Slave Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you are not a virgin, but still rather tight?"

"Yes, Mistress," my response almost caught in my throat.

"Excellent. I find the anus the most interesting part of the male anatomy and I will tell you that I absolutely relish taking boys from behind ... and plan on taking full advantage of your little asshole for My pleasure over the next several days. I don't know if you will enjoy it, but I certainly will."

As i swallowed hard, absorbing Mistress's intentions, W/we made a final turn down a quiet residential street and pulled into a driveway. Using a remote control on Her sun visor, Mistress opened the double garage, pulled the car into it, and closed it behind us.

"Get out, boy, and come around to open My door."

Obeying instantly, i stepped out into the large, neatly ordered garage and stepped around the open Mistress's door, kneeling as i did so.

Stepping out, Mistress motioned for me to shut the door behind Her. When i had done so, She snapped a leather leash onto the d-ring on my collar and ordered me to stand.

"Do you need to use the bathroom, boy?"

Taken aback by this unexpected question, i stammered that i did ... at which Mistress pulled gently on the leash leading me through the rear door of the garage out into the back yard.

"Don't panic, cullen. This is a very secluded yard. No one will notice you back here, unless you make a fuss ... and you won't do that will you, boy?"

"No, Mistress," i replied, mortified at what She apparently had in store for me.

"By your reaction, I can tell that your Owner allows you to use indoor facilities. I prefer that My boys go outside ... it is more suitable to your station."

Having led me to a section of thick grass toward the middle of the back yard, Mistress stopped and snapped Her fingers, pointing toward the ground.

"Knees and elbows, cullen."

As i felt myself turn a bright red from head to toe, i nevertheless complied, lowering myself onto the fragrant, dew-damp grass. Still holding the leash, Mistress walked around me, examining my posture. Using Her booted feet, She roughly nudged my knees further apart.

"Am I going to have to remind you of this all weekend, cullen? I want your legs widely parted at all times." Her voice was low and clearly irritated. "I want you splayed, with your sex dangling and your anus fully exposed, for Me to view and use with ease. When I allow you to walk, you may do so normally; but when you are standing, kneeling, or sitting, you are to be widely spread ... as a sign to Me and E/everyone else that you have nothing to hide and no right to any degree of privacy. Is that too difficult for you to understand, boy?"

"No, Mistress," i replied, fully feeling how vulnerable i was to this demanding Domme.

"If I have to remind you again, it will be with a whipping to your ball sack. Do I make myself clear, cullen."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do not disappoint me in this manner again, boy." With that, Mistress lowered Herself onto my back and crossed Her leather-clad legs. Her weight was surprisingly light and the touch of leather on the skin of my back very soft. "Now, cullen, relieve yourself ... and don't keep Me waiting all night."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank You, Mistress." With some effort, i managed to conjure forth a small stream of urine, which i could see and hear dribbling on the grass underneath me.

When the weak trickle had stopped, Mistress stood and walked around behind me again. "Not very impressive. Is that all, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress," i replied meekly, unable to force myself any further.

Mistress reached between my legs with Her riding crop and tapped my penis several times, shaking a few remaining drops from the tip. "I certainly don't want you dripping any of this on my floors or carpets."

Satisfied, Mistress came around the stand in front of me and pulled upward on the leash, signaling me to rise, which i did immediately. In this manner, She led me back through the garage and into Her house. As W/we entered the kitchen, i had the opportunity to get a somewhat better look at the Woman who owned me for the weekend, at least from behind. She was somewhat shorter than i had thought in the car, perhaps only 5'3" tall, but was possessed of a magnificent figure on Her small frame. She appeared to be no older than 30 and in excellent shape. Her hair was very dark, thick, and curly; it hung down below Her shoulders and She wore it pulled back, tied in a white ribbon. Her dark features and pale skin led me to suspect that She was of eastern European or Jewish ancestry.

She did not give me long to observe or contemplate Her appearance. Leading me by the leash, She gave me a quick tour of the house, which was large, well decorated, and elegant. "This is the kitchen, boy, where you'll have the opportunity to show off your culinary skills. The water and food bowls in the corner are yours; you may drink water whenever you like, but you'll eat only after I've dined ... and on my scraps.... That's the dining room, which W/we probably won't use this weekend, but I may have you clean it. The living room is there, and I will definitely have you clean that tomorrow.... Through the living room is my study, which you are not to enter unless I give you explicit permission.... The stairs around the corner lead to the basement, where I may have you do some laundry tomorrow." Tugging on my leash, She led me up the carpet stairs. "The guest rooms and my library are down there," She pointed to the left, "and My room is here." She guided me into Her expansive, well appointed bed room. A large, four poster bed was the focal point of the room, blanketed by an expensive brocaded cover; an antique armoire stood in one corner and a richly upholstered love seat was aligned along the near wall, opposite the bed. Another wall was virtually filled by a large picture window that looked out over the back yard; in front of the window was a table holding a large crystal vase filled with a fresh floral arrangement. Behind the bed i could see a large, walk-in closet. Skylights in the cathedral ceiling gave the room an even more open feel. Through a doorway, i could see a large, bright bathroom adjoining the Mistress's bedroom. A soft pleasant perfumed scent permeated the room.

"Kneel, cullen," Mistress commanded; i obeyed immediately, parting my knees as widely as i could. She unsnapped the leash from my collar and held it before me. "Kiss the leash, then bend and kiss My feet." Submissively, i complied, tasting first the leather of the leash, then that of Mistress's boots. "Now, remain on your knees and move over to the end of the bed, kneeling with your forehead placed on the floor, facing the bed, and your hands clasped behind your back." When i had done exactly as commanded, Mistress walked up behind me. "Good boy," She said. Seemingly quite pleased with my posture, She gently rubbed my scrotum with the tip of Her boot before turning and walking into the bathroom.

Unable to see almost anything from my kneeling position, i tried to follow Mistress's progress from the sounds that drifted from the bathroom into the bedroom. First running water, then a rustling of towels; boots being untied and dropped noisily on tiles; the rasp of a zipper and click of buttons, before the sound of clothing falling to the floor; a cabinet opened and closed; bare feet entering the bedroom and then returning to the bathroom; then finally, the soft sound of Mistress approaching me from behind.

"Kneel up, cullen, and turn around." When i had obeyed, even through properly lowered eyes, i could tell that Mistress stood before me entirely nude. In the brief moment i had a chance to take in an impression of Her beauty ... Her perfectly proportioned legs; Her firm, smallish, high set breasts; the ivory tone of Her skin; the tattoo of a porpoise above Her shaved genitals. But, of course, what impressed me most was that She wore a large, black strap on dildo. The artificial cock was probably eight inches in length and rather thick; in my mind's eye, i can still vividly see its large head and the realistic veins embossed on its latex. While it was not nearly as large or long as i had feared --- and not nearly as big as some i have seen before and since --- it was still frightening to see. Standing out menacing and firm from Mistress's crotch, the sight caused me to blanche visibly.

Mistress spoke calmly and determinedly. "It will be entirely up to you, boy, how I use this tonight. If you resist in any way, I will rape you. I will fuck you hard and dry, and I will hurt you very badly." Mistress paused and let this sink in. "But if you give yourself fully to Me, if you spread your ass cheeks willingly and accept that you are completely Mine, I will be as gentle with you as I can be." Mistress again paused to let this option sink in, stroking Her strap-on with Her right hand as She did so. "The choice of how is your's, cullen ... but one way or another, I am going to use you and you are going to take every inch of this cock."

With that, Mistress took a step forward, so that the dildo protruded only a few short inches from my downturned face. "If you are ready to willingly submit to me, cullen, and open your boy hole for My pleasure, you will kiss the end of your Mistress's cock."

Although the alternatives were both extraordinarily humiliating, the choice was not a difficult one; i lifted my head, leaned forward, and gently kissed the head of the dildo, getting my first taste of its fragrant plastic flavor.

"Excellent decision, boy," Mistress said, clearly pleased. "Now, I want you to open wide, take My cock into your cute little mouth, and lubricate it with your own saliva."

Blushing deeply, i nevertheless complied immediately, parting my lips and watching as Mistress stepped forward to fill my mouth with Her cock. Mistress touched my flushing cheeks with Her cool hand as She gently pushed the dildo deeper into my mouth. "Take as much of it as you can, cullen, and suck on it deeply. There, that's good. Get it nice and wet. I want you to feel your own juices penetrating that tight little ass of yours."

Overcoming my gag reflex with some difficulty, i relaxed enough so that Mistress could put most of the length of the dildo in my mouth ... and then to slide it back and forth, making me fellate it gently. After several minutes of this, Mistress stepped back and withdrew Her cock from my mouth.

"On your feet, boy," She commanded. "Turn around and lie down ass up over the end of the bed." As She snapped Her fingers, i complied immediately, lowering my torso onto the end of the bed ... and keeping my legs as widely spread as i could. The unusual height of the bed meant that i was doubled over, my butt just slightly higher than my head. Forcefully, She grabbed my hips and pulled me back away from the end of the bed, so that only my upper chest and not my belly rested upon the bedding. "I don't want that little cock of yours even touching the sheets, boy. As I fuck you, all you will get to fuck is the air."

Mistress leaned over me. Roughly, She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head up, so that my weight rested on my chin and i was forced to look forward toward the head of the bed, over which hung an antique mirror. "I want you to watch how your Mistress uses you, boy," She whispered in my ear. Then, with some force, She moved my arms from my sides and pulled them around behind my back.

Daring to look at the mirror, i was struck by my utter vulnerability and the helpless look in the eyes that stared back at me. Behind me, Mistress had moved out of the limited view provided by the mirror, but i could hear Her opening a cabinet in the bathroom, then returning into the bedroom. When She came back into the reflected view, i was struck by the incongruous image She presented. Her body was simply lovely, and Her fair skin seemed to glow with an angelic beauty. Her face, which i gazed on for the first time, was gentle; Her deep brown eyes were kind. And yet, as She strode across the room, the large phallus with which She intended to impale me danced lewdly in front of Her with every step She took. So preoccupied was i with this dissonant image that i did not notice what She held in Her hand until She began to rub a cold gel around, and then into, my anus.

"I told you that if you cooperated I would be gentle and go easy on you," She said softly, rubbing more of the gel onto and into me. But, as my anus contracted involuntarily at Her touch, She slapped my bottom angrily. "Tighten up like that on Me again, boy, and you will regret it," She hissed. "I've got much larger cocks that I can use on you and this lubricant can be removed in mere seconds. Show me even the slightest bit of resistance again and I'll take you so hard that you won't even be able to think about sitting down for a month. Do you understand me, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress," i half whimpered.

"For your sake, I certainly hope you do," Mistress said, all anger seeming to have passed, as She wiped the excess lubricant from Her hands onto my right thigh.

Mistress took my bottom cheeks in Her hands and gently parted them, then took a small step forward so that the head of the dildo touched my exposed anus.

"Beg Me to take you, cullen. Beg your Mistress to use your cute little ass."

Awkwardly and feeling every bit as vulnerable as i undoubtedly looked, i stammered out my plea. "Please, Mistress, Your slave begs for You to take him ... to impale and use his bottom ... he begs for You to make him completely Yours, Mistress, by using him from behind."

"Thank you, cullen ... I will do just that," Mistress replied softly, as She simultaneously began to stroke my belly gently with the fingers of Her left hand and to push the head of Her phallus into my anus. Knowing better than to resist in any way, i tried to relax completely as the head of the dildo pierced me and the first several inches of the shaft slid into my bottom.

Mistress continued to rub my belly lightly and, with Her right hand, to steady Herself against my butt cheeks or to play teasingly with the garter belt around my thigh. "cullen, you are doing very well ... very well, indeed," She assured me, pushing several more inches of the thick shaft into my anal cavity. "Don't resist ... you are Mine, remember, and I enjoy using you this way."

Mistress now pulled backwards a bit, and then began to piston the dildo in and out, properly fucking my stretched anus.

She stopped petting my tummy and moved Her right hand onto my penis, which She stroked several times. "cullen, I want you hard for this ... I want to see your cock as erect as Mine is ... but you are not to touch anything with it and you are certainly not to cum ... you have not earned that privilege yet."

"Yes, Mistress," i choked out, between thrusts of the phallus and feeling my own penis stretch to its full size.

With each piston-like motion of Her phallus, Mistress moved ever more of the shaft inside of me. Sometimes She bent Her knees and drove the dildo in an upward trajectory, altering the sensation somewhat; other times, She grabbed my hips firmly and pulled them back as She thrust forward for even deeper penetration.

Settling into a momentarily steady rhythm, Mistress leaned forward and half-whispered in a voice that was becoming more breathless, "cullen, do you know that this is a two-headed dildo that I'm using on you? ... that while one head of this is exploring your virginal boy hole, the other is pleasuring Me? ... did you know that, boy?"

"No, Mistress," i replied, exhaling my reply on Mistress's downstroke.

"I like knowing that while I'm fucking you, I'm also pleasuring Myself ... and that I can ride you like this until I have entirely satisfied Myself ... don't you like knowing that, cullen?"

"Yes, Mistress," was the only possible reply ... again delivered on the downstroke of Mistress's phallic thrust.

Behind me, Mistress grew silent and picked up the rhythm of Her lunges. Virtually the entire length of the dildo was pistoning into and out of my anus with each stroke, the head of the plastic penis touching my prostate and sending electric chills through my body with each inward thrust. Mistress was obviously feeling the effects, too, as Her breathing became first deeper, then more erratic, as She built to an orgasm.

On the verge of fulfillment, Mistress abruptly stopped the long lunges and, taking my hips firmly in both hands, began a series of short, brutal, hard, deep, arhythmetic thrusts that ended with a panting, shuddering, choking crescendo that i felt all along the length of the thick shaft buried in my bottom.

After a long moment in which there was neither sound nor movement in the room, Mistress withdrew the phallus halfway from my aching anus and ran a finger down the lower reaches of my spine ... which was wet with perspiration generated by fear and effort. "That was one orgasm, boy ... the first one ... but don't you think your Mistress deserves more than just one?"

"Yes, Mistress," was once again the only possible answer.

"Of course, I do, cullen," Mistress said softly, pleased with my compliant reply. "And you, boy, need to be fucked a little longer, don't you."

"Yes, Mistress," i replied, entirely submissive.

Much to my relief, Mistress's second orgasm was a quick one. Sensing, i believe, that much further hard use would risk rending my still maidenly anus, She took me slowly and easily this second time. Unlike the sometimes fierce thrusts that She had used before, now they came at an easy pace ... neither pushed in nor pulled out as far nor as forcibly as before. The second orgasm, which came after only several minutes, was likewise rolling rather than intense, like the first one. Although there was no doubt about either its occurrence or the pleasure that Mistress took in it, it did not reverberate down the lengths of both of O/our bodies as the first one had.

When it had passed, Mistress leaned over and kissed my back ... then, without saying a word, She pulled Her phallus quickly out of my bottom and went into the bathroom. Left there gasping a bit at both the sudden exit and the odd, cold emptiness i felt i listened to Her movements, following them carefully, entirely unsure of what to expect next. When She emerged from the bathroom several minutes later, i could see that She was wearing a white silk bathrobe and that She had prepared for bed.

She came up behind me and rubbed my butt cheeks gently. "cullen, you did very well and I am quite pleased with you. I know that this was not easy for you, but you handled yourself admirably ... you made your Mistress extremely happy."

"Thank You, Mistress," i replied, flushed, "Your boy is very glad that You are pleased with him, Mistress."

"Yes, I am, boy ... yes, I am. Now, I want you to get up, clean yourself well in the bathroom, and thoroughly clean both ends of My phallus. The end that pleasured Me, you will lick clean first ... to get a taste of my delicious juices. Then, you will wash both ends with hot soapy water. Do a very good job, cullen, because W/we will use this toy again this weekend. Get going," She said, giving me a soft slap across my right butt cheek.

The bathroom was larger and brighter than it appeared from the bedroom, and filled with a variety of mirrors that forced me to confront various views of myself, naked and just-fucked. Carefully, i wiped my bottom several time with toilet paper and was relieved to see only feces and lubricant, no blood. Picking up the phallus that Mistress had used on me, i was struck by how odd it looked, its two shafts joined in the middle by a large, realistic-looking "scrotum". Holding the device by its "testes", i carefully licked Mistress's end clean, fellating the shaft that had so recently pleasured Her, then running my tongue over the special rings at its base, which were clearly designed to help Her to orgasm. Lingering as long as i thought i could enjoying the sweet-salty sample of Her drying juices, i then washed the entire toy thoroughly in hot water and plenty of soap ... full well knowing that i would soon enough feel its business end penetrating me again. After drying the phallus fully and leaving it resting on a towel by the sink, i returned to Mistress's bedroom.