Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy climbed up and straddled my head. "Shower time!" She pissed all over the three of us as we went right on rutting. Mistress Kay rubbed herself to orgasm as she filmed the depravity. Tracy crouched down and pulled my face into her still pissing cunt, giving me no choice but to drink or drown.

As I gulped down her piss, I felt the two cocks in my ass pulse and start cumming, which set me off as well. Tracy managed to bend over and deep throat my erupting penis while keeping her pussy glued to my face.

She swallowed my load, shuddering through her own orgasm, then tumbled off to the side. "God-DAMN, that was fucking good!"

I could hardly move, but I knew my duty. I pulled myself away from the wonderful cocks twitching in my ass and started my cleanup duties, deep throating both cocks before they went soft. Right about then, I badly wanted a break, but Mistress had other ideas.

"On your feet, bitch! In the front room, now!"

I staggered into the living room, where the chain was hanging from the arch. Mistress quickly cuffed me and attached the cuffs to the chain over my head. She grabbed the spreader bar and attached it to my ankles.

"Bitch, we're going to do something that I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm going to give you just one chance to use the safe word. Just one. After that, it's happening one way or the other. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

The other three had joined us by now. Mistress was walking around me, stroking my skin as she moved.

"Every time I've brought this up, you've been against it. But I think you're ready now. I think you'll love it once it's done. I think we'll have an awful lot of fun once it's done."

My eyes grew big as it dawned just what she meant. She smirked. "There it is. You know what I'm talking about. Don't you?"

I swallowed, nervously. "You want to pierce my nipples, Mistress."

"Damn right." She massaged both of my nipples. "Both of 'em. And a belly-button ring, too. Just think of all the fun we can have. Just think how fucking sexy that'll look."

"Nowhere else though, right?"

She chuckled. "Maybe. Someday." She stroked my penis, her meaning clear. "But not today."

I was watching as Tracy dug a plastic box out of her overnight bag, laying the contents out on the dining room table. Piercings. When we started on this journey, we'd agreed, no piercings, no tattoos, no scat, no scarring of the body. This was another one of those lines I thought I'd never cross, just like the whole scat thing.

Then again, I never would've thought I could get off on having a two foot plastic cock crammed up my ass, either. Strange thing, life.

Mistress was leaning against me, breasts pressed into my side, running three fingers in and out of my ass. It was strangely relaxing. "So here we are, slave. Moment of truth. You say no, right now, and it's a closed subject. I'll never bring it up again. Say yes, and it happens. You get pierced. You stay pierced. They don't come out or get changed without my say so. No changing your mind."

She twirled her fingers in my rectum. "Which'll it be?"

I really didn't want to do this. I came within a breath of saying no. I really did. But something stopped me. Something that had been growing stronger of late. The submissive me, the real me.

If I was truly going to be her slave, I had to do this.

I had given myself over to Mistress Kay. My body was hers, to do with as she pleased. This was simply another level of submission, much like cleaning her shit-covered cock earlier had been. She wanted this, and by submitting to her, she would be happy, which would make me happy.

A calm came over me, and I looked her in the eye. "As Mistress desires."

She positively lit up. "Thank you, slave. Tracy?"

Tracy was pouring alcohol into a plastic tray. "Just about ready. We just need some ice cubes."

Bob headed for the kitchen. "I'll grab some. Need a drink anyway."

Upon his return, Kay took a cube and held it to my right nipple, numbing it. I was expecting a piercing gun. I was surprised when Tracy pulled a curved needle out of the alcohol. She smirked when she saw my expression. "That's right, bitch. We're doin' this old school."

I shut my eyes. Mistress smacked me upside the head. "Uh uh, fag-boi. You fucking watch while I mark my fucking territory."

I watched as she pulled my nipple out with some tweezers. I watched as she forced the needle through the soft tissue of my tender, abused nipple, biting back the scream that was trying to force its way out. Watched as she threaded the ring into the wound and pinched it shut.

I somehow managed to not lose it as I watched her pierce my other nipple and my belly button.

As she ran chains between the three rings, making a neat little triangle on my chest, I realized I had a raging hardon. Once again, pain had transformed into pleasure. The weight of the chain pulling on my nipples was sending little jolts of electricity straight to my cock and ass.

Tracy nudged Kay. "See? Told ya. Little fucking bitch is turned on. I don't think there's much of anything we can't do to this slut."

Mistress Kay gave a little tug on the chain, sending jolts of pain shooting through me. "So you did. So you did. We're gonna have to explore this further, aren't we my little shit-eating pain-slut?"

Okay, so I'm not big on pain, at least not serious pain. But I had to admit I was pushing my boundaries a little further out all the time. Somewhere along the way, a lot of the pain had somehow turned pleasurable. Not all of it, but most.

She had one last surprise for me. She produced a silver studded black leather dog collar that had 'Kay's bitch' in big silver letters on it. "You may take this off when you go out in public, bitch. But otherwise, you're to have it on at all times. And if I tell you to put it on, you put it on, even if it is out in the open. Is that perfectly clear, fag-boi? You belong to me. You are MY possession. You are my own personal fuck-slave."

I was smiling as she collared me, marking me as her property. "Absolutely, Mistress."

As I hung there from the chain, Tracy kneeling behind me fisting my ass, the other three flogging me shoulders to ankles and spitting on me, calling me names, hanging weights from my cock and balls, I will admit to having some reservations about where things were going. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying everything, well, almost everything. Could've done without the Sid and Frank Show, to be quite honest.

But I knew the sexual path I was on could take some very not good twists and turns. Being submissive, letting myself be used at another's whim, giving up control, being used as a piece of meat, fucked and used and abused mercilessly...

I was going down a potentially very dark road.

But God help me, I wanted, I craved, I needed more!

As Kay shoved her hand up my ass beside Tracy's and Javy took my aching cock up his ass, I knew I would keep going, keep pushing, keep taking it all.

It would either complete me, or break me.

To be Continued...

12