Slave Ella Ch. 09 - Trade

Story Info
Fair exchange is no robbery...
9.5k words
4.65
11.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the email invite for the party I had said for everyone to arrive by 8, and to reply with their consent for the party to be filmed as a condition of coming. Everyone had done so.

In the afternoon I took Ella and Jade to the bathroom and shaved their pubic mounds so they were perfectly smooth, then massaged in some lotion to moisturise and protect against razor rash. I was very careful to avoid Ella's clit when doing so; it was continually aroused and erect, and her pussy lips were flared and excited. When I'd shaved her I rinsed her off, then told Jade to give her the tongue test, but to avoid directly licking Ella's pussy lips or clit. Jade licked all around, down to Ella's asshole and her inner thighs then back up.

"All smooth, Daddy," she reported.

"Have you ever had group sex before?" I asked Jade, as I carefully scraped her pussy with the razor, while Ella sat quietly in the corner, kneeing, arms behind her back, looking submissively down at the floor.

"No, Daddy," she replied.

"How do you feel about it?" I asked.

"A little nervous, Daddy, but excited as well."

"Good girl. Just remember, the only two men who can have unprotected sex with you are me and Mike. If anyone else wants to fuck your ass or pussy they have to wear a condom. If they're not wearing a rubber, you may refuse."

She bit her lip; "Do you think many men will want to fuck me in my ass, Daddy?"

"Tonight you will be common property, a fucktoy to be used by anyone however they like - within the established rules. So who knows how many will want to use your ass? But it's such a cute ass how many will be able to resist? I'll ask Mike not to fuck your ass - he's so big he'd tear you apart. You'll need more training before you can take him."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll try to be a good girl and make you proud."

"I know you will, darling."

At 6.30 I began preparing Ella and Jade. I led them by leashes to the dressing room, naked save for their collars, and they stood quietly while I perused the racks of clothes and outfits. After much thought I selected for Ella a pair of thigh-high black latex stockings, and matching latex gloves that went to her wrist, not elbow-length like the ones she had worn previously. For Jade I was going for the 'corrupted innocence' look, so white sheer hold-up stockings to mid-thigh, no panties, knee-high white leather boots, a white open-cup bra that exposed her nipples, with a light pink bow between the breasts, and white lace gloves. It all perfectly complemented her pink leather collar with its heart-shaped 'Daddy's Little Girl' dog-tag.

I sent them to make-up, with instructions they wear the brightest red lipstick they had, and we reconvened in the lounge. While they were gone I turned off the power to the central light fitting, stood on a stool to remove it, and stored it away. It had hung from a hook which went into one of the ceiling beams: not a large hook, but I knew from experience more than strong enough to hold the weight of a person.

When Ella and Jade returned I cuffed Ella's hand in front of her, raised them over her head, ran a rope from the cuffs over the ceiling hook and back and tied it off so that her ams were firmly tied pointing straight up at the ceiling. Other cuffs went onto her ankles, and I attached a spreader bar to them so that her legs were spread. She could stand flat on her feet, but she couldn't move much.

"Tonight you will be blindfolded," I told her; "You will be unable to tell who is using you, whether a tongue or finger or hand is man or woman or which man or woman it is," - though I suspected even blindfolded she'd be able to tell Mike's cock apart from the rest; there weren't many of those monsters around.

"Yes, Master," she said demurely.

I placed the blindfold on her, then inserted an O ring into her mouth and buckled it behind her neck; it went inside her lips behind the teeth and kept her mouth open so she couldn't close it.

"Put out your tongue," I ordered her.

"Yeth Mathter," she said, unable to pronounce her words properly through the O ring. She did so, and I took two short lengths of wood - actually a chopstick sawn in half - held together with a rubber band at one end, placed her tongue between them, and secured the other end with another rubber band so that her tongue was trapped. The lengths of chopstick were wider than the O ring, so she could not withdraw her tongue into her mouth.

"You will also wear ear-plugs, so you cannot hear what is going on around you.

She tried to say something but I couldn't understand her. I inserted the yellow foam earplugs and stood back to admire my handiwork.

"A few last finishing touches, I think," I said to Jade, who was watching fascinated as I turned Ella into a piece of blind, deaf fuckmeat. I took a thick red marker and wrote

NO

ORGASMS

across her tits, then took clothes pegs and put three onto each breast and one onto each nipple. I knelt and tied a length of string around each of her thighs, then put a clothes peg onto each of her pussy lips, left and right - she grunted with pain as each peg clamped onto her sensitive skin - tied each string to them and tightened it so that her pussy lips were pulled apart and spread for all the world to see. She had already begun to drool from having her mouth forced open and being unable to retract her tongue, strings of saliva dripping from her mouth onto her body.

"Kneel beside her," I instructed Jade, and she did as she was told, hands behind her back, legs slightly parted. Behind Ella I placed a padded stool that would come in useful later.

I checked that all was in order; a few ice buckets holding bottles of Bollinger champagne, tall cut-glass flutes on a sideboard, and strategically-placed bowls containing breath mints, condoms, and tubes of lube. I had also placed small side tables around the room, one next to Ella, and on these had placed a selection of paddles, tawsers, floggers and lashes from the library and the cellar downstairs, as well as dildos and vibrators of varying sizes, from small vibrators designed to be used for clitoral stimulation to huge dildos as big as Mike's cock in black, veined rubber.

I checked the digital video cameras around the room; three of them, placed on shelves so that they covered the whole room, one focussed on where Ella stood, occasionally shifting her position as best she could, her head bowed, strings of saliva hanging from her mouth.

"Do you wish it was you strung up like that?" I asked Jade.

"I don't know, Daddy," Jade answered; "She looks fucking hot, but those clothes pegs must hurt, especially the ones on her pussy."

"After you've been properly trained you'll be ready for it," I told her, bent and gave her a kiss on the cheek, careful not to smear her lipstick; "But for now, gently stroke your pussy to get into the mood."

"Yes, Daddy," she answered, and with her right hand began to slowly rub her pussy lips. Her left hand remained behind her back.

Shortly I heard a car in the drive, and a little while after that the doorbell rang. I opened it and Simon stood there, dressed in blue jeans, a shirt and trainers, and his wife Anita next to him, in a full-length peach evening dress, sleeveless and with a plunging cleavage, held up by straps over her shoulder, a simple gold chain around her neck, wearing black scarpin shoes with 3-inch heels. She wore her red hair in a simple ponytail held by a silver clip. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were already semi-hard, poking through the dress. I couldn't see any signs of a pantie line either. Simon was clean-shaven and smelled of decent cologne.

"Glad you could make it," I said. I shook hands with Simon, and pecked Anita on the cheek; "And Anita, good to meet you at last. Thanks for coming."

I showed them into the lounge, and they both stopped dead when they saw Ella strung up and Jade kneeling beside her masturbating. Anita gasped.

"These are my slaves," I said to Simon and Anita. I indicated Jade, blushing slightly at masturbating in front of strangers but still doing as she was told; "This is Jade. Say 'Hello', Jade."

"Hello Sir, hello Miss," she said. I had told her and Ella to address all men other than me as Sir for the evening - 'Mister' didn't sound right in all situations - and all the women as Miss. It made things easier for her to remember, but eventually she would have to use correct forms of address based on someone's standing in the dom/sub hierarchy.

"And that is Ella. She can't hear us, she's wearing earplugs. Drink?" I asked; "Champagne?"

The both nodded, unable to take their eyes off the tableaux before them.

"Why 'No orgasms'?" asked Anita.

"Part of her training. I'm denying her any orgasms until she's earned them."

"How does she earn them?"

"By being an obedient slave and doing what she's told."

"And why the earplugs?"

"So that her sense are restricted and her remaining ones over-compensate. Unable to see or hear, the feelings from her skin and erogenous zones will be highlighted - which will make it all the more frustrating that she can't come."

"Can I touch her?"

"Of course - but like the sign says, don't stimulate her too much. Her role tonight is as a service object, not to take any pleasure herself."

I passed Anita a flute of champagne, which she held in her left hand while she crossed to Ella and started running her hands over Ella's buttocks with her right. Ella shivered - with no sight or hearing she had no warning that any physical contact was coming until it arrived. I also gave a glass of champagne to Simon, and he sipped it appreciatively.

"She has an amazing ass," Anita said.

"She's got an amazing everything," I said, "As you'll see later." Anita ran her eyes over the toys on the table beside Ella.

"Are these for using on her?"

"Or on anyone else. But wait for everyone to arrive before we get started. There are some ground-rules we need to establish."

As if on cue the doorbell rang again - I'd been too distracted with conversation to hear a car this time. I opened the door and a smart man in his late twenties stood there, smiling, fair hair, dressed smart casual in slacks, a rugby shirt and loafers. Next to him stood a pretty petite blonde, dressed only in a black basque, black stockings, suspenders and black high heels.

"Phil," the man said, extending his hand, "And this is Sally."

"Hi Phil," I said, shaking his hand, "And hello Sally. Looks like you forgot to finish dressing," and I winked at her. She laughed.

"No point beating about the bush," she said, "We all know why we're here."

"Straight to the point," I said, "A woman after my own heart."

I stood aside to let them pass, and they entered the lounge. They too were taken aback by what they saw, but I explained to them as I had to Simon and Anita, and conducted introductions all round. I poured Phil and Sally champagne, and after asking permission Phil also began fondling Ella, moving the pegs on her tits so that she moaned softly, running his hands over her ass and up the smooth skin of her inner thighs. Sally joined him, so that now Ella had three anonymous strangers caressing her defenceless body. Jade still knelt on the floor slowly fingering herself, and Simon reached down and played with her tits, then stroked her hair.

Another ring on the door, and a woman stood there on her own: late forties, brunette, dressed in a black crop-top, short red skirt and gladiator sandals, five straps crossing each foot from side to side.

"Hi," she said, smiling, "I'm Sara."

"Hi Sara," I said. "Weren't you meant to come with Tom?"

"We had a row," she said; "He didn't want me to come, so I left him at home. He's a fucking useless shag anyway, and I need some stiff cock."

"Well you've come to the right place," I said, and stood aside.

Two more couples were due; Mike and Amanda and Terry and Jane. I'd opened a second bottle of Bollinger, everyone had drinks and the ice seemed to be breaking nicely as they all stood around chatting: it could have been a polite cocktail party if it wasn't for the slaves - one suspended, the other playing with her pussy kneeling on the floor - and the fact that everyone knew they were there to fuck.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and there was an email from Terry;

"Sorry, can't make it after all. Jane got cold feet about it being filmed."

"Fair enough," I replied; "Shame though. I'll send you a link to the video when it's up and you can see what you missed. Maybe next time."

At five minutes to eight the doorbell rang a last time, and I opened the door to Mike and Amanda - and Mike's brother Goodluck.

"Goodluck," I said, "I didn't know you were here. When did you arrive?"

"Flew in from Lagos two days ago," he said; "Permission to enter?"

"Yes, of course. You may be using that line quite a lot this evening." He grinned.

Amanda was wearing a red-and-green tartan skirt and a black sheer bra, with black mules on her feet. Her blonde hair was put into pigtails, and she wore pale foundation and deep purple lipstick.

"Hi beautiful," I said, and kissed her on the cheek. She giggled and moved past me into the lounge.

I fixed them drinks, topped up everyone else, and called for attention.

"The last couple can't make it," I said, "So we're all here. Welcome, and thanks for coming. Before we start, there are some ground rules you need to abide by, especially the men. The first and most important thing is consent. Everything we do here is consensual - if someone doesn't give consent, you can't do it. Next is safe words. My slaves have two safe words - 'red' which means stop and 'mercy' which means ease off. Respect those safe words. It's real simple to remember: no means no, red means stop, mercy means slow down. And if you want to fuck anyone other than your partner in the pussy or ass, you need to wear a condom. No exceptions. Anyone who breaks those rules will be immediately asked to leave. Apart from that you can do what you like. And if you're wondering about my slave's consent," I crossed to Ella, took the chopsticks off her tongue and removed the O ring. I also took out the earplugs.

"Thank you Master," she said, though with difficulty, her tongue would take some time to recover from its constriction.

"Ella," I said, are you in bondage of your own free will?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

"You know that you can stop this if you want to?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want to?"

"No, Master."

"Why are you here tonight?"

"To be your slave and be used by anyone you permit in any way."

"Thank you," I said. I looked down at Jade;

"Jade?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Are you here of your own free will?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Are you happy for these people to use you in any way they like?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

"She's only recently become my slave," I explained, "So she's a bit new to this. Go easy on her. And Mike, can I ask you not to fuck her ass? I don't think she can take you yet."

"Sure," he said, "No problem."

"One last thing," I said, waving at Ella, "As the writing says, this one is not to be allowed to orgasm. Fuck her in the mouth, fuck her ass or pussy with a condom, but don't let her come. She is here to give pleasure, not receive it. And this one," I waved down at Jade, "Can have all the orgasms she wants, because tomorrow morning her own denial training begins." She looked up at me with big quizzical eyes - this was new to her, I hadn't mentioned it before.

I took the pegs from Ella's tits - slowly, with a gap between each one to let her savour the full shock of the pain from their removal. Then I unpegged her pussy lips and removed the string from around her thighs.

"Thank you Master," she gasped.

I took an ice cube from the one of the champagne buckets and slowly ran it over her poor abused tits, circling her nipples.

"Oh!" she said, "Oh!"

"Does that feel good?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, Master, thank you." I ran the ice cube down her body. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Sara was already rubbing the bulge in Simon's trousers, even as he took Amanda's ass and began kneading the buttocks through her skirt. Mike was unhooking Amanda's bra to release her tits, and Goodluck was kissing Sally deeply.

I slid the ice cube up and down Ella's slit and held it against her pussy. It was melting very fast, and water tickled down her belly from her breasts and down her thighs, running in rivulets over the latex.

A woman - it must have been Anita - came up behind me, put her arms around my body and began running them over my chest.

"That is unbelievably hot," she said; "Can I have a go?"

"Sure," I said, and moved to one side. Anita picked up a fresh ice cube and started sliding it over Ella's throat, tits, belly, pussy, legs. When one cube melted away she got a fresh one from the ice bucket. Ella gasped as the ice cube cooled her burning skin.

"Unzip me," she said, and as she tormented Ella I slipped her dress's straps from her shoulder, undid the zip and she shucked it off. It fell at her feet and she stepped out of it.

"Pick that up," I told Jade, and she carried it over to a couch and folded it neatly before returning to her place.

Anita leaned forwards and began to lick the melted ice-water from Ella's body while I moved my hands over her own buttocks and stroked her back and thighs. My cock was already hard, straining at the material of my trousers. I indicated Anita's body to Jade and she began to run her hands up Anita's legs, kissing her skin.

"Why don't I get Ella down and you can use her?" I asked. Anita nodded assent, becoming lost in the sensation of so many sexually-charged bodies in such a small space. Sara had pulled off her tank top and was on her knees - both Mike and Goodluck had their cocks out and she was taking it in turns to suck them to full hardness, using a hand on each of the big black cocks, jerking them hard. Sally and Simon were heavy petting on one of the sofas, tearing at each other's clothes, while Amanda sat on the other sofa, her legs spread and raised, her panties pulled aside as she slid a huge black dildo in and out of her pussy while Phil licked and sucked at her tits.

I undid the rope suspending Ella from the ceiling hook, and lowered her arms. I cuffed her hands behind her back, pushed her down to kneel, and re-inserted the ear plugs so she was once again robbed of sight and hearing.

"Why don't you sit on the stool and she'll lick your cunt?" I asked Anita, and she did. She had to support Ella's head with both hands to stop her falling forward, but I helped by holding Ella's hips, running my hands over her ass and slipping two fingers into her sopping quim. Anita guided Ella's mouth to her hairy cunt and Ella began to lick and suck - she didn't know whose vagina it was, but she was well-trained and knew what was expected of her. Jade was sucking on Anita's tits, and Anita closed her eyes, lost in the multiple sensations. I caressed her breasts and thighs while I undid my clothes, gradually stripping until I was naked. Anita opened her eyes, saw my cock a few inches from her face, leaned forward and took the head of my penis into her mouth, sucking gently. I leaned down and started slapping Ella's ass, encouraging her to greater oral efforts.

Simon has stripped, scooped Sally's tits out of her basque, had pulled her panties down to her knees and was eagerly eating her out while she thrashed her head from side to side, moaning "Oh yeah that's right, lick that fucking pussy, lick it hard, stick your tongue right up my cunt." Simon was naked, his cock hard and ready for action.

"Why don't you go and help Simon out?" I said to Jade, and she scampered over and took his cock into her mouth as he gave oral to Sally. He started when he felt her mouth close around his meat, then went back to pleasuring Sally.