down.

I almost lose my tongue then as I stare up at the tattooed slave to yell out, 'Bitch', but I am saved by a man's loud voice panting, "I must have my cock in this slave when the other ear is done."

"But of course," Master drawls, "you may all use my new slave as you wish tonight, but you must hold your cocks still in her when my slaves ask you to while they continue her preparations. The only hole you can't use is her virgin ass; that is mine."

There is the sound of belts and zippers in the room followed by four pairs of pants hitting the floor. The rude woman just purrs out her lust for me.

"Master has just given me to four men and a woman to be fucked by them as often as they want!" I try to shake my head no and clamp my jaws shut while I hum out, "No, No, you can't do this to me! I don't want this!" I am gagging my self to save my tongue.

The black tattooed bitch slave moves to the other side of my head with her tools to wait for the man who spoke to step between my legs. Her name gets longer in my mind with each step I take into my slavery. "Did I just think that?" a deeper part of me asks, "Into my slavery!"

All too soon the first nameless man that Master is allowing to fuck me is between my legs to slide his cock into my cum filled and wet hole. I should feel outraged but it's not my fault; I am tied up and I can't help it. Master has ordered that these people can use me as they wish.

"This is rape," I scream out silently in my mind even as my traitor body responds to every thrust. It's bizarre I am being fucked by a man still wearing his expensive suit jacket, shirt and tie while the black tattooed bitch slave uses her taper to painfully widen the hole in my other ear. The man quickly cums; leaving his sperm in me and backs away to let the next man use me. The black bitch slave finishes inserting the other heavy gold ring in my ear. She leans down to purr in my ear, "Now I will do your face my little slave."

A dark Arabic looking man appears between my legs to push his cock into me even as the black bitch slave pierces the septum of my nose and puts in a large four gauge ring that lies heavily across my upper lip. "This is for Master's leash," she sighs in my ear while the master drives his cock into me.

The man fucks my slave cunt until he is asked to stop for a moment by the tattooed black bitch slave while she adds yet another ring to my face. When she is done a large and heavy gold ring rests on the bridge of my nose. She has pierced me at the top of my nose between my eyes and I sadly realize that I will be able to see this gold ring every waking moment for the rest of my life. The dark man's cock quickly thickens and jerks as he cums in me. When he pulls his shrinking cock out of me gobs of his spent cum flow out of my swollen cunt and down the crack of my ass to pool with the cum of two other masters on the leather below.

All too soon a tall Spanish looking man is between my thighs to fuck me until he too pumps his sperm into me while the black bitch slave puts two smaller rings into each side of my nose. When the Spaniard is finished with me he steps away to let the last master have access to my slave cunt. He is a large fat white man and I am glad that he still is wearing his suit jacket and shirt so that I don't have to see his ugly body quiver as he pounds his small penus into me. The black bitch slave pierces and puts rings into the outer edges of my eyebrows while I watch the fat man's face go beet red when he cums in me.

Out of all these disgusting men who could have owned me and who have just fucked me with Master's permission this fat man is the worst; he smells and his breath reeks as he deposits his sperm in my defenseless body. I am actually glad that the handsome and powerful black man who did buy me is my new Master. "God, did I just think that!" my mind asks as I close my eyes and lay waiting for the next outrage to my body.

Feeling the soft caress of silk between my thighs I look up to see the rude woman above me as she presses her hips into mine. She shows me a leather strap on harness with a huge double ended dildo attached. One end is a lifelike cock that is almost as big as my new Master's while the other smaller end is shaped to rub her clit when she fucks me and herself. The woman lays the harness on my chest with the thick plastic end just touching my mouth while she steps back to reach under her dress to pull down her panties; staring at me the whole time with cold blue eyes.

"Open wide," her rough whiskey and smoke voice orders. Before I can even think of refusing she twists a freshly pierced nipple so hard that I scream out in pain and she pushes her panties into my wide open mouth. I can taste the damp, sour scent of her and something darker that I dare not guess at on the panties that the rude bitch has stuffed into me. "That's better," she husks, "I like my sluts silent while I have my way with them." The heavy dildo is taken from my chest and I hear the wet sound of the mistress inserting it into her pussy followed by the soft creak of leather as buckles are being tightened.

The room is now silent but for the sounds of the black tattooed bitch slave preparing her needles for even more piercings. This time when the rude woman presses her hips between my legs I feel the soft skin of her thighs against mine as she swiftly drives her dry rubber cock deep into my cum filled cunt while she drops her expensive dress to primly cover us. If I hadn't been filled by the cum of five men and my own drenching wetness the woman would have torn my cunt to shreds as she starts to brutally use my defenseless body to bring herself to orgasm. I can't help myself as my body responds to her animal assault while I look up to stare into her glazed and lust filled eyes.

"Please hold still for a moment while I pierce this slave's lips Mistress," the black bitch slave asks.

The rude woman keeps driving her fake cock into me, "No slave can tell me what to do! I am a Mistress!" she yells out as she continues to use me for her own pleasure.

The black tattooed bitch slave looks away to where Master is sitting.

Master's deep voice is not loud but it fills the room, "You will let my slave complete her duties. When she speaks it is my voice that you will hear. Stop pretending to be a man. It is only out of respect to your late husband that I allow you to even stay to watch this naïve young white girl being made a slave.

"There have been complaints from other members of the Society of Slave Owners about your abuse of his property and theirs. As president I will look into them. You may lose the slaves you husband left you; you may even lose your freedom depending on what I decide. For now please treat my slaves with the respect they deserve. Take off that pretend cock and sit down to watch this foolish child being turned into a true slave or leave!"

"Foolish child!" I silently fume and then realize that Master is right. I had thought I was being so smart and careful with that bastard Miles but now I find myself bound on a leather covered table while a black man who says he owns me lets total strangers stick there cocks into my cunt and fuck me. Their sperm flows out of my swollen cunt and down the crack of my ass while a crazy black tattooed slave pierces me full of holes and has orders to tattoo my face and chest.

"Good, now I will have some peace while I finish your face," the black tattooed bitch slave purrs as she pulls the sodden panties from my mouth and drops them to the floor.

Within seconds I have two gold rings in my bottom lip and two more directly above them in the top. It never ends; two more rings are put into the corners of my mouth. Now the black tattooed bitch slave is showing me two gold studs connected by a short round chain. "Open wide," the she croons, "here are your last face piercings."

Without thinking I open my mouth and my chin is pierced. One of the studs is pushed through the hole and I hear a tiny click as the large round ball is locked onto it. The chain connected to it falls down my chin with the other stud dangling on my neck. "Open wide again."

This time when I open wide the black tattooed bitch slave uses a metal device to hold my mouth open. "Now stick out your tongue and don't fight me or you will bleed to death if I miss and hit the vein!" I stick my tongue out so that she can grab it with some special piercing tool. When she is satisfied that everything is right I feel the needle go through me. The second stud is locked far back onto my tongue. There is a round chain that now goes from my chin across my lower lip and into my mouth to my tongue. I find that I can't fully close my jaw anymore because the chain won't bend enough between my teeth. "Don't worry my little slave," the black bitch slave soothes, "The new gold teeth you will get on Masters' island are designed to let you close your mouth properly. Until then I can unlock the chain so that you can eat."

Thring
Thring
380 Followers