Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

"Now we wait to see if they are as brave as they wish they are," we are told.

As the sun sets naked female slaves appear to light the torches beside and behind us leaving the front dark so Master can see out into the compounds below us. There is one slave for every torch and when they are done, they kneel behind Master in rows of perfect slaves with the flickering glare of the torches shining on sweaty slave tits and bright slave eyes. As the night goes on other female slaves bring out a table for Master and yet others bring out platters of food for him. There is now a sea of females kneeling around Master as he eats. He occasionally feeds Tattoo and I from his hands as he lets his sons make him wait.

There are lights on in the palaces below and the sound of slaves in pain comes up on the wind.

"They ruin so many," Master mutters to himself. I shudder knowing that I have earned another discipline myself today as I hear the screams of agony below us. But the discipline I will get will not be like this I know with a certainty. One slave's scream ends in a long wailing shriek followed by silence. Tattoo and I look at each other across Master's knees knowing the sharks off the reef will be fed again tonight.

Master sits still between us as we edge even closer to him. The fingers of the hand on my head hold me tightly and I take Master's strength into me. He waits into the night sipping glasses of I don't know what while the slaves pile up behind us as, when each is done, she kneels behind Master. I dare not look but there must be close to a hundred slaves behind us when the compounds come alive with lights. Dozens of black cars appear and men fill them. With bright lights on, they drive up the hill toward us. Three cars pull ahead of the others to stop with their lights shining on us. The rest fan out in a semicircle to let an army of men out. All the cars have their lights on us. I shrink down thinking this is the end.

Master laughs at me and tells me to sit straight like a proper slave. I take courage from him and do as I am told. I think I will die tonight with my slave tits up and on display for my killers. My cunt is wet at the thrill of being with such a strong Master.

I can see that the three front cars are Mercedes Benz sedans and when, after all the other soldiers are out of their cars, the doors of the two outside car doors open. A young fat black boy steps out of each car and waits for the third door to open.

We are now facing Master's sons and his enemy with their men behind them. Master is steady in his chair. "What is this?" he asks in a loud, deep voice that I have never heard coming from Master before. It is true power. I had no idea just how powerful he is.

I can't see all the men because of the lights in my eyes.

Master's hand leaves my head for a second then settles down again to hold me still.

A deafening roar comes from the jungle all around us. Bright tongues of flame shoot out from everywhere. Men fall and lights go out as bullets riddle the army in front of us. Soon there are only the six headlights in front of us that go out one by one as a sharpshooter takes them out as well; leaving the two sons and the enemy alone in the night and lit only by Master's torches. There are only the cries of men still not dead now and the pop of single guns as even they are stilled.

I see two fat black men shaking as they stand beside their bullet ridden cars and another that I recognize. The man standing in the torchlight beside the third car is the Sheik who trained me after I danced for him.

Master hasn't moved a muscle since he gave the signal to kill so many men with his left hand.

When all is silent but for the night sounds of birds and insects Master looks at the Sheik. "My old friend of the desert," Master says in a quiet voice, "Why?"

The old man just looks at Master and slowly gets on his knees. No words need to be said, he has lost.

I had hated this man for what he did to me in the desert and then silently thanked him for the training he gave me but now I look at the traitor he is with the disdain of a Master's slave.

"When your plane lands in Tahiti there will only be the crew on board. Is that understood?"

The Sheik nods and waits to be taken away by the two camo clad soldiers beside him. It's not far to the dock between the palaces and soon the floatplane starts to taxi out onto the lagoon with the Sheik aboard. In the bright moonlight I see it take off to circle off the reef. Even above the noise of the planes engines I hear the yell of the Sheik as he feeds himself to the sharks. The plane straightens out then and flies away. I wonder how dangerous the Sheik's son is to Master now or even if he will live to see tomorrows dawn.

All time is Master's. When there is silence but for the jungle again Master orders the men to strip his sons.

"Mother won't allow this!" one fat son wails as he backs away from the men around him.

"Both your mothers never cared!" Master yells. "They gave me the sons I needed but not the sons we each deserved and they live in luxury now. They discretely fuck who they want and don't care about me our you as long as they have their villas and the money keeps rolling in."

As the men strip the sons Master turns to Tattoo, "How many slaves in each compound slave?"

"I'm not sure Master. It all depends on how many are still alive."

Master sighs and looks at his sons kneeling naked in the dirt in front of his carpets with their hands locked behind them. It is a pathetic site; the boys are obese and out of shape. I can't even see their little cocks under their bellies.

Master turns to the leader of his men, "Have your men free every slave they find and have them in each courtyard to wait on their former masters."

"Yes sir," a tall man says.

"And, yes, allow all the slaves to be standing when their former masters arrive. I want all the windows and doors open so I can hear them play with my sons. Signal me when you're ready."

The man smiles and looks at the quivering boys, "Yes Sir!" The night is already too long but it is not finished yet.

Soon there are female yells of glee from each compound and the boys are sent down the hill naked and bound. Their childish yelps as they step on every stone on the long walk down makes Master almost wince but he smiles when he hears the slaves cheer as each boy reaches his fate.

I don't want to imagine what those boys are going through at the hands of their slaves. The screams of pain go on even after the sun rises again in paradise. Finally, after a long silence, two boats go out past the reef to drop off a new feeding for the sharks. In the bright sun I can see the breasts and asses of the slaves on each boat.

"What a long day," Master says to no one even though he is surrounded by his closest slaves and hundreds of others. "Let's go home. I have guests arriving tomorrow for a party, an orgy that will last for weeks."

Thring
Thring
380 Followers