Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

The legless girl and the male with no teeth have a steady stream of owners lined up to use them, but my lineup is still the longest. Everybody wants to be able to say they fucked Master's fancy this week. The night moves on and I begin to smell like the slut slave I am as men and women leave their scent and cum on me. The row of slaves are all mostly in the rooms now and I can hear the grunts of owners as they use us as they want.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring as a handsome Italian man slides his long cock into me. I can feel him cumming and smile at him as he shoots his load on me. I hold my tits up to him and massage his white offering into my soft flesh then wait for the next owner to use me.

My soft cushion waits for me with a pool of sperm in its center so I can present myself as the slave I am when each owner finishes with me.

I smile up at two men and know what they want. This is only the first day of Master's orgy and these men will tell everyone about the cock slut I am. A chair is brought and right in the doorway I sit on the cock of the first, accepting his hardness in my cunt then lean forward to wait for the second to take my ass and he does. We aren't on the bed in semi privacy, we are in the open for everybody to see and see they do! My howls of delight being taken by two men fill the party room. Every eye is on us as I take two men in me and when they are done I lay still on the man under me and look around to see the lust of others wanting me. Another man puts his cock in me so I smile at him and urge him on. When he is done and my pussy is filled with his cum another has me and then another. I love having a man in me. I love a cock in me.

A naked mistress squats over my face as I lie on the floor at the end of the chain outside the door to the little room. The sperm of many men and even a steady stream of piss leaks out of her swollen pussy into my open mouth then she leaves me to swallow and lick my lips to get what I can off me. "Only the slaves have no choice about who fucks them tonight," my loud voice says.

The voice is right, the sun has been down for hours now and everyone is naked with the only way a slave can be told from an owner being the collars all slaves wear. The wives of the owners and mistress owners all seem to have brought at least one young male slave for everyone's amusement. Master has the Jaguars found so they can entertain his guests with their antics, their sleek black bodies and long tails draw huge crowds of attention as they pleasure each other endlessly. Master will have even more orders for his Jaguars and his dog slaves when this party is over.

Much later a mistress enters my room without even looking at me. I follow as quickly as I can because I must. When I drag the long chain that holds me prisoner to the room to kneel where she indicates I tremble at her hard stare. "Assume the position on the cross," I am told in a cold voice. When I spread my arms and legs on the cross cruel hands lock my wrists and ankles to it making sure the leather is too tight. Master seldom uses me as a whipping post and, though I like being spanked he refrains from that too just to frustrate me. Tonight I know I am going to be whipped and know it even more when a gag is forced into my slave mouth. "The cruel ones wait until the other owners have gone to their beds with willing slaves," my small voice tells me. "You do know that Master has given you to the owners to do as they wish with you," my loud voice offers.

Yes, I know and that answer is quick as I feel the white hot pain of a whip on my ass and then others. First from the left and then the right the whip hits me moving up my back then down to my thighs as I scream into the gag. Master will not save me this night so I must endure and for all of the week. The whipping stops so a soft hand can feel each and every welt then other hands undo the straps holding me up to turn me around and lock me to the wall again even tighter this time.

Now I can see my torturers. There are at least ten owners and even more of their slaves in the small room all staring at me as I pant in my pain. The whip is handed to a man who strikes me across both my slave tits with it and he smiles when my eyes bug out in shear terror and pain. More lashes fall on my exposed body wielded by man after woman after slave even. Those last are the hardest for some reason. In the end each man and male slave fucks my cunt as I am held to the wall. The women have me tied to the floor and have me lick their pussies as they play with the welts that cover my tits and body and piss on my face.

I keep my sanity by remembering Master and Son and how they treat me with power and strength and tenderness. Yes, Master has whipped me for his enjoyment but tonight I am just a slave that has to give her body to be used. I won't be killed or scarred, I know that because I am Master's slave but the pain and the welts and the bruises will last all the week of this party. I don't think Master and Son are happy with what is being done to the chained fancies tonight; I saw them leave with slaves long ago. We all know a master or mistress can do as they need.

I can hear others fancies nearby either grunting at the pounding they are getting or screaming at the use of cruel owners even as the men in the room take turns fucking my slave cunt until each time the owner pulls out of me a pool of sperm under me is made bigger.

A warm, soft cloth between my legs wakes me on the floor sometime the next day. I look up to see Asia and Russia tending my abused body. Warm, healing oils are gently massaged into each welt as Asia caresses my face, the only place that is free from abuse. I hear a plane taking off and wonder why anybody would leave Master's party.

"The people who did this to you are leaving. Do you hear? Master has kept their slaves and is talking with the owners' guild to revoke their memberships even now. There is a limit, even for slaves in our master's world. "Right, he can turn girls into cats and men into dogs and he has limits!" my loud voice shouts.

"The freedom of the party allowed those owners to go too far," my quiet voice says.

While I am being attended to by my girls Dimples is led in to take my place on the chain to the bed. She is not happy; she has a chastity belt locked to her waist and knows that all she can do is suck and lick the guests, if they want her. "You can't do this to me!" she yells. "I let you capture me, I want to be a slave, and I need to be fucked." Her tits sway and bounce as she is made to kneel amongst fancies. The slave is so fat she has to lean back until her head is on the wall to show her steel covered hairy cunt to the owners that are up early to view the slaves waiting for them and show it she does, hoping to be bought right there and fucked.

There are a few missing, though, most notably the legless slave girl. I find her on a pallet in my cell when my girls take me there. Bandages are on her face and Cook is tending to her other wounds. "You heard the plane?" he asks. I nod yes. "Master has rules," Cook tells me, "And the parties are fun for the owners and even for the slaves," he says with a sly wink. "Last night was too much, a slave died and you, you are excused for the week while you and this slave heal under the care of your tending slaves.

The slave is a mess with blood everywhere. The bandages on her face hide what I am afraid to see. I can't take anymore and sleep where I am on the floor.

Hours later I wake to hear the slave next to me yelling that she can't see so I crawl next to her on the bed to nuzzle her and calm her. She doesn't understand until Asia rushes in the room to explain to her why she is bound and who I am.

The slave calms when she hears her mistress is banished and Master owns her now. Being the proper slave I am; I am the first of Master's slaves to welcome Body with my tongue. What else can I call this slave? How else can I please her? A fancy of a crazy owner who deserved more than Master gave for her abuse of helpless slaves.

As the slave and I heal through the week we hear the wild antics of true and happy owners as they enjoy themselves and their property. I try to tell myself that I don't mind missing the fun but the welts and bruises on me and Body are too much. It was fun for a while.

My girls have two slaves to tend with now, one fancy can't walk without high heels and the other just can't walk; she has no legs and has been taught to lay and wait for a master to use her slave cunt. We teach her more; we have her move about the slave cell I am in using her arms as crutches. "She leaves her slave scent like a snail," my loud voice says as we watch Body learn how to get around the room. "Shut the fuck up!" I answer almost out loud and lose my tongue before I remember to stay quiet.

Nights with four girls in my slave cell become wonderful with sounds and shouts of joy all night long.

Master and Son soon learn the pleasures of myself and Body along with Tattoo and even my girls Asia and Russia in their own rooms making all of our lives happy.

Now, when Master wants me, I have to wait until Body arrives so we can both lick and suck his cock and take his hardness in us as he wants. Master has Body inch on top of me so my legs cradle her as he takes her from behind while she sucks my slave nipples.

One morning I am at Master's feet with his cock in my mouth when he tells me I am to be lent to a mistress that wants me for a week long stay on her country estate in England. I knew this would happen eventually but when it really does I am surprised. Master sees this and tells me I am his to give and that I am not for sale.

"Now is your chance to escape!" my quiet voice yells.

In the end it's not to be, the mistress comes for me in her private jet and has her male slave lock a heavy chain to my gold collar to lead me away. I am in a cage for the entire flight and the long drive to her estate where I am let out into a huge cage filled with other slaves. Owners walk around outside the cage talking amongst themselves. I hear them betting on us and because of my high heels I hear my odds are very low.

The male slaves will be pitted against themselves singly, I learn, while the females are to be raced in pairs. "Raced?" my loud voice asks.

The back of the cage is a large barn with a barred door into it. When it opens we are all ordered inside and herded by masters with real cattle prods into horse stalls. The few males are pushed into the stalls on one side while the females are locked into stalls on the other. When the bars slam shut locking me in I look around to see nothing but straw in the floor and one thin blanket. Soon after I kneel on the blanket a bowl of water and a plate of some sort of gruel are pushed in through a small hole in the door. I am both starving and very thirsty but with my hands bound behind me all I can do is bury my face in the gruel to eat it as best I can. Occasionally I drink the water; muddying it with the gruel that washes off my face as I try to drink. Later, when the lights dim, I have to pee so I go to a corner to squat to piss in the straw only to be watched by a master as I soil the floor. He smiles at me as I rub my cunt on cleaner straw to get some of the piss off of myself. Now all I can do is lie on the blanket and try to sleep wondering what fate Master has sent me to.

The next morning the barn smells of slave piss and worse when I wake to the sounds of other slaves feeding and watering us. Not caring I plunge my face into the feed to lick the plate clean then into the bowl of water to drink. When I am done I look up to see a male slave kneeling in his stall across from me holding his plate in one hand while he drinks from a bowl in his other. I am beyond ever feeling degrade again as I kneel with my legs spread wide and my back straight showing the male my slave cunt and tits as gruel dries on my face. His slave penis slowly comes erect as he stares at me. He has been trained well; his hands never touch his throbbing hardness even though they do stray close at times. I am just as well trained because I can't turn away from the bars that hold me in so a master can see all of if one happens to walk by.

Masters and mistresses wearing black coats, tight, red riding pants and tall leather boots are coming into the barn to begin taking the males out. There is the clanging of barred gates being opened and barking of orders. The male across from me is ordered to stand close to the gate so a leash can be locked to his collar. When he does his erect penis sticks out into the hallway only to be slapped hard by a riding crop before being told to turn around to have his hands bound behind him. Only then is the stall door opened so he can be led away to my right followed by other males each being led by a master or mistress.

Females soon are led past me all heading to the left but always bound in pairs. When a mistress leashes me she leads me to another stall where she locks my leash to a ring while she waits for the female slave in the stall as heels as tall mine are put on before she is bound and leashed too. We are then led out as a pair into the early morning sun with my female partner trying and failing to match my grace in her new heels.

Other slaves are ahead of us all locked to a long wood rail in pairs as their handlers attend to them with rough towels and steel pronged brushes for their hair. We are taken across the paddock to a wall with a row of rings at neck height in it. When we are leashed to a pair of them our mistress has a slave hose us down with cold water.

"I won't have my pony girls looking like pigs," mistress tells us as she directs where the hose is needed most; on my face and between our legs to clean our slave cunts.

"Pony girls?" my quiet voice asks.

My loud voice is silent again because I know what is happening to the slaves now; we are all going to be turned into slave ponies for the owners' amusement here. I have heard my girls talk about these owners who like to act out this weird fantasy.

When my paired slave that I decide to call filly and I are thoroughly wet a harsh brush and harsher soap are used to scrub us clean then we are hosed again. Mistress leads the two shivering slaves that we are to the hitching rail to let us dry in the sun while she has a brush brought to her so she can attend to Filly's hair as mine is always in braids.

I have time now to watch the owners as they come to get their slave pairs at the rail. The leashes are still being used but now the pairs are made to walk in front of the masters with the riding crops being used to direct them into another barn. Any noises other than horse sounds are quickly punished. Filly has already learned to neigh her discomfort as the knots in her hair are brushed out. A crop across her ass each time she forgets has taught her quickly. The whole time mistress is having her slave prepare us she is giving us instructions on how to behave as Pony Girls. When it is finally her turn to take her charges into the barn sharp snaps at the backs of our legs and asses with her crop have us prancing like she wants.

Inside is a flurry of activity with slaves running everywhere at their owner's orders as pony girls stand still or stomp their feet like they have been taught while the owner put harnesses on them.

We are directed by many sharp hits with the riding crop to a stall with a curious little cart in it. Tall wheels hold a fragile, light seat that will fit two owners between them and a pair of long wood shafts go out in front of it with straps of thick red leather covered in silver studs hanging from them. I am made to stand between the shafts while my leash is attached to a chain hanging from the roof. Filly is taken somewhere behind me. Across from me is another stall with a cart and two pony girls being fitted in harnesses by a master and a host of slaves. The cart is different with three shafts so the slaves can be beside each other when they pull the cart. "Quit wondering and let these owners do what they will with you," my loud voice says something at last.

Mistress sends for my headdress and bit first then tells her slaves to prepare Filly as ordered while she tends to her Fancy pony girl herself. "Filly and you aren't a pair," my quiet voice says. "That's why you are alone between the shafts," the loud voice answers.

Slaves bring an elaborate leather head harness made of bright red leather with silver rings and studs on it. When it is put on me there is a bit in my mouth and blinders so I can only see ahead. My hair is pulled through a hole in the top and buckles are pulled tight securing the harness tightly on me. Reins are draped over a bar in font of me with mistress telling me the rules of pony reins as she takes the leash off me. I understand when mistress tells me that when the reins are dropped I am to stand as still as a pony can or be whipped and sent home to Master in disgrace to be punished by him as well. All I can see now are the pony girls across from me as the master adds the final touches to his team.

Slaves fit a body harness on me with hard leather cups the hold my tits out and up so my tits shake in them like bowls of jelly. Others strap leather to my arms and still more slaves strap heavy leather shin guards on me. When the tall red plumes of feathers are mounted on my head and more sway behind me from a huge butt plug I am made to kneel between the shafts so I can be strapped to the cart. Filly is brought up beside me then and I know why there so much whinnying and neighing in the back of the stall now. She is strapped in a red leather corset so tight her slave tits are gone and her waist is thinner than mine. She has smaller plumes on her head and out her slave ass and her bit is encased in a full head harness with only slits for her to see out of. I am going to pull this cart and mistress alone while filly trots beside me. Her long reins go back to the cart behind us.

The last thing brought to mistress is a cruel looking buggy whip while I wait for my first orders as a pony girl. Loud neighs from across draw my gaze to see the master there having huge, high heeled shoes that look like horses feet put on his team of ponies. "Think mistress has a plan with you?" the quiet voice asks.

Mistress has me stand pulling up the shafts after she has taken her seat in the cart and taps me smartly with the whip. It feels strange with my hands strapped and holding the cart shafts. I wonder if any of the slaves can catch me in my heels light with those clumsy horse shoes on. The clomping they make sounds horsy enough but these slaves probably spend as much time being fucked on their backs as I do and I know Master and mistress have brought me here to win something that means nothing to me.

The master in the cart across from me cracks his whip and shakes the reins to urge his pony girls to pull his cart out and down the center aisle. He pulls on the reins to turn their heads so they go where he wants. The slaves are clumsy at first but soon the stomp of their feet are together after a few loud whip cracks. Mistress has me wait while other drivers are taken by us in their carts with fanciful pony girls doing their best in the bright harnesses and shoes they wear.

When it is my turn a sharp whip on my ass and another on Filly has us moving out with Filly holding onto the shaft on my right. The reins pull my head and I turn to trot where mistress wants. A flick on my calves has my knees pumping higher as we roll out into the sun. a whinny from Filly tells me is trying hard. I can only see where mistress points so when we stop I am surprised at all the carts when I am bid to kneel and I have a chance to look around me.

The males are across from us again in the hot sun and they all have erections that can only be from some pill they have been given. They all look so strong and handsome with bright harnesses on their oiled bodies. "Won't the erections hurt when they race?" quiet voice asks. "I should think so with those tight slave rings wrapped around them," loud voice chuckles.

Thring
Thring
380 Followers