Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

Knowing what will happen when I touch my sensitive nipples or, more so, what will happen if I don't I sob feeling like such a slut as I pull at my tits as Master orders. Soon I have a huge orgasm knowing that I am being watched as I make myself cum with a thick cock in my mouth. The butt plug in my other cunt begins to slide in and out of me as my fuck holes pulse and quiver in my ecstasy. Not being able to help myself I keep giving myself orgasms and wonder in the midst of it all just how many more I can have just by touching my own nipples.

Feeling the fear of punishment as the plug finally starts to slide out my ass with each throbbing pulse I try to squat on my heel like before, but by doing that my mouth slips off Master's cock. He pulls my head back on himself with one strong hand and I despair at what he will do if the thing falls out.

Just as the thick part of the plug passes my cum relaxed and stretched out other cunt hole and begins to fall to the floor it is pushed back in with a force that drives my mouth down Master's cock until I kiss the lion again and I feel the sole of a shoe as it presses against my ass.

"Your slave is new isn't she," the guest says as he taps the toe of his shoe on my ass, pushing the butt plug into my ass again and again, making my mouth slide up and down Master's cock. His voice sounds old but still has the power of a strong man. It sounds British yet underneath there is the strong accent of the Middle East or North Africa.

"Yesterday afternoon she was a free girl. She was sold to me just hours ago if you can believe that. I even took her virginity from her last night in front of some guests and then watched as she sucked three of the men's cocks and fucked herself on the forth before licking what I am sure is the first pussy she has ever tasted."

"She's a natural born slave, isn't she?"

Master gently strokes my hair as my mouth slides up and down him, pushed on by the shoe on my ass,"Yes she is. I bought her from an idiot who didn't know what he was selling just last night."

"We all wait a lifetime hoping to find a slave like you have found. I am envious, my friend. Is she for sale?"

"Surely you jest."

"No, I don't," the man says with a sad voice, "I'm just wishing and I sadly know that you won't let this slave go for any money. At my age a perfect, natural slave like her would be such a treat to own. I have grown weary of all the training and strong discipline that we, as Masters must dole out. I'm tired of seeing the welts and hearing the sobbing cries of new slaves that I know that this one will seldom give.

"Why just last month I was forced to order the thumbs cut from the hands of one of my favorite slaves for stealing from another in my harem. It turns out that she was falsely accused by a jealous rival for my attentions.

Sadly, I couldn't give back her thumbs but she now has a framed picture of her accuser being fucked by a sweaty, unwashed miner in a brothel deep in the jungles of Brazil hanging on the wall of her cell. The look of disgust on the slave's face as she kneels on an earthen floor beneath an ugly, dirty man while he fucks her ass makes my pretty, maimed slave smile every time she looks at it. The sudden laughter from her when she finally saw that her accuser is now missing the thumb and first finger on both the hands sprawled in the mud was worth the cost of sending the slave halfway around the world and practically giving her away at auction."

Master and his guest then begin to talk about family and friends as people from the east will do before slowly moving on about the business of the visit. Soon I start to hear many things that shock me to my very core as I kneel, never forgotten, under the desk between them.

"Tell me; how are your sons?" Master is asked by his guest.

I sense a sudden discomfort in Master as I suck on his cock. "They have been misbehaving lately. I had to send one of my larger jets to a Greek island to pick them up along with their nearly dead slaves. I am told that if the slaves survive they will be scarred for life from the sick tortures my sons' friends subjected them to.

"The owner of the villa, a good friend of ours, is there now paying thousands of dollars in bribes to keep his daughter and every one else out of jail. It seems her slave died at this fun party they were having. Both my sons claim they were out cruising on her yacht when all this was going on.

"I have to believe them don't I?

"But as punishment for letting their slaves be tortured they are to stay in their villas on my island for two weeks without the new slaves they whine for; I allow them only the servants to cook and clean for them."

"Oh dear, well I won't trouble you with the antics of my two sons then. They have told me about going to one of these parties. Is this some new fad?"

"I hope not. A fad like this could get expensive for all of us! I've already have men looking for the people responsible for starting this outrageous abuse of our property. I might even have to put the two slaves down if they are in too much pain. So that little party has cost dearly what with one and maybe three expensive slaves lost. It seems the slaves of the other people there were spared the worst but I think they may be ruined as personal slaves by the trauma of that weekend, don't you think?"

"They can't all be put down; maybe they should be sold to the factories."

Every shocking new thing I hear causes me to stop sucking on Master's cock. He reaches down each time to remind me what I am supposed to be doing by lightly slapping the top of my head. After these last comments it takes a very hard slap to start me sucking again.

Soon the men move on to the business that brought the guest here in the first place. He is buying almost a hundred slaves from Master for resale in the East at auctions he holds at villas and estates that he owns. I have learned from the last slap to my head not to stop sucking as I hear more and more dreadful things.

The black Master, whose cock I have to keep in my mouth, is a modern day slaver who uses teams to capture or lure young women and men from all over the world into his net. As the men talk I learn that some are stalked for special orders while others are just picked at random and whisked off the street never to be seen again except by their new masters.

Some of the slaves that the guest is buying are young men that will be taken to Master's island and turned into shemales with tits and pretty faces. Some might even still have all or part of their male sex when they are done with them while others will end up with nothing but an extra hole in their bodies; boys they call them.

The guest groans at the final price for what he is buying, "The price of the redheads has doubled since we last talked. You are killing me with these increases."

"I apologize, my friend but they have become too popular and my contacts in Ireland and Scotland where I can only find the best have asked me to stop for a while. Too many girls are disappearing lately; the public is starting to notice. I can find some in North America, but they are just not the same; it's the accent I think. A redhead from Orange County can't even begin to sound like a wee lass from County Cork no matter how we try to train her."

"That is true."

"Have you heard from any of your clients about the new rage in the markets?"

"Oh, god, what type of slave do I have to stock now?" the guest asks in exasperation.

"Fat, big titted, middle aged white women with round bellies and dimples in both sets of cheeks," Master laughs. "Any hint of cellulite and the woman is useless though.

"Amusingly one of the first fat women that my teams find in this country begged them to keep her as a slave when my agents tried to release her after seeing her cellulite." The team leader had to phone me for instructions; the woman simply wouldn't leave." There is a small chuckle, "Amazingly she was still a virgin when we caught her. She sits in the slave pens in my hanger at the airport right now on a strict diet while she waits to be flown to my island as an interesting and very willing slave not knowing that she will fetch a fortune for me," Master chuckles. "Apparently she begs to be fucked every time she sees one of my staff or even a slave."

"She has lots of slave company though, my plane is full this trip. But I think she may be the only captive that isn't crying and begging to be let go.

"The plane is so full I had trouble keeping room free for the boys that I am picking up for you in the Caribbean on the way. My staff tells me that they will be proper little shemales for you in about six months after they get to the clinic on my island."

When the men have finished their business Master sits back in his chair, touches my head and quietly tells me to make him cum.

After all the things I have just heard today I eagerly try to satisfy my Master's every wish. Each time I slide my pierced tongue and lips up and down Maser's cock I know that my open, wet cunt and plugged ass throb obscenely in front of his guest. The silver bell jingles shrilly as it hangs from my clit each time I drive my face onto Master's cock. I can hear both of the men begin to breath heavily as I loudly suck the cock in my mouth.

Taking a chance I pull Master's huge balls from his pants and fondle them gently in my cupped hands until I feel him beginning to cum. When he does Master pulls his cock out of my mouth to shoot streams of sperm over my waiting face with just enough of his tasty cream hitting my open mouth to satisfy my new craving for cum. I lick up what I can with my tongue but when I reach up to scoop his cum off my face with my hands he stops me.

"Crawl out from under my desk and turn to show my guest what a cum slut you are becoming."

"Anything these cruel men want from me I will do to save my life!" the tiny voice sings out in my head. I am very frightened at what might happen to me now that I have heard these men talk between themselves as if I wasn't there.

"But Master knows that I was there the whole time." The louder voice tells me and I become even more frightened.

It doesn't matter what I think; Master pushes me off his cock ordering me to crawl backwards out from under his desk and turn to show his guest the cum on my face.

With my hands chained to Master's collar I can barely keep my face off the floor as I back out from under the desk. My nipples drag on the plush carpet with each move I make as I back out on my knees; driving me crazy each time I move to obey Master.

"Would you like a drink to seal our deal?" Master asks his guest.

"You know what I like to drink," the guest answers as they both stand to walk to the bar across the large room.

"Of course you know that there are only two bottles of that brandy left."

"Yes, but I know that you save them for me when I visit. Sipping Napoleon's own stock of brandy that you salvaged from one of his ships sunk by the British navy is heaven to me and you know it. You can be a perfect host behind that cold shell that you show to the world."

Master just chuckles after that statement.

By now I am out from under the desk and am on my knees facing Master and his guest showing my wide spread cunt and cum covered face to two men who aren't even looking at me.

Knowing that I must do as Master tells me I begin to crawl across the room to where the guest is sitting on a couch as they talk. With my hands chained as they are I can only slide my body forward until I am stretched out like a cat in the sun with my ass arched high. My tits rub the carpet while I just keep my cum filled face off the floor. When I am fully stretched out I crawl forward on my knees until I can stretch out again, wriggling my ass like the total slave I have become each time until my ass catches up with my tits. I crawl across the room like a horny slut until I am licking the guest's shoe.

"Why did you do that?" a small voice asks and the loud voice doesn't answer.

He spreads his legs so that I can kneel between them and show him my cum covered face and my pierced, naked body. A ray of sun is shining through the windows on me as I present myself to the master. He pulls a silk handkerchief from his pocket and wipes the cum off my face.

"I know that you like your slaves showing how they have been used but these new trousers cost a fortune on Saville Row and I won't have your seed on them."

Master laughs at his friend, "She will probably have more on her when you are done."

When the master points at his crotch I hurry to obey him, opening his pants to pull his soft cock out and eagerly suck it into my warm mouth.

"Thank you for giving me the use of your slave but I fear that I might not get hard, being the old man that I am."

The man is so soft that I can suck his cock and both balls into my mouth. I look up at his face with my mouth full of him as I lick at his cock and hairy balls to see the passion building in the eyes that look down on me. My blue eyes look up at his dark ones while I suck at his cock with my nose buried in his pubic hair. He soon starts growing in my mouth. Each time he gets a little harder I let one of his balls fall from my mouth until I am sucking on his thick cock and massaging his balls with my hands.

"Your slave is good," the guest pants as I suck on his cock.

"Surprisingly so," Master answers. "Take her as you want when she makes you hard enough."

"Her piercings feel so wonderful on my cock. It's been so long since I have taken a slave," the guest pants as he pulls my head onto his thickening cock. "I want to use this slave as she leans over your desk if you don't mind."

"Of course."

The guest pulls his hard cock out of my mouth and helps me to my feet. I am so horny; I want to touch myself but my hands are locked away from my cunt as I sway across the room in my high heels, led by the master toward the desk. When I am in front of it he pushes me down across it until my tits are crushed onto the top and my clit is pressed into the front of it. When I am bent over at his mercy the master slides himself into my cunt with a long sigh. "Is this slave always so wet and ready to be fucked?" the man asks.

"I think that this slave was born a slut, don't you?" Master says from his chair as he watches me being fucked by his guest.

Each time the master buries his long cock into my cunt I grunt as he drives both of us to orgasm. I have cum at least three times before I feel his cock swell in me. I sense that he is about to cum himself. He pulls his cock out of me and I feel his hot sperm land on my back in long ropes of cum. Spurt after spurt falls on my back and ass. When he is done he wipes his cock off by rubbing it up and down the crack of my ass.

"It's a pity that I can't use your slave's ass," the guest says as he pushes against the plug in me with his semi hard cock. "You know how I like to fuck tight asses, especially those of young virgin men."

Master chuckles at that, "My slaves tell me that she soon will be loose enough to be used in her ass by me and then I will let anyone use all three holes. I see that you were happy with the two that you used."

"Yes, slaves do look so good covered in a master's cum, don't they?" the guest laughs as he slaps my ass

I am left, splayed across the top of Master's desk, with a man's cum drying on my back and a swollen cunt dripping my own juices down my thighs as Master and his guest continue their conversation as if I wasn't even there. I finally realize then that I am not there unless they are using me; I only exist as a place to put a master's cock when he wants to cum. The only time that Master will think of me is when he uses me or when he decides to do whatever he wants to the body that he owns. It's not mine anymore.

When the men finish talking they leave the room leaving me spread across Master's desk feeling so owned.

I'm not given a moments rest though, the girls walk in to collect me when the men leave.

"They have used her well," Asia says as she touches the cum on my back. "Up you get. It's time for your hair appointment, slave."

Russia pulls me to my feet. I begin to whimper but she slaps my ass and tells me to get used to my new life as a slave as the girls relock my hands behind my back. They lead me back into the narrow hallways of the slave quarters to a room that looks like a hair salon. I am locked to the chair and my hair is washed by the woman waiting for me.

"How does your master want her hair done?" the lady asks my girls as she plays with my long waist length blond hair. Tattoo walks into the room as the girls look at each other not knowing what to say.

"Master wants this slave shaved bald accept for three braids that go from her forehead to nape of her neck."

"How very dramatic," the woman replies as she begins to French braid the three rows of hair on my head. When she is done braiding she cuts the long hair in between the braids off and shaves my head bald there. When she is finally done shaving me she is told to dye the braids the same plum colour as my lips and leave the long hair that falls to my waist the blond that it is.

"Your long, cut hair will hang from your last thick butt plug like a ponies tail," Russia tells me as she touches my new hairdo.

I want to cry at what has been done to me in the night and day that I have been owned but I can't. There are no more tears, I know what I must look like with my tattooed face and swollen lips and I know that I look like a total circus freak now with the new hairdo that Master has ordered for me.

When the mistress is done with my hair I am led back out onto the patio by the leash in my nose to tan in the last rays of the sun. I am laid face down on the lounger while the girls rub Tattoo's special oil onto my half bald head. They leave me there on my stomach with my hands locked behind my back and my feet locked to the lounger while they play in the pool. My head feels strange with the three lines of braided hair with the baldness in between them.

The sun finally goes down and the girls free me from the lounger to lead me into the penthouse by the leash in my nose. I follow as I must while the girls chat between themselves. They lead me back to the kitchen where the rude cook was fired for his abuse of me. I learn that Master has gone out for the night and we won't be fed by his hand in the dining room. The girls seem depressed by this but I don't mind missing more degradation.

When we reach the kitchen I see a new cook and kneel at his feet like I have been taught to do. The man smiles down at me as he puts down plates of food for the girls on the low table that they are kneeling at. His smile gets even brighter as he shows me the banana in his hand.

"Open wide," he tells me as he pushes the pealed banana into my mouth.

I open my mouth to accept the banana as he pushes it in until it goes down my throat.

"Do you like having your mouth and throat filled?" the cook asks me as I look up at him with soft eyes and nod my head yes knowing that is the only answer I can give. I can see my plum coloured lips as he slowly pushes the banana in and out of my mouth.

"Good," he says, "now bite off and chew what's in your mouth. We both know that is what you have wanted to do since you became a slave."

"He is right," I think as I pull my head back to bite the fruit in my mouth and swallow it.

The cook laughs at the look on my face as I bite at the banana again and again as he pushes it into me. By the time I have finished eating the banana all three of us slaves are laughing with this new cook.

"Lock her hands in front of so she can eat," cook tells the girls.

Russia hurries to obey and I find myself with my hands almost free in front of me.

Thring
Thring
380 Followers