Slave Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack proved to be a thoughtful and gentle lover, and we both enjoyed taking our time and living out that wonderful experience.

For the record, when it comes to the more lovey-dovey stuff, I prefer women. This was one of the few times I've kissed a man, let alone made out.

But that night, it just felt right. It was a tender, beautiful, wonderful thing, and I'm glad I did it to this day. I think maybe I helped Jack that night. In the years since, he's come out openly, and fortunately his family accepted him gracefully.

But that night...

Oooh, that night, we made slow, passionate love for over an hour before he finally came inside me. When it was done, Jack cried, thanking me for giving him that gift.

We fell asleep, spooning with my back to his chest, his arms around me, his semi-hard cock still in my ass, right there on the couch.

That's where Jamal found us a few hours later. He shook us awake, a gentle smile on his face. "C'mon, you two. Up and at 'em. We don't get slave-boi here back on the cross before sis wakes up, there'll be hell to pay."

I grudgingly pulled my stockings, shoes, bra and wig back on and climbed back on the cross. As they strapped me down, Jamal surprised us both. "You come clean on you bein' gay with him lil' bro?"

Jack froze. "How...? How did...?"

Jamal smiled again. "Gimme a little credit, dude. And for the record, I'm cool with it. I'd just give it some time before you bring it up with the rest of the family, y'know?"

Jack hugged his brother, then headed for the shower. Jamal leaned down close to me. "Thank you too. I think you really helped him last night. He's been fightin' this for a while."

"Honestly, I was glad to do it. I love the rough shit, obviously, but last night was great. A body needs some gentle loving sometimes."

"True dat. Just keep it between us, okay?"

"Not a problem."

"Good." He stood up, tapping his semi-hard pecker against my lips. "Meantime, I seriously gotta take a piss, so open up like a good toilet-slave."

I slipped right back into slave mode and started drinking. The rest of the day was about as depraved as one would imagine. Halfway through the day, their parents and grandparents turned up. I got FUCKED, over and over. Jack, his dad and his granddad managed to get all three of their cocks in my ass at the same time while Jamal brutally face-fucked me. The women used me for hours, employing toys, hands, feet, and anything else that happened to catch their eye. The one line I didn't cross was when Janine wanted to shit in my mouth. I had cleaned every shit-stained cock and toy that needed cleaning, but I just couldn't go that far. She honored the safe word, but I got flogged and beaten with a riding crop severely for using it.

I left that night walking funny, sore as hell, and stinking to high heaven. I also left happy.

That weekend was one I have thought of many times since. That was some amazing, brutal, painful, epic damn sex. I was a cum-guzzling, piss-drinking, shit-eating, cock-sucking, ass-eating anal whore. Mistress and I have watched the video many, many times.

But I also made love, one of the few times I can really make that claim since I started on my adventures, and I helped an amazing young man find himself.

Like I've said before; I love my life!

To be Continued...

12