Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Slave continues exploring the depths of depravity.
2.2k words
4.37
28.8k
11
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: As stated in previous chapters, this is a story about a bisexual submissive man, exploring all his (and mine) kinky fantasies. There are elements of truth in this story, and elements that are things I hope to explore in the future. There is therefore bisexual sex, as well as piss play and much more. If this is your cup of tea, read on! If not, no big. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

On with the kink...

*****

I woke up Tuesday morning to the sound of my phone ringing. I blindly felt around the nightstand until I felt my cell, then groggily answered. "Yeah?"

"That's yeah, Mistress, to you slave."

I woke up a bit more. "Sorry, Mistress. You woke me up."

"Jesus, it's almost eleven in the morning! Have been asleep since yesterday?"

"Since we got back from Tracy's, I think." As my brain started firing on all eight cylinders, I realized I needed to pee. Bad. "Hang on a minute, Mistress, I need to go pee."

"Too bad. You should've answered the first time I called, now you're just gonna have to hold it. You're about to have company. Put on a skirt and go answer the door. Just the skirt, nothing else. Do what they tell you. If you don't make them happy, you will be punished." She hung up before I could ask anything else.

I lay there for a few seconds, trying to wrap my head around it, when someone started pounding on my back door. "Shit!" I rolled out of bed, grabbed the first skirt I saw, and ran for the door. The denim of the cut-off skirt rubbed against my painful piss-hardon, feeling both pleasant and unpleasant at the same time.

I yanked the door open. There stood Louis, fist raised to knock again. There was a pudgy white guy standing behind him. "Morning bitch! Took ya long enough to answer the damn door. Get on your fuckin' knees." He was pulling his ten incher out right there on my back porch.

Remembering Mistress Kay's instructions, I dropped to my knees. Laughing, he looked over his shoulder. "See Todd? I toldja this faggot was ready and willin'." He looked down at me. "Open up, bitch."

I did, and he started pissing. "Ahhhhh, that's it. Drink up, slut. My back teeth were floatin'." I was gulping the rank urine down as fast as I could, but the overflow was running down my chest, soaking the front of my skirt.

Louis stuck his cock in my mouth to finish, then grabbed my head and started face-fucking me with his rapidly hardening dick. "Kay said your faggot asshole was off limits today, but your mouth is open for business. So suck it down, bitch!" He was burying himself in my throat. "Yeah, gag on it faggot!"

I was. I was also insanely turned on. Barely awake and I was being used as a urinal and a fuck hole on my back porch. The sensible part of my brain was glad I had a privacy fence. The cock-slut part of my brain wished we had more of an audience than just Todd. Louis was enjoying the gagging sounds I was making, drool running down my chin.

Louis buried all ten inches down my gullet and fired off a huge load. I swallowed frantically, trying to keep up. When he finished, he pulled out and smeared the head of his dripping dong across my face. He turned around and dropped his pants. "Clean it, faggot!"

Speading his cheeks, I shoved my tongue as far up his nasty, sweaty ass as I could. And it was nasty. He and Todd worked for the phone company, and had been out in the hot sun working up a sweat all morning.

I've stated before that I'm not into scat. I guess I should say that I am to some extent, but I do have my limits.

I will admit to the thrill of eating out an asshole that isn't clean. The funk of a man or woman that's been working, sweating, that's been to the bathroom several times, that has become a huge turn on. Cleaning my ass juice off a cock or dildo fresh out of my ass, sometimes with something more substantial on it from deep inside.

It's kinky as fuck, and yes, it's a major turn on. So yeah, I guess I'm not a hundred percent anti-scat.

So I lapped up that dirty, nasty black ass hungrily, my aching piss hardon becoming even more rigid.

Louis finally straightened up. "Not bad, bitch. I needed that." He gestured to Todd to come over. "Next!"

I looked at Todd as he walked over to me. He had his pants, underwear and boots off. He was stroking his dick, it was about eight inches, but fat. It looked like a Coke can sticking out from his crotch, thick and red. "I gotta piss too, but you're gonna have to take care of this first."

He rammed his cock into my mouth. Damn near broke my jaw trying to accommodate that thing. He started skull-fucking me, obscenities flowing from him as he called me every name in the book.

"Suck my dick! Yeah! Suck that cock! Take it all you little fuckin' slut!"

I was gagging. This guy wasn't much on personal hygiene, and his penis tasted awful. And frankly, he stank.

Even his cum tasted terrible. "Ahh, yeah you little goddamn faggot, swallow it all! Suck it down you fuckin' little bitch!"

But as he unloaded his even worse tasting piss down my throat, the cum-slut in me was in heaven. I was stroking my aching cock and I came. Hard.

Bad as he stank, I didn't hesitate when he jammed my face in between his fat butt cheeks. I ate out that raunchy ass, and I got off on it. Part of my mind couldn't help but wonder how I had sunken so low, how I could let myself be used like this.

As he farted right in my face and I fell back gagging and coughing, I knew I didn't care. I wanted more.

"Goddamn, you weren't shittin', Lou. This lil' queer is up for anything." Todd was pulling his pants back on.

"I know, right?" Louis noticed my hard as a rock seven inches poking out from beneath my skirt. "Damn, bitch, you just shot your load and you're still hard. Eating ass turn you on that much?"

"No. Well, yeah, but I just woke up before you got here, and I haven't had a chance to pee yet."

They shot each other looks. They grinned. Evil grins. Before I could move, they had grabbed me by the ankles and lifted me up, leaving me hanging there between them, my hair brushing the porch floor.

"Start pissing, bitch. And keep that mouth open." Louis grabbed my dick and aimed the stream at my mouth as I hung there upside down. It was a huge relief to go, but I was having trouble breathing with piss running out of my mouth and into my nose.

I wound up soaked. When they finally left me, I laid there on the porch for a good while, not caring that I was lying in a puddle of urine. Eventually, I managed to force myself up. I staggered over to the hose and rinsed myself off, the cold water making me shiver.

Once I felt like I could get through the house without leaving a trail of urine, I made my way into the shower and soaked until the water turned cold. I got out, dried off, threw on some shorts and a tee-shirt, then made myself some lunch. I hadn't eaten anything but cum or piss in almost two days, so I was ravenous. Cum and piss, tasty, but not overly nutritious. On the plus side, I'd shed eight pounds over the long, strenuous, kinky as fuck sextravaganza of a weekend.

Amazing how good a turkey, bologna and salami sandwich tastes when you're friggin' starving.

Halfway through my third sandwich, Mistress Kay showed up. "Good afternoon, slave. I received a very good report from our friend Louis."

"Good afternoon, Mistress. Glad to hear it." I offered her a sandwich, which she wolfed down once she grabbed a diet Coke. "Just out of curiosity, why did he say my ass was off limits?"

She snorted. "After what we shoved in there over the weekend, I wanted to give you time to heal up a bit. You telling me you aren't still sore?"

"Not really. I'm not going to say that getting fucked might not hurt, but right now I feel fine."

She looked a bit surprised. "Really? I figured you'd still be hurting. That's why I decided to give you yesterday and today off. At least from the butt fucking."

I shrugged, munching on a potato chip. She got a thoughtful look. "Hmm. You clean?"

"Yes, Mistress." I had given myself an enema out of habit. A good anal slut is always clean for his Mistress.

She grinned. "Finish your lunch, then come join me in the bedroom." She got up and headed for the bedroom, shucking clothes as she went.

I smiled to myself, then wolfed down the rest of my lunch. By the time I reached the bedroom, she had the Holmes strapon on and was standing by the bed with a bottle of fuckwater in her hand.

"Strip! On the bed, face down ass up!"

I quickly complied, grinning like an idiot. This was the one thing that had been missing from the morning's debauchery, a good hard butt-fucking. Mistress quickly lubed my asshole, then tossed the bottle aside and straddled my ass. "Here it cums, bitch!"

She rammed all twelve inches balls deep in one thrust.

She started slam-fucking that wonderful toy into my shit-chute.

I was instantly blissed out. "Oh. God. Damn! YES!"

She was hammering straight down into my boi-cunt, putting all of her weight into each thrust. It felt like she was butt-fucking me with her whole body.

And there was no pain. Only pleasure. I think something got switched on during that long weekend, something that made getting butt-fucked nothing but raw, wonderful pleasure. Ever since, even when it does hurt, it still brings pleasure. I've had countless orgasms just from being butt-fucked.

I had become a true anal whore.

"Stay like that. And don't you dare cum without my permission!" She pulled out and dropped to her knees. I felt some more lube being poured into my gaping ass.

She buried her arm up my ass nearly to her shoulder and proceeded to run the whole length in and out of my gaping rectum. She was beating my ass with her other hand, stopping occasionally to rake my back with her fingernails.

I was screaming with pleasure. "God, yes! Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass! YES! FIST THAT ASS! FIST MY FAGGOT ASS!"

I could feel her curling her fingers into a fist deep inside me, literally punching far up inside my guts. She was punching so hard I was steadily being driven forward on the bed, finally slamming my head repeatedly into the headboard. It was painful. I loved it.

"YES! GODDAMN, YES, FUCK MY ASS! PUNCH-FUCK YOUR SLAVE'S WORTHLESS SLUTTY ASS! YESYESYESYESDAMM... ITFUCKYEEESSSSSSSSS!"

I could hear her panting, could feel the sweat dripping off her, could feel that marvelous deep inside ache of bliss as she pounded my ass into next week.

"Are you close, slave?"

"Oh God Yes, Mistress! Please! I need to cum!"

She buried her arm in my bowels. "Roll over!"

Somehow, I managed to roll over onto my back with that arm still lodged all the way up my backside. "Jerk off, bitch. I wanna see my little sissy-boi cum all over himself."

I immediately started masturbating. It didn't take long, the state I was in. When I came, I actually shot cum up past my head, some of the jets landing on my face and in my slack mouth, the rest spraying my chest.

When I finished, I collapsed. I couldn't have moved if Godzilla had come stomping through my house. Mistress gave a few final pushes up my ass, then sloooooooowly pulled her arm out. She laid there for a minute, gazing at my gaping asshole, then made her way up my body, licking my cum up as she went.

She slurped the cum off my face, then kissed me, feeding what she hadn't swallowed to me. Lying down beside me, she absently reached down and played with my ass. "And how did that feel, slave?"

"Amazing, Mistress."

"No pain?"

"No. Well, yes, but..."

"But what?"

"It was a good pain. It's... I don't know how to explain it. Like an orgasmic ache." She quirked an eyebrow at that.

I managed to roll over to face her. "Yes, there is pain. You can't jam something that big that deep into somebody's bowels and not have it hurt. But for whatever reason, for me, it's something I crave. That pain turns to pleasure. The more it hurts, the better it feels."

"You're a rare one. I've known a few people like you. I'm lucky I found you and made you my slave." She slid her hand back inside my ass, lazily moving it around.

"Oh, the fun we're going to have..."

To be continued...